A Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers

"Where are you going? Are you leaving me?" I asked. I started to tear up, remembering all the times he left me.

"Going? I am not going anywhere! Mandy and I have talked Jan. I was hoping we could. You know share?" I am sure he had this all worked out but now was fumbling.

I returned my finger to his lips. I shifted on my feet. I looked up at him I wanted to hit him and fuck him at the same time. He started to speak I pressed my finger tighter.

"You had your turn. Now not a word." I shifted leaning against him. I pulled back so I could read his face and body. "You love me that much? You trust me that much?" I was trying to make sense of it all.

"Sit down mister!" I hissed. James sat on the sofa as I commanded him. "What are you getting out of this? Has she offered to do things to pay you back?"

"NO!" James protested pulling away from me. He tried to stand and defend himself but I made him stay seated.

"I know she is a lesbian. I have no expectations about her real or imagined." James said with conviction. "She loves you! And you love her! It's that simple. You love me and I am deeply in love with you! I want you to be happy!"

"I am still not sure I understand?'' I knew what he was telling me, but I couldn't believe it was happening to me.

"Mandy and I talked before she agreed to come. We talked about you and how it might work. We talked about her bringing the girls and how we would help raise them. I know you get lonely when I travel. Now you will have someone to be here with you." He looked up at me. "I know your libido is more than I can satisfy sometimes. I just can't lose you Janice!"

I jumped on his lap and embraced him with a sensual kiss. He pulled me tight. I could feel how scared he was at this moment.

"I will never leave you. Just tell me how I can prove it to you." I replied. I kissed him over and over.

"I only ask one thing. At least for now." James whispered.

"And that is?" I asked wanting to please him.

"I only ask that you are beside me when I wake up in the morning." He took my hand. "Can you do that? For me?"

"Yes of course my love. You are the most wonderful man! You never cease to surprise me. I am yours and always will be! I love you with all my heart!" I leaned in and kissed him holding on around his neck. We were embracing when Mandy came into the room.

"Is this a bad time?" She asked. She was dressed much like me. Light flowing summer dress the deep neckline accentuated her pert breasts. I jumped up and went to Mandy. Her long dark hair still wet.

"This is the perfect time! James was just telling me you two have been conspiring behind my back." Mandy lowered her head.

"Yes Mistress. He made me promise not to call you!" I lifted her head up.

"So you are ok sharing me with my Master?" Her face glowed in approval. "You understand his needs will always come first?"

"Yes Mistress." Mandy Replied. I could see in her eyes she too was excited.

"Master expects me in his bed each morning. You will not be hurt when I leave you?" I asked. She only smiled.

"Are you sure you want me here?" She looked at James and then back to me.

"Only if you want to be here." I replied. My heart skipped a beat waiting for her response.

"Oh yes Mistress. You know I love you!" Mandy melted in front of me.

"Just so we are clear. James isn't expecting any favors from you. You owe neither one of us anything." I spoke sternly. "If you need a job to stay in America you will be provided one. You may move out and live on your own and pursue your own partner. You will owe us nothing."

"Mandy, she speaks for both of us." James said standing up. "Like I told you on the phone. It's up to you!"

"Mistress. Master. ..."

"NO!" I stopped her.

"He isn't your Master. He is only mine. I am your Mistress you belong to me and only me! You may not call me that unless we are alone behind closed doors. You aren't my slut on this side of that door. You will live here as an equal. Are we clear?"

I looked at James.

"Yes ma'am!" He replied.

"Yes Janice. I understand." Mandy agreed composing herself. "Janice. James. The only reason I came back was to be near you. I would rather go back to Sri Lanka and clean houses than be with anyone else."

I embraced her pushing her damp hair from her face as I kissed her. She hugged me. A shiver went up my back as I lowered my hand and gripped her ass cheek. Mandy moaned silently in my ear.

"I want to thank you for your generosity. I will not take it for granted." She pulled back from me flushed.

"James take us to lunch. We have major shopping to do!" I suggested. Oh how I wanted to drag her to the bed and make love to her.

James made a phone call while Mandy and I went and got Hansi and Ama. They were naturally drawn to their aunt but by the time we headed to the new truck they had warmed up enough James could put Ama in her child seat.

Somehow I wasn't surprised when Robert and Russell joined us for lunch. They had come in the night before to help James with his plan. James had already picked out a couple of beds for the girls. He allowed Mandy and I to make the final decision.

They would be delivered and set up that afternoon. We bought dressers and another queen bed for the spare room. James enjoyed teasing Bob and Russ that the room they liked the best was going to another gay person. This time only a female.

By the end of the day Ama was a regular fixture in James arms. She clung to him like a leach. James enjoyed every minute of it. Hansi allowed me to hold her but still preferred Mandy, or even Russ to me. The new beds and furniture arrived. The three men going home to oversee the delivery and set up. Mandy and I took the girls and bought as many things as we could think of to fill the immediate needs. The back of the SUV was filled as I drove us home.

"Do you think we will have time to be alone?" Mandy managed to squeak out.

"Yes my love. James doesn't expect me until morning." I took her hand and squeezed.

"Are you sure? He told you that?" She seemed surprised. I thought back to last night.

"Better than that, he tied me to your bed so I wouldn't seduce him last night!" I winked as she held my hand firmly.

Russ and Bob stayed for dinner and then some. Mandy started to get up from the table to clean up.

"Sit down young lady, this is my house, I will do the dishes." I said making her take her seat.

"But you hired me to take care of the house. Isn't that why I'm here!" She protested.

"I was thinking about that. I will not have someone cleaning my house and taking care of our kids when I am perfectly able to do so." I announced. "Robert. I am retiring. I strongly suggest you hire this capable young woman to replace me!"

"Mom are you sure?" He was stunned by my announcement.

"Robert. I suggest you do as she says. I have a feeling this isn't an argument you can win." James chuckled.

"God I love that woman!" Russell announced.

"Jan are you sure?" Mandy asked looking around the table. "What about the girls? Are you up to that? They can be a handful at times."

"I raised these two characters with a daughter thrown in. I think I can handle two little girls when you aren't around. The office is close. You can work from home some days. There is a great daycare just down the street where they can play with other kids."

"Well obviously she has thought about this. I think her mind is made up." James clearly supported my decision. "Well Robert? You are her boss." James laughed again.

"Like hell I am. She owns the company!" Robert teased me. "Mandy, I hope you are less of a pain in my ass then your predecessor!"

"You boys take the girls in the family room. Mandy and I will do the dishes and join you in a few minutes."

Ama happily allowed James to take her as he gave me a knowing glance. Russ picked up Hansi after Mandy wiped her clean. Mandy and I cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. She was bent over with the last plate when my hand raised the back of her dress exposing her firm ass and sexy panties. I caressed her ass, she pushed back begging my hand to slip lower. I pulled the waist band gently the gusset slipped deep between her pussy lips.

"Jan. I am so close. No more. Please!" She whimpered.

"Cum for me Mandy. You know you want to!" My hand slid down between her legs. She was soaking. "My, you are excited."

"Ever since you told me we would be together tonight!" She said quietly. She was still braced against the open dish washer door, her ass exposed. I picked up the spatula from utensil tray, it was still wet from being washed in the sink. I spanked her ash cheeks firmly she moaned through clenched teeth.

"Cum for me. Hurry they might come back." I rubbed her pussy and clit. My hand becoming drenched in the process. Mandy started to shake. The dishes rattling in the machine.

"Please Jan. I beg of you..." She widened her stance giving me more access to her dripping cunt.

I slipped two fingers past her panties deep in her pussy. That was all it took. Mandy fucked my fingers shivers wracked through her body I thought she might rip the machine from its mount. Her legs trapped my hand. She brought one hand up to muffle her cries of sexual release.

I heard steps heading our way. Desperately I pulled my hand from her tight legs. At the last second I pulled her dress back over her ass. Mandy was still bent over now aware we had company.

"Are you two almost done? We have guests." James looked at Mandy still recovering from her climax.

"Yes just putting the last dish in the washer." Mandy's voice quivered as she tried to cover our escapades.

"Here let me help you up!" He said. She was trapped. James clearly knew what just happened.

He looked at Mandy as she stood. She was clearly flushed. Even with her dark complexion you could tell. He looked at me my right hand behind my back. James reached for my arm bringing it from behind me. Taking my wrist he guided my hand into his mouth. He licked my cum covered fingers looking at Mandy the whole time. She was clearly embarrassed knowing it was her he was tasting.

"I was expecting something sweeter for desert but I must say this is very good. Very good indeed. My mother has good tastes." He turned to head back to the family room. "You will have all night for that. It would be rude to delay your return much longer."

He never turned back to say that. Mandy was so mortified she stood there frozen. I pulled her close kissing her.

"Let me get washed up and we'll take out the real desert." I teased.

"Do you think he is upset?" She wasn't quite sure how to take his sometimes dry humor.

"Heavens no. If anything he might be a bit disappointed he didn't get to watch." I joked. "But believe me, he is as happy as you and I we did it."

We retrieved the desert and portioned it out. I was loading it on the tray when she gently touched my arm.

"Do you think he wants to watch?" Mandy must have been thinking about what I said. I was joking before but the question was serious. I thought for a moment.

"He's a red blooded man. I am sure they all want to see two women together. He has never mentioned it. I have never offered." I took both her hands spoke clearly to her. "I would never put you in that position. I think that it would be unwise to tempt him with something he knows you don't want."

"What if..."

"Come on let's take these in there. That day is far away." I stopped her before she asked.

The rest of the night there was this sexual tension between us. I had stoked the fire and then watched as it burned red hot. Contained by the others in the room Mandy did her best to hide her impatience. Only when the effects of traveling and the excitement of the day caught up with her did she show signs of relenting. I helped her put the girls to bed in their room. I could see she pushed herself too far.

"You get ready for bed. I will come tuck you in later!" I caressed the side of her face.

"Please come with me!" She rubbed up against me.

"You take a bit of a nap. When I come in you will be refreshed!" I lifted the front of my dress and guided her hand between my legs. Mandy easily felt my wetness. "Tonight this is yours. I promise!"

Reassured that I would return Mandy agreed to turn in. I joined the guys as they talked sports. James gave me a questioned look when I announced Mandy was heading to bed. A wink let him know his plans had not been thwarted. We talked for another two hours before Robert and Russell headed back home.

I was conflicted as James and I prepared for bed. He had brought me such joy today. I wanted to reward him. I considered leaving Mandy sleep and making it up the next night but I had promised.

James was in the bathroom when I came in with my most feminine of nighties. All pink with white trim he looked on approvingly.

"You better go." James replied as I kissed him.

"I think I better stay and thank you first!" I whispered.

I slipped down his body to my knees. I found his cock had started to respond to my offer. I took the head in my mouth and worked it deeper. I loved the way it grew hard in my mouth the veins strained long and hard along the length. James gripped my head as he always did guiding me to his desires. I massaged his balls as I worked his cock over. I knew he could last for a long time so I decided to help him along.

"Where do I put all this cum my love?" I asked. He moaned. I felt his cock swell as I jacked him off.

"Should I let you mark me like you did last night?" I gulped him down feeling him swell again.

"Should I take it all in my mouth and swallow? Maybe I should share it with my slut?" I went as deep as I have ever had with him gagging just a bit. James could delay his orgasm as well as any man but he was still a man.

"I would let you fill my pussy but you know how she hates cum. We do want her to worship my pussy don't we?" I could feel him losing control.

"Yes!" He hissed.

"In my ass?" I teased. "Would you James? Would you fill my ass?"

"Oh yes. Hurry please!" He pleaded though gritted teeth.

I jacked him faster. I licked the precum now dripping profusely from the slit. I placed his cock back in my mouth he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I could feel him ready to cum. I pulled off him jacking his cock again with my hand. His cock swelled and I felt the first spurt climb the length of his needy shaft.

His cum shot out like an arrow long and slim before it splat on the tile floor. James was groaning. His hips now fucking my hand. The contractions followed one after the other the distance they shot out grew shorter. His groans now diminished as he realized his cum landed harmlessly and I wasn't to be involved in his pleasure. I stood and washed my hands then rinsed and gargled with mouthwash.

"The next time you tie me to a bed you better fuck me until I beg you to stop." I warned him. "You might want to wear at least boxers to bed. We have kids in the house. They can show up when you least expect it."

"You will pay for this!" He teased me looking at the floor.

"I look forward to it!" Accepting his challenge. "Until morning my love."

I looked in on Hansi and Ama. They were so beautiful. Reaching Mandy's room I stood for a long time just watching her in the soft glow of the night light. She was so young and beautiful. I pulled the covers from her as she laid on her side. Her dark skin contrasted with the white sheets. Mandy had on just a thin top and lace panties. I wanted to dive between her legs and send her to another orgasm but she needed to know I was still her Mistress.

I moved to the bed. Standing I straddled her head. I pulled the pillow from under her. Mandy started to stir. I gently moved her to her back and squatted above her face. Her hands came up I grabbed them in mine interlocking our fingers. I brushed my dripping pussy lips over her nose letting her take in my scent.

"Wake up my little slut! Mistress has waited long enough for your attention. I leaned forward letting my pussy lips drag over her mouth. "Lick me slut!"

Soon Mandy's tongue worked between my pussy lips. Our hands still interlocked I shifted to my knees. Mandy was lifting her neck to reach my cunt. She sucked on my lips tugging on the slick puffy flaps of skin. Locking her arms under my shins I released her hands. I rocked back mashing my whole cunt over her mouth. I started pinching Mandy's nipples through the top. Her protests muffled in my pussy. Mandy squirmed trying to free herself. I kept my pussy over her mouth she was licking deep.

I rocked my cunt over her nose as she searched for my clit. Her nipples brown and aroused I moved one hand lower. I opened her legs with my hand. Her cunt was dripping wet behind her panties. I spanked her pussy she yelped in protest. I slipped two fingers in her cunt and curled them up against the roof of her pussy. Mandy thrust her pelvis up to force me deeper. I pulled out and spanked her pussy firmly.

"You will not cum slut! My pleasure comes first!" I commanded.

I felt her neck strain as she tried to accomplish that goal. I knew we had all night. I shifted letting her rim my asshole. I moaned in pleasure as she worked my tender pucker. I pushed my fingers back under her panties. I soon worked two fingers in her cunt. My thumb stroked her clit. Mandy responded by opening her legs wider. I could hear my finger sloshing in her pussy.

My own climax was building. James refused to let me cum last night. Along with bringing her off in the kitchen and James in the bathroom it was a wonder I lasted this long. I moved my pussy back over her mouth. I proceeded to pinch my hard nipple as I let her talented tongue bring me off.

I spread my legs wider my cunt tightened around her tongue. My asshole squeezed tight my pussy lips were on each cheek my pubic bone against her chin. The first contraction raced through my body I lifted up I could hear her gasp for breath.

"Yes you magnificent slut lick deeper!" I mashed my cunt down on the spear her tongue offered. I pinched my nipple harder.

"I am cumming you fucking little bitch. Drink my cum!" I growled as I lifted again letting her breath again.

"Again slut! Fuck my pussy with that talented tongue!" I mashed down again this time I rocked my asshole against her nose as my cum dripped over her waiting mouth.

"My clit! Suck my clit!" I gripped her nipples twisting them as her ass pushed up from the bed responding to my abuse.

"You make me cum so good you naughty little slut!" My orgasm was well past the peak the warm afterglow setting in on my nerve endings.

I quickly dismounted her and moved on top of her pinning her body under mine. I kissed her deeply we shared my pussy juice passionately as she wrapped her arms around me. We were both out of breath when I finally rolled to one side.

"Don't you ever leave me like that again!" I scolded her in a whisper. "You are my slut do you hear me?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand!" She said out of breath. She wanted to reach for me but I refused her advances.

"You are being punished. You will not have the privilege of my body unless I approve it first. Don't speak! Put your hands under your ass!" I commanded.

Mandy raised her ass and covered her hands as she lay on the bed. I caressed her face. I let her lick her juices from the hand I had in her pussy. Working lower I let my hand slide over her tits still covered by the thin material. I massaged them gently after abusing them moments before.

"I have missed these my love." She looked at me in the dim light of the room. I let my hand drift lower over her panty covered mons.

"I have missed this too my love." We didn't break our gaze.

"What I missed most of all was this." My hand still over her pussy I kissed her lips. I kissed her cheeks. I kissed all over her neck. I nibbled her ear.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,677 Followers