A Sexual Experiment

Story Info
A couple create a sexual experiment.
908 words
4.07
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came at her with a wind behind his back, driving her forward through the space. They landed with a thump on the other side of the room, face down on the large bed. The force of their combined speed and strength bent the metal bed rails. The mattress and box springs bounced off the floor and settled with a groan. In the center of the crater they lay, momentarily knocked out by the blow. It was his cock that woke first.

Warmth spread from under it and ignited the blood to pump. The cock woke the brain and the brain woke the body. He moved a bit, testing. The hips slid across her ass, then went in circles. The cock was rigid. Underneath him, her hips flexed up and down, pushing into the groin as it pressed down.

The thin layers of material that separated the two bodies shifted and exposed a bare ass gyrating on the broken bed. In a matter of seconds the cock was bare. Grabbing the ass in two hands, he pulled it up to the ceiling and exposed the inner gems. Using one hand he stroked the upside-down top of the slit and found the knob. He rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, and then slipped the last two digits into the hole and felt the moisture.

He kept playing with the knob until he was able to work three fingers inside. When his fingers were wet he pulled them out and held them to his nose. They smelled musky, yet sweet at the same time. He rubbed them next on his cock, lubing the shaft and giving his spear a tweak at the top. It leapt to life, throbbing in his hand. As he did so, he leaned over and ran his hand down her back, coming to rest on the nape of her neck.

Now fully bending over her, still with one hand stroking his cock and the other holding her down, he bit her earlobe. A moan emitted from the mouth pressed into the bed and the hips began moving under him. He let go of his cock and spread her open with his fingers. The tip was against her cunt, and he suddenly thrust fast and hard into her. He released her neck and ear and raised himself upright on his knees, holding her ass as he pounded in and out.

She remained on her knees, porcelain ass pointing to the ceiling as his pink cock was visible driving in and out of her. Each time he pushed into her he hit a spot inside that sent her closer to the ultimate goal. She remained wet and friction-less, and he used it to go faster and harder. He moved one hand underneath and found the knob again. When he touched it she moaned so he kept two fingers near it. It made her wetter and he liked that. He kept pounding into her hole, slapping the balls against her raised ass and burying his cock as far as it could go inside her.

After five minutes of continuous pumping he paused. She took the moment to slide down and remove his cock. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. Mounting his erect shaft and shoving it back inside her cunt, she ripped her shirt off to expose her perfect tits. Automatically his hands reached up to them, holding them and rubbing the nipples. His appendage jumped inside her.

She leaned over and gave his mouth a tit to suck. His tongue circled the center then licked across the point. He pulled more into his mouth and gently bit, stopping just before breaking the skin. And then he sucked. She rode him faster and moved her hips in circles, pulling his cock inside her as she squeezed the muscles together. The box spring and mattress were on the floor at this time. The bed sagged each time she pushed his cock deeper inside.

He was moaning into her tit as he sucked, the skin becoming raw under his tongue. She was crying out. The orgasm arrived in a wave that knocked her out and stars danced around her. With a sudden release he both squirted juice up her cunt and bit her tit. He shuddered, and collapsed underneath, his mouth going slack and the tit released. She fell on top of him, sliding off his now limp cock and off his body, coming to rest on her side next to him.

They remained that way, not moving, for ten minutes. The first sound in the room was a motor whirring, buried deep inside her groin. Heat began to spread to the rest of the body. A second motor, deeper in pitch, started up. As the cock warmed up, the body attached to it began to come back. Last to regain awareness were the brains. Once the eyes adjusted and looked around, they saw the broken bed and torn clothes in a heap next to them. They looked at each other's cock and cunt.

She spoke first:

"An interesting experiment of the human sexuality. I agree with your suggestion to have it turned on at all times. But we may need to re-adjust the bed strength. I vote to change the bed settings to Android Use and leave it there permanently. A human would not have survived the sexual encounter. Humans are just too weak."