A Sexy Neighborhood Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marguerite walks across the grass and heads for the pool steps. It's now the hour of reckoning.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting. I brought three swimsuits and couldn't decide which one to wear. I hope you like this one. It feels so good on my body and red is my favorite color."

Marguerite steps down into the water. I remain facing the side of the pool to cover my hard-on. She walks down the last two steps and stands in the shallow end for a few minutes.

"Rob, this is so refreshing. I've been looking forward to taking a dip all day. I didn't realize I'd be swimming with such a handsome man."

I twist my head, look in her direction and smile. The water level is just above her hips. The top of Marguerite's one piece is scooped toward the center, so that she is showing some rather impressive cleavage. The spaghetti thin straps are wrapped around her neck and seem to be lifting her boobs up. The view only makes my cock harder.

"Why are you standing so close to the side? Come on over and talk to me. I want to know all about my daughter's neighbor. Isn't this pool fabulous? Don't be shy."

I am anything but shy. It's now or never. I turn and swim in her direction as she moves further toward the deep end. We meet in the middle where the waterline is right below those fabulous tits. Suddenly, Marguerite dips completely below the water and jumps up shaking her head and splashing water all around. She moves her hands through her hair to get it away from her eyes. As she stands there, droplets of water cascade down her neck and shoulders and over her round mounds of exposed flesh. It's at this precise moment that I realize her bathing suit is one hundred percent Lycra and very thin. Her nipples are clearly visible pressing against the material. They appear to be as big as my thumb. Another trait she has in common with her daughter. I look directly in her eyes, trying not to stare at the boobs just six inches away from me.

"May I say how much you look just like Denise. If you stood shoulder to shoulder, I would think you were twin sisters."

"Oh, stop it Rob. And I have just one thing to say about you. I know you are not wearing anything at all. I knew it when I first stepped outside. Oh, and Denise filled me in. She said you and she love to be naked in the backyard and at the beach. She promised to take me to Avila Beach. That is unless you would like to take me there."

"I guess my secret is out. Yes, I am nude right here and right now. I hope you're not offended?"

"Not at all. In fact, when I was trying to decide which swimsuit to wear, I also thought about just walking out naked. I chose this suit because is shows off my body well and I want to make a good first impression. It probably won't stay on much longer. You are not the only that likes to swim in the nude."

I didn't think my cock could get any stiffer, especially under water. But it just did. Wow, like mother like daughter. I wonder how much more more Denise has told her mom. Marguerite steps closer and places her hands on my waist under water. Her deep blue eyes penetrate mine.

"Rob, I want to thank you for taking care of Denise. She said you were one of the first men she met, and she knew right away that you were special. She told me the cute story about finding out that you live right next door."

"That is a funny story. The moment she opened her door, I think she thought I was the worlds biggest stalker."

"And that you were the perfect gentleman helping her get settled and showing her around the neighborhood. She said that she had to make the first move on you. She told me about going to the nude beach and watching other couples make love. It turned her on so much, she couldn't wait for you to put the moves on. She said you are a gentle and considerate lover and always make sure she has at least two orgasms whenever you are together."

"She told you all that. I hope you don't think I'm some kind of pervert praying on younger women. I just have a strong sex drive and love the ladies."

"Denise is a big girl and can take care of herself. I know she has always had a strong sex drive; one more thing she inherited from me. Whether it is men or women, we are both quite horny all of the time."

"Funny you should mention women. Denise and my gal pal, Catherine, have taken a shine to one another and they get together quite often, sometimes with me and sometimes without. I hope this doesn't shock you?"

"No, not at all. Her father and I were so young when she was born. We couldn't keep our hands off one another. That's just the environment which she was raised."

"Is your husband still with you?"

"Sadly, he passed away four years ago from a heart condition. I've been on my own since then."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. You two must miss him a lot?"

"We do, but life goes on. Unfortunately, I've had to rely on vibrators all too often for my orgasms. Occasionally, I'll get together with a friend or acquaintance for some good sex. By the way, that is my red vibrator and lube on the patio table."

"Wow, I thought Denise had bought a new vibrator at our local sex shop."

"No, it's mine. I saw the open bottle of cherry lube and smutty book on the table. I take it you were enjoying yourself earlier?"

"Guilty as charged."

"I love a man who is not afraid to masturbate."

All this conversation has not allowed my cock to soften one bit. Marguerite moves her hands down my hips and grabs my shaft. She squeezes my cock with both hands. She has an evil grin.

"Denise said you are a gentleman and that I would probably have to seduce you if I wanted some cock. I guess she was right, you haven't made a move yet."

"But, but, you're her mother and it wouldn't be appropriate if..."

"Hush, we have an agreement and Denise is really okay with this. Don't get any ideas, we won't be having a threesome together, but she is willing to share. She knows my needs and is happy to help. Like I said, we had Denise when we were very young. I'm probably not that much older than you. I suppose a few years. Wouldn't you like to make love to an older woman?"

"Well yes, but..."

Marguerite doesn't let me say another word. She pulls me to her by my shaft and plants a deep, soulful kiss on my lips. Her tongue invades my mouth. She slides her hands up and down my cock and feels my ring.

"Denise said you have a gorgeous big, thick cock and now I believe her. She loves that you shave your balls. She really loves oral sex and so do I. I think it's sexy that you are wearing a cock ring. I can't wait to see it up close."

Marguerite dips under water again and sucks on my cock for a few seconds before coming back up for air.

"That was fun. I'm going to love taking you down my throat. At least I'm going to try."

I lean in and press my lips against hers again. This time I am the aggressor and force my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues parry back and forth. As we continue kissing, I reach behind her neck and untie the straps holding up her bathing suit. I pull down the top of her thin Lycra suit to reveal her beautiful large breasts. I grab the undersides of both tits and hold them up for my inspection. Marguerite pulls my head closer and I suck on her left nipple. The soft nubbin responds and hardens between my lips. I lightly pinch her right one at the same time, eliciting a moan from Marguerite.

"I love your boobs. They are a perfect match for Denise's, so big and beautiful with your dark red nipples. I'm going to eat you up."

"Well, not quite a match for hers. I'd have to say I have a bit more sag, but then again, she is eighteen years younger. Enough of this talk, I want to fuck your brains out. I want this cock buried inside of my pussy. What do you say to moving up onto the grass?"

"I would love to. I'll grab the blanket from the pool shed and you can get the towels and lube. Bring your vibrator too. That could be fun to play with."

We hold hands as we climb up the pool steps. Marguerite's huge tits sway back and forth. My cock points straight ahead. She grabs my cock and squeezes my shaft one more time before heading to the patio. I make a beeline for the shed and grab the floral blanket from the shelf.

I spread the blanket out on the grass and Marguerite joins me. She drops the towels, lube and vibe on the blanket and faces me. We hug each other tight. Her tits are squished between us and I feel her hard nipples drill into my chest.

"Let me remove your bathing suit. I want to savor your body inch by inch."

Marguerite is beaming as I drop to my knees and grab the sides off her red one-piece. As I pull down her suit, I plant little kisses all around her smooth, flawless skin. I lick and nip her tender flesh as I decend lower. I pull the wet fabric down her wide hips and past her generous matronly ass. I pull down further and reveal her sweet pussy, covered in a thick mat of gray curls. I nuzzle that special place between her thighs and inhale her feminine scent. She pulls my face tight against her cunt.

Marguerite whispers, "This is one place I'm not like Denise. I prefer not to shave or wax. I love my natural look. Eat my pussy Rob, it's all for you."

I yank her bathing suit all the way to the ground. Marguerite steps out, kicks it aside and spreads her legs. She moves forward, inching her cunt closer to my lips. I stab my tongue between her fur-covered labia, and I get my first taste of her sweet essence. Her inner lips are moist and tasty. I slide my tongue back and forth along her pink slit. I press my lips to hers and suck on her inner flaps. I move my tongue around the soft skin. Her clit hardens and emerges from its protective hood. Her large pearl grows harder and longer as I apply more pressure. I suck on her clitoris and use my tongue to flick it back and forth and up and down. I concentrate my effort on her clit which brings her to the brink of orgasm.

Marguerite's pink inner labia hang down from within her folds. I love sucking them between my lips. I grab her ass cheeks and press her cunt tight against my lips. I trace up and down her rosy inner labia licking up as much cum as I can. Marguerite's pussy gets wetter with each swipe of my tongue.

"Oh, gawd Rob, you're going to make me cum. I'm so wet, make me cum now."

Her soft curls tickle my nose as my tongue separates her inner labia. Her pussy is very wet. I lick up and down, gathering as much of her nectar as I can. The erotic pleasure centered in her vagina spreads like wildfire throughout her whole body. This is what she wanted; to cum hard. Denise told her I would make her cum hard. Marguerite's body spasms as I hold her in place. She breathes fast and holds onto my shoulders while her climax continues, leaving her body flushed and my face covered in cum. I squeeze her ass to keep her from falling while she rides out her orgasm. As the intense feeling ebbs, Marguerite looks down at my face covered in her juices. She has the biggest grin.

"Marguerite let me spread out the towels and then you can lay down and relax. We are just getting started."

"Oh, gawd Rob, I don't know if I take anymore. My pussy is vibrating like it never has before."

"I always make sure Denise has at least two orgasms and I'm going to make sure you do too."

I place all the towels side by side on the blanket and assist Marguerite as she lays down on her back. I move around and hover over her body, moving my face close to hers. Our lips touch and we enjoy an extended kiss. She tastes her cum on my lips and licks more from my chin and cheeks.

My cock is throbbing and it wont take much for me to shoot my load. I love to titty fuck Denise and now I can do the same to her mom.

"Marguerite may I slide my cock between your beautiful breasts for a few minutes? I just need to feel them wrapped around my shaft, they are so big and soft."

"I think that would be nice, but I still want that hard cock in my pussy ASAP."

I squirt a small amount of cherry lube on my shaft, and between her breasts. I slowly slide my cock in between her huge tits as Marguerite presses her boobs together. My cock disappears into the marvelous cleavage. After a few seconds I pull back until only my glans is captured between her flesh. I ride Marguerite's chest for several minutes and thrust my cock in and out of the tight cavern.

"Rob keep fucking my tits. Please. I never knew this could feel so good."

I aim to please, so I replace her hands with mine and squeeze her round mounds around my shaft. My seven inches slide effortlessly, nested between her cleavage. Marguerite's ruby red nipples stick out a good half inch. I grab my cock ring and slide my shaft over each one several times. I press my cock hard against her nipples before grabbing her tits again.

"Gawd Marguerite this is so much fun. I love how my cock disappears between your boobs. You are just so beautiful. But now I'm ready to change positions. You'll get my cock in your pussy in just a few minutes."

I release her tits and slide back down between her legs. I grab her thighs and spread them so I can tease her one last time before she gets my cock. Marguerite's inner labia are still quite moist. They glisten and hang low from within her hairy folds. I use my fingers to tickle her inner thighs and her wet slit. I repeat my movements, teasing her pussy. She is sufficiently wet and ready for her vibrator. This is my last surprise before we fuck. I grab her red rabbit vibrator and twist the bottom dial. It immediately begins to hum and the top half swirls around. I brush the tip along her inner labia to stimulate her nerve endings.

"Well aren't you full of surprises?"

Marguerite spreads her legs and begs me to push her love toy into her cunt. Her juices provide enough moisture for me to slide it deep into her pussy. The magic wand oscillates deep within her cunt. I turn the dial one notch to provide more stimulation. I push and pull her red vibrator within her tight folds. The shaft disappears into her thick forest of pubic hair. It is such a turn on to see her inner lips suck up the rabbit vibe.

"This feels so good, but enough already. I want your cock now!"

I withdraw the vibe and replace it with my cock. I position my glans at the entrance of her cavern and push ahead. Marguerite grunts as I press my hips into hers. She grinds her pussy hard against me taking my entire seven inches. My shaft slides deep into her mound and disappears within the long curls of gray hair.

"Ug, this is what I've been waiting for. This is what I need. You fill me up Rob."

She is so hot and so wet that I bottom out and hold my cock still just to enjoy the moment. Marguerite squeezes her pussy and adjusts to my thick shaft.

"Fuck me slow Rob, you feel so good."

Marguerite wraps her legs around me as I slowly slide my shaft in and out of her pussy. I place my hands just above her shoulders to support my weight. Our eyes are locked while we make love on the grass. I feel the sun on my back as press my hips flat against hers. I flex my shaft and Marguerite squeezes her cunt to hold me tight.

"You feel good too; your pussy is so tight. I want to this to last as long as possible."

My chest presses against her huge tits and hard nipples. I use my hips to thrust in and out. I savor the feeling of her wet juices coating my shaft. We continue to stare into each other's eyes; wide smiles cover our faces. She moves her legs down around my thighs forcing me deep into her cunt. I feel my glans press against her cervix, and I am as deep as I can go. Our lips press together in a passionate kiss. Our tongues move from her mouth into mine and back again.

"Make love to me, Rob. I dreamed about this ever since Denise told me you were her neighbor. Slide that wonderful cock in and out. I feel you so deep."

I lift my hips, pulling my cock up from within Marguerite's jungle of hair and push in again. Her inner flesh grips me like a satin glove. Each time I pull up, the tip of my cock nearly exits her cunt, only to be drawn back in by the pressure of her legs on my thighs. Marguerite maintains a tight lock on me. I maintain a steady rhythm, moving up and down, gliding within her wet pussy. I press her ass into the pool towels. Marguerite squeezes my shaft as an overwhelming feeling of release grows. My climax is about to sweep over me.

"Marguerite, get ready. I'm going to cum. I can't hold back any longer. Oh yes, Fuuuccckkkkk."

"Don't hold back Rob, fill me up with your cum."

Marguerite flexes her pussy once more and I release my load sending several ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. I bang away, and hot semen coats my shaft mixing with Marguerite's juices. Some of it leaks down her ass crease onto the towel. Sweat covers our bodies while we kiss and enjoy our union. As my climax winds down, my body goes limp. We rest as a cool breeze blows through the backyard.

"So, do you like my furry pussy, Rob?"

"Oh gawd, yes. You are so tight. You drained me."

"Good, I think we need another dip in the pool to revive you and then I want to fuck you on the chaise lounge. You did promise a second orgasm for me."

It turns out Marguerite is insatiable. I am not going to turn down a request like that. I stand and pull Marguerite up from the blanket. I look down to see that my cock ring is still in place. We walk hand in hand to the pool and jump in together. The water instantly refreshes our body and our spirit as I get ready for round two. We float together in the deep end. Marguerite's big tits serve as buoys and keeps her floating freely. I grab her by the waist, and she wraps her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my thighs. Marguerite's crimson red nipples harden and press into my chest.

"This morning I would have never guessed that we would be here right now. I had planned to play with my rabbit vibrator today and enjoy a nice orgasm and swim. I am one lucky lady."

Marguerite kisses my left cheek and my right cheek and then plants a wet kiss on my lips. Her tongue invades my mouth. She floats in my arms as our lips stay locked together. I can feel my cock begin to rejuvenate. Marguerite can feel it too.

"Rob, sit up on the deck and let me play with your cock. It's time for me to see it up close and personal."

I use the steps to get out of the pool. My cock is semi-erect encased in my cock ring. I grab a towel and sit on the ledge with my legs spread wide. Marguerite moves in between my legs with her tits floating on top of the water. She faces me and holds my seven inches with both hands. She studies my shaft and clean-shaven balls. Marguerite plays with the cock ring and twists it around my shaft.

"I just love this ring. I bet it feels good and tight when you are hard; which is how I intend to get you right now."

Marguerite inspects her prize and moves one hand up my shaft while holding my balls with the other.

"You look so much bigger up close. Let's see how quickly I can get you hard."

Marguerite grips my shaft and moves slowly up and down. She glides her fingers around each one of my balls and down pulls on my sack. Marguerite sucks my cock while moving her tongue back and forth along the underside. She jacks me off as she sucks.

"Look who is responding to my touch; you are getting harder. Oh, this is fun."

She opens her mouth and wraps her lips around my glans. Marguerite jacks me off and sucks as much of my shaft as she can without gagging. She alternates between sucking my spongy tip and licking up and down my length. She has the golden touch. I am now hard and ready for whatever Marguerite has in store for us. She tugs on my cock ring and it doesn't budge. It is firmly in place surrounding my thick shaft and balls.

"I believe you are ready. Take this gorgeous erection up to the patio and lay down on the chaise lounge. Be a doll and grab the lube and my vibrator."