A Session with Daddy

Story Info
A session with Daddy for this submissive slut.
3.9k words
4.08
13.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy had selected a black dress and gold heels for her outfit today. She has not been allowed to wear underwear for 2 weeks as a punishment for cumming too early.

Daddy has spotted her from his position on the high street. Dressed in black and with his sunglasses he knows there's no way she can be certain he has seen her. He withdraws his phone and turns her egg on full blast. He could almost laugh at his pathetic slut as she gasps and tries to regain composure as throbbing vibrations explode in her pussy. It's 10 in the morning on a busy high street and she both looks and sounds like the whore he knows she is.

She struggles over to him, Daddy does not turn down the egg. He grabs her chin and brings her lips to his, the delicious sensation of his metal piercings pressing against her. His hand slides down to her butt, as he gently lifts her skirt and checks on her compliance with his punishment.

"This way, slut" he orders.

"Yes Daddy". Following a step behind her Master, they walk slightly out of town.

"Inside, in uniform, position one." Daddy unlocks the door and gestures for his slut to go inside. He doesn't follow her in, insteading shutting the door behind her.

She doesn't look around, as she has not been given permission. Staying close to the door, she slips the dress from her body, and withdraws her uniform from her bag. It comprises her collar, lead, spider gag and wrist and ankle cuffs. She diligently locks each in place, adding the coded padlocks through the buckles so only Daddy can unlock her.

She assumes her position by the door, on her knees, legs spread, her hands resting on her legs. Her egg continues to vibrate vigorously inside her.

She has no idea how long Daddy will be as she waits motionless and silent. After what feels like an eternity, he finally arrives; her body aching desperately for him. She can hear the rustle of shopping bags but has not been given permission to look up.

Daddy walks in, ignoring her, she can hear him place the bags on a counter, and start to put away the bags contents. There is the sound of metal reverberating against the floor, nervous and unsure unsure she weakly adjusts to try to take a quick peek, but Daddy notices immediately.

He grabs her neck and pushes her face to the ground, her ass rising up as he does this. "You had almost impressed Daddy by being such a good girl but you had to be naughty and take a look, didn't you?" He whispers into her ear angrily. "If Daddy doesn't give you permission to do something, should you do it?"

"No, Daddy, I'm sorry." She struggles to say against the gag, coming out as sounds rather than words. She is keen for Daddy to know her regret at being disobedient so continues her apology, her face turned sideways against the floor, just a mix of sounds and spit.

"Daddy can't hear you." He unlocks the padlock on her gag, removing the gag and placing it aside. "Repeat yourself".

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm too worthless to be able to do anything without your say so. You know what is best for me"

"You are going to count for Daddy now." He orders.

"One" she whispers. Daddy smacks her ass and she moans. "Two" Daddy smacks her other cheek. She can feel her cheeks burning already. "Three", his hand comes down against her, rippling her entire body with its impact. "Four", harder again he spanks her. Unable to resist the impact she collapses to the floor.

"Up" He orders. She obeys, knowing that from this position up would only be to all fours. He grabs hold of her lead, yanking it sharply, leading her into the next room, the kitchen. "Up and bend". As he orders this he pulls on her collar, she stands and bends over the dining table, her butt completely exposed. She can hear Daddy unbuckle his belt, the soft sound of leather as he pulls it from his jeans. "Count. You are going to make it to five"

"One". The belt comes down against her butt, and she exclaims against the table. "Two". It comes down against her thighs and she can't help but bang the table with her fist as the sensation slashes through her. "Three" as the belt whips against her butt once again. "Four" he returns to her thighs. "Five, Daddy" She pleads, practically begging as her voice cracks on his name. Daddy whips the belt fiercly against her butt, the pain causing a small yelp to escape her lips, as her legs shake weakly trying to remain in place as the pain crescendos through. She can feel him drop to his knees behind her before pressing little kisses against her cheeks and thighs.

"Position One" he says, clicking his fingers. She immediately returns to her knees, legs spread, hands on her legs and eyes down. "You may look at Daddy". She looks up instantly, smiling up at her Master, as he reveals the spider gag he had previously removed. She obeys without command opening her mouth for him to insert it back, putting her in her rightful place.

"You are going to cook lunch for us now, whore."

"Yes Daddy". She garbles out through the gag.

"You are allowed to stand as required. Any time you do not need to be cooking, you will return to your knees here and I may allow you to suck my cock. You will tell me how long before you need to return and I will keep track of the timings."

"Yes Daddy".

In front of her the ingredients for a tomato soup have been laid out carefully. The first step is turning the oven on and preparing the baking sheet with the tomatoes, garlic and onion for roasting. Whilst waiting for the oven to heat, she moves to her position as instructed. Daddy's eyes have not left her body, watching as she works. He smirks knowing that the food he picked would be mostly hands off cooking, resulting in more time for him to face fuck his whore. He unbuttons his trousers, and slips his penis through the hole in her gag. She can't suck, but she can lick, and Daddy loves watching as the drool slides down her chin. The oven timer goes off and he grabs her hair and pulls her off his cock.

Getting up, she slides the tray in the oven and returns to her knees in front of Daddy. "You may lick it only". Sticking her tongue through the hole in her gag, she slides it from the base of his cock and up to the tip before sliding back down and repeating. Daddy grabs a fistful of her hair, pulling and causing her to moan as she licks him. "Oh god, you are such a good little slut, aren't you?" He says as he unlocks the gag and slips his cock between her lips.

With both hands tangled in her hair he fucks her face. She is gagging against him, drool falling down her chin. "Oh fuck, Daddy is going to cum you little slut." The speed of his face fucking intensifies, before she feels his cock go super hard in her mouth, it throbs and pulsates as she can feel the cum rising through his shaft before jetting against the back of her throat. She swallows greedily, feeling accomplished for satisfying Daddy. Her pussy yearns for him. "back to work, whore" he says, pushing her aside.

Standing, she takes out the roasted tomatoes, adds to a pot with some stock before blitzing with a hand blender. Adding cream and a touch of basil, she is ready to serve. She gets to her knees, waiting for her instruction to serve. Daddy comes close to her, pressing his cock against her face, whilst placing something on the counter. "You may dish up."

She stands, and spots what Daddy has placed on the counter; two bowls. One is a traditional soup bowl. The other is a metal dog bowl, with whore engraved around its side. Realising this must have been the reverberating sound she heard earlier she breathes heavily, knowing this is what she is now.

She ladles out the soup into Daddy's bowl first, before doing the same in her bowl. Daddy pushes her to her knees once she has finished serving. He grabs hold of her lead, whilst also picking up the two bowls, and steer's her back to the dining table. He places his bowl at the head of the table, and her bowl by his feet. He sits, taking a taste of his lunch as she waits diligently for his next command. "Delicious, you may also begin now"

On her knees by his feet, she begins to lap at the soup in her bowl. He keeps hold of her lead and tugs occasionally, causing her face to go deeper into the bowl. "You are where you belong right now. On your knees, by my feet. You are less than human. You understand that, right?"

"Yes Daddy".

"You are just a messy little whore, desperate to serve." He tugs hard on her lead and he grabs her chin and lifts her face up to look at him. The soup is all over her face. "So needy, so messy. You are a good girl." She feels her pussy tighten with his praise. "Finish up" he says, pushing down on her head.

She continues to lap at her bowl until it's mostly all gone. "I want it completely clean, whore." She licks around the rim of the bowl, cleaning up every last remainings of the soup. "how do you feel slut?"

"Like the whore I am, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

Daddy clicks his fingers and she moves into her kneel in front of him. He inserts the gag back into place, and tugs on her lead. She crawls behind him as he walks out into the terraced garden, and sits down. Daddy clicks his fingers twice, and she immediately moves from all fours to her nose being pressed against the cold wet ground, her arms outstretched in front of her, in a low bow to her Daddy, her ass staying high up in the air. "Such a good girl". Naked, and cold as the rain drips against her back, she is completely vulnerable. She hasn't been able to look up, so has no idea how sheltered the terrace is from public view.

Daddy takes her wrist, and she hears him attach a chain to her cuff, and the sound of metal as the other end is attached somewhere else. She listens as Daddy puffs away. Her breath is quickening as she yearns for Daddy to touch her. Daddy stands. "Stay" he commands. She dares not to move a muscle as she listens to Daddy entering back into the apartment and shutting the door.

Alone with her thoughts, still unsure of how publicly visible she is, she cannot help but get lost in the anticipation of it all. Her pussy is throbbing, the egg continuing to vibrate inside her. She slowly rocks, hoping Daddy can't see, squeezing her legs together to really feel the vibrations pulsate from within her. She is so lucky to have a Daddy who takes such good care of her, truly understanding that she is less than him and her need to have an element of worth which can only be attained through serving him.

She has no idea how long she is waiting in bow position, but finally, she hears the door open and knows that Daddy is behind her. Daddy is always slow and thorough with his movements, the anticipation of his touch driving her completely wild, she struggles to remain still, her pussy grinding and fucking the air in front of him, desperately trying to be irresistible enough for him to need to fuck her pussy. "You can't manipulate Daddy. You should already know this". There is the sound of a paddle cracking against her skin, the shock sends electricity through her and she moans. "Daddy tells you to stay, that means you stay still" he smacks her again, harder. "Look at you, on the wet concrete, a red ass, food all over your face. Mmm, you almost disgust Daddy. What should you be saying to Daddy?"

Against her gag, she tries her hardest to say "I'm sorry, Daddy" but it barely comes out as intelligible and Daddy laughs at her.

He unclips her wrist, grabs her lead, and tugs pulling her back into the apartment. In the kitchen, Daddy leads her back to the dining table. He lifts her up, bends her back over the table. He kisses her back, her butt, her thighs, before spreading her legs to mirror the table legs and attaching her cuffs against the table legs. "Hold on to the side of the table, do not let go. Do not move." She grips the side of the table, moaning with eagerness hoping that Daddy will finally now touch her pussy and give her some release, but Daddy clearly has other ideas as she hears his footsteps leave the kitchen area.

There is rustling, and the sound of things being plugged in, before eventually she can hear his voice and the exact words Daddy had said outside: "you can't manipulate Daddy, you should already know this".

"You may look up from your position". Daddy instructs. She raises her head, her hands still gripping the side of the table. She can see a large TV, with her ass filling the majority of the screen. She can see the red marks from Daddy's punishments, can hear the desperation of her moans before the crack of the paddle hits her and her moans electrify.

"You must watch". Daddy says and he is now behind her. Cold wetness slips between her ass cheeks, Daddy's finger entering her ass, gently. It's so much, the anticipation, the need, the sound of her moans from before and punishment, the video repeating in front of her eyes.

"Mmm, fuck Daddy, yes please" she tries to say against her gag. Daddy laughs at her, spanks her gently with his other hand before sliding another finger deep inside her. She squeals, the sensation taking over every thought in her brain. His fingers slide out of her, untouched for a moment she moans desperate for Daddy to return. She thankfully does not have to wait long when she can feel his slick penis sliding between her ass cheeks, penetrating her asshole. It's filling her up, she can feel it completely as he enters her, sliding in and out rocking into her before she can feel his hips pressed against her butt cheeks and he is so deep inside her. Her breathing is erratic as she takes the shock and slight pain of his entry along with the sheer satisfaction of her being so stuffed by him. Whenever Daddy is in her ass she cannot help but feel like the fucktoy object that she is, less than human, just a hole for Daddy's pleasure.

Daddy fucks her hard, his deep thrusts causing her to scream against her gag. "Mmmm, Daddy loves his sluts asshole." His fucks her harder, the table is moving beneath them with his thrusts. "Mmmm, Daddy is going to cum in you you fucking whore. Yes, fuck, I'm cumming". Daddy thrusts deep into her, the table knocking against the kitchen counter. He slides out from her. "You stay, I want that cum dripping out of you. Head down now.".

She stays in position, returning her face back to the table so she can no longer see her surroundings. She listens as Daddy stops the video, before feeling his presence behind her. "Daddy loves just having you like an ornament to look at. Such a useless object." She can feel his breath now against her butt cheeks, before the sensation of a pen pressing against the skin of her left cheek and then her right cheek.

Daddy walks away, the TV turning on, and she can hear him sit on the sofa. She feels useless without his attention, embarrassed knowing how exposed she is, his cum starting to drip from her ass. She listens as the sound of a whole TV show passes by.

Daddy unclips her gag, "you can rest your mouth now. No talking."

"Mmm, but Daddy, please my pussy"

"Did you just disobey a direct command?!" She can hear the outrage in his voice. He unclips her legs, grabs hold of her neck roughly and drags her to her knees. Pulling on the lead he yanks her over to the sofa. "On your back, knees bent legs open." She gets up onto the sofa in the commanded position. He slips a blindfold over her eyes, headphones sliding into her ears, before the sound of Daddy's voice fills her. "You belong to Daddy. You are nothing without pleasing Daddy and his cock. You want to be his good little girl, his perfect princess, but you are just his holes for his use. Daddy only cares about you when you are begging and screaming because of him. But, you are not allowed to cum. You are not allowed to cum."

"Oh Daddy fuck" she can't help but say, delirious in the new world he has created by depriving her senses. The words start to repeat again and she can barely contain herself. He slides the egg from inside her, slipping fingers deep into her pussy. He had expected her to react slowly, mirroring his initial slow penetration of her, but her desire is so intense from the anticipation and the release of being in her own world, she reacts intensely immediately. Her body is writhing beneath him, her moans come from deep within her, uncontrollable. They start to quicken, she's working herself into orgasm state. She's almost there, pushing her hips down, he can see her legs tighten in tension, her hands gripping the sofa, every part of her body tense. He withdraws his fingers and the effect is immediate. She gasps in confusion, in need, moans for him to come back.

He slides a finger from her hole, up to her clit, slick with her wetness. Her clit is swollen, and even the slightest feathery touches cause her body to jerk. He loves watching her struggle, he can't help but find his hand against his rock hard cock. As he works himself, he applies more pressure to her clit, working her faster. She's back in to orgasm state in record time. He knows she needs it, working herself into this frenzy. "oh daddy I'm going to cum daddy fuck please".

He pulls one headphone from her ear and breathily whispers against her "you can't cum, slut" and as he calls her slut, he slaps her pussy hard. It's intense for her, the pain radiates from there, her pussy feeling as hot as her need for him.

"Please Daddy, just one, just one orgasm or your cock in my pussy please, Daddy please I need it". She begs.

He rips the blindfold and headphones from her, drags her from the sofa to the ground on her knees. "you disobeyed Daddy, and now you think Daddy owes you an orgasm?!"

In front of her he drops a notepad. Adorned on the front 'Daddy's Whore's Commands'. "You will write, neatly, Daddy is my master. I must obey Daddy always. My pleasure doesn't exist unless I have pleased Daddy. I do not deserve to cum. I want that written 50 times. You will be on your knees, Daddy will watch".

She takes the pen, and begins to write as neatly as possible. Her hand starts to ache, but she dares not shift position and disappoint Daddy further. She can feel her pussy and how wet it is, Daddy's cum drying inside her ass and against her thighs.

She's just broken into the 40th line, when Daddy comes up behind her, and she feels his hot cum jet against her back. "Don't stop, slut. When done, position two". He clicks twice to reinforce her training. She continues, his cum warm against her back before slowly cooling. She feels humiliated.

As she places the final full stop against her 50th line, she stretches out her arms before her and places her nose to the ground in bow position.

Daddy grabs the book, inspects her work. "You call this neat?!" He is angry, and spanks her hard again. He flips her over and grabs her breast squeezing it hard. She can't help but make eye contact with him, desperately begging him with her eyes to take mercy on her and touch her pussy and let her cum for him. His lips move to her nipples, biting her hard. "Disappointing. Daddy wanted to reward you, but you clearly need more lessons to understand how to obey. What is going to really get that through to you, eh slut? What do you need most from Daddy?"

"Your attention, Daddy."

"Exactly. Now you have lost it". He grabs her collar, and leads her into the bedroom. Inside, there is a king sized bed but next to it is a metal cage. "Get into your bed now, slut". He lets go of her lead and she knows to crawl into the open cage. He locks it behind her, sliding a padlock through its hinge. He slips his hand through the bars and ties the lead against the bar. Inside the kennel is her bowl from earlier, filled with water. "Drink, bitch" she laps at her bowl.

He turns his attention to the TV in the room, and the screen fills with her being strapped to the table, her Daddy behind her writing whore on her cheeks, the o being her exposed cum dripping asshole. He leaves the room, and she is left to watch and yearn for him only. She can see on the video him sat on the sofa, completely ignoring her tied up dripping body. The video stops, before switching to her being bent over writing her lines. She can see Daddy standing behind her, jerking off, before kneeling and cumming over her.

12