A Short Vicious War Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I looked at my watch and saw that it was now 1420 and I had been going for about 6+ hours now. I looked at my handy work and after arming the charges I headed for the house to get a bite to eat. I had the windows open, and my gear was no more than a few feet away, I had grabbed my helmet and night vision gear also. I'd placed new batteries in my lights and NVGs, just to be sure they would work when I needed them to. I was reading the plans of attack and laughing at them. Whoever had written this fairy tale had obviously never seen 1 second of actual combat time. I called my Ex in Houston and found her nearly to the bunker with several of her friends not too far behind her. I told her that I was good and that I'd call when I had a few minutes free later tonight.'

'It was starting to get dark when I heard the voices coming up from below, I quickly donned my gear and headed for the trench. I went to the right and watched from the bunker as around 15 idiots were climbing the slippery rocks. There were 2 below and 1 sounded like a woman but I wasn't sure. Finally, 1 guy spotted the canister and pointed and yelled as they all seemed to move towards it. He dropped down next to it and started to move it, I pulled my face away from the opening as the blast wave came in and raised a cloud of dust. I peeked out and saw nothing but carnage, good more dumbasses in the body bags. I stepped out and started walking down the hill towards the 2 idiots I'd seen talking, I found an arm sticking out of the rocks that had buried him and high fived it as I went by. "Good job dumbass." I said and smiled.'

'I was starting to rack up a serious body count, at the bottom of the hill, I had placed a small 2 track road and found the big guy atop the smaller one. The back of his head was mashed in from a rock and he was dead, pulling him off I saw that it was a woman, from the looks of he maybe a 1st lieutenant, she was dressed in combat gear, and I stripped her of that and then her BDUs leaving her in only a T-shirt and panties which were Victora's Secret boy shorts. FUCK, whoever this little bitch was she had connections in the hermit kingdom. I checked her over and then flipped her on her belly and zip tied her wrists, elbows, knees and ankles so she couldn't go anyplace without my say so.'

'I heard a moan and saw a guy slowly stand up I had my skull face mask on to hide who I was from anyone who might be watching and get away. I pulled my goggles down and brought up my weapon and shot him in both legs. He screamed like a little bitch and grabbed where I had hit him, I then shot him in the arms, and he screamed some more and fell back. I walked up to him, and I believe he was screaming something about a monster as I pulled out his combat knife and drove it through his left eye and into his brain. I gave it a few twists and wiggled it around some, then stripped him of his gear just as I had done to the others.'

'I went back to sex pot and picked her gear up and threw her over my shoulder and started back up the hill. FUCK ME! I was going to need to step up my cardio if I was going to do this for a while. She started to wake up and was looking around, I could feel her trying to free her arms and then her legs as she twisted and pulled. "Oh, just relax cupcake, you're going nowhere unless I say so and right now, you're dead." I said as I neared the top of the hill. "Let me go you fucking american pig, your country will become a model of communism under the leadership of the dear leader." She said and tried to kick again.'

'I just laughed and bounced her on my shoulder a few times. She screamed and tried yet again to free herself. "Dog, I will kill you and enjoy doing it." She screamed and wiggled. I let her drop to the ground, as I'm a tall guy, 6'4" a fall from my shoulder was a good distance of nearly 6'. I heard the wind leave her sails, I knelt down next to her and grabbed her hair. "Let me point out a few things to you bitch. 1 you're on my turf now. 2 you have about zero chance of killing me you yellow cunt. And 3 on this hill there's only one killer allowed, and that's me so get it through your thick commie skull whore, here I am GOD."

'I cut her ankles free and picked her up, I twisted my hand into her hair and marched her up to my place and over to the cage I kept between my work shed and house for breaking new slaves. Yes, I am an old school BDSM Master and have several slaves/submissives that I've trained or owned including a few that live in town. I marched her in after dropping her clothes by the back door and picked up the metal collar that was kept in place by a short metal chain that was cemented in the middle of the 10'x10'x8' cage. I locked it around her neck and cut her shirt free and stripped her after freeing her wrists and elbows took her bra and panties when I cut the tie at her knees.'

'She was smooth and about a small B cup on a 34 chest. I turned to walk out and heard her try to run up on me. The "GUURRRKKK, Thud." brought a smile to my face. I turned and smirked at her. "Do you really think this is my first time putting a bitch mutt in this cage? huh?" I asked and finished walking out locking the door behind me, I picked up her gear and went inside to make something to eat. I knew it was going to be cold so I closed the windows and the curtains so that no one would know I was up here. I could still hear the shooting down below.'

'Looking up the hill I could see 7 of the 11 turbines already stowed away and 1 was being retracted as I watched. "Sam are your perimeter sensors up and working?" I asked as I busied myself in the kitchen. "Of course, John they always are. Would you like me to extend their range out to the max area I can cover?" She replied. "If you would please Sam and I'll put the other ones out tomorrow to give you better coverage. Oh, please keep an eye on our new guest and let me know when she starts to freeze so that I can go get her and stash her ass in the dungeon." I said and pulled the soup off the stove. "Of course, John, she is trying to walk around right now and keeps looking around as if she's waiting for someone to come get her." Sam told me and I got up and quickly looked through her clothes. I found a very familiar looking picture and when I pulled her sidearm out it was a Walther P-99 also.'

'I sat back down and looked at these items. "Well fuck me sideways." I said in awe. "I just grabbed me a general's daughter." I searched even harder through her clothes and found her little red code book just like daddies and another one in her inside picket of her jacket. This battle was under 12 hours old and already their comms codes where compromised. I had Sam scan and translate the book she had been carrying and copies sent to my 2 favorite spooks. Looking around I found the shit I had taken off dad and walked back outside with a small light. "Well, well, well cunt. Waiting for someone to come rescue your ass? Maybe daddy or one of his friends? Someone to pull your ass out of this cage?" I said and just smirked. "Oh, thanks for the P-99 I've never owned one before and now I have 2." I sat the light down and pulled them out of my pockets and held them up where she could see them. I put them away.'

"I know what you're thinking cupcake. 'He's lying and just trying to get me to talk.' Well, I'm not that pressed for conversation and in a few hours, you're going to be freezing out there. Daddy ain't coming princess, in fact if you look down the hill to the left you can see where your dad now lays. As a charcoal briquet.' The plane was still smoldering and would probably smolder till dawn. I watched her think about this, then pulled out my ace. 'I found this on you slave.' I said holding up her picture. 'I found this on daddy in his left chest pocket along with his ID card.' I pulled the items out and showed them to her. 'That's right bitch he's dead and little more than a crispy critter right now.' I let what I had just said sink in as I picked up my light and walked back inside.'

'I looked outside and could see her crying. This is the nature of the beast you deal with when you decide to play war, everyone loses. I ate and could see that the lights were still on in town, and I knew I had to turn them off. The substation was just a mile away and I had explosives, it was time to put what old Senior Chief 9 Fingers had taught me all those years ago at Little Creek. I set up several charges and placed 2 blasting caps in, one at each end and readied my trigger and lure then packed it all up and went upstairs to get my sniper rifle, it was a Remington 723 in 30.06. I'd had the barrel threaded for a suppressor that I now threaded on and checked the scope batteries. I grabbed a sleeve of ammo and locked my gun safe back up. I headed for my gator and made sure it was empty as I loaded what I needed to do this job. "Sam disconnect us from the grid and isolate turbine 1 from any surge." I said and hopped in my ride. She told me that everything was being taken care of as I headed for my target.'

'The drive down took a few minutes; I didn't want to bump into any enemy patrols just yet. I drove up to the gate and opened it the went in I set the explosives in the cooling tubes of the transformers and began to run my wires back to the pad I had set up. I placed charges on the tower by the station and ran the wires back in to the pad too. It took me a few minutes to hook everything up and leave the bait then get away and wait. I really didn't have to wait long as 13 assholes came bebopping down the road and stopped by the open gate. I could see the SGT. Snot Rag and CPL. Hip Hop needed to have a discussion about what to do next now that they had found the gates open. I was about 700 yards away and got behind the gator. I watched PVT Hotdog look around and he could see my bait, a red balloon, floating at the end of a string.'

'Every company has a PVT Hotdog in it, he's the FNG village idiot the really needs a leash and a minder 24/7. I saw him looking at this balloon like it was going to give him milk or something else, he calmly walked in and just before he could grab the bait, SGT Snot Rag saw him and yelled. But it was already too late as he had stepped on the pad and started the 10 second count down. He grabbed the balloon and turned around just as the blasts hit. All 13 were killed and I watched the tower collapse into the burning carnage.'

'The lights in town went out almost at once and I could hear the firing stop for a minute or 2. I knew the NKs were confused, this wasn't going how the plan had said it would go. No one was welcoming them with open arms, they were being shot at from nearly every direction. 500 reinforcements had gone down in flames and where were the supplies that they needed. I was having a great time killing them right left and center and had only pulled the trigger 26 times so far on my personal weapons. For me things were going as I had planned, because I really didn't have a plan except to kill and avoid being killed, and Gumby was my god of planning. If you don't know who Gumby is look him up.'

'I step out from behind my gator and watch the station burn knowing this would take a week to repair maybe more if they had the stuff to fix it handy or could even get it from another state. Welp, no other state was going to help, and I would be the only one with power through the whole war. I stood and watched my handy work burn; I could hear the firing start up yet again and saw a bright flash in the area of the bridge that crossed the gorge that bordered the east side of town. From the size of the size of the fireball I suspected it was a fuel tanker truck that had blown up with the hope of dropping the bridge and stopping the enemy from going any farther.'

'The sound of a siren and a pair of flashing lights caught my attention, and I knew that one of the engines was coming to put out the fire. I had paid for the 3 new engines and 2 ambulances that were now at the stations. I'd also bought new turn out gear and Scott packs for the fire fighters, they hadn't had any new gear in over 2 years and that's a long time for this level of safety gear. Engine 1 pulled up and 4 NK soldiers jumped off followed by the 6 fire fighters, I recognized them and watched as the Lieutenant looked at the fire and waved the others back. 1 NK started to point at the fire and yell something while the Lt. said something back while pointing towards it. I knew it would take several engines and multiple water tankers to even to begin to put this out, so did the fire team but the NKs had no idea what they were talking about.'

'What the fuck is it about the commie way of thinking that if you had enough zeal and adhered to the ideology you could overcome any problem? no you couldn't. But they would never believe you because to them, you just weren't trying hard enough. Asshole 1 started to scream and tried to push the Lt. towards the fire. He pushed back and told him something he obviously didn't like. I leveled my sniper rifle and lined up on asshole 1, if he did something really stupid it would be the last stupid thing he'd ever do. He screamed and the other 3 assholes pushed the fire fighters together with the Lt., they leveled their rifles at the team. Asshole 1 screamed and pointed at the fire yet again. None of the team said anything and he screamed yet again.'

'I watched 6 men die for knowing their job. I squeezed the trigger and blew the assholes head off then reloaded and shot the remaining 3 before they could even react. Fuck, I hadn't expected that to happen. Now I was fucking pissed, and these fucks would pay and pay hard. I reached into the gator and pulled out the machete out that I keep behind the seat, I quickly drove down and after parking proceeded to hack these 4 fucks into a red paste. As far as I was concerned, the NKs would now pay a heavy price for stepping into my yard, for every person they harmed I would hack and destroy 10 of them. Pay backs would be a bitch and I would deal it out with a shovel. I looked at the fallen team and felt an ice-cold spear flow through me.'

'I drove back up to the house and parked by the cage, I got out and opened the door, and came in with a vengeance. I have to give her this, she did try to retreat to the end of her chain as I proceeded to beat the fuck out of her. "Your fucking whole shithole country is going to pay in blood if I have anything to say about it bitch." I growled at her. "I will exact my vengeance with a furious wrath, and those who oppose me will be struck down, as if the hand of God had stretched out to smite them from the face of this earth." My fists rained down on her as I took out my frustrations.'

'A minute or 2 later I stopped and walked out locking the door behind me, she was bruised and a bit bloody, but I hadn't really hit anything to vital. I walked back inside and laid my rifles on the table and sat down, I really needed a plan to get through this war alive and with my sanity intact. I pop open a beer and sit and think, it had been years sense I had been in the military, 37 years to be exact. I had gotten out in 1986 and tactics had changed in that time frame. I needed to think outside the box, or I'd end up in a fucking bag before I could kiss my ass goodbye. I needed to fight a guerilla war, choosing the time and place of contact and method of attack. Luckly for me a lot of the people I had known as a kid had been to either WW2, Korea or Vietnam, so I had the teachings of a great many styles of combat.'

'Right now, I couldn't go nose to nose with my enemy, I'd be crushed, and I really didn't want that to happen. So, I'd be taking the low road and hitting them from behind or the sides where they didn't expect it to happen. I got up and went to a closet in the den and pulled out several boxes and took them back into the kitchen. I opened them and pulled out packs of ammo and cleaning gear, I reloaded the mags I had used with.223 and.45 ammo. Then each weapon got a brush and patch run down the barrels. I checked each weapon over and placed the mags back in wells and chambered a round, normally I'd keep the mag in but not place one in the pipe. from this point I knew I'd have to be fully locked and loaded or I'd more than likely get zapped. I had just finished when my phone rang, it was Samantha.'

"Yes Sam." I said and placed her on speaker. "John, what the fuck? Where in the hell did you get the intel, you've been sending me and Noah? We've been called almost hourly by the big bosses and they're screaming to know where we're getting the intel from and who sent it to us." She almost yelled out. "John, we're going crazy here and so far, what you've sent us is the best stuff to tell us what's going on and what's going to be happening. Please, for the love of God thrown me a fucking bone here and tell me where and from who you got all this shit." I smiled and I could hear several people standing around ready to take notes and question anything I would say.'

"I got the majority of the haul off a dead general and his bird that I shot down this morning, didn't you get the pictures that I included with the files I sent? I know I sent them Sam. I picked up a few pieces off 2 dead mutts I popped when they tried to shit in my yard. Also, we already have a war crime against 6 fire fighters by 4 NKs who have already been taken care of." I told her. "John what the fuck did you do?" Sam asked. "Sam, don't ask me a question if you already know you're not going to dig the answer I give." I said and the phone got quiet, I knew they had muted it. I sipped my beer and waited. "John?" Sam said. "Yes, I'm still here just waiting on you and all those listening in to make up your minds." I replied casually, the phone got quiet again. "Sam, if we're going to talk like this you need to have everyone just hold still until we've had discussed what we need to talk about." I said and waited once again.'

"John we've been looking at the pictures and data yet again, and there are those who just aren't believing it. If we're reading this right, like you said all this is, is a bad bank robbery." Sam told me. We spent the next 45 minutes talking and I gave her, and all there, troop estimates and the amount of stuff that I had taken. "I could really use some help here to run these fucks off. If you do send anyone, make sure they know what they're doing. These are crack troops Sam and I believe they have a plan or two to keep us out." I told her. She said she'd try to send me some help and I looked at the clock, it was 2216 and I knew my new pet was cold as hell right about now and I could still hear gunfire from below, but its much more sporadic and spread out. I let them know what I was hearing and suspected was happening. 30 minutes later we finally hung up and I knew I would lose cell phone service soon enough and switched to the sat phone I had stowed away. Before I went to bed, I knew what I needed to do and got up to go outside once again.'

'I walked up to the cage and watched her try to retreat to the end of her chain, I could see the fear on her face as she tries to protect herself as best, she could. I looked up at the clear stary sky and felt the bite in the air. "Cold isn't it slave, if I leave you out here tonight, you'll freeze to death, and I have plans for you." I quietly said. "I need a dog to warm my bed and please me. Right now, you're good for nothing but shortly you'll beg to please me slave. Please don't try to say you'll never bow to me slut; I can do things to your mind and body that you wish you had the strength to resist. And resistance is futile for I am worse than the Borg." I knew she had no idea what I was talking about and opened the door and walked in.'

'I cuffed her wrists and places a bag over her head and freed her collar then led her inside and downstairs. I walked into a little alcove and places my hand against a set of tiles and waited for the secret door to open, then walked her in. I placed her on her knees and attached the lift lines to her wrist and one around her neck and pulled off the hood and cuffs. I attached another pair to her ankles and left her kneeling on the floor as I had Sam bring up the shoot down of transport 11 and what I had found, then of me setting it on fire and watching it burn. I'm glad that I had put that cam on my helmet to capture what I had been doing. I placed my hand on a pad and a small compartment opened.'