A Sexual Geek For All Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I learned she was secretly meeting with my sworn enemy, Orland della Duca, and I was sure she had given him her virginity. While she was sleeping, I rolled back the covers, and when I saw her large vagina, I became fully erect and lowered my pants to bare my swollen penis. I covered her face with a towel to muffle her screams and hide my identity."

"Without hesitation, I leaped on top of her, hitting her head and lifting her nightshirt to pierce her sacred veil; as she struggled, she bled, and I realized she was still a virgin."

"My dick inside her made me realize she was no longer a virgin. The pain of penetration made her stop struggling, and she shouted,

"Si, si mi Amore," encouraged me in the act, thinking I was her lover.

Finally, she fainted, but when she did not respond, I was sure I had killed her. I fled the city, made my way north, and when I reached Genoa, I signed on as a seaman. The passage took me to Brazil and other ports along the coast. Finally, I was able to find a boat bound for America. Oh my God, forgive me."

"Was she dead?"

"No, she must have thought I was her 'fidanzato' because in letters from my brother, there was no mention of her rape."

"What did she do?"

"She married the son of a bitch 'fidanzato' and lived on for another 38 years, this year dying of covid.

"At that time, my brother writes me about her death, and that is when the ghost first appears. Please help me keep her spirit from revisiting me."

I kept a 'cat of nine tails' on the middle shelf under the bar and walked him into the lady's bathroom. I told him to disrobe, and as he stood in the nude, I whipped him, stopping before he bled. When I finished, I handed him his shirt, telling him,

"You are now free of your sister's evil spirit. Your sister forgives you, and her spirit will not return to haunt you."

"Oh, my God, 'tanti graze," he throws his arms around me, but I disentangle before he gets my blouse wet with his sweat or blood.

"Signorina Kerry, thank you; I feel-a much better now."

He pulled out a thick wallet and handed me a cash bounty for my service. The next day he returned joyously to report he had a full night's sleep, and the ghost did not reappear.

There was a black man, Willie Smits, with several gang members, who attacked a local gay man suspecting him of recruiting others. To punish him, they held him down and shoved a broomstick up his anus, severely injuring him.

The injured man screamed at Smits,

"I curse you. May your cock stay soft for the rest of your life."

After that, Smits could no longer achieve an erection. He believed this disability resulted from that curse for his heinous act.

I explained to Smits that he must undergo a punishment; afterward, he might well return to his previous self.

"Missy Kerry, excuse my language, but my cock was as hard as a brick."

Come with me Sir, I escorted Smits into the lady's room.

"Repeat after me, "I have sinned, and I repent; please, earthly spirits, remove the curse on my penis and let me be a man again."

When he finished speaking I struck him with crushing blows, holding back nothing until his buttocks were so red I feared they would explode. His long thick penis hung down like a wilted celery stalk during his whipping. After his punishment, with the last stroke of the whip, his penis magically engorged, and I cured him.

Convinced he was free of enchantment, on future occasions he would return to the bar bragging about his sexual conquests. Smits always brought me a bouquet of the finest roses.

Then there was the case of Franco Turks, a man who entered the priesthood on the Isle of Malta. Franco's selfish need for sexual gratification led him to violate his oath of celibacy and pursue a year of futile attempts when finally he seduced the Mother Superior,

"A sin not just against her," he cried, but "a sin against God." Because of his guilty conscience, he suffered a mental trauma that led him to flee the Island and eventually arrive in New York.

"My dear lady, Miss Kerry, the devil's scales have grown on my back, and I have terrible pains in my stomach. To escape the memory of my sins, I became a drunkard. The doctors say I have severely damaged my liver and have only a short time to live. Help me find some peace. Before I die."

Rather than whip him, I grabbed him by his shoulders and could feel the scales as I held his head underwater in a filthy toilet to cleanse his soul until he passed out, so he could face the Lord as innocent as a babe with no blemish on his soul. He has returned to the bar several times to thank me. Now Franco only drinks non-alcoholic drinks and said the devil's scales on his back disappeared. He is slowly making a recovery from his damaged liver.

I punish men, purging the guilt that affected their health and welfare. Rather than bore you or divulge each instance of my cures, I will move on to the issue of Bertram Widmore, a skillful sexual predator.

Bertram traveled in wide circles and knew many men and their wives. His specialty was seducing his best friend's wives. No one ever saw his wife as he kept her away from his acquaintances. She belonged only to him. Bertram considered his wife, Gloria, his virgin bride and he could never stomach the thought of another man defiling her. He also feared being cuckolded since he knew how easily a wife could be seduced.

Bertram came to me at the suggestion of another customer to whom he had confessed his mental anguish at betraying his many friends. It perplexed me how to cure him, and I asked him to recount his many seductions. During his retelling, I though I'd discover a cure for his behavior. His concern over his wife's fidelity was the key to his cure.

"Mr. Bertram, tell me about these seductions you claim to have perpetrated."

"Dear Miss Kerry, that is a long, laborious chore you are asking, but I will try to answer. Willard was my closest friend in college and live not far from me. He asked me to escort his wife to a fraternal function when he was called away on business."

"I was surprised that Clara became tipsy, although she had drunk only a few goblets of wine. I suggested it was time to return home and she fell asleep in the front seat."

"I took advantage of her condition by lifting her skirt to perform cunnilingus. She awoke while I was tonguing her clitoris and enjoyed my service. To my good fortune, she started stroking my penis, I knew this was a sign she would not resist further advances. Our intimacy became more heated, and we had coitus in the car's back seat on a dark street."

"Just as we finished, the lights went on in the house nearby, and we thought it was time to drive off, but I knew that once you share pleasurable intimacy, it is only natural to carry on the affair, usually on the woman's matrimonial bed. Whenever my best friend was away, I would continue these trysts with Clara."

"Is that enough, Miss Kerry?"

"No, it is best you continue."

"Ok, here's another misdeed on my part. My boss was of advanced age, but his folly was that he had married Betty, a young secretary from the typing pool."

"I found Betty waiting in the copy room after hours. The machine had jammed, and she asked me to help her make some copies. I opened the machine, removed the jammed paper, and we began to talk as the machine cranked out her copies. I knew her sex life was limited as the boss had undergone prostate radiation, and his dick was dead. As she watched the machine print, I stood behind her, reached around her waist, and pressed purposely on her vagina. Betty became excited and reached for my dick. As she dropped to her knees, I unfurled my cock, and she went after it like the brass ring on a carousel ride. After she sucked me, I said,

"Don't let me cum; let's make love."

"We might as well since we've gone this far. I haven't had a good fuck in two years," the boss' wife responded, "Yes, let's do a quicky before my husband finds us."

"I bent her over the copy machine and mounted her, gently fucking her from behind with her chubby, soft ass flush with my hips. I figured she was not used to sex anymore. I felt sorry to be betraying the boss who had been good to me, but I really enjoyed fucking his wife. At that moment, it gave me a feeling of success. Afterward, I felt terrible."

Bertam paused as if reliving the moment.

"Please, Bertram, please continue.

"Ok, Miss Kerry, here is the story of the church organist who is the minister's wife. Olga was a classically trained musician, an Exeter College of Music graduate. I would spend time after the service talking to her and complimenting her on her skill. She was a slender girl with large breasts and a small flat ass."

"Olga's husband was a friend of mine, who had confided he was having a sexual rapport with Mrs. Iverson, a young widow in the Congregation. I let it slip, saying, "Your husband, Greg, is burning the candle at both ends."

"What do you mean," she said.

"One end goes in your vagina and the other in Mrs. Eager."

"He's fucking her?"

"I shouldn't have said anything; I thought you knew."

"I suspected as much," said Greg's wife, "All his morning showers as he rushed off. I thought something was going on. I told him if he started in again with his philandering, I'd fuck every guy in the Congregation, and I'm going to start with you."

She told me to follow her into one of the church's back rooms to pay back her husband. She took down her panties and handed them to me.

"Here," she said, "You might as well have these as a souvenir."

I took the damp panties and pocketed them. Later, at home, I would hold them to my nose to smell them and beat off thinking of her big tits.

"My husband keeps asking me to allow him to have anal sex with me," said Olga, "but fuck him. I'll let you do it if your cock is not too large. She lifted her skirt and presented me with her bare buttocks, which were very inviting. Unfortunately, there was no bed in the room."

"Can you fuck me standing up? She said.

"Sure," I said, dropping my pants to the floor. My hard-on was filling up with blood.

"Hey, Bert, your cock is pretty large. Maybe it would be better if you fucked me in my cunt. That husband of mine, Greg, got me pregnant four times, and my cunt is bigger than a soup pot?"

"Let me try your ass first. I'll go slow. A tight ass is a wonderful thing to fuck."

"I know you guys love butt, I used to date a college footballer who only wanted my ass, and he said it was for reasons of birth control," and she giggled."

"That is a good reason," I said. I bent her forward, licked Olga's pink asshole to provide a natural lubing, then spit on my hand and wet my dick's head. I stood behind her and gently probed her red anus, little by little, I got an inch of cock inside. Then I grabbed her tightly by the waist and thrust forward, driving almost all my shaft inside her. She swooned and would have fallen forward if I'd not held her up."

"I thought you were going to go easy on me," she said.

"I knew it might hurt, so I thought it best to fill you up with one swift motion."

"It hurts like hell, but now I'm getting used to it. God, you've filled me up; my ass hole is as tight on your dick as a sausage skin. This reminds me of my college days. Samy would always do this after the football games."

"Is it feeling better? Do you like it now?"

"Oh yes, don't stop. There is something Godly about being fucked in the ass, especially in a church. Take your time, and don't pull out until you cum inside me. I want to go home with your load of hot jizz leaking onto my bed at home; I want Greg to see the secretions on the sheets and know that I kept my word."

"I was in no rush. When I was ready to shoot my wad, I reached for her and spread Olga's ass cheeks a little wider. With every cock stroke, my balls hammered her ass. I aimed to get every inch of my dick inside her before I came."

"Can you feel my balls rapping on your ass?"

"Oh yes, I'd forgotten that happens. It's a very nice sensation."

"Olga had permitted me to have anal sex with her, often after the Sunday service. I think it became an addiction, something she had refused her husband but was so willing to let me perform. Giving that butt treat to me was her way of getting even. She must have hinted at our indiscretion because after several weeks, the jovial, friendly Greg never spoke to me again, and I imagine he slept in the juice of my wet cream pie many a Sunday night."

"Go on with your stories, don't stop now."

"About a month after I butt fucked the minister's wife, I figured it was time to stop, and I was super horny. Distracted, I ignored my driving, and when I heard a siren, I looked in the mirror and saw a cop motioning me to pull over."

"Slow down," said the officer. "Where are you rushing to?"

"To my surprise, when the motorcycle cop took off the helmet and out steamed long brown hair, she was a woman and good-looking."

"I recognized her as the wife of Police Chief Wilson, whom I briefly met when I attended a driver's education after I'd run a red light last year. It was a long class, and when we had a break, I opened the bathroom door, and Wilson had just finished pissing. When he turned away from the urinal, I saw he had a tiny cock; I've seen women with larger clits. There he was, the macho cop with a dingle like a sprig of parsley."

"Knowing that her hubby had a tiny cock, I excused myself, saying I was speeding to get home because I desperately had to pee."

"Well, go on, what are you waiting for," she pointed, "pee here off the road."

"I took out my cock and burned a hole in the turf on the side of the road. When I finished urinating, I turned around, leaving my dick hanging out of my fly. I could see her mouth-watering as she gazed at my manhood. I let it dangle outside and came closer, and the lady cop reached out with her right hand and grabbed it as if it was a ring on a carousel ride."

"Let me clean it off; I like the taste of a pissy cock." She bent forward and sucked me clean while undoing her police slacks. She pulled me by my erection into the back seat of my car. Her cunt was quite large and made for easy entrance. I got my hand inside her blouse and played with her tits under the bra, fucking her by the dashboard lights."

"When we finished fucking, I asked her if she was going to give me a ticket."

She laughed, "I think you've just given it to me."

"You like a big cock, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. How did you know?"

"It's a sixth sense I have. My big dick gets invited inside a lot of pussy."

"Well, you can have mine whenever we catch up to one another."

"When I see her motorcycle on the road out of town, I slow down, and we have a session more often than not. Sometimes she blows me, and sometimes we 69, but usually it's a quickie fuck before someone spots us doing the dirty."

"You certainly have luck with the ladies."

"I guess some are just big cock crazy."

"My buddy lives several blocks away from where I live. On my way downtown, I passed his wife, a good-looking gal in her 40's."

"It was a cold day, and she was wearing a long red cape trimmed with black fur, a black leather cap with a wide brim, and a very short skirt. I figured she was waiting for a cab to pass, so I pulled the car up in front of her. When she saw it was me, she began smiling and gesticulating, but I could not hear her voice because of the wind. I opened the passenger door, and she jumped in, all bubbly and warm, kissing me on the cheek and grazing my chest with her large breasts."

"Where are you headed," I asked.

"My daughter is at the skating rink."

"Cool. Do you have time for a drink?"

"Sure, if I arrive too soon, the kids are always disappointed."

"I stopped at PJ's bar, where the proprietor knows me and has a bedroom upstairs, always available for a $50 tip."

"Agnes and I had some Brazilian lime-laced fruit drinks called a Caipirinha."

"After an hour and three or four Caipirinhas, her eyes moved in a circle."

"Say, Agy, would you like to rest before we go downtown?"

"I think I know what you have in mind."

"What is that?"

"I know you always wanted to fuck me."

"Is there anything wrong with that?"

˜No, let's get it over with. I know you've waited years, and your buddy has become a limp dick in bed."

"We went upstairs, fucked, and the sex was fabulous."

"We should do this more often," said Agnes.

"Oh, we will."

And the stories went on and on and on...

I had to call an end to his stories, as they might have continued most of the night and past the closing hour. Finally, he said,

"My actions have been terrible, fucking my best friend's wives. How can I redeem myself?"

By now, I had an inkling of how to handle this monster. I knew what I was going to tell Bertram would stop him in his tracks.

"Pick five of your best friends who have the most giant dicks.Take your wife to a classy hotel or even in bed in your own home and get her high on alcohol or weed, and when she is tipsy, put her naked in bed with a blindfold on her and invite your friends in. If they resist, confess you've had sex with their wives; this is how you beg for their forgiveness."

"Let each one fuck your wife in whatever style they prefer. This way, they may forgive you, and you will not need to torture yourself."

Bertram did as I suggested, and it turned out that his wife enjoyed the sexathon. The next day she confessed she was not as intoxicated as he thought.

"Did you fuck me last night, I was so wet," she said.

"If you enjoyed it let it be."

I ask him, "Did you fuck your wife after all those guys loaded her vagina with cum?"

"Nope," said Bertram, "was too busy vomiting."

I won't bore you, dear readers, with additional stories, but I will bring it to a close by recounting one final episode.

One afternoon, Blind Jeremy came to me and asked a favor.

"My nephew is, I'm afraid, pardon the expression, a fagot. Perhaps, dear lady, if you let him have sex with you, you being a super sexy woman, it would change his direction. If he experienced the joy of sex with you, he might be cured of his gay tendencies. I really can't abide a degenerate in the family."

"Well, Boss, I can't promise any positive result. Giving myself sexually to clients or your relatives is not part of my employment description."

"But Kerry, everyone knows you take clients into the ladies' bathroom, and when they leave, they look like they just dropped a short ton of cum. I'm unsure where it went, but they all look relieved."

"Boss, I will not discuss what goes on in the Ladies' John, but I can tell you this, their cum squirt doesn't go in my cunt or my ass, and I'm not into blowing guys."

"Ok, but I've heard of your success rate curing sexual dysfunction. As a favor to me, could you try to deal with my nephew? He just turned eighteen, and please take him under your wing and drive the devil out of him."

"Sure, Boss, I will try as a personal favor to you. I can't promise anything, but I'll give it a shot."

A few days later, Hen escorted the nephew into my corner station at the bar, saying,

"Here's Jon Jon, the boss's nephew. Jeremy said he'd spoken to you."

"Ok, Hen, you can run along now." I could see he was already clubbing up.

The nephew was an eighteen-year-old dressed in an outlandishly feminine lavender pants suit. His hair was long and dyed to match his outfit. He had a monocle attached to his suit pocket, and he wore an outlandish perfume that clung to the air around him like a garbage can of dead fish. The fragrance did not have a horrible smell but an overpowering scent.

Jon Jon had the smirk of a non-believer.

"Your Uncle thinks you need to have some sexual experience before deciding which direction you are headed in. What is your preference for women?"