A sex slave in Ancient Rome. Pt. 02

Story Info
Slave Lucius gladly gives up his virgin ass to his master.
4.3k words
4.63
6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LUCIUS' STORY:

I've always been submissive and eager to please. Even when I was tightly bound and fearfully waiting for the first stroke of the whip, a part of me was excited and relishing the naked humiliation, so that my cock stood out firmly. Until the pain of the strokes skillfully inflicted on my bare bottom overcame any feelings of pleasure.

Before my capture by slavers and subsequent purchase by the house of Metellus, I was woefully inexperienced. That soon changed, and in the first month of my captivity I was obliged to kneel humbly a number of times while a stiff, throbbing cock was slowly inserted between my trembling lips. Besides an occasional guest of my master, I had also to service the overseer of the slaves regularly. He, and a young woman bed slave of the household, educated me thoroughly in the techniques of fellatio, ball sucking, and rimming. I was an apt, if not always eager, pupil.

My face and physique -- slender and well shaped -- seem to be appealing to quite a few. Especially my bottom, which is rather fuller and rounder than might be expected given my slim build; it's somewhat feminine, in fact. Keeping one's self clean was an obligation, and in the slave's bathhouse I would experiment by sliding a well soaped finger into my back passage. The sensations were pleasing, so that I often fantasized at being taken there.

There seemed to be a glowing ball of pleasure just inside that entrance that waited to be fully awakened. I thought often of lying quivering and unresisting while a thick shaft steadily penetrated me there. When the time came, and I was sent to entertain Metellus' guest, I nervously but meekly anticipated the loss of my anal virginity.

However, he was a crude, harsh, unpolished man, despite his considerable wealth. I could not relax enough to admit him easily; rough treatment frightens me. It was as if my back passage was locked against him, and when he tried to force his way in, I screamed with pain. This infuriated him, and he complained to his host. Shortly afterwards I was taken to the punishment room and thoroughly chastised. Some days passed before I could sit down comfortably.

It was with a tremendous sense of relief, along with joy and gratitude, that I learned that Marcus, who I knew to be kind and considerate, had purchased me. I was taken to his home and placed under the supervision of his major domo, Demetrius. Marcus had immediately left on a business trip, so there was time for me to learn my duties and adapt to my owner's household.

I was deeply grateful to him for rescuing me from cruel Metellus, and resolved to express my thanks by giving myself passionately. Indeed, I already liked him very much. This time, when he summoned me, I would happily open myself to him. But though we had already performed some very intimate acts together -- my tongue in his anus, his cock in my mouth -- I knew better than to presume on this familiarity. I knew slaves could bring great grief on themselves because they took too much for granted after going to their master's bed; the consequences were not happy.

I was housed in a tiny room in the attic; much better than Metellus' house, where the slaves lived in a large dormitory under strict supervision and discipline. On my second evening there, the door opened and Marina entered; an attractive Greek slave in her late thirties, with a small waist, long wavy dark hair, pouting lips and full breasts and buttocks. I had already learned that she was a favorite of our master's; but she had been pleasant and welcoming to me, so I brightened when I saw her.

She carried a metal syringe, and (to my surprise) a slender ivory piece skillfully carved in the shape of a phallus. Sitting next to me on the bed, she gave me a warm hug and handed me the syringe.

"Hello there, pretty one. Are you settling in nicely? Do you know what this is for?"

"For washing inside," I replied.

"Precisely. Has your master had you in the ass yet? That's what he likes best, with me too, though he enjoys my mouth as well."

She had a luscious round bottom, and her appeal was obvious. She told me that she had been bidden by the major domo to provide me with instruction and advice. The master would be home the following day, and it was likely he would wish to see me at night time, so I must be prepared.

She sent me to the closet, where I used the syringe thoroughly. Cleansed, I returned to my room, where she told me to strip and lie face down. I was somewhat taken aback, but complied quickly; I was determined to fit in at my new home.

She lay on top of me and I felt her heavy breasts press against me. Her nipples were hard, and her warm breath fluttered on the back of my neck. She kissed and licked me between my shoulder blades, and I stretched languorously. I had never had sex with a woman, but was enjoying the closeness and the comforting feel of her soft skin. Then she sat up and trailed her fingertips lightly down my spine to the divide below. Somewhat to my consternation, she pressed her fingers between my buttocks and began to caress and even probe my anus. I was glad that I had thoroughly washed myself there.

"I can tell you haven't been had there yet. Your little asshole - it's adorable! -- is still hiding. When you've had a cock in there a few times, there'll be a little circle of muscle on the outside there." As she said "there" she pushed her finger deep inside me. I squirmed in embarrassment; but she began a stroking motion just inside my rear entrance. Very soon a warm glow began, and I wriggled in pleasure.

She continued her probing, which was making me quite excited, and slipped her other hand under me, fondling my now hard cock as she massaged my passage. The dual sensations were most arousing, and I began to undulate my hips on the mattress as she caressed me front and back.

We enjoyed this activity for a few minutes, then she sat up and produced a jar of liniment. Scooping some out, she proceeded to rub it into my now more open entrance. The slippery touch was very enjoyable, and my ass seemed to open like a flower.

"Good boy. Why, you'll be a treat for the master."

She now slid the ivory phallus slowly into my opening. It was about the diameter of my cock, so it went in smoothly. Slowly and sensually she began to slide it in and out of me, reaching a little deeper each time. An initial feeling that I needed to go to the bathroom faded away as she steadily moved it back and forth inside me. Finally she pushed it in all the way as I squirmed deliciously. This must have activated a new collection of nerves deep inside me; I felt a wonderful glow down there, and moaned with pleasure, pushing my behind back to take the phallus as deep as possible.

"That feels nice, doesn't it? I can tell you're a passionate little thing; look how hard your cock is!"

She gave it a delightful caress. She instructed me how to provide pleasure by squeezing my sphincter on the invasive phallus; we practiced this for a time. The sensations were delectable; I was losing all fear of the real penetration to come. I felt wonderfully helpless, and began to anticipate with pleasure when my Master would present his rigid flesh at my shy opening. When she pulled the phallus out and reinserted it in me, there was no resistance to it on my part.

"Now it's my turn." Telling me to turn onto my back -- my cock was at full attention -- she pulled off the shift that was all she was wearing. Her skin was beautifully smooth and soft, her large dark nipples standing up, while her breath came faster. I saw that her pubis was shaved, and her slit gleamed with liquid. She moved forward and straddled my face; her warm thighs pressed against my cheeks. Then she took my head and guided my mouth to her wet slit. Obediently I began to lick at the pink divide.

Her pussy tasted salty and sweet at the same time. She began to roll her hips so that my tongue would press deeper inside her. An erotic, musky scent began to fill the room; she moaned as she gripped my head and steered me to the most sensitive spot. My face was slippery with her juices; I obligingly followed her directions and delicately licked her, guided by her to her "little man in the boat". I titillated this attentively with the pointed tip of my tongue, closely attuned to her shuddering responses. It was marvelously slippery and soaking wet. Soon she rolled her head back, raised her hips and came; then pulled me back into position.

This was new to me, but her excitement was arousing; my cock was throbbing, especially when she reached back and fondled it. I sucked at her opening enthusiastically until she enjoyed two or three more orgasms. My face was dripping with her secretions. Then she knee-walked over my body and knelt facing away from me, parting her full behind and presenting her anal opening for my attention.

As she had said, it was crowned with a ring of extruded muscle, which I caressed and circled with my tongue. Her entrance was less tight than my own; later she told me she had been penetrated there many times. I was able to press my tongue quite deeply inside her; it had a different flavor and scent that was not unpleasant. I licked and probed; she squirmed with pleasure. Groaning with passion and wiggling her bottom against my mouth, she came yet again.

She took my cock into her warm mouth and began sucking it skillfully; I took note of her delightful techniques, to use later. When she tongued my frenulum, with a fluttering butterfly movement, I almost lost my mind. Such was my arousal that I came very quickly, fountaining into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, then slumped down, entirely relaxed, after kissing me affectionately many times.

The ivory phallus was still inserted in my anus, which had adjusted to its presence, and she advised me to keep it there for a day or two, at least while I slept. My first penetration might be uncomfortable, but after that it became much easier. Her own ass, she confided, was now very easy of access, and she had come to love being taken there; there were so many deliciously sensitive places within, both close to the entrance and deep inside. Perhaps I would like to try her there, soon? She thought I was a sweet young man, with little pride or vanity, and all the slaves agreed with her.

She told me that our master Marcus was a kind and considerate lover, greatly liked and respected by every slave in his household. It was important that I be on my best behavior tomorrow night, when he returned. He would certainly send for me then. She would leave the phallus and the syringe with me, and would probably be assigned to prepare me further the next day. From my responses to her it was clear that I greatly enjoyed sex, and she assured me that Marcus would be gentle, as well as skilled, in his taking of my anal virginity. Which, she added, I would come to enjoy very much.

This greatly eased my mind; I resolved to do my absolute best, ignoring any discomforts. For the first time my fears receded and I began to look forward actively to the encounter. The glow produced in my rectum by the inserted phallus was clear proof of the potential delights of anal sex. If I was to be penetrated by my thoughtful master, who had saved me from cruel whippings, if not worse, gladly would I give myself to him.

The next day would be my epiphany. I felt conspicuous as I went about my duties; after all, most knew what was in store for me that evening. In Metellus' house the other slaves would have been envious of me, unfriendly and perhaps malicious. Here it was different; there was a general atmosphere of good will. Even Demetrius the major domo, a slave himself, gave me a solemn nod of approval.

Marina collected me in the late afternoon and took me to the slaves' bathhouse. There she took off my clothes and shaved my body hair. I have very little of the latter and what there is, is very fine. Still, when she had done my underarms, legs and groin area were smooth as silk. She even had me kneel and spread apart my bottom so that she could remove any errant hair around my entrance.

A couple of slaves entered the bathhouse while she was engaged in this preparation. But they were friendly and smiled approvingly. I'm not at all arrogant by nature, and I try not to feel vain; I think this lack of conceit helped my acceptance. Marcus was, unusually, loved by his slaves for his kindness and mercy, so what pleased him, pleased them too. I resolved to conquer my trepidation and do the absolute best I could for his enjoyment.

Shaved smooth, Marina led me to the bath and scrubbed me all over with a pleasantly scented soap. She slipped a finger deep inside me; approvingly she complimented me on my relaxed passage, eased by the ivory phallus. I had already used the syringe extensively and was clean inside and out, and she carefully oiled my passage, which further advanced my sensual excitement. She dabbed a little patchouli behind my ears and gave me a steaming cup of herb tea. This, she said, would both relax and stimulate me.

Sure enough, in a while I was feeling calm and beginning to anticipate eagerly the events to come. Marina slipped a provocative undergarment made of almost transparent silk over my cock and balls, which had tightened and firmed, seeming to glow with warmth. The undergarment had a small pouch and only a string behind, which hid in the curve between my buttocks.

The preparation and the tea heightened my pleasant anticipation. Kissing me warmly and smacking my bottom playfully, she led me to the door of Marcus' suite. She knocked three times, then departed quickly down the shadowy hallway.

The door opened, revealing my handsome Master. He appeared pleased to see me, and drew me inside. While I stood obediently, he looked me over head to foot, seeming to like what he saw. He walked around me as I stood shyly, and I felt his keen gaze on my bottom. A shiver ran through me; now I was alone with him. Then he drew me to him and kissed me. I opened my mouth in welcome and threw my arms around his neck. Then I sank to my knees and parted his tunic.

His cock was already hard, and I began to caress it carefully. But though he gave a groan of pleasure, he had me rise and led me over to his bed. There he guided me onto my hands and knees, with my head on a pillow. I waited expectantly; he shrugged off his clothes and kneeled behind me, while I stripped off my skimpy thong. Then he moved close and I felt his hard, thick cock pressing against my tender entrance. I pushed on my sphincter muscles to admit him more easily.

There was a sudden plop and his head was inside me. There was little to no pain; instead a great wave of sensual desire swept though me. I gasped and arched my back. Steadily he moved deeper inside. My passage was still narrow, so that it was as if I could feel every vein on his shaft. The nerve cells at my entrance erupted in pleasure; but that hardly compared with the extraordinary sensation when he thrust his full length inside me. My mouth and eyes widened; the sensation of his cock was ecstatic. Slowly he began to move in and out of me, and I gave a shrill cry as he fucked me.

MARCUS' STORY:

The negotiation with Metellus for the purchase of his slave went smoothly. As said, he owed me a few favors. The next day I brought Lucius to my house, a comfortable though not excessively luxurious mansion close to Mars Field. As we made the short journey, I observed that a shadow seemed to have lifted from my new slave and while still shy, he seemed happier and more relaxed. He thanked me sweetly and sincerely, and hoped that he could demonstrate his appreciation properly. He was attentive and (of course) obedient, but made no requests of me.

Upon arrival I conferred with my efficient and discreet major domo about my new acquisition's position and duties, and went about my daily affairs. Soon enough, I thought, it would be clear whether my decision was a wise one. But I thought it would prove thus.

I had to make a short trip for business over the next few days and was away from my home. When I returned, I conferred with my major domo. There had been no issues in my absence. Lucius was clearly greatly relieved by his change of ownership. My major domo - Demetrius -- had told him that whipping happened seldom under my roof; it was reserved for the basest of offenses. The other slaves liked the new acquisition, and he was quick to respond to instruction, hard working and obliging though still very shy. Pleased by this news, I gave orders for the coming night.

I had retired to my bedroom for the night, and the anticipated knock came on the door. Entering the room and closing the door, Lucius gave me a shy smile of welcome. I was pleased to see him, and looked forward to the evening together. Following my gesture, he bashfully removed his one garment, and stood obediently before me, completely naked, eyes cast down, yet with the smallest of smiles discernible on his delightful face.

His demeanor and expression were, as said, unassuming and humble. I admired how his straight back narrowed to a small waist, then flared out into a pair of perfectly formed buttocks, which really resembled those of a young woman in their roundness and shapeliness. The divide between them was enticing; my cock hardened significantly as I pictured the tender opening within.

His ash blond hair fell gracefully to his slender shoulders, his lovely eyes modestly half closed. But although his demeanor was shy and unassuming, I had the distinct, though subtle impression -- perhaps it was the merest cock of his hips, that made his bottom protrude invitingly, or his slightly parted lips -- that he was eager to be fucked.

I admired him for a minute or two before beckoning him to me. I noticed that his small, perfect cock was quite erect, and his ball sac was tight. His skin seemed to glow in the lamplight; altogether a most appealing picture. He stepped forward and looked up at me submissively; his eyes were remarkably large and expressive, and his perfect lips seemed to invite being kissed. I pressed my mouth against them; he threw his arms about my neck and kissed me enthusiastically in return.

His mouth tasted sweet and wet, and when my tongue probed it he sucked and caressed it. I grasped his smooth bottom and pulled him close in a tight embrace. Both of us were making small sounds of pleasure as I held his buttocks and lifted him into the air, pressing his cock against mine. Each of us was now hard as a rock, and I caressed him between his cheeks, passing my fingertips gently over his delicate anal entrance. He gasped and pressed hard against me; then gripped my throbbing cock in his slender fingers. Dropping to his knees, he took me into his mouth and began sucking me passionately.

This time I wanted more than to be fellated, however skillfully. I raised him up and led him to the bed; he placed his silky head on the pillows, looking back at me and raising his bottom in the air invitingly. I kneeled behind, him scooped some lubricant from a jar by the bedside, and began to rub it into his delicate rear. Inside he was extraordinarily soft and smooth, yet tight. As I oiled him he moaned and squirmed and pressed himself back. Accustomed though I am to the flattery of my slave bed partners, I could tell that he was truly aroused and ripe for the taking.

I kneeled behind him and pushed against his tender entrance. With the sweetest sob he returned my pressure, and suddenly the swollen head of my cock was inside him, causing him to cry out. He was trembling, but he made no attempt to escape this impalement. I maintained my position, allowing him time to relax. A delightful sensation shot through my groin; he was tensing and relaxing his sphincter to pleasure me. Taking this as a symbol that he was ready to be fucked, I slowly pushed deeper into him.

12