A Short Story - Jane's Daughter

Story Info
A blonde biker chick
750 words
8.1k
12
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers

I was the lesbian in the village, the only gay. Everyone knew me, "That's Jane's daughter... she's gay you know!" The older ladies would comment behind their hands and point at me.

I was a tall, slim and pretty blonde, usually dressed in biker leathers, racing around the village with the boys and going on day trips, speeding on my Kawasaki 750. I loved it. I'd spend Friday nights in Mum's garage tinkering with the engine or tightening the chain getting chipped nails and oily hands, looking forward to weekend trips with my mates.

I didn't meet a lot of girls but the boys often pulled with me their wingman, offering advice and fixing broken hearts. I drunkenly snogged a couple of them. They'd want to sleep with me but I'd draw the line. I wasn't interested, boys really weren't my thing.

In summer, 2003, I was preparing to move away from the village having found a flat and a job in Cardiff, when my life changed.

Suzie, a bewitching brunette from behind the bar of our local, she had a great figure, and big blue eyes. I'd always fancied her, and I flirted with her relentlessly when I was up at the bar. I'd always buy her a drink, and she'd always flash her enchanting smile. She was far too clever to be a barmaid, but she was stuck in the village, destined to spend the rest of her life there, raising kids in the exact same way she'd been raised.

I knew she was out of my league, being sexy and straight she dated one of the pubs Sunday league footballers. I didnt stand a chance. It was on this day, supposedly the last of my regular visits that things changed. The landlord had allowed a lock in, a few of us stayed to drink, but when the night drew in and it was time to leave, I found myself walking her home.

Her street was just before mine, we weren't going out of each others way chatting as we walked, until I tripped. I don't trip, I was sure I was steady, but there I was on my back on the floor. I remember looking up at Suzie staring down at me and laughing as I reached out for her to help me up, but she didn't. She crouched next to me, leaned in and kissed me. My heart pounded as I kissed her back. Her short denim skirt had ridden up her thighs, I was in two minds to feel her legs or to get up, but she pushed me back down.

Her hand was firm as she held me down, her other unbuttoned my shirt, and her hands squeezed my breasts and slid into my jeans. I was losing my breath.

"Suzie?"

"Ssh!"

She smiled and rammed her tongue into my mouth. I held the back of her head and returned the kiss.

"I thought you were..."

"Straight?" She interrupted.

I nodded.

"Confused, maybe, fed-up even. I've liked you for a long time. I had to make my move or risk losing you forever spending my life wondering what could have been."

I didn't reply, I ran my hand between her thighs.

"I thought you liked me, buying me drinks, and your flirting didn't go unnoticed."

The news surprised and thrilled me.

"Do you want to go to the bus stop? I'd invite you back to Mum's, but you'll be found out, and the rumours would start."

"The bus stop's not what I had in mind for my first time with you? I'll risk the gossip." Suzie stands and helps me to my feet.

We smiled and kissed, we giggled and hugged, that five minute walk took an hour.

That was eighteen years ago and we married last week.

We're both older and a little wider now. I smile as she comes out of the pub holding a pair of pints.

Suzie stretches over the pub bench seat, her tight leather biker trousers round against her bum. Her pink painted nails and wedding ring looks perfect as she hands me my drink.

She moves our helmets to tidy space on the table and takes my hand in hers.

"I'm glad I tripped you up that night."

I smile thoughtfully. "I am too."

Her thumb strokes my hand.

"You'd still be a bar girl, not a headmistress I bet." We laugh and she squirms.

"I love you."

We smile at each other and sip our drinks.

Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much said in so few words - 5 stars

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 year ago

This was so sweet! I would give you 5 if it was open.

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you x

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Delightful and perfectly erotic. Smiled throughout. You could easily have shared their journey — you know we would have enjoyed your story — but not necessary; this short piece was made for my imagination.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Secret Kisses Mother and her son's teacher become lovers.in Lesbian Sex
Twin Troubles Pt. 01 - The Favor I agree to stand in for my sister on a date.in Lesbian Sex
Dani in the Green Room Dani meets her favorite band, including the girl on violin.in Lesbian Sex
A Sleepover Confession Getting taken while everyone's watching a movie...in Lesbian Sex
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories