A Short Story - Dominatrix

Story Info
A stranger dominated me.
808 words
4.5k
5
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers

This a 750 word essay of an experience I had with a stranger. I decided to write it after commenting on Emily Millers story.

More happened with this beautiful woman, than what I have described below, but in essence this explains why I do the things I do. How I feel and what I enjoy.

***

I'd driven to Berkshire, the venue was a large pub, it had a hall to the rear. I arrived about an hour after the event had started.

The hall was full of stalls, selling leather cuffs, floggers and how to books. There were Dommes and subs, demonstrations, and I wandered through the hall looking touching and buying. Husbands and wives tentatively looked and examined next to me, I was a unicorn, intrigued and adventurous.

My sexual energy was rising as the day slowly moved along. I was concentrating on a young woman, in a black T, short denim mini skirt and tottering in high shiny black heels. My mind was running about what type of role she played, I followed her.

I was in the bar having a wine, my shopping in my lap, thinking about driving home, when a woman, Amber approached.

She persuaded me to have one more drink, and looked at the items I'd brought. I had another drink followed by another, and I agreed to get in a taxi back to hers.

Amber was probably late forties possibly fifty. But she was nice, friendly and put me at ease. Our conversation was centred on BDSM lifestyles. She was single and a Domme and a sado masochist. I was interested, and told of my pleasure to experience pain.

At her house we discussed safe words, I think I chose Venice. A favourite holiday with my daughters, if I was unable to talk, I would raise four fingers, my thumb in my palm.

I don't know if I was scared, I was nervous and looking back foolish. I think as a Domme she was in the wrong, and shouldn't have done what she did, and that was for us both to drink.

If my partner and I play, we mainly do so sober. I feel safe with partners and apprehensive with strangers. I slept with strangers because there's an inherent risk, and I am turned on by risk.

I take risks sexually. Whether through unprotected sex, random group sex, or public sex. I've slept with lots of strangers. I got pregnant and had STD's.

In her lounge I wore a leather body harness, it had clips and buckles. My breasts were out, my arse was bare and bald pussy fair game.

She wore leather trousers, heels and a white blouse. Her greying tousled hair hung loose, and I remember her looking pretty in thick red rimmed glasses. Her nails were an immaculate matching shade.

She gave me soft foam ear plugs to wear in my ears, deafening me to only muffled commands.

The leather mask I'd purchased was threaded and tied at the back of my head; the pink ball gag inserted tightly into my mouth. I was blinded as the eyes were buckled shut.

She had a box in the room. I was forced to kneel over it, my body rested on the rough leather cushioned top, it scratched. It reminded me of the top of an old school PE box. It tapered out at the bottom.

My ankles were shackled to it, my collar buckles to the front. My hands cuffed behind my back.

The slaps to the back of my thighs were soft, but the repetitive process started to burn. I'd gain black bruising.

A pin wheel travelled along my back, forcing my body to tighten and adjust.

The whip. It cut my skin, the welts would weep. I'd cry with shock, and jump at the crack.

I was in darkness unable to see. I couldn't hear to know where she was. I was just laid on my front being abused by this woman.

I was so turned on. Wincing in pain. Tears would drip from my eyes and drool from my mouth. I never used my safe word or sign.

When she stopped, she caringly released, my gag and hood. The plugs picked gently from my ears. She kissed my cheek.

"Do you do anal?"

Music to my ears. I nodded in glee. She lubed me and fucked me, riding me hard. I was high. Not even pills could reach the heights of ecstasy she had shown me.

After she released me, she showered me, tended to my wounds with creams. I lay in her bed drinking tea. My head on her chest. Relieved I'd survived.

If my daughters did anything like that, I'd have kittens. I took her number but never called her. But sitting down for the week, I never forgot her.

Yesok1
Yesok1
489 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 month ago

Just been listening to 'Pain', by Boy Harsher. A classic Darkwave song that goes well with this story (in my opinion anyway!)

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you Softncurvy1, whereever you've gone. 💔

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hi @northerncardinal,

😘🤩

Yesok1Yesok1about 2 months agoAuthor

Hey, than you cupidcupid 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Stunning 😍.. so beautiful to read ❤️😍

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommate Dress-Up Straight guy is feminized by female beauty.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The 39 Year Old Virgin A promise to lose my virginity on my bday has a catch.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Dominant Male Point of View A dominant man shares his bitch with a friend.in Fetish
Teacher Surprise College student bumps into his high school teacher at a club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by Girlfriend A curious boyfriend gets feminized by his girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories