A Sexual Chronicle Pt. 04

Story Info
Things between Katie, Sarah and I escalate to a threesome.
3.9k words
4.87
6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a moment basking in our collective sexual awakening before the girls started getting giggly, the two of them still holding each other on the floor.

"That was a lot more intense than when we used to kiss in uni," Katie said, nuzzling into her best friend.

"A lot more fun, too," Sarah said with a wink. Katie nodded a breathless agreement.

"You girls put on a hell of a show," I told them.

"Correction," Katie said, holding up a finger at me. "In uni we put on shows. All you drunk guys cheering and requesting more girl on girl shit made it all about yourselves. We weren't allowed to go at our own pace and work out what we were doing. It was a performance. We never got to find out what would happen if we got to play normally."

"We're still being watched by one horny guy," Sarah pointed out.

"If there's one thing we've learned today," I said, shifting on the couch, but making sure I didn't cross my legs in a way that would hide my naked cock and balls from the girls' potential enjoyment, "it's that having an audience makes a hell of a difference, but definitely not for the worse. Something about just knowing you're being watched enhances the pleasure of doing something naughty, adds a thrill to doing the stuff your instincts tell you should be private. You girls can go whatever pace you want, you'll just be doing it in front of me."

For Katie, whose position on the floor had her legs open, exposing a wet and not yet fully-satisfied cunt, I knew the idea of me watching her most intimate moments with Sarah was no longer an issue. But I wasn't sure if I was pushing too hard on Sarah, who had done something crazy just now but carefully kept her panties on and her pussy covered.

"You still think about making out at those old parties?" Sarah purred in Katie's ear, letting her hands explore all my girlfriend's exposed skin.

"Like I said, we never got to find out what would happen. I'd kind of thought going our own pace would mean taking it slow. If I'd know that for you that meant..." she took a breath and let her hand creep back to her clit "...jumping straight to eating cum off my face, I'd have been so much more bold with you."

"And your tits," Sarah reminded her, taking hold of each of Katie's nipples. "I think about it too. I think about where it could have gone when I touch myself. It's my favourite fantasy."

The girls kissed, their mouths and tongues moving rapidly and passionately. Sarah ended up on top, straddling Katie's thigh and grinding her panty-clad pussy into its firmness. Katie had one hand between her legs still, while the other groped frantically through Sarah's shirt. Sarah grabbed Katie's exposed tits and ran her fingers through her hair. Both here panting and moaning when they broke off the kiss.

"Show me," Katie said.

"What do you wanna see?" Sarah teased.

"Show me what you do when you think about us. I wanna see you fuck yourself over me, then I want you to show me what you're thinking about doing."

"I usually do it with toys," Sarah admitted. "You got any that I can borrow?"

"I think I can find something."

Sarah reached over the place she'd dropped her shots and pulled her phone out of the pocket. Katie reached to cover herself, but less passionately and thoroughly than she had before. The hand between her legs was definitely on her clit this time, its placement exposing a lot of lip and bush. She only bothered to hide one tit. "Hey, no photos." She didn't sound like she meant it.

"No photos," Sarah agreed. "I'm cancelling my evening plans. You guys got anything to drink?"

"Ciders in the fridge. You grab them, I'll bring my toys out?"

"You got it, girl!"

"And what do I do?" Mostly I'd been letting the dream scenario play out up to this point.

The girls, who'd both stood up to go to their tasks looked down over me, fixating on my cock, now back to a semi. They looked at me like I was another of the sex toys Katie was about to bring out, thinking about they could work me into their sex, like I was a piece of meat. Something about me really loved that.

"Just sit tight babe," Katie said, leaning forward (great view) and kissing my forehead. "And maybe get yourself hard again, if you can."

"Like there's any way I couldn't," I replied.

They left the room, both going the same way to reach the bedroom and the kitchen. Two fantastic assess swung side by side. I watched Katie for a little bit, her nudity enhanced by the ropes, but my gaze was quickly drawn to Sarah. She was still covered, with a bit of crack showing through the sheer part of the panties, and wonderful legs going on forever underneath them. But the possibilities kept my eyes and imagination on her. Was I really about to watch this beautiful girl fuck my girlfriend? Was I really about to not just see the colour of her pussy and the cut of her pubes and how she handled one of Katie's vibrators after all these years of just being friends?

I decided to empty my bladder while I had the chance and felt both free and naughty walking around the apartment naked, knowing there were girls just around the corner who could pop their heads out and see me anytime.

When I returned, Sarah was back in the living room, drinking from one bottle while two more waited for Katie and I on the table. Her legs remained the only part of her properly exposed to me, so I ogled them. After touching herself to the blowjob, those panties were wadded tight into her pussy, forming a pleasing cameltoe that I could see properly now that she was standing up and facing me. It was only fair I got to look, she was staring straight at my cock. I tried to give it a little swing for her as I walked in, before the blood went back to it.

"Aw, I thought you were meant to be making yourself hard for us. Don't tell me one shot's all you had in you."

I placed my hands on my hips, thrusting the important bits forward for her enjoyment. "Two, counting the one before you arrived," I told her. "But don't worry, it won't take long to come back with you guys's help."

Sarah licked her lips. "You want help, do you?"

She set her bottle down and crossed the room to kiss me right on the mouth. The cider she'd been drinking left her tongue moist, cool and slightly fizzy as it snaked into my mouth to explore. I was surprised, but thrilled. I kissed back with passion. It had been years since I'd tasted a mouth other than Katie's, and while I loved her and would never want to stop kissing her, I was realising now how much I loved a bit of variety. Sarah kissed different. She tasted different. Her scent, close enough to fill my nostrils, was different. The joy of discovering someone for the first time flooded through me. I reached around and grabbed her ass, groping and kneading the cheeks, placing fingers as far as I dared into the crevasse between her legs. They brushed against places where the fabric was wet. She grabbed me by the cock. Strangely, she didn't stroke it or in any other way try to coax it to life. Her lips and ass were doing all that needed to happen. She just held it, to feel it go from flaccid to erect. At full length, I poked the front of her panties and she responded by grinding her pubis into me. The material felt nice on my tip. I kinda got why she was masturbating with it before. I shuddered at the overwhelming electricity of it all.

"My boyfriend," Katie said, making us both jump, "with my best friend. What a scandal!"

She was grinning, and had probably been enjoying the show for a little before she spoke, but it still made my emotions swirl. There was a new pleasure in the idea of Katie being the one to watch, instead of the one I was being watched with, but a small part of me still felt like I'd been caught out doing something wrong. We hadn't really spoken about this or set any kinds of boundaries. We were all searching for the limits by feel, which could be a dangerous way to do it.

"You ditched the ropes," I noticed.

You could still see appealing pink lines criss-crossing her skin where they'd been, but while she was in the bedroom she'd found time to doff the shibari harness that had set all this in motion. In her hands were a bottle of lube and her trusty Hitachi magic wand.

"It's like you said before," she said, staring at my renewed hardness, which I aimed at her, "around the right people, I'm fully dressed in just my ropes, no matter how much skin happens to stick out. But it really didn't feel right to show up for a threesome fully dressed, and hell, I wanted you both to see me naked." She put her hands over her head, the muscle movement pulling her tits up beautifully too, and gave us a twirl. We saw a fantastic front and a beautiful back. "I know you've both seen all the bits already, but I wanted to have it all out there completely. Nothing held back or hidden from my two favourite people."

"Yes Katie!" Sarah cheered. "Show us that body you beautiful slut! I love you!"

Katie joined the celebration with a series of suggestive poses, most of which had her hands rubbing up and down her body and groping her chest and crotch.

"God, yes, it feels so good to be seen!" she moaned. "You know, I never really did this before. You..." she pointed at me "...get your closeups of my pussy and ass as part of sex, and you..." she indicated Sarah "...see me incidentally when we change, but I've never just shown myself for the sake of being looked at. Not like this. I can't believe you've both seen everything now."

"Not quite everything," I ventured. "I'm pretty sure Sarah hasn't seen your butthole yet. It was mostly behind the ropes when you bent over before."

"Oh, he's right! Give us some ass to go with that pussy!"

With more confidence than I ever would have anticipated, Katie turned around and bent at the waist again, this time reaching back to grab both her ass cheeks and pull them apart, spreading her tight asshole and the opening the pink folds of her wet cunt for both of us to see. Her legs were spread, and she bent down far enough to look back between them, past her hanging tits.

"There!" she was red-faced but grinning. "Now you've really seen it all! What do you think!"

"I think you've got no idea how much willpower is going into not just grabbing you and fucking your brains out right now."

"Tempting offer," she said as she straightened up, "but Sarah promised to fuck herself for us first, didn't you Sarah?"

Sarah laughed with a little obvious apprehension. "I sure did."

Katie clicked the magic wand on. It hummed. I watched closely as she pressed it gently to Sarah's pubic mound, over the panties, producing a spasm of pleasure. "Feels good, right? Don't worry, I know the best places to aim it."

"I can't believe we're finally doing this," Sarah purred.

Katie kissed her face and neck and teased her with the wand against her bare thighs, close to her crotch so the vibrations would run through. Sarah moaned and giggled and Katie started pulling at the buttons on her blouse. "How about you give me a little more to work with."

Sarah grabbed her top by the hem and pulled it over her head. The motion displaced one cup of the plain maroon bra she wore underneath, flashing a pink nipple with a stainless steel bar in it. "Oops." Her hand instinctively moved to pull the cup back down. She'd obviously done it without thinking, a movement ingrained from years of her nipples being something sacred and private, even though she was stripping in front of two naked people she was starting up a threesome with. I had no doubt she didn't really mind us seeing her tits -- or anything else -- after she'd already masturbated to us and eaten my cum, the unexpected reveal had just triggered a fascinating female instinct.

As if to prove me right, Sarah did a little twirl in just her underwear, presenting herself for the two of us. "If I'd known the day was going like this, I'd have worn something hotter," she assured us. "Well, they'd at least be matchy matchy."

Then she reached back to unhook the bra and let it fall to the floor, showing us two large, pale, pierced tits. They were gorgeous in every way. Size, shape and jiggliness. All her little movements made them bounce, and I could have watched the show all day.

"And the pants?" Katie asked, pointing her wand at Sarah's bottoms. "You're still going to get off for us, right?"

"I... I like the feel of the fabric when I touch myself," Sarah admitted, red-faced. Hey, my earlier guess had been on the money.

Sarah sat down on the couch, now oh-so close to naked, and let Katie climb on top of her. "Help me see how you do it," Katie asked in a low, sultry voice, still holding the wand herself. "Guide my hands. Do it just like you would with no one watching."

Sarah took a deep breath and wrapped her hands over Katie's on the wand, moving it to her panties and pressing it to the desperate pussy underneath. The girls locked eyes and just watched each other as the sex toy did its work with commanding efficiency. I let them have their moment, slowly stroking myself to the show. Soon, it was too much, and I involved myself kissing Sarah's mouth and neck and grabbing her exposed tits while Katie helped her masturbate. I loved having the piercings to play with, using them to twist and pull the nipples, loving the way she squeaked and moaned when I did it.

There was a wetness at the side of my face as Katie kissed me, open-mouthed and tonguey. She licked her way down to the place where my lips met Sarah's and pulled us into a strange but explosively arousing triple kiss. Three tongues danced together.

"My turn," Katie breathed, "my turn to kiss her. Go have some fun up the back."

I was far from done with Sarah, but having crawled on top of her friend, Katie was now on all fours with her ass in the air, sill holding the vibrator to Sarah. I knew what I had to do. The view at the back was heavenly, with Katie's cunt fully on display, dripping wet with pink, engorged labia waiting for me. I kissed it, opening my mouth to explore deep with my tongue, drinking in her juices.

After a few minutes, Katie started pushing back into my face, hard. For a moment, I thought she was just trying to grind on me, but I eventually realised she was trying to move back and get some space. The whine of the vibrator subsided, and I heard a thump as it hit the floor. The girls shuffled around a little, but my line of sight was entirely Katie's fine ass, so I couldn't see what they were doing. If I had to guess, I would say Sarah was now as nude as the rest of us and enjoying having her pussy eaten by Katie. My girl's first time giving cunnilingus. I'm so proud!

Sarah reached the point of orgasm first, and she came loud and hard. Good for her, because Katie was only moments behind and I figured her screaming "oh god, oh god, oh god," wouldn't help her much if she was still trying to suck on a clit.

I pulled back to survey the scene. There were two sweaty, totally naked girls slumped and panting on my couch, their bodies blushing pink and Katie's mouth and chin glistening with her best friend's juices. Sarah's panties were on the floor, the crotch all wadded up and soaked through. She made no attempt to hide as I ogled her spread-legged form on the couch. In fact, she grinned at me and quickly opened her pussy with two fingers, just to show it off. She was totally shaven and had a porn star-neat innie. My cock throbbed and oozed precum just from the look of them.

"A guy who goes down that willingly," Sarah breathed to Katie, "you've got a keeper there. And some skills of your own. Damn, girl!"

Katie licked her lips. "I don't know why guys make such a big deal out of it. I want to taste that every time. All the time. Fuck me, I never thought I'd love pussy this much!" She looked at me, eyes sparkling. "But you're right, it's just been us getting off for a bit. He deserves some fun too. Which one of us do you think he wants to fuck first?"

My breath caught in my throat.

"That's easy," Sarah said, "he starts with me, wearing a condom to be safe, then you get the creampie!"

Oh my god, this was really happening.

Katie helped me wrap up and dolloped some lube on the rubber. I didn't think I'd need it, I expected Sarah's pussy to be pretty damn slick after everything we'd done already. I think she just enjoyed taking the chance to stroke me as she spread it around and wipe her slimy fingers off on my chest.

"Take it easy, I want to spend at least a little time in both of you before I burst," I warned her. She laughed and rubbed my balls with the slippery gel.

"How do you want me, big boy?" Sarah asked from the couch.

"Roll over and get that pussy in the air for me," I ordered. At the minute, I wasn't that concerned about specific positions -- after all the teasing, as long as I got to fuck, I was past caring -- but I wanted the view while I had the chance.

Sarah complied, bending over the back of the couch with her knees on the seat, legs apart. She looked every bit as heavenly in the pose as Katie had, her slim, slick cunt and small dark asshole inviting me from between soft cheeks and thighs. Katie slapped my ass. "Stop staring and pound her!"

I didn't wait to be told twice.

Sarah moaned as I plunged into her. I moaned as well. Holding out long enough for both girls was going to take everything I had. Her pussy was among the wettest I'd ever felt, and I slid in with no resistance, gliding in and out like this was the sex that had been meant to be forever. Fuck, it felt good.

And from the way she cried out for me to go harder, faster and not to stop, I figured it was feeling good for her too.

Katie appeared behind me and reached under around. She kissed my neck as one hand tickled my balls and taint while the other tweaked my nipple. She was determined to test my stamina to the limit. But I sure wasn't about to complain about the experience. Sarah reached under herself and began rapidly massaging her clit while I thrusted in and out with all my might. She came quickly and loudly and fell in a bundle of shaking limbs on the couch. The way she slid off me as the orgasm knocked her down brought right to the brink.

I rounded on Katie and manhandled her down to the couch (she looked mildly surprised by how sudden it was but was mostly just having a great time), setting her on her back with her legs in the air. I took my condom by the tip and ripped it off. I didn't give a fuck what it landed on. This close to the end, the only thing in the whole world that mattered was getting another pussy around my aching cock. The moments it had taken to change to Katie took me down from the very brink, but it only took half a dozen rapid pumps to get back there and on the seventh, I exploded, filling her up for the second time today.

I collapsed, panting on top of her. We cuddled up, giggling. It was obvious we'd both had one of the best sexual experiences of our lives. There was no shame or jealousy in the fact that her best friend had been the catalyst. There was only the fact that it had felt really, really fucking good for everyone.

I kissed her, tasting Sarah on her lips, and we were happy.

The sound of a phone shutter startled us both.

"Sarah!" Katie chastised the photographer standing nude and cheekily grinning over us.

"Hey, I just wanted you guys to see how cute and hot you look. One sec." She played with her phone, and a moment later both Katie's and mine (left on nearby surfaces due to our lack of pockets) buzzed. "I made a new group chat for just the three of us. Good place to share, if you guys wanna keep doing this kinda thing." She saw we both looked apprehensive. Aside from Katie's early shibari tests, we hadn't been big nude senders, having lived together so long. "Hold on then..." she plopped back down between us and held her phone out, the front camera now showing the three of us, all red faces and sex hair. She made sure her pierced tits were the centre of the shot, as much in focus as any of Katie or I's nudity. "We're all in this as a group. I'll make sure I got as many reasons not to share it as you guys do. I reckon you'll like what I have to show. Oh! We should spend tonight getting some good while we've got everyone here and someone can be photographer to couples. I'm gonna fuck myself to this memory later, so I wanna have as much material as I can get to remember it clearly!" She paced the living room as she talked herself through it, letting us casually enjoy her fully naked form in motion, tits swaying and ass bouncing with her movements.

12