A Shoulder to Cry On

Story Info
Vivian is taken advantage of by her best friend.
2k words
4.23
9.5k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what happened," Vivian sniffled. "He just said he didn't want to be with me anymore."

"What an asshole," I said, rubbing soft circles on her shoulder. She'd come to my apartment in tears, devastated that her worthless prick of a boyfriend had dumped her out of the blue. "He doesn't deserve you, anyway."

She looked at me with wide, blue eyes, reddened with tears. "Freddy, what is it about me?" she asked. "Why am I so unlovable?"

My heart broke. Vivian and I had been best friends since middle school, and I'd been harboring a crush on her since the beginning. "You're not," I said. "The last thing you are is unlovable."

God, she was beautiful. Every man who had ever broken her heart was an absolute moron. And as wrong as it was to think, she was even more beautiful with tears running down her face. I wanted to kiss them away-- or better yet, lick them off, taste their salty sweetness against my tongue.

My cock hardened at the thought. For a moment I imagined what it would be like for those tear-filled eyes to be looking up at me, her mouth stuffed full with my dick.

"He didn't even give me a reason," she went on. "That's the worst part, you know? I don't even know why he stopped loving me."

I kept rubbing slow circles on her shoulder, widening them to encompass more of her back. Definitely not thinking about how close I was to touching her breasts, or how easy it would be to slide my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me.

"You deserve so much better than that," I said. I scooted closer to her on the couch, so our hips were touching. She leaned in and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I do," she cried. "I deserve someone who cares about me."

"You do," I agreed. She was wearing a cute dress with a low neckline, probably for that prick Devan's benefit, but it was working on me too. I could see the upper curve of her breasts, and the line of cleavage kept drawing my eye. Beautiful.

"You know," I said, "I've always cared about you."

"Yeah." She turned slightly to meet my gaze, and she offered me a small, perfect smile. "You've always been a good friend to me."

Friend. That word was like a dagger in my heart, but I did my best to keep my expression neutral.

"That's the thing," I said. I tucked a lock of dark hair behind her ear. "I want to be more than that, with you. You deserve to be loved."

I leaned in to kiss her, and she didn't pull away. My lips met hers for the first time in the ten years we'd known each other, and my heart swelled with elation. It was like fireworks going off, proving that we were perfect for each other.

Her lips parted, and my tongue darted between them. I wanted to taste every inch of her. A moan escaped her lips-- or maybe it was mine-- and I drew her closer, wrapping my arm around her waist to pull her closer into me. Her breast pressed up against my chest.

She pushed her hand against me and pulled away. "Freddy, wait."

I kissed her again. My fingers tangled in her thick black hair so I could hold her closer. I pushed my tongue between her lips again, exploring her mouth. Her tongue tangled with mine and I lost myself in the sensation.

"Mmph!" She jerked away again. "Freddy, stop! I don't think this--"

"Shh." I gazed into her eyes. They were still wide, and a little frightened now. God, that was so sexy. There was no expression she could make that wouldn't turn me on. "Let me take care of you."

I kissed her deeply, pressing her back up against the couch. I let my hands roam her body-- but not too freely, I'm not an animal. As much as I wanted to roll her breasts between my fingers, pinch her nipples and kiss every inch of her skin, I knew I couldn't do that yet. She deserved a man who took care of her first, and that's what I would do.

So I touched her gently, running my palms flat and warm down her arms. Her hands grasped at me, but I ignored them. My pleasure wasn't important here.

After her arms, I ran down the sides of her chest, somehow ignoring the siren call of her breasts. I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her, I wanted to touch her in all the ways I knew she liked the most.

When I got to her hips, my self-control wavered. My hands slid around to her round ass, and I moaned against her lips as I squeezed.

"God, Vivian, you're so perfect."

"Freddy..."

The skirt of her dress was already hiked up, so it was the work of a moment to pull her panties down. My fingers slipped between her legs and found her warm pussy.

"Oh, don't worry." She wasn't wet enough, but I could help with that. I knelt before her. She tried to get up, but I put my hands on her hips to hold her in place. "No, Vivian, let me just do this for you."

I buried my face between her legs. She let out a cute little moan as my tongue flicked over her clit. I ran my tongue in circles around it, sucking gently and watching her face.

Her eyes closed and she rolled her head back. Her hips jerked towards me, pressing her pussy harder against my lips, and I groaned into her. I knew she would like it if she just gave it a chance.

I licked and sucked harder, using every trick I'd ever learned. She writhed in my hands, moaning until, at last, she came.

She lay back on the couch, looking down at me with wide, uncertain eyes. Her makeup was still smudged from where she'd been crying, and there was still a hint of the tears.

Beautiful.

I smiled up at her and rested my head against her thigh. "There, see? I can take care of you."

Her expression twisted, and she tugged her skirt down to cover herself. "Freddy, I don't think we should do that again. You're my friend."

"But don't you see?" I rose up to my full height. "I can be more than that."

She shook her head quickly. "No, I.. I don't think we should. I should go. "

A hot spike of anger pulsed through me, but I clamped it down. She just didn't know what she wanted. That asshole Devan had her all twisted up, and if she left now, she would never give me another chance to prove myself. I swore. I should have waited, should have given her more time to process the breakup before showing her how incredible we could be. I just couldn't help myself. I'd been waiting so long already.

"Don't go," I said. "Didn't you like what I just did for you?"

"Well...yes," she acknowledged.

That was enough for me. I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them to the ground, along with my boxers. My cock was hard and throbbing from all the restraint I'd shown the whole time she was crying about Devan, and now that her pussy was wet I needed her more than anything.

"Let me give you something else to like, too," I said.

She tugged her skirt down and pressed herself back against the couch, but I hardly noticed. I picked her up in a princess carry-- I know from years of friendship that she'd always found that to be incredibly romantic, and ever since she told me that I made sure to stay in good enough shape that I could pick her up at a moments notice.

"Freddy, really. You don't have to." Her voice was edged with panic, and that made my cock even harder. She was so scared of how perfect we were going to be together, but I'd show her she didn't need to be afraid, not with me.

"Don't worry." I paused to kiss her. "You don't ever have to worry with me."

I carried her into the bedroom and laid her down. Her legs were pressed tight together, so I ran my hand between them until I reached her pussy. She was still slick with my saliva and her own juices, and as soon as my fingers ran over her clit she closed her eyes and moaned.

Whether or not she would say it, she was as horny as I was.

"God, you're so fucking sexy," I groaned. I peeled off my shirt and lowered myself on top of her, guiding my cock toward her opening. My hand shook with desire and anticipation. After so long, it was finally happening!

"No...Freddy, wait! I don't want to!"

But it was too late. I would show her. She did want this, she just didn't realize it yet. I pressed my cock against her, and slick warmth surrounded me in an instant. I slid inside her so easily, I knew I was right that we were made for each other.

She moaned with me as I entered her, and her arms scrabbled against mine. "Fuuck, you're perfect," I moaned.

"Freddy..." Her legs spread, and I sank further in.

I ran my hands down her legs, grasping and squeezing the soft flesh. Her skin was pale white, and I suddenly had to see more of it. I propped myself up on one elbow and used the other hand to pull her dress up over her head. It was a bit of a struggle, but so worth it once her tits came into view.

They were every bit as perfect as I'd imagined, and more. I unclasped her bra and pushed that away too, and then there was nothing between me and her hard pink nipples.

I massaged one and brought my lips to the other, pinching and sucking her breasts as I thrust softly into her.

Her moans were music to my ears, and I kept it up. I wanted her to feel good. As good as she was making me feel.

I looked into her eyes as I fucked her, moving my hips gradually harder and faster.

She looked away.

I grabbed her chin and pulled her back. "Look into my eyes as I fuck you," I demanded.

She swallowed and nodded meekly. Her blue eyes welled up with tears again and I fucked her harder, groaning with need and pleasure.

She looked away, and I slapped her across the cheek. "I said, look at me."

Her eyes met mine again, frightened this time. My cock pulsed inside her, and I realized how much I liked that look, too.

"That's right," I growled. "You like it when I fuck you."

"Freddy..."

"Yess," I closed my eyes. My name on her lips was absolute music to my ears. "God, Viv, you're so. Fucking. Perfect." I annunciated every word with a harder thrust, and I could feel her tensing beneath me, growing ever closer to another orgasm.

I was close to. I wanted to hold out until she came first, but it was getting so hard to wait. Her pussy was so tight, and her breasts bounced so beautifully ever time I pushed my cock inside her.

"Cum for me, Viv." I tangled my fingers in her hair.

She whimpered, her body quivering.

I lowered my lips to her neck and found the spot she'd pointed out to me years ago. I sucked at her skin and she yelped with pleasure. Her body shook, her pussy clenched around my cock as she came.

"Oh, Freddy!"

"Yes!" I thrusted hard against her a few more times, until I was coming too. I filled her pussy with my cum, and then laid down beside her, keeping my cock inside for as long as I could. I traced soft patterns along her skin, and she sighed into me.

I kissed the top of her head and snuggled close. No matter what happened, I wasn't going to let her go.