A Sexy Roller Coaster Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've no idea who said this. But then Sam said: "It had been ourselves who had consented with Pam's crazy idea to do something stupid as to visit the Sex Roller Coaster last year. So how can we now judge him for volunteering in giving some hungry chicks a smashing night they won't forget their entire life..."

"Hi son," I heard mommy say, "I'll take the honours of cleaning you up." My rod was engulfed again in a warm wetness. I felt mommy swirl her tongue around my crown and lick my semi rigid tool. It grew rapidly again to its full strength.

"Davy! How cool!!" Asia cooed up close. A bald pussy was planted on my mouth and nose, no doubt Asia's. I hungrily licked her lips and nibbled on her clit. She made me squirm inside as she started to rub her cooch on my nose. She herself made a sweet purr and a trickle of cunt syrup seeped into my mouth. I was in heaven!

Too soon she got up again, but then she said: "I have to feel you inside now I know it's you!" A tight pussy shoved over my shaft, sinking down all the way to the root. Another pussy got down on my mouth again. I figured that had to be my sister since a mix of female secretions and fresh sperm leaked into my mouth.

"Oh Georgie, I must marry your brother. He has the best cock I've ever had. Please say I can..."

"I do!" I murmured into Georgie's love box.

"Well, only if you can share him with me. He may be my own brother, but I'm not going to give up on his magic wand and tongue now I've experienced him myself."

"Asia, can I throw you a bachelorette party?" Sam asked. "I promise I'll ask John to do the same for Davy," she said with a big grin.

Meanwhile Nathalie had let the other chicks out of the room.

"Let's see who the other boys from Davy's party are, shall we?"

A lot of chatter went on but there were certainly shouts in favour.

"OK, we'll reveal the carriages one by one."

A silence fell over the room. All of a sudden the rumour was back.

"Goddamn John!" Georgie shouted.

"That figures," Sam said. "I'll show you all what a good fuck we are."

I faintly could hear John squirm. No doubt Sam was dancing his pole now.

My carriage had been vacated, but now I felt someone return and sit on my cock. A warm heat enveloped me again and the culprit laid down over me giving me a sloppy wet kiss. This was really weird not knowing who this was and be so intimate. She sucked on my tongue while her cunt muscles massaged my cock.

Then she said softly: "I really really love you son, and also us being naughty together. You like mommy's pussy around your big boy don't you?"

"Yes mom, very much so. I love you too. And I can't deny I love it very much to be inside you. But I'm sorry we've been so bold as to be here with our dicks out..."

"No Davy! I'm glad you did! I agree with Samantha. We are here by our own free choice, and we all have participated in these sexual antics very willingly so."

"Well mom, I hope you still think the same at the end of tonight."

We could hear Sam having fun on top of her John. But there was more laughter further on. Mom told me Sam's brother Mike was in the next man pod and he was attacked now by his sister's Chloe and Joyce. They alternately rode his face, and his mum and aunty did the same on his cock.

All that time mommy kept my dick warm in her fuck chute. Her seasoned cunt muscles kept me on the brink of yet another orgasm. I truly loved being inside my mom's treasure. This whole adventure that had begun with a whimsical idea of Mike had turned into a journey I wished would never end.

There was a fuss going on somewhere and my mom left me. After some minutes Asia came to me, and she repeated my mom's actions. She lay down on top of my carriage, shoved her sweet cunny down over my rampant cock and kissed me. With my baby maker inside her squeezing box she told me what was going on on the other side of the roller coaster. The last guys revealed were Sam's and John's dads. Off course it was not new to me they were part of our gang, but the implications for all present, including our mums, was something else.

"Your mom nearly got into a shock as the last two guys were revealed. She clearly had never expected that your dad was part of all this. And the other one is Mike's and Sam's and Chloe's and Joyce's dad. Their mom is now riding her own hubby's amazing eight inch monster, and the girls are kissing their dad alternating with their upper and lower lips, and continuously rotating doing so. Your dad's cock is being pumped by Georgie right now. Your mum is grinding her twat on his mouth. It's a completely weird incestuous family thing around the two dads. It's kinda hot seeing them all doing it together. Of course they already fucked each other, but it's different now they all know who they're humping. I love it!

"But I even love it more to have you inside my cooch. Davy, do you like it to have your dick deep inside your little sister's best friend? After having seen me so many times in my bathing suit? Have you ever dreamed of doing this with me? I certainly have wanted you inside my sex for a long long time. Now how funny is it we already fucked a year ago?"

"Yeah Asia," I said, "it was a really strange year, having fucked you without you knowing this, seeing you all the time since with my sister while wanting to be with you, play with your tits and ass, and make your pussy happy. I'm so happy this is no secret any more. I'm glad you know. But are you really happy now?"

"Silly, if I did 't love sex I would never have been here. And if I didn't want you to fuck me, your rod would not be anywhere near my crotch right now.

"What is this with you men? Why is it you never seem to understand women do like sex for what it is too? We're just like men, you know! I'm no nymphomaniac, I'm nothing special, I'm just a normal girl like every other."

"Not to me you are. I think you are something really special. There are only two girls in the whole world I like the very most: you and Georgie. I simply can't wait to have you really in my arms and make love to you. I do love having sex with you, with other women, hell, I even love doing it with my own mom. But right now I know it's you I love and want to have babies with."

"So you want to marry me too?"

"Sure! I think I always did!"

"But can I still have fun with Georgie?"

"Sure! I want you to. And together with the three of us."

"Let's have both our bachelor parties right here at the Sex Roller Coaster, at the same time!"

"Sure!"

"I'd love to see my brother giving it to your sister, and I can't wait seeing my mother dancing on your lap while I come all over your face..."

THE END

12