A Short Story - Welcome Home, Honey

Story Info
I welcome my girlfriend home.
750 words
2.8k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
480 Followers

"Hey, sweetie." I kiss her cheek whilst handing her a glass of red wine. I hang her coat and help her out of her jacket as she juggles her glass between hands and spins half smiling. Her little black sleeveless dress looks smart for her executive role. I admire her in it and find her so attractive.

"What have I done to deserve this?" She looks a little dubious.

"Oh, just for being you. For putting up with me."

She smiles and kisses me, before balancing to slip out of her black work heels. "I don't put up with you, I love you."

"Don't take your shoes off, just come into the lounge, with me." I take her hand and lead the way.

I sit her on the sofa and I sit on a foot-stool in front her. "How was your day?" I gaze occasionally between her thighs, before focusing on her.

"It was good. Meetings were a bore, but were productive." She's cautious with her response, and a look of puzzlement crosses her eyebrows. She watches me.

I lift her foot by her ankle and run my hand up her silk clad leg. The nude stocking is light, and barely there. Her leg flexes in my hand as she points her foot. I slide her shiny black shoe off and place it tidily on the floor.

Her foot is soft and I massage the sole with my thumbs and watch her short toes wiggle slightly. She's so delicate, her toes are painted orange. I hold her foot up to my face.

She watches silently. Her eyes change as she anticipates what I'll do next. Her focus fixes on her toes and flick to my eyes.

My thumbs rub, the light textile slides with their movement, giving to the softness of her skin. I kiss her toe, and cup her heel in my hand. I open my mouth and slide the stocking clad foot between my lips. My tongue stretches and licks the underside. The silk sticks to my tongue as I slide it under her toes. The stocking is dry and absorbent.

I suck and look at her. She's amused and resettles in her seat to get more comfortable. "I've been wearing those shoes for ten hours today. They're sweaty, don't they smell?"

I grin with her foot in my mouth and slowly remove her from me. "No!"

Sliding my hands up her leg, I sense her smoothness, I try not to catch her stockings on my nails or jewellery as I crawl along her. I press as I slide over her knee, my hands slip, one to the outside of her thigh, the other inside. I slow my pace, and blow her a pouty kiss.

The black skirt sits tightly across her lap, and I slide it up her legs towards her waist. She parts her legs slightly as I run my hand over her thigh. Her skin feels cold and delicate, her warmth becomes obvious with the closeness I get to her underwear.

I beam with pleasure as my thumb catches a clip holding her stocking up. She wears belts with two clips, one at the front and one at the back, she lifts her leg allowing me to unclip the second. I deliberately tug my nails down her skin, lingering my fingertips occasionally as I gather the silk in my hands.

Her white skin is porcelain, it loses the dullness the stocking gave to her complexion. Halfway down her thigh, I place my face in the snugness of her lap, inhaling her smell and breathing her in. I kiss her leg, continuing to gather her stocking I draw my tongue over her to her knee. Goosebumps appear and disappear leaving a silvery trail.

The stocking is drawn down her shin. I kneel with her foot pressed into my groin and rub myself with her momentarily. A warmth now radiates me and I kiss her knee. Her smoothness is luxurious. I round the stocking over her striking heel. I extend my tongue and lick the bottom of her foot as I undress it.

The stocking is rolled up and taken from her toes. I lick between each one, kissing the tips of them all. I count little piggy's, making her giggle before she forces her big toe into my mouth. I suck and lick, she watches me aghast, as I watch her. My tongue swishes over her toe as my hands appreciate her leg.

"Welcome home, honey."

Yesok1
Yesok1
480 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Yesok1Yesok1about 1 month agoAuthor

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

I love my girlfriend, I can't keep my eyes off of her or my fingers out, lol.

She is the sexiest person I have met.

J x

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 month ago

What a lucky girl to receive a welcome like that. And what a lucky girl , able to welcome her home like that.

A lovely loving tale.

FandeborisFandeborisabout 1 month ago

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what comes next.

Good little start on foreplay.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

A wonderfully sensual start — we can look away from the page and easily imagine the rest; so many possibilities. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Two Cheerleaders, One Tight Spot Brea and Walker are found out, and blackmailed.in Fetish
My Birthday Surprise Abbie has one more gift for her 18th birthday.in Fetish
Emily's Feet Emily treats him to her feet.in Fetish
Agent Valentina: Mission 01 Valentina's assignment brings her to Britney Spear's feet. in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Games People Play Step-siblings experience foot fun during a game in church.in Fetish
More Stories