A Shocking Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Wendy's been slipping in and out of here at night. I can guess what is happening. Now, you'll have to buy my silence..."

I paused and looked into her face. Karen's blue eyes and wavy dark hair, with a wicked grin, seemed surprisingly beautiful and sexy. I mean, she was sexy. I'd just never noticed before. The warmth of her embrace, her skin against mine, those eyes and tits... Suddenly I was hard and she smiled as it poked her.

"I trust you know what to do with that?" she whispered. I nodded.

Karen kissed me and then backed away. She grabbed my blanket and pillow, tossing them on the floor, then laid down on them. Spreading her legs, she rubbed her pussy with one hand while the other beckoned me to join her.

"The bed is too loud."

I believe she picked the exact spot on the floor because the light from the window illuminated her pussy. And suddenly I wanted it.

In the fall of '64, routine female grooming habits did not include shaving or waxing the pussy. If a woman was particularly bushy, she might trim with scissors, but not much more. Now I had seen Mabel's pussy with its light covering of red fuzz, and Wendy's sandy, short hair. But Karen's mound was covered in dark fur, yet her pussy was almost bare. Her lips were thick and fat and tempting.

I knelt between her thick thighs and inhaled her scent. I kissed her pussy a few times then began to mouth her labia. I worked my way deeper and soon was licking her slit from bottom to top, enjoying her copious wetness. Karen also had a much bigger clitoris than either Mabel or Wendy. This was actually easier to work and after a few minutes of this I glanced up to see Karen's hands squeezing her titties and her mouth open as she stared wide-eyed at me.

Now I was truly enjoying this. I had loved the taste of a sweet, wet pussy since Wendy introduced me to it, but Karen was a real treat. She produced a lot of fluid. Her hips were humping and she was panting and biting her lip. I loved her huge clit. Each time I tickled it with my tongue she reacted. I decided to try something Wendy had just taught me and shifted my position slightly. I slipped my thumb into her pussy and began to softly suck on her clit.

Karen moaned and shoved a tit into her mouth. She sucked hard on her tit as I sucked her clit out from under its hood and teased it with my tongue. Karen began to tremble. Her ample frame quivered like jello and her eyes were squeezed shut. Her legs squeezed my head and fluid gushed from her pussy. She shook for another minute as I struggled to breathe. Finally she relaxed and as she released me, she covered her face with both hands. I could hear her panting and moaning softly. But I was still hard and wanting to fuck.

I edged forward and guided my cock to her wet pussy. As I leaned forward and pushed it in, her hands dropped and her eyes stared wide. She was so wet I shoved in, all the way, with no difficulty.

"Oh my god!" she whispered. "Oh my god!"

I began to hump her, lifting her breasts to kiss and suckle. She ran her hands over my back and hips, continuing to whisper encouragement.

"Oh my god! That feels so good! Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh god! Oh yes!"

In time I moved my kisses from her titties to her mouth. She loved to use her tongue.

Then she moaned, "I'm cumming!" and covered her mouth with both hands.

I felt her pussy squeezing my cock and knew I was going to cum too. Now the idea of getting my cousin pregnant still terrified me so I pulled out and shot my load all over her. Karen was covered in cum. Ropes of cum ran from her huge titties to her pussy.

I sat up and watched as she lay there, her chest heaving and smiling at me. Silently she mouthed "WOW!" as she gestured at the cum adorning her. Now since I had only been with two other girls, I didn't know that different women treat cum different ways. Mabel had simply wiped it up. Wendy swallowed if giving oral, or we used a condom. But Karen did something different. She used her hands to simply rub it in. I watched in fascination as she rubbed it all in like a lotion. Finished, she got up and tossed the pillow at me and followed it. She wrapped me in her arms and we kissed for a while. She released me at last and whispered,

"Now I know why Wendy's been smiling so much, and why she's eager to be with you. You're a good lover Tommy. I've never had a guy make me cum with his mouth! It usually takes a long hard pounding to make me climax."

Now I hadn't been idle. My hands were caressing her huge tits and playing with her nipples.

"You like my titties?"

"Yeah! They're wonderful! And so big!" I looked in her eyes, "You're beautiful!"

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah. Your skin is so soft and warm. You're so pretty, and you feel so good in my arms..."

"You don't think I'm fat?"

"No! You're not fat... you're... perfect." I answered and squeezed her.

"And I have huge titties..."

"And you have wonderful huge titties!" I said smiling.

"Well you can play with them some more tomorrow. Let's see. My first class after lunch is canceled and I can skip the one after that. What about you? Can you get out of class after lunch?"

"Yeah, but Wendy is expecting me to meet her for lunch."

"Oh! You guys meet and fuck at school? Wow! Okay, Don't say anything! Meet her and fuck her like normal, then meet me... uhm, meet me at the North Library entrance as close to 1pm as you can."

"Okay but..."

"No buts. Just do it."

Karen kissed me again, deep and long with plenty of tongue, her tits pressing into me. In spite of my recent orgasm I started growing stiff again. Karen noticed and grinned. She toyed with it, tugging on it playfully.

"Oh wow! Ready again so fast! God I wish... Oh hell, no way. I need to get back to bed. You'll just have to wait."

Karen left the room and I sat there on the floor and pondered what had just happened. How my two cousins had weirdly become my lovers. I realized how wrong it was but that was shoved aside by how amazing it felt. I crawled into bed with a smile a mile wide.

I never did get to hook up the next day with either Wendy or Karen. Both were no shows. When I got home Aunt Flo was already there and called me into the living room. Wendy and Karen were there, sitting on the sofa and looking at the floor.

"Tommy, I know what's been going on."

"Huh?"

"I know you have been fucking my daughters," she said matter-of-factly. "The laundry smells of sex and there are condoms in your trash."

"Oh, uh, yeah..." I said, embarrassed.

"I suppose I should be glad that you are at least using condoms." She shook her head. "Look, I know you're young and finally free from your controlling parents... but this, this is dangerous! What if someone found out?"

"How?" I asked. "It's not like any of us is gonna tell! Besides, we only did it a few times in my bedroom," I lied hoping she didn't know better.

Aunt Flo crossed her arms and frowned. "Thank god for that." She paced a bit then faced me again. "I'm pretty sure Wendy started it, but why did you go along? Why didn't you refuse her?"

"Refuse her? Are you crazy?" I pointed at her, "She's beautiful! And I'm an ugly, four-eyed, buck toothed guy with no chance of getting a date, much less getting to first base with a girl. Why would I turn down sex with her?" I asked.

Aunt Flo was surprised by my answer and looked at Wendy who stood and stepped over to stand by my side.

"Mom, I didn't mean to. See, I found out he was not just a virgin but completely inexperienced. I decided to teach him how to kiss and... well, turns out he's a good kisser. Then I felt his hard-on. My god it was big and stiff! And I just had to be his first. And it was so good that I couldn't stop. He makes me climax every time! And we've never let him cum inside me without a condom." She looked at me. "At first it was because I felt sorry for him. Now I feel sorry for any girl who turns him down."

Aunt Flo was speechless. Seeing an opening Karen stood on my other side.

"I knew Wendy was sneaking in at night, but kept my mouth shut. I figured out they were having sex but instead of being shocked, I found I was jealous. I wished I had the courage to do it. Mom, look at me. I'm fat. Now add the fact that I'm going to college where I'm known to be a bookworm and considered to be too smart for my own good. Guys want skinny housewives, not a fat girl with a career of her own. I haven't had a date in years, and the last guy to fuck me was also only the second guy I've ever been with and that was ages ago! So, yes, I did take advantage of him and you know what? It was worth it! My god, Momma! He made me climax with his mouth! His mouth! Then we fucked. And it was wonderful. I wanted to scream in rapturous joy! He looked at me naked and didn't hesitate, he called me beautiful and perfect."

Karen looked at Wendy, then continued, "And I can't and won't stop fucking him. In fact, now that it's in the open, there's no need to sneak around. He can sleep with either of us anytime."

Wendy smiled, "Or we can come clean..."

At this Aunt Flo's jaw dropped. "What?!"

"Why not?" Karen added, "He can't tell anybody."

I was confused. I'd expected to get scolded and preached at and told how horrible I was, but instead my cousins were defending me, and successfully it seemed.

Aunt Flo paced some more, biting on her finger. After a bit she walked over to a hutch and opened it, she took out a bottle of something and poured an amber liquid into a small glass. She sipped it, sighed and then chugged the rest of it before refilling the glass. She took a deep breath and faced me.

"Tommy, can I trust you?"

"Yes." I replied.

"You won't tell anyone about this, not your parents, not your friends, absolutely no one."

"No one." I repeated.

She sat on the sofa and made me sit next to her. Karen sat in the big easy chair but Wendy stood almost trembling with excitement. I was not expecting the bombshell that was to come.

"I know this is going to shock you and I hope it won't affect the way you feel about us. This is a secret we've guarded closely and swore no one would ever know. Years ago, the girls discovered it and became part of it. Tommy, I can't explain why I did it or justify it, but I had sex with Gary. It was wrong, but I-I needed it and it was wonderful. Then we did it again, and again. Finally we got careless and the girls caught us. They... also had sex with him."

"Which is why we kinda resented you moving in." Wendy said. "We just didn't expect you to... uh, fill in."

I sat there and tried to process this. Aunt Flo had sex with Gary who was now 21 and in the Marines... therefore I could have sex with my cousins... because she was as guilty as they were. Or rather as we were. This was shocking and exciting. My heart was racing and a stupid grin spread across my face.

"So... you're saying it's okay for us," I pointed between the girls and myself, "to have sex?"

Aunt Flo killed her drink. "Yes. Just don't go getting caught or getting either of them pregnant!" she said as she rose and refilled her glass.

"Wendy," Karen asked, "You've had him more than me. Can I have him now?"

"Sure, I can wait." Wendy replied.

"I must be losing my mind." Aunt Flo said. She turned and faced us as she sipped, then stated, "If he's that good, I deserve a good fucking. Come with me." She said and held out her hand.

In a daze I took it and she led me to her bedroom. Closing the door she walked over to the window and closed the drapes. Only a small lamp on her nightstand was on. The red lampshade tinted the room as she sat her now empty glass on the dresser and turned to face me.

"Get undressed Tommy." she said simply but for some reason it felt like a commandment and I found myself stripping quickly. She was much slower, first removing her earrings and necklace, then her blouse. She had tits somewhere in between those of her daughters. Bigger than Wendy's but smaller than Karen's. (I would later find out Wendy was a B cup, Aunt Flo a C cup and Karen a DD.) She unzipped and dropped her skirt. Aunt Flo had not yet adopted pantyhose and wore stockings. Now I had never seen a woman wearing such lingerie and it was exciting. Her stockings were supported by suspenders from her girdle. It had a rather high waist, and like her bra was white.

I watched, fascinated as she stripped off her stockings and then her girdle. Clad only in bra and panties she paused to look me over. I naturally was hard and my dick was twitching in excitement.

"Well, you certainly are well endowed." she said smiling. She then took off her bra.

Aunt Flo's titties were full and round, sagging some, but her nipples were high on the breast and pointed outward quite a bit. But whereas Wendy's were pink and Karen's a pinkish tan, Aunt Flo's were strikingly redder. A dark red and extremely long nipple jutting out from a maroon areola over two inches across. I'd of course, never seen anything like it and to this day have never seen anything close. Her nipples were bigger around than my finger and had to be an inch long! I yearned to suck them immediately and she obviously knew it.

Aunt Flo laughed and played with them. "Oh yes, they do grab your attention, don't they? Let me guess, you want to suck them, don't you? All boys love to suck them, All men too. Would it shock you to know that lots of men and a few boys have sucked on them? I'm no slut, Tommy. Few lovers have fucked me, but many lovers have gotten to second base and every single one of them have had the same reaction. But right now, you're going to have to wait. I am in charge and I want a good fucking before I allow you to suck on these. Lay down on the bed."

I did and she dropped her panties and climbed up to straddle my head.

"Karen said you made her cum with your mouth. It's called cunniligus and it's something Gary wasn't so good at. Let's see how good you are." And she slowly lowered her pussy to my face.

Now Aunt Flo was a sandy blonde and her pussy was crowned by light brown but rather short fur, and her arousal was evident. The scent was stronger and more musky than my cousins' and it really seemed to captivate me. I did the best I could to repeat my success with Karen. Aunt Flo's pussy was quite different looking too. Her labia were furred although sparsely and her inner lips were darker colored and much longer, actually hanging out of the pussy. This might be normal for adults, but remember, at the time I'd only seen three others. Her clit wasn't as big around as Karen's but every bit as long and quite pronounced. I didn't make her cum with my mouth but apparently did a pretty good job as she was very vocal.

After some time, she scooted down until her pussy was almost to my cock and her tits were in my face. I didn't hesitate to suck and squeeze them. God, I loved those nipples! She rubbed her pussy up and down my cock and then guided the tip in. As she slowly slid down she moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh gawwwwwwd. That feels sooooo goooood!"

Once I was all the way in she started to slide up and down. She began rocking her hips as she did and I knew I wouldn't be able to last. When I came, Aunt Flo paused with my shaft buried deep in her. When I was finished, she resumed stroking and picked up speed. I could feel the wetness squirting out as she fucked me. Her titties had gotten away from me and I watched them bounce wildly. My cock had sagged for only a moment but was quickly stiff again. She closed her eyes and bit her lip then mumbled.

"Talk to me Tommy! Talk dirty to me!"

"Fuck me Aunt Flo, fuck me! Fuck me like you fucked Gary! Fuck me! It's so good! I want you to fuck me every night! I want to suck your titties and cum in you!" It was all I could think of but it seemed to work as Aunt Flo grabbed her tits, squeezed and called out,

"FUCK! YES! YES! Oh god yes..." She clenched me with her pussy and her legs and quivered as she gasped.

"Oh god.... Oh god...oh god..."

Well I stayed with her for another couple of hours and we did some slow fucking and talked a lot. Eventually she sent me to wash up. Apparently she and my cousins had a talk. Wendy came into my room and told me I was not to get dressed. Dinner was at the dining table with only candles to see by. Aunt Flo and my cousins were also naked. We ate and I was introduced to a sweet wine. My first taste of alcohol left me unimpressed. After dinner we all went into the living room where they had not only closed all the drapes but spread some sheets on the floor and added a few pillows. Karen went to the liquor cabinet and gave me a snifter of cognac. This was much more to my taste. We sat around naked in the candlelight and talked. I was encouraged to ask questions to increase my sexual education. I discovered much about them and their incestuous behavior and they took turns showing me different ways to fuck and eat pussy. I ended up in Wendy's bed, Aunt Flo slept with Karen. This was my first exposure to lesbianism and I found it weirdly arousing.

The entire weekend was spent fucking and although my daily life returned to a semblance of normalcy, my nights did not. Every night was spent with one of the three in my bed or me in theirs as they took turns using me. And every weekend was filled with as much sex as I could handle.

Of course things did finally slow down. I found a really nice girlfriend (Tina) who happened to be blessed with huge titties. Because I could get all the sex I wanted at home, there was no need for me to pressure her. Which helped us develop a solid relationship. She did let me get her topless and I eventually introduced her to titty fucking and blow jobs. She seemed a natural and was actually thrilled to get a face full of cum. After plenty of practice, she mastered swallowing and when I finally got her panties off I discovered the most beautiful pussy in the world. Her orgasms were, however typically rather loud and quite wet. This meant we had to do it at Aunt Flo's and she explained to Tina that they were open and understanding and didn't care that she and I were having sex. Tina quickly decided she wanted to go all the way and we fucked.

My god she was great! She came easily and often and loved to fuck in any and every position we could think of. We dated and fucked for four years and I married her after graduating in 1968. She never had a clue where I learned to fuck. And yes, even while we were dating, I continued to "service" my Aunt and cousins, although far less often. In fact, whenever I could, we continued to fuck in secret. Tina was still getting all the cock she could handle and the others wanted just enough to get by. Wendy and Karen did indeed marry a couple of nice guys. But Aunt Flo never did remarry and I found she was always eager for a good fucking. We hooked up about once a month until she fell and broke her hip at age 67. She decided to end it there.

Tina and I are still married and we still fool around any chance we get.

So, there's my story. I know many consider what we did "bad", but we were just enjoying life and loving in our own way. I became closer to them than to my parents. I trusted them more and cared about them more. Honestly, my parents never seemed to care that I had moved out and moved on. We wrote or called on special occasions or holidays but that was it. It was as if they just turned loose of my life and let me go. So, maybe it was for the best that things developed the way they did.

I'm happy with my life.

12