A Sexual Odyssey: Ch. 02

Story Info
James and Nina take another step in their exploration.
3.8k words
4.78
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Sexual Odyssey

Chapter Two.

Talking about the future

Nina rolled over lazily in bed and her eyes met mine, looking right back at her.

"Still love me?" She asked.

"More than ever," I replied. "How do you feel now, having slept on it?" For answer Nina pulled back the bedsheets to reveal her hand, fingers buried in her pussy. She withdrew them and held it up to me, spreading her fingers to show the webs of her pussy juice. I rolled on top of her and pushed the very hard erection I had inside her. For the next few minutes we fucked in a frenzy of horniness that left us panting as we came together.

" Well I know how you feel about it anyway", giggled Nina. "We need to decide what we are going to say or do about the photos."

"What do you think of this?" I asked. "I tell my colleagues they can keep the photos to look at, wank over, whatever. But if they show anyone outside of the group of people that were present, we will show the photos I took. The ones showing their own faces."

"I think that's the best thing we can do to keep this fairly private," said Nina. "It's turning me on to think of them watching me again, watching me and talking to each other about fucking me. Oh James! And them stroking their cocks." Her hand was back diving into her pussy, the other hand pinching and plucking her nipple. "Fuck me again James," she said, "Tell me how it looked to see them cumming in me."

I did, telling her little details like seeing the men's puckered anus clenching as they came in her pussy, or their balls drawing up as they pumped their seed into her. It drove Nina wild hearing it and we each came again, Nina twice, as I told her the sexy little details.

We spent the day looking at the videos and photos I had made, looking, talking, getting turned on and fucking again and again until I cried stop.

"You will feel terribly awkward when you see your co-workers?" asked Nina.

"Yes I will," I said, "But I bet they'll feel the same!"

Back to work

I arrived at work, parked, went in and headed straight to Mike's office and sat as soon as I was invited. Before I could speak, Mike said:

"Listen, James, I know you must be feeling pretty weird about what happened. I can understand that. What I want to tell you is this: For my part, there is no need to feel embarrassed, no need for any weirdness. Jenny and I have been swingers for a few years; we are used to sharing with others and keeping quiet about it. I was lucky enough to fuck your wife and nobody but us will ever know - not without your permission, OK?"

That was one great load off My mind!

"Nina and I have never or hardly ever strayed outside our marriage before even though we have had fantasies of various kinds. So you don't think less of us then Mike?

"Not in the slightest, rather the contrary! Nina is a very sexy woman and I'm so pleased this happened even if nothing was planned. I was impressed how you and Nina managed to roll with it! By the way I'm sorry I didn't ask beforehand, but the sight of her on the bed, well, it was my other head doing the thinking! If you want your revenge, well I already told Jenny everything and she would love to meet you. Next Saturday evening at six okay for you?"

"I'll talk to Nina and confirm it, okay? Meanwhile I'd like to use the conference room today and call in the other colleagues. I want to set a few things straight with them."

With Mike's agreement I did just that, set up a meeting time with the others for two P.M. for the first, then every fifteen minutes for the others after asking them or their secretaries if they were free.

I spent the rest of the morning and my lunch break dry-mouthed and worrying about what was to come.

The clock ticked away, seemingly taking an hour for each minute, but finally, at five minutes before two P.M. I sat at the head of the conference table just seconds before the first of my erstwhile guests walked in. First was Jules, one of the ones who had looked a little embarrassed as they left and who had tried to talk about it before leaving their house. He still looked embarrassed or even, I decided, scared. He probably thought he was going to get a punch on the nose.

"Look Jules, I said this before: What happened, happened. Nobody can undo it. I'm not angry at you. We were all of us thinking with our dicks and lost control. Nina and I talked it over; we want copies of all the photos and videos that you took. You may keep a copy, but you will not show anyone, not your wife, not your best friend, not your brother, nobody. If you do and it somehow starts to circulate, by having a copy of each photo and video, I'll be able to know who showed it. If I trace a leaked image to you I will make sure that your wife and family get to watch you and I will also upload the images to wherever I think will do the most harm.

Jules swallowed a couple of times, for which I was glad, it meant My message had got through. Then he said:

"James you will have no trouble from me, that I swear. I would like us to become friends and for Anna to meet my wife, Anita. I think our kids are of an age to get along too. As far as Saturday night is concerned it never happened - unless maybe one day you and Nina and Anita and I can talk about it. There and then he copied all the photos and videos to me, Shook my hand and left.

The other meetings were all pretty similar, except that Khaled and Phil were unmarried. They all hinted they would love it to happen again, which didn't surprise me!

There were two exceptions: Eric and Michel. I wondered if the position of salesman attracted a type of person or made them into a type of person, but they were both cocky, pushy, a little bombastic. I made a note to ask Nina if I was like them. Both in turn more or less told me they would be coming again and they would "bring a few friends" to help. They didn't mind if I watched or if I was away on business.

To these two, I gave the full lecture: What photos I had of them, which videos, the list of who I would send them to: Your wife, your parents, your neighbours, your brothers or sister, all your family, why not. I would find any clubs they belonged to, I would find their local shop, in brief I would sell them out as far as was possible. I told them all this in an even tone, not angry, not sad, just a factual proposition of procedure should they share the images. This immediately took the cockiness out of Michel, who agreed to our terms and transferred all the images he had. Eric was tougher, saying he was no longer married anyway and he didn't care about the rest.

"Well Eric," I said, " I somehow suspected you would take that attitude. Luckily Mike told me you are in the process of a divorce. I expect your future ex-wife would love copies of videos I have of you and I bet she would share them with her divorce lawyer. Oh and Mike told me that anyone blabbing would also be looking for a new job."

Ten minutes later I had Eric's copies of photos and videos too. I asked Jules and Khaled if they had some way of electronically making sure Eric, especially, kept his word. They assured him me it was child's play because they already knew he used the company's laptop to visit adult sites and I could leave it to them; The company laptops had backdoors and they would set up red flags for any sex site or chat if they tried to share any type of image.

By that evening I felt all the damage control that could be done was done and I relaxed, told Nina all about it and the invitations to Mike and Jenny's next Saturday. I called Mike to confirm Saturday evening and it was Jenny who answered. She had a nice voice and said how she was looking forward to meeting them.

The week crawled by, but Nina and I spent a lot of time, cutting and splicing the video sequences so that were left with a forty-five minute video and about sixty photos that they chose out of the hundreds they had available. The splicing and photo choosing was interrupted many times to take care of our lust at watching each other and the guests again. Resting, we looked at each other and Nina asked:

"James is it okay that I like mike's cock? Is it a problem for you?"

"I feel a twinge of jealousy and at the same time so turned on I could cum again," I told her.

"I want to see it again and I want him to fuck me again - is that okay? For answer I took her hand and laid it on my enormously erect cock. She grinned.

"If that's the only problem I think I can take care of that." And she did.

Dinner with Mike and Jenny

Saturday came around, slowly followed by Saturday afternoon, then even more slowly by Saturday evening. We arrived at the polite time of six fifteen PM, me with a bottle of wine and Nina with a box of chocolates.

She was dressed in a blue silk dress that reached almost to her knee, but had thigh slits on each side. The neckline was high, but the silk showed off perfectly that she wore no bra. Her hair was gathered on top of her head by matching blue ribbon and a few ringlets cascaded either side of her face.

I had dressed in a black suit over a white shirt and no tie and a couple of buttons open. I aimed for a sober but informal look contrasting with Nina's sober but colourful dress.

Jenny opened the door to us. She was a forty-nine year old blonde woman with a suntan and warm smile. Dressed in a Greek-style robe with a halter neck. The dress clung to her quite big breasts that showed that she wasn't wearing a bra either. She was very much a mature curvy woman, no longer having the slim body of her youth, but all curves and very attractive.

She welcomed us in with a kiss for each and led us through to the living room. Mike came in from the kitchen. He wore a white shirt and dark trousers and over the top an apron to keep clean. He was obviously cook for the evening.

Mike greeted us both with a kiss on the cheek for Nina, not taking advantage of how intimate they had been already. He served drinks for each of us and we all sat down on two leather sofas.

Before any awkward pause could get between us, Jenny said:

"Mike told me he was a naughty boy at your place. He tells me everything, but I want to hear your versions of what happened that evening, but I suggest we eat first."

We did just that, Mike was a good cook, which gave him and I another subject of conversation, as I enjoyed cooking too. We emptied several bottles of wine with the meal, enough to be merry, but far from drunk. We finally moved back to the sofas and Jenny said:

"Mike told me everything, as I said, and it made me very very horny. Now tell me your side of the story."

Nina explained how she had been feeling horny that day and how the eyes of the guests checking her out and the guest's flirting with her had turned her on even more so that when she went to see the painting in the guest room she saw the opportunity for a quickie with me. She told how she'd messaged me, how she'd undressed and how I'd fucked her from behind. Then she blushed as she related feeling this much much thicker cock pushing into her pussy, how she almost felt split in two, the realisation that it wasn't me and the realisation that in her horny state she wanted to feel split by an enormous cock.

Nina blushed as she told us the details, but after the blush she remained flushed and I knew she was aroused again. I could see that Mike had a tent in his trousers and Jenny's nipples were erect and very obvious through her dress. As for me, the throbbing erection was back again.

Jenny and Nina disappeared into the kitchen to get us all a coffee, so they said, but Mike and I heard whispers and giggles and knew there was girl talk going on. Mike looked at me and raised his eyebrows and I shrugged in reply. We knew the ladies were discussing our near future.

When Nina and Jenny came back and served us coffee, Nina sat next to Mike on a sofa and Jenny sat next to me. It only occurred to me later that the ladies had discussed and agreed to this while in the kitchen! Jenny said:

"Well now all of us know what happened, but it's not fair! You've all seen photos and I haven't. I would like to!"

"Mike didn't show you then? I asked.

"He said he promised not to show anyone," Jenny replied. That more than anything else convinced me Mike was a good man and I knew we would be friends long after this.

"Look," I said, "Nina and I trimmed the videos down. We can connect to your TV and show you both."

With Mike's help, we connected up and switched on the TV and began streaming. We all watched fascinated, as the video began with the still image I had shot of Nina's raised-up rear, puffy wet pussy and my cream pie leaking out. The shot cut to another of Mike from behind as he moved in on Nina, then cut again to a sequence of video showing a close-up as Mike's two inch thick cock slid inexorably into Nina's cunt, and then Nina's face looking back in surprise and lust.

My cock was trying to tear it's way out of my clothes and I looked across at Mike and Nina. Nina was leaning against Mike, her eyes fixed on the screen, teeth nibbling her lower lip and her hand was stroking Mike's rock-hard erection through his clothes. I glanced up to meet Jenny's eyes. She was smiling at me as she put her hand on my trousers and rubbed my erection. I groaned as she rubbed, glanced at her nipples trying to poke holes on her dress, leaned in and we kissed a long, slow, sexy kiss.

As the video progressed, subsequent glances at Nina showed her legs spread wide, while Mike's hand had slid through the thigh slit of the dress and was busy in Nina's pussy, then not long afterwards Nina's head was bobbing up and down on his cock that she'd released by unzipping his fly. Jenny whispered how sexy they looked and I agreed even as I kissed Jenny again. When I broke the kiss, Jenny had bared her breasts and guided my mouth to her nipple. Our clothes came off and Nina got into the same doggy position as the night of our dinner party and Jenny and I guided Mike's cock into Nina's soaking wet cunt, watched him sink his cock into her, then moved to Nina's head to take turns kissing her, while we played with her tits and nipples.

While Mike pumped his cock in Nina, I saw her cum several times. As Mike shot his load into my wife, Jenny presented her raised ass to me, cross-wise to the way the others were on the sofa so that Nina and Mike could watch us fucking. Jenny had her head turned and was looking into Nina's and Mike's eyes in turn, holding their gaze even as she came, crying out, her heavy tits swinging my cock in her cunt and my index deep in her ass.

It was raw, animal sex. It was lewd. It was what we all needed after the video. After cumming Jenny licked and sucked the cum out of Nina's pussy and they shared it together in a long kiss, breasts and nipples rubbing and sliding together. Mike and I were so turned-on by the sight that we fucked them from behind again, each in the other's wife's pussy, while the girls deep-kissed each other.

Jenny and I watched from very close up as Mike sank that thick shaft into Nina's asshole, fingered each other to Nina's cries of pain and pleasure and when Mike had cum in her, Jenny and I put on the same show for the two others.

Afterwards, we needed a break and had drinks while I put the selected photos on a slide show on the TV screen. After ten minutes, the women, who had been giving each other knowing looks, moved together and started a sixty-nine. Mike went looking in their bedroom and came back with a double dildo in clear plastic. When the girls came up for air, Mike showed them the dildo and they turned ass to ass and Mike and I guided the dildo into them, Me sliding it into Jenny and Mike guiding it into Nina. They each fucked themselves on the dildo while Mike and I fucked their faces, sometimes one, sometimes the other. I thought I just couldn't cum any more and Mike felt the same, so we sat back and watched the ladies and videoed them for our collection.

It was nearly three A.M. Jenny and Mike showed us to the guest room. Nina and I showered together and, wrapped in each other's arms, kissed for a long time. Nina said:

"I was so very turned on when you showed them the video. My pussy was trickling at the thought of being exposed like that to Jenny. I told Jenny how much it would turn me on when we were in the kitchen getting coffee."

"Oh you did, did you? I asked. "what else did you two talk about in there?"

"Well we agreed who was going to fuck whom and how. But I think next time we won't plan ahead."

I was yet again amazed at women, how they could be so impractical for some things, but had both feet on the floor when it came to relationships and sex. I was also interested that there would be a next time and said so.

"Oh James, is it okay with you? I get so turned on watching and showing and getting stretched by a big thick cock. By the way, Jenny told me not to fuck Mike too often or I would have a cunt like an old whore in no time at all." I told her it was okay with me if she got pleasure from it and if I was never pushed to one side. "James sweetheart, I could never do that," said Nine. "You're the love of my life. Either we explore this together or not at all.

We slept like the dead for the rest of the night, indeed, we slept late and were discussing dressing in yesterday's clothes when Mike and Jenny knocked and walk in. They were both naked, smiling and told us that brunch is ready. We ate on the patio in the warm sun, all of us still naked. The neighbours couldn't see us and Mike told us they had chosen this house for that reason.

Once the food and coffee was finished, the ladies took turns licking each other to orgasm then gave Mike and I blowjobs to ease our morning wood. Jenny said:

"Mike and I agreed to introduce you to the swingers group, if you would like that is?"

Nina and I glanced at each other and we both nodded at the same time.

"We want to explore further," I said and Nina nodded her agreement. "So yes, please do. Just let us know well in advance so we can organize something for our kids."

"You're going to be very popular," said Jenny squeezing my cock, "and don't be surprised to watch your sexy wife get gang-banged again. Then giggled as she felt my cock throb in her hand. "I think James likes that idea Nina!" said Jenny.

"Oh he's enough of a pervert to," agreed Nina, then gasped as Mike's fingers slid into her pussy and came out glistening and dripping in Nina's juices.

"Pervert yourself! " I laughed.

We said our goodbyes with much hotter kisses and hugs than when we had arrived and headed home, picking up the kids along the way. That night, once the kids had retreated to their rooms, Nina and I made love while watching the video we had made that very day. Nina said the mention of being gang-banged had soaked her pussy again. She told me once more how aroused she had felt knowing I was going to show our video to Jenny.

"You really get horny being shown off." I said as I thrust my cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Nina agreed. "You would get really, really turned on if showed images of you to a group of men and then they gang-banged you while I videoed."

Nina fucked back at me twice as hard, moaning non-stop until she gave a scream as she came. I grinned at her and told her I noted that reaction for future exploration. Nina smiled back and said:

"It gives me the shivers thinking of you showing me off to people, makes me feel so embarrassed and at the same time it makes my pussy gush!"

"And the thought of being gang-banged?"

"Oh lord!" She said, "if being exposed makes me gush, the idea of being gang-banged makes my legs spread open in readiness and I'll make a puddle!"

We held each other and I whispered how I wanted to video and take photos of her being used by many men. She kissed me hungrily.

12