A Shared Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she stopped shaking, we heard, "Helen?"

Helen spat the drooled on sock out of her mouth and answered as calmly as she could, "That fucking dog won't move dad."

We heard a soft chuckle. "That's no reason to swear like that. Try to get some sleep." My relaxed prick slipped out of my sister's hole, followed by a wash of semen. My sister turned over, put an arm over my chest, and hugged me while her breathing slowed to normal.

I fucked Helen twice more that night, and we managed to keep from alerting our parents to what we were doing. The dog slept carefree on my sleeping bag. My sister and I didn't get any sleep at all.

***

Days later, I overheard our father talking to our mother, "When we go camping with the kids again, we should take another tent or sleep men in one, women in the other."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I found a large stain in the bag Mason slept in, he either had a wet dream or masturbated. That's normal for an 19-year-old, but we should keep a distance between him and Helen from now on, she doesn't need to be exposed to his nighttime activities."

I smirked because he was one camping trip too late.

12