A Shared Wet Fetish Ch. 03

Story Info
I teach Dot.
3.8k words
4.65
13.9k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another true story of my fetish adventures...

I was just coming up to my 59th. birthday, when it all started between me and Dot.

She was a widow, 84 years of age and was my next door neighbour.

She often needed a job doing, not usually anything hard, just little things she couldn't manage herself.

She never made any moves toward me or hinted that she wanted me to.

Whenever I went round to her house, as I left, I'd give her a kiss on the cheek, purely a friendly peck and that was all.

That wasn't to say that I didn't fancy her. She was quite attractive for her age, obviously a bit wrinkley facially, with grey hair, which she kept in good order, slim and walked quite well, so fairly fit.

Anyway one day her sink got blocked. It was a genuine job, as were they all.

Not a big job, but a mucky one. It took about 20 minutes. Afterwards, I washed my hands and had a cup of tea with her.

"I don't know what I'd do without you as a neighbor," she said.

"Anytime," I replied.

We chatted over the tea until I realized I'd been there for nearly an hour.

As I was leaving, I went to give her the usual peck on the cheek. I don't know why I did it, but this time I kissed her on the lips and cuddled her, for a total of maybe 20 seconds.

She didn't pull away, but I left it at that and returned home.

I sometimes saw her going to the shops around the corner and in her garden and each time she gave me a smile.

So kissing her on the lips hadn't offended her or she would had said so.

What did happen was that she kept finding little things for me to do so I was round there more often.

On the first couple of times after that first lip kiss, I repeated the same as I left, a quick kiss on the lips and a short cuddle.

Then on one of the visits to do a small job I was getting ready to leave, and was looking forward to a quick lip kiss and a cuddle.

I didn't expect anything else, but then, as our lips touched, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth and I responded.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," She said.

"Why not, I enjoyed it." I replied.

"Did you really? I kissed my dear hubby like that. We got used to doing it like that."

"It was lovely." I said and kissed her again and she let me, our tongues in each others mouths.

After, two or three more kisses like that I left and returned home, a good bulge in my trousers.

I did wonder if I should go any further with her, kissing was one thing, but would she want me to go any further?

Maybe next time, I should try, maybe...

Well, I did the next time I went to see her but it wasn't to do any jobs.

As we stood in her hallway, I just said, "I've come round to see you. Those kisses were so nice, I've come around for some more."

She seemed a bit surprised at what I'd said, but then put her arms around me, "Oh! Come here then." She said, obviously interested.

Immediately, our tongues were in each others mouths and I was surprised at the amount of saliva she dribbled.

She had small breasts poking outward from her lacey top, so as we kissed, I moved my right hand up over the material and upon reaching the small mound of her left breast gently rubbed it, squeezing it very gently.

"Mmmmm, naughty, naughty." She said.

I took my hand away.

"I didn't tell you to stop." She said.

So I carried on and lifted her top, reaching up underneath. I lifted the front of her small bra to expose both her little breasts and squeezed them, stroking her nipples, which were surprisingly hard, not long, but hard.

"I think you're a bit excited." I said.

"What makes you think that?" She asked.

"Your nipples are quite hard." I told her.

I bent down and sucked on her left nipple.

"Oooooh! That's nice." She said.

As I said, her breasts were quite small and what there was sagged and were empty of much fatty flesh. Ay 84 years of age, gravity had taken it's toll.

But she was still enjoying the sensations from the ends of her nipples.

I left her breasts exposed. She didn't seem to mind when I stood up to kiss her again.

At this point, I pushed my luck a bit.

While we kissed, I took her right hand and moved it down to the bulge in my trousers and as I held her hand there, I half expected her to take her hand away but she didn't.

Instead, she squeezed my throbbing bulge and her kissing became even more passionate. Her tongue forcing it's way deep into my mouth.

She was obviously getting excited at the attention I was giving her.

"Oh! My goodness me." She said. "Don't you think I'm too old?"

"No way, you're excited aren't you?"

"Yes, I am, very much." She replied.

I didn't say anything, she'd answered her own question.

I rearranged the bulge in my trousers, so that it was upright.and central in my trousers.

I held her bottom over her slacks and as I pressed myself against her, I pulled her close. She must have felt my cock.

"Oooh! This is very naughty, but I don't want it to stop," she said and continued kissing me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

I would have given anything to have fucked her there and then, but decided to be patient and treat her gently and respect her age, not that I needed to have done.

As we stood kissing, I reached between us, moving my hand slowly toward her crotch.

I pushed it between her thighs, wiggling it, so she'd open her legs.

I was still a little surprised at her reactions. She parted her thighs, enabling me to reach between them.

I squeezed her there.

Her slacks were damp.

"You're wet down there." I said.

"Am I? Oh Dear! I've got a bit excited, and my weak bladder has leaked, sorry."

"I don't mind, don't apologise, a bit of pee never hurt anyone." I said.

"You'd better stop it. If you keep squeezing me down there, it'll get worse." She wimpered.

"You mean it'll get better, don't you,?" I replied.

"Oh! That's naughty." She said.

"Yes." I said, cheekily and continued to rub and squeeze her over her slacks.

"Oh! I'm having a nice feel...i...n...g...oh!...Oooooh!"

Suddenly her damp slacks became wet. She didn't do much pee, but enough for it to run down the insides of her thighs soaking the material.

After a few minutes...

"Now look what you've made me do, I've wet myself." She said.

"Mmmm, I can feel it." I said, "I'm not complaining, I think it's sexy."

"Really, you think peeing is sexy?" She asked.

"Very," I replied.

"Oh! "

She was half smiling but I wasn't sure how to judge her reaction.

"I'd better get changed and have a wash,"she said.

"Ok! I'll let you carry on. Can I come back?"

"Of course you can, you naughty man."

I left her to get changed and washed, planning to return at a later date, but I got a pleasant surprise.

The very next day she came to my house and unusually for her, she wore a skirt, instead of slacks.

"Put the kettle on, I've come for a cup of tea." She said.

I made us a cup of tea and we sat on the sofa in the front room.

As we drank, we chatted.

"We've been naughty, haven't we? "She said.

"Yes, we have but I'm not complaining, if you're not." I replied.

"No, I'm not complaining, it was lovely and I'm sorry about peeing, although you said you didn't mind...you said you found it sexy." She said.

"I think anything to do with peeing is sexy." I said.

"I've always been a bit self conscious about my bladder weakness." She said. "although I must admit, it feels nice and warm when it happens."

We drank our tea.

"Is it me that's causing that bulge in your trousers?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Are you sure, after all, I'm 84. "

"That doesn't matter, does it?" I replied.

She leaned over and kissed me and she reached over and squeezed my bulge.

Wanting to encourage her a bit, I unzipped my trousers.

She put her hand inside my underwear and my erect cock sprung out.

It was her first view of it. She stopped kissing me and looked at it.

"Oh! it's so hard." Dhe said, pushing the foreskin back.

Her lips were quivering and her hand shook slightly.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's been a long time since I've held one." She said.

She seemed to know what she was doing, pushing back my foreskin hard, then forward, back and forward.

Her hand was so warm and soft, I knew I wouldn't hold out for long.

She kept looking at what she was doing.

I don't know if it was because it was the first time she'd touched my bare cock or because I fancied her so much, but suddenly I felt myself ready to cum.

"You're going to make me ...oooooops...too late." I said.

My semen shot up her arm and then oozed all over her hand.

Then I got the surprise of my life. She leaned down and licked the remainder as it seeped out of my softening cock, finally licking it off her hand.

"I bet you didn't expect that." She said.

" No, I didn't." I replied.

"I have done it before." She said, "and I enjoyed it."

Then, I think I surprised her, when I kissed her, tongues as well, tasting my own semen, something I've done a lot before.

I was a bit disappointed that I'd cum so quickly but it didn't stop me from lifting her skirt and putting my hand between her thighs, which she opened, so that I could feel inside the elastic of her panties, which were dry .

She gasped out as my fingers found her pussy lips, which I parted, finding her vulva valley quite sticky.

The lips felt surprisingly large and already, on my first touch, her clitoris was a bit hard and her pussy valley felt quite long too.

"Oh! It's so nice being touched again, but you know what'll happen if you keep playing with me down there." She exclaimed, "I wet in my slacks last time."

"Sit on my lap." I told her.

She sat on my lap and as we resumed our deep mouth kissing, I put my hand up her skirt.

Again she opened her legs and lifted herself slightly so I could pull down her panties a bit and get my hand under her where I parted her pussy lips again, much easier now, unrestricted by her undies.

Fingering her, I immediately felt her vagina pulsating. She breathed heavily into my mouth, gasping as she had an orgasm.

She didn't wet herself, but I did feel her pee hole dribble slightly, enough to dampen her skirt and soak through to my trousers.

That's why I sat her on my lap, so that the sofa didn't get wet.

I pushed two fingers inside her cunt and she cried out with delight. "Oh! My goodness...ooooooh."

We ended up half laying on the sofa, by now her legs wide open and me with three fingers up her vagina.

"You've got a nice big pussy." I said.

"Oh! my goodness, look what you've done, "she mumbled, as we kissed, then I felt it.

The orgasm had made her lose control of her bladder and although there wasn't a lot, there was enough to run through my fingers and soak her skirt and my trousers.

She closed her legs tight on my wrist, so that I couldn't get my fingers out of her.

"Ooooooh! M'mmm mmmm...oh! dear me...oh! oh!"

As her grip tightened on my hand, she suddenly pissed everywhere and my trousers got soaked.

Better my trousers and her skirt, as I didn't have a cover on my sofa.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it." She wimpered.

"It's ok. I don't mind, I loved it." I said.

"Oh! Dear...Oh! My goodness, I feel so guilty, because I liked it too." She said.

"Will you come around to my house tommorrow?" She asked

"Of course I will. Do you want more sex then?" I said, smiling.

She just smiled back. I think over the past couple of weeks we'd been intimate, her sexual feelings had been awakened.

She returned to her house, with a soaking skirt. Fortunately it was a floored pattern so it didn't show too much.

I went to her house the next evening and she made us a cup of tea, followed by another and another.

"All this tea will make you pee." I said.

"It might do." She replied with a naughty grin on her face.

She moved closer to me on the sofa and her skirt rode up as she got closer.

She was wearing stockings.

"I know you men get excited by ladies wearing stockings so I got them out of my drawer. Nice?"

"Yes." I said

"And you know my problem." She said. "So, I've had to put a rubber sheet on the sofa, under this blanket, just in case you get me so wound up."

"Lay down, let me see your pussy."

"Nobody has ever looked down there." She said.

"Nobody, what about your hubby?"

"Oh No! He was good to me. He touched me, made love to me, always made sure I was satisfied and I put his cock with my mouth, but I never showed him my pussy. He never asked or tried." She confessed.

I guessed that in the past it could have been like that, men worked, women looked after the home, etc.

And some men were good to their wives, looking after them sexually, but not really into very, very personal acts.

Of course the opposite applied. Some did indulge.

Anyway, Dot's hubby was a good one but didn't go that far.

Which left her feeling secretive about certain parts of her body.

So I would go back to my original idea, to be gentle with her feelings, and respect her age despite what we'd done up to now.

I resumed kissing her and put my hand up her top, to discover she'd left her bra off and for some time I played with her breasts, squeezing her nipples and making them get hard.

I leaned down and sucked on them and she held my head like a baby feeding.

"Oooooh! That's so nice." She said.

As she held my head with her left hand, her right hand moved down to my bulging trousers. I undid my zip and belt.

She reached inside my pants and got my cock out and pushed my foreskin back, determined not to cum, I tried to control myself and at one point I had to stop her rubbing me.

"I don't want to cum yet.' I told her," later...later."

So she let go of my aching cock, and I sat up. We kissed again.

She certainly loved using her tongue.

I eased her down so that she was laying down on the sofa and I was kneeling on the floor in front of it.

We were still kissing and her breasts were still exposed, although being small, she was almost flat chested, but her nipples stuck up hard and rigid.

I played with them for some time, and was sucking on them, as I lowered my hand down and lifted her skirt up.

I gently rubbed my hand over her belly, before slipping it into the elastic waistband of her panties and pushing them down her thighs to just above her knees.

As I moved my hand between her legs, she tried to open them, but the elastic didn't stretch that much, so I pushed them right down to her ankles and slipped them off.

I resumed kissing her, our tongues swirling about in each others wet mouths, as my fingers searched along her vulva valley. She mumbled something as we kissed, but it was incoherent and she was gasping at the time.

Her bottom lifted up and down and her whole pussy bulged out.

I pushed two fingers in and out of her cunt and she got quite sticky. As my fingers came out, I rubbed her clitoris, which was hard.

She orgasmed and the obvious happened, she peed, quite a lot, soaking the back of her skirt, which was still under her bottom.

Now that she'd accepted that I didn't mind, she felt more confident and relaxed more and she let herself go.

"Oh! My goodness...Oooooh!.. m'mmmmm."

All that came from her now was a series of orgasmic moans and groans.

I felt it was time, while she was in the throws of several orgasms.

I moved down, continuing to finger and rub her and raised her legs, spreading them as wide as I could and for the first time looked at her swollen pussy, surrounded with grey pubic hair, up onto her wrinkled pubic mound.

I parted her lips wide open and watched her piss coming out in short spurts.

I stopped rubbing her with my fingers, lifted her bottom up and buried my mouth into her wet, sticky pussy, licking and sucking for all I was worth.

So, I may have been the first to see her pussy, other than her gynecologist that is.

If she was embarrassed, or apprehensive before, it didn't matter now. I was not only looking at her private parts, I was licking them. I even licked her anally.

I don't think she'd even had oral sex performed on her before.

She was shaking, almost crying with pleasure.

" Oh! dear...oh!dear...oh!...oh!..."

Privacy didn't seem to matter any more..

I got up, dropped my trousers, took off my shorts and lowered her legs and got on top of her.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them round me.

My cock found it's own way into her cunt and I started fucking her.

She didn't care that my mouth was covered with her pee and juices and clasped her mouth to mine, her tongue delving into mine.

I held out for ages, but getting faster and faster.

I was surprised at how juicy she was for her age. Her cunt was oozing and I must admit, the pee was helping.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and in one good thrust, I shot my load into her.

Even as my cock softened, I left it inside her.

She finally relaxed and her bladder collapsed. Piss gushed out over me and everywhere. Thank goodness for the sheet and blanket underneath.

After a few minutes of wet kissing, she opened her eyes.

"Oh! My, what have you done to me? I'm exhausted, you've looked at me down there haven't you. Well you must have done, you licked me...did you like it. Did I taste nice?"

She'd never had so much sexual excitement at one time and couldn't get over it.

I decided to introduce her to a few naughty words, hoping it wouldn't offend her.

"I loved licking your cunt, it tasted gorgeous and even better when you pissed." I said.

She didn't complain, even when I asked, "Did you enjoy that fuck?"

"I enjoyed it all, everything you did to me, especially the fuck." She said, amused that she'd said fuck.

"Would you like more of the same?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes...please...after today, you can do anything you like to me, but I need time to get over what we've just done."

I had to agree, it had been one heck of a session.

But I did go around every day, if only for her kisses.

We sat in her front room on her sofa with a cup of tea.

"You like our kisses don't you?" She said.

"I certainly do, if you only knew what you did to me that first time, when you put your tongue in my mouth." I replied and the wetter they are the better."

"What do you mean? She asked.

"Well, when we kiss, I love our tongues being in each others mouths and I love all the saliva and the more of it, the better." I told her.

"M'mmmmm...by the way, when you licked me, did I pee?" She asked." I was so excited, I can't remember."

"Yes you did.' I replied.

"I thought I must have, I was soaking underneath and some must have got on your face because when you kissed me, I got a slight trace of it." She said.

Then I confessed to her, "It didn't all go under you. Quite a bit went in my mouth and I swallowed it."

"Oh My! Did you really?"

"Sure, a drop of piss never hurt anyone." I said.

"Oh! My goodness." She kept saying.

She leaned over to kiss me and I opened my mouth to receive her tongue.

She'd listened to what I'd said earlier and it hadn't bothered her. As her mouth opened, her tongue pushed into my mouth together with a whole load of saliva.

I did enjoy it.

"You've made me into a very naughty girl." She said. "We've done things I've never dreamed of and some I've only ever had fantasies about."

She got up, "I'll be back in a minute, I need the toilet."

I got up and followed her.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "I'm going to the toilet."

"I'm going to watch you have a piss." I replied.

"Well, Ok! You may as well, I've got no more secrets from you, you naughty boy."

I followed her and watched her lift her skirt up, pull her panties down and sit on the toilet.

I listened to the hiss of her pee coming out and the splashing as it hit the water below.

12