A Session with Mistress Julia Pt. 02

Story Info
End of A Session with Mistress.
7.2k words
4.66
5.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Session with Mistress Julia

[Author's note: These are the final chapters of my first story. It is not intended to be realistic, but more of a fantasy. As some of you noticed, I forgot to change the title before submitting the first several chapters, so the mistress in that story is named Julia, not Jennifer. I was unable to correct it after it was published.. I have used the correct title here. Depending on feedback, I may continue. Thanks for reading.]

Chapter 13

I continued thrusting my hips up and down, desperately trying create some friction on my cock so I could release the cum that was swelling my balls. After some time, I stopped, and just lay on the bed, trying to get myself under control. My cock was still twitching involuntarily, and there was a pool of clear-colored precum in my belly button that had run down my sides, mixing with the sweat. Slowly, my breathing got back to normal and my erection subsided. But with the rings still around my cock and balls, I did not get completely flaccid. I drank the water Mistress Julia had given me. After a while, I nodded off.

I awoke with Mistress Julia's had clamped around my balls, squeezing them hard.

"Did I tell you to fall asleep," she said.

"No Mistress Julia," I replied. "I'm sorry."

She took my left nut and pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. She increased the pressure, indenting it on both sides.

"Did you know that every man has a really sensitive spot on each of their balls, the spot where it is most painful," she told me as she moved her thumb and forefinger slightly, apparently looking for my spot.

Suddenly, pain erupted through my balls and shot through me, causing me to violently thrust my hips.

"There it is," she said. She pinched right on the spot she had located, harder and harder, as though she was trying to make her thumb and index finger touch.

The knee and punch to the balls had hurt, but the pain subsided. This pinching was much worse. The pain never stopped. She just kept applying ever increasing pressure, and the ache was constant. I could not image it could get worse. I should have known better.

Instead of just pinching, Mistress Julia now moved her thumb in tiny circles, increasing the pressure even more. I was in agony. The pain traveled into my gut, and just sat there, with no relief. Then, without warning, she slid her thumb and forefinger slowly towards the end of my nut, squeezing even tighter, until finally it popped through and squirted from her grip, intensifying the pain even more.

I screamed and thrashed my hips.

"Now the right one," she said. We need to even them up."

"No, please Mistress Julia. I can't take it, please," I pleaded.

She then administered the same painful pinching to my right nut, again finding the most sensitive spot. And again the pain was unrelenting. It kept building until finally she squished it out of her grip, bringing the pain to a new level. I again screamed in agony.

"Are you learning sub?" she said. "You do nothing without my permission."

"Yes, Mistress Julia," I responded.

"Good," she said. "I'll be back. You can sleep a little if you want to. You're going to need the rest."

She turned and walked out of the room, shutting the lights this time, plunging the room into total blackness.

Chapter 14

I was awakened to the sound of Mistress Julia's heels on the hard floor. I opened my eyes, and she was standing over me.

"Feeling rested?" she asked.

"I guess so," I said. "Mistress Julia," I added quickly.

"Good, because it's time to continue your training. Let's get you turned over. I think that ass is ready for some more."

"No, Mistress Julia," I pleaded. "It still hurts so much, I can't take anymore. It's too much."

"Do I look like I care," she said, grabbing my balls. "Now I'm not going to have any trouble with you, am I?" She squeezed, causing just a bit of pain to shoot through me.

"No, Mistress. But please, I really can't take anymore."

I immediately realized my mistake, but before I could correct it, Mistress Julia pulled back her hand, and shot her fist straight into my balls. It felt like she drove them into my gut. I howled in pain, and tried to move my hands down to my abused balls and double over, but my restraints held me in place.

Without another word, she swiftly detached the cuffs around my ankles and flipped me over, then reattached them. My arms were now crossed, so she switched those too.

"We need to make these nice and tight," she said. "I want you still."

She then pulled all four corners tight, even tighter than before, almost completely immobilizing me. Once again, I was spread-eagled, face down on the bed, my bare ass completely exposed and vulnerable. She then placed the black silk cloth under my cock.

"Remember," she said. "That cloth better stay completely dry."

I was now in real fear. I had ever realized before the psychological aspects of being a sub, of turning all power over to a dominatrix. The not knowing what is coming, the anticipation of what I knew was going to be torturous, was almost as bad as the pain itself.

Seeming to sense my fear, Mistress Julia turned to a heavy wooden bureau, and opened one of the upper drawers. She pulled out a few things, examined them, then returned them. I tried to see what she had, but could not. My apprehension grew.

I then felt her kneel between my legs. She leaned over me, placing her mouth near my ear, and whispered, "I hope you enjoy this."

She then poured some liquid oil over my shoulders, and began rubbing them softly. She kneaded my shoulders, then moved down my back, adding oil generously as she went. I had to admit, it felt good and I moaned softly as my cock stiffened.

She went around the outside of my ass, and down my thighs, then slowly worked her way up the inside of my calves, then thighs, until she arrived at my ass.

She poured more oil on my ass, spreading it around as she massaged me deeply, her knuckles pressing into my cheeks.

"Raise your hips," she said.

She reached her hands around, one grasping my balls, the other my cock. I'm not sure where it came from, but I felt her slip the cock and ball ring back onto me. She pulsated my balls a few times and stroked my cock.

I moaned again, now fully engorged. She brought me to the edge quickly, then let go and reminded me, "Don't you dare cum. Not a single drop."

I then heard her putting something on her hands. "Gloves?" I thought.

She poured more oil on my ass, a lot more, this time working it down into my opening, pressing into it gently with her finger.

"No, Mistress Julia," I said, finally realizing what she intended to do.

Before I finished my sentence, she plunged her finger into my ass.

"Augh," I moaned.

She then started moving her finger around, withdrew it, plunged it in again, and started rotating it. I then felt her press her finger forward, toward my stomach, in a "come hither" motion.

I was totally unprepared when she found my prostate, and pressed her finger hard into it. Nobody have ever done this to me before, and I thrust into the bed, trying to move away. She pushed harder, and started massaging my prostate using circular motions, then reached behind and curled her index finger in, dragging it over my prostate from front to back.

I was thrusting my hips more now, moaning louder. I felt like I might pee, or cum, or I didn't know what.

Sensing I was coming a bit undone, she withdrew her finger completely. I pushed my hips up, missing the stimulation.

"You like that, huh?" she said.

"I...I don't know, Mistress Julia," I said. "Sort of, I guess."

She stepped off the bed, grabbed something off the bureau, and put a blindfold over my eyes. I was plunged into darkness.

I then heard her moving around. It sounded like she was buckling something on. She knelt back between my legs, and I felt a cock press between my ass cheeks.

"Oh, God! NO!" I shouted, the full reality of what was about to happen finally hitting me.

"Oh, yes," she said, sliding the cock back and forth between my cheeks. It felt big, and I was now really scared. I started pulling at my bonds, trying to free my wrists, wriggling my ass, trying to get away from the cock. I now also realized why she had tied me so tight. I could barely move, and there was no escaping her.

Surprisingly, she pulled back and I heard her stand up and move towards the head of the bed.

"How's that feel," she said, placing the cock in my left hand. "Go ahead, stroke it."

I wrapped my hand around the dildo that she had strapped to her waist. It felt incredibly realistic, with veins and a large mushroom-shaped tip...and big. I was fairly well-endowed, but this felt even bigger, at least nine inches, and with more girth. My fear heightened.

"Please Mistress Julia," I said, It's way too big. I can't. Please."

"Oh yes you can," she said. "And you will. It's not like you have a choice."

She moved back between my legs and poured more oil onto my ass, working it deep into me as she spread my cheeks.

"I'd be lying if I said this wasn't going to hurt," she said. "Because it will. Try to relax. The more you tense up, the worse it will be."

I tried to move my ass away, but she had tied me too tight. "A real pro," I thought to myself.

I thought about using my safe word, ending this right now. But part of me was curious, and I hesitated. Just a bit too long, as it turned out.

Because as I was thinking, I felt the head of her cock press against me. It felt impossibly large. She kept pushing.

"You are really tight," she said. "Try to relax. It is going in one way or the other."

The pressure was unrelenting. The flared head felt impossibly wide.

I was thrashing under her now, yanking at my bonds as hard as I could, bouncing up and down, trying desperately to buck her off me. My safe word kept popping in my head...should I tap out.

"Don't even think about tapping out now," she said, seeming to read my thoughts.

I felt her pour more lube on my ass, right above the top of the head that was on the verge of splitting me in two.

"FUCK!" I yelled. "Mistress, No, please."

Just then she gave a hard thrust, and the flared head of the cock invaded me with an almost audible pop. It felt like my ass had been torn open. It was so big, and even though the shaft was narrower than the tip, it was still incredibly thick, and my ass had no choice but to remain open. Unlike a butt plug and most anal toys which taper and allow the opening to close down over them, the diameter of the shaft was constant, offering no relief. The pain was excruciating, and did not let up.

"Just try to relax," she said. "The worst is over...sort of."

She pushed the cock deeper into me. It was impossibly big.

"Take it out, Mistress," I screamed. "Mistress Julia, I can't. PLEASE GET IT OUT."

But she pushed it in harder. The paid subsided slightly as my ass stretched to accommodate her cock..

"Have you ever heard the term "Balls deep?" she asked. "And wondered what it meant? Well, you're about to find out."

She kept pushing deeper inside me, slowly but surely, and little by little, the cock traveled into me. The pressure increased with each inch, and I felt like I was being split in two.

Then she seemed to meet resistance, because I felt her pushing harder, more intently, but the cock went no deeper. "It must be all the way in," I thought.

Wrong. She pulled back a little, then into me, then back a little, and back in.

"Ready," she said, not really asking a question.

And with one hard, almost violent thrust, she rammed the cock deep into my ass, until I felt her hips pressed against me and the balls of the cock banging into me from underneath.

I let out my most visceral scream yet. My asshole felt like it was ripped apart, and the pain shot through me.

"Now you're going to find out what it feels like to get fucked," she said, withdrawing the cock slowly until the tip was just barely inside.

Then she rammed it back in as hard as she could.

Again I screamed, twisting, pulling, thrashing, doing anything to get her off. I was dripping in sweat, but she had no mercy, just like she promised.

Again I felt the cock slide out, at what felt like a slightly faster rate. Then she slammed it back in. Out again, a bit faster, then all at once she buried the cock into me, the balls of the dildo banging into me again.

Out again, faster now, and back in. Out...even faster, and back in...even harder.

I could hear her breathing now, almost panting, as she started pistoning her cock in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled. "MISTRESS, PLEASE."

"I told you no mercy, Sub." And she rammed it even harder, this time not pulling out, leaving it balls deep in my ass.

I realized that my ass did not hurt so much anymore. It felt expanded, stretched wide, and there was a lot of pressure. But the pain had subsided.

And I felt something else. I felt the cock stimulating my prostate, and it started to feel good. I felt like I might pee, but realized it was cum bubbling inside me.

She pulled back a bit, and then in. She moved her hips in a circular motion, which enhanced the sensation. I was grinding my own cock against the bed, back and forth, like I was fucking it. Unbelievably, I felt an orgasm building inside me. The feeling was incredible.

It was then that I remember the black, silk cloth under my cock. Oh, shit," I thought, remembering it was supposed to stay dry. I realized how diabolical she was. There was no way to keep from leaking precum with her fucking me. It was impossible, and she knew it.

She stopped the circular motion and started grinding her hips against me, pulling back just a millimeter or two, and back in. She pushed her hips up, then down, moved them left and right, in and out.

I was now in a complete frenzy, fucking the bed, thrashing as much as the restraints would allow. And then I felt the precum leaking out of my cock I could actually feel it flowing.

But I could not get to an orgasm.

She kept fucking me. There is no way to describe it, the fullness, the pressure, the incredible feeling of being on the verge of orgasm, teetering on the edge, but unable to get past it.

Then it happened. My cock started spasming and I felt this incredible sensation, like nothing I had ever felt, It was a mixture of an orgasm and feeling as though I was peeing, and the cum just flowed out of my cock.

"Oh fuck, Mistress, I'm cumming!" I screamed.

"I'm going to fuck every last drop out of you," she replied as she continued to pound into me relentlessly. She pulled her hips back until I felt the tip of her cock just about to exit my ass, then slammed back into me with all her strength, causing the bed to shake as she drove me into it.

Again and again she fucked me harder than I ever imagined was possible, certainly harder than I'd ever fucked anyone.

It was incredibly painful, but at the same time, I felt waves of pleasure as my cock continued to spasm and spurt cum. Unlike a normal orgasm, this one, whatever it was, just kept going.

Finally, she slowed, and then stopped, the cock buried in me to the hilt.

I groaned again.

She drew the cock out slowly, until it got to my opening. Then she went even slower as the flared head once again stretched me.

"Relax," she said again, as she pulled her hips back with a bit more force and the head of her cock exited my ass with an audible pop. I groaned in pain.

"I hope you kept my silk cloth dry," she said, reaching around my side and sliding her hand between my cock and the cloth. It was, of course, drenched in a mixture of cum, precum, and sweat.

She pulled it out, and held it on front of my face as she removed my blindfold.

"Not only did you fail to keep it dry, you obviously came. I hope you enjoyed it, because that was a transgression of the highest order. And you are going to suffer!" she said ominously, and walked out of the room.

Chapter 15

I remained cuffed to the bed, face down, still bindfolded. After about 15 minutes, Mistress Julia returned. She uncuffed my ankles, then one wrist and told me to turn over. I obeyed.

Without warned, she wrapped her hand around my sack, just above my balls, so they were pressed downward. She pulled down a bit. With her other hand, she fitted a metal cuff just above her hand and snapped it shut. My balls were trapped below it. She then removed the blindfold.

I immediately looked down at my balls and saw the thick metal cuff she had placed on me. It was tight. There was no way my balls were going to slip through. The cuff had three thin chains spaced attached evenly around it, that joined together a few inches below my balls, with a ring.

Mistress attached a rope to the ring. She reached above me and uncuffed my last wrist, finally freeing me from the bed.

"Stand up," she said, "and follow me." She gave a sharp tug on the leash, reminding me that I had better obey.

She walked me into the center of the room. Cuffs dangled from chains above my head, and heavy metal eyelets were built into the floor underneath me. She pressed a button on a nearby wall and the cuffs above me, which I could now see were attached to a metal bar about the width of my shoulders, lowered until they were in front of me.

"Mistress Julia, please, I don't think I can take anymore," I said.

She moved closer to me, pressing her body against mine. She held me gently, kissing the side of my face, and my neck. Her hands ran down my back, and grasped my ass. She pressed her tits against my chest, and I could feel her hard nipples through the fabric of the tight white top she wore.

She slid a hand between us, and slid it down to my already swelling cock. When she encircled it lightly, and started moving is around the tip of my cock, and stroking it slowly, my cock hardened.

"Are you sure you can't take anymore," she said, still gently stroking me.

"I...I don't know Mistress Julia," I replied.

"Well, how about a little incentive," she said. "You have to be punished for letting your cum leak all over my bed, but after your punishment, I'll give you a nice reward. How's that sound?"

My cock was now throbbing in her hand, making it hard to think. She gripped me tighter, moved her hand faster, bringing me close to the edge.

"Uh, uh...oh," I moaned. "Mistress, please don't stop."

Sensing I was on the brink of another orgasm, she slowed, backing me off the edge. I pushed against her, trying to encourage her to pump me harder.

"Feel my ass," she said. "Imagine how good it would feel to have your cock inside me."

I did as she said, and grasped her ass, pulling her tighter into me. Her ass was round, and tight, not a bit of loose flesh.

"You like that ass," she said as she pumped me harder, bringing me back to the edge,

"Yes, Mistress, please...keep going. I'm gonna cum!"

She backed off slightly, denying me the release I craved. My mind was a fog.

"First your punishment," she said. "Then maybe a reward...if you're good."

She let go of my cock and swiftly slipped my right wrist into the cuff she had lowered, locking it tight. I groaned in frustration. She did the same with the left, and before I could react, she had pressed the button and the bar above me pulled my wrists and arms up, until they were above my head. She stopped before they stretched tight, leaving a lot of room for me to move my arms around, but high enough so that I could not touch my head with my hands.

She then knelt down and fastened a thick leather cuff to each of my ankles, and clipped them to two eyelets in the floor. My feet were about shoulder width apart, but the short chains attaching the cuffs to the eyelets afforded me some movement.

12