A Sibling in Need Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer's legs -- still planted firmly up on the couch cushions with her knees bent -- started shaking, her groin and abdomen began convulsing and she threw her head back in the throes of ecstasy. Cole didn't stop. He encouraged his sister's orgasm further and her body responded in a way it hadn't with any lover previously. Summer screamed and lifted her hips up just as she began squirting all over Cole's face.

Cole pulled away just as a stream of his sister's juice hit him square in his right eye. He blinked and raised up, taking the second spray to his bare chest. A smile spread across his face as he unzipped his jeans, stepped out of them and tossed them towards the corner of the room lazily.

Cole looked at his sister as her breathing began to slow. Her heart was still pounding in her chest and he could see her chiseled abs contracting rhythmically. She was mumbling about how amazing she felt, how sensitive her sex was at that moment and something about Cole being the best brother ever, Cole couldn't be sure, he wasn't paying attention. He was mesmerized by his sister's form. She was the epitome of female beauty as far as he was concerned.

She was chiseled. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her legs or abdomen. Her arms showed strength, the kind that could knock out 30 proper pushups yet weren't bloated with water weight. He reached out to her shirt just as Summer lowered her head and returned her eyes to his, taking them off of the ceiling. She lifted her arms up and Cole pulled her shirt up and off of his sister.

He was rock hard now. Nearly a full eight inches and as thick around as a child's forearm. Summer's chest and shoulders were uncovered and Cole marveled at her again. She resembled an Olympic athlete, a sprinter or pole vaulter perhaps but with an ass that still maintained some wiggle to it.

Summer gave Cole a questioning look as he stood there quiet and motionless for a moment. However, before she could ask him what he was thinking, he addressed her thought.

"Your body is a work of art, Sum," he told her sincerely. "You should be a fitness model, you know that."

Summer smiled and her eyes shined, genuinely flattered by her brother's words.

"Shut up and fuck me," she returned with a grin.

"You're a bad girl, Summer," teased Cole. "You've been sitting here all night waiting for your dear brother to come home and feed you his cock. It's all you think about, isn't it?"

"I need it, Cole," Summer admitted. She was straining now. There was a blatant urgency to her tone. "I'm so bad."

Cole leaned forward, putting one foot up on the couch beside his sister. He held his fully erect cock out and aimed it forward for his sister's mouth to accept.

"Suck," he commanded.

Summer's soft, muted pink lips parted immediately as she grabbed hold of Cole's throbbing sex with her right hand and took her brother into the back of her throat. In recent weeks, Summer's blow job skills progressed to the point where she was at least an "All-Star" if not an "All-Pro" talent, if such awards were to be given out for one's oral sex ability. Summer took her brother deep then pulled him out, licked and kissed along his shaft. Then she focused her time on the upper half, sucking lightly like one would on a popsicle. While she mostly looked down at the object of her desire, she also made sure to find Cole's eyes as she lovingly caressed his cock and balls. They were like treasure to her now. As precious as her Michele Deco watch or Tiffany bracelet she received from her parents for graduation and 16th birthday.

"Oh God," moaned Cole. He was letting his sister do all the work. Cole was enjoying himself. His entire body was relaxed and he had his head thrown back, his eyes looking up unfocused at the ceiling. "You do that so well, baby."

Cole reached out and placed a hand at the back of Summer's head, careful not to disturb her casual top knot. She always looked so good with her hair pulled up. Gently, Cole forced his cock further down Summer's throat and then began not-so-gently face-fucking his little sister. Summer dropped both of her hands to her brother's muscled quads in an attempt to give herself some support and as a panic option in case it became too much for her. She could force him back. The room was suddenly filled with the sound of her gurgling all over his dick. Strands of saliva flowed out of Summer's mouth and dribbled down her chin and onto her chest.

Cole removed his cock giving Summer a chance to breath and she gasped audibly, appreciating the chance to suck some oxygen into her lungs. He decided to slow it down and began popping his sister's cheek out with slow in and out insertions. Summer was leaking saliva from her mouth and Cole knew her pussy would be even wetter, still he wanted to hear her beg to be fucked.

"Are you ready to be fucked, Sum?

She nodded her head, her watery eyes looking back up at her brother's with desperation.

"Tell me what you want," Cole commanded.

"Your fat cock. I need it, Cole! Please fuck my pussy hard," she begged wantonly.

"You're such a naughty slut," Cole said.

"I'm your slut," Summer answered as she extended her legs towards the ceiling and pulled them back by the ankles.

Cole bent down from his knees to level himself with his sister's waiting hole. Summer's bare pussy was spread waiting for him. God, how he loved her sweet pussy. He dipped himself in and as always, found himself slipping into pure ecstasy. She was so wet and hot, so slick and tight all at once he couldn't imagine a more perfect fit for himself.

Because of the relatively low height of the couch, Cole was able to extend his legs out behind him as he bent in a 45-degree angle. Summer's body supported the rest of his weight allowing Cole to gyrate his hips back and forth, pistoning his cock in and out with reckless abandon. The sounds of their bodies colliding and Summer moaning filled the apartment.

"Fuck, you're so slick and tight, Summer," Cole said without slowing his pace.

He changed his angle of approach to explore another end of his sister's hole, trying to hit her g-spot. A loud moan told him he was there.

"Right there!" gasped Summer in heat. "Ugh... Fuck me just like that!

Cole had no intentions of stopping anyway, but her words were like music to his ears. He so loved hearing her beg for his cock. Now supporting himself by his own arms, Cole's weight lifted off Summer and he noticed her abdominal muscles flexing with each inhale and exhale of her breathing. Her ab muscles were strong and well formed. They turned him on as did her supple breasts and small, pink nipples.

Summer was screaming with nearly every thrust now and though it was getting late, Cole had no desire to quiet her.

"That's right, Summer," Cole encouraged. "Take my dick. Scream for your brother."

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Oh fuck, Cole!" she screamed. "That's so goooooooood!"

"Damn, baby," said Cole. "Your abs are so solid. It's sexy." Instead of slapping her ass, Cole picked a hand up off the couch cushion and slapped his sister's oblique with a medium amount of force. She bit her lip and let out another scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhh fuck! So are you," she replied. Their admiration for each other's fit physiques was completely mirrored.

Summer's legs were bent back now, almost behind her head. Cole told her to pull them together and push them to her left side. She did as he asked, tightening her opening even further for his thick cock.

"Oh shit," Cole cursed. "Fuck yeah, that's nice and tight. Just like that, sis."

Summer was biting her lip to hold back her screams. Her pussy was being drilled at a fervent pace just as she liked it. Cole had already worked her g-spot and now he was bottoming out with every stroke.

"Oh God! I'm so close, Cole!" she yelled. "Ugh... yes! Just like that!"

Cole was in a crouch now, still fucking his sister with as much speed as he could maintain while holding his sister's sexy toned legs together for balance. He palmed her calf muscle and rubbed it down to her ankle and back mindlessly, turning himself on. He slapped her abdomen again and then two more times.

"Are you going to cum, Summer? Come on, cum for your brother," Cole teased her. She moaned loudly and Cole could feel her pussy spasm around his shaft. The dam broke releasing her orgasm juice just as he reached for her clit, circling it with his thumb furiously.

"Yessssss! Ohmygod!" she screamed louder than ever.

Cole pulled out and fingered her a few times eliciting a few streams of her juice over his hand, arm and lower abdomen. She was squirting all over him again.

"Holy fuck!" they both yelled in unison.

Cole replaced his cock in his sister's now sopping wet hole. He drove it home again and again, his balls slapping against her ass.

"That was so goooood. God damnit, Cole!" Summer encouraged him. "You fuck me so well."

He picked her up now, her legs curled over his elbow joints while he supported her back and neck. He had her curled up into a c-shape, and though she was heavy at a muscled 135 pounds, Cole showed no signs of struggle as he held her up and fucked her like she was simply a sexy toy.

Cole walked her over to the kitchen counter before setting her back down.

"Turn around, baby," he commanded.

Summer did as she was bid and bent over, poking her ass and pussy out for her brother. She understood what he wanted.

"Like that, baby?" she asked in a sultry tone.

"Just like that," Cole said, his head nodding in reply.

Admiring his sister's body for a moment, Cole noticed the perfect specimen that stood bent over the counter for him. Her back was taut with strong cords of muscle, her perfect peach of an ass popped out at him and Cole could see her delicious pussy peering out at him like a plum to be plucked just below her ass crack. He admired her tone legs as he stroked his cock then licked his fingers, tasting his sister's juice before bending down and dipping his fingers, then tongue in her sopping pussy.

This was a statue of a Greek goddess crafted out of marble by Michelangelo that lay here before him.

He massaged her beautiful thighs as he licked and sucked at her cunny while Summer bent forward and moaned. She braced herself against the upper cabinets with one arm while the other reached back and grabbed Cole's hair roughly. He licked her slit all the way up to her asshole. He repeated the procedure until he gathered most of her juice in his mouth. She tasted fantastic.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Get in there," she demanded.

"Mmmmmmm," was the only sound Cole made in response.

Moments later Cole's cock was back home, deep inside the folds of its genetic rival. It slipped in with the slightest of pressure from Cole, the slightest of wet slipping noises being made. One of Cole's favorite sounds in the world, actually.

Brother and sister continued to make love with unbridled lust for one another over the next half hour before Cole finally deposited his seed all over Summer's waiting face. Summer moaned again at the feeling of Cole's hot seed splash over her eyes and mouth. Squirt after squirt coated her face as she closed her eyes and tried to lick some of it into her mouth.

When he was done, Summer used her fingers to clear her face as best she could and swallow her brother's cum. She fell back, spreading out on the floor to rest her tired muscles and spent body. Though she was tired and certain parts of her body stung from being slapped, she felt physically as well as she had in a long time. She supposed that's how it was when you were well fucked. Well, well fucked and as physically fit as she ever had been in 24 years.

But as good as she felt physically after this latest session with Cole, her mind was in a better place. Just a few hours ago when she was feeling jealous, defensive and even a little depressed those feelings vanished as she enjoyed multiple orgasms thanks to her brother. However, it did the trick, those feelings washed away as if linked to her orgasm. Summer knew she was safe with her brother and that familial relationship would never go anywhere, be forgotten or left behind. At the end of the day, that's all that mattered to Summer. If they could carry on a physical relationship too, well that would be the icing on a very delicious cake.

Announcing she needed a shower, Summer finally pulled herself up off the floor and walked her naked self to the bathroom down the hall.

************

Settled in bed, Cole opened the sheets for Summer as she finished slipping on a cotton sports bra and climbed in to lie with her brother.

"Have a good shower?" he asked.

"Mhmmm," Summer answered as she snuggled in tight to her brother under his arm. "It was exactly what I needed after that. Jesus Cole, you were on another level tonight."

Cole smiled as Summer pecked him on the cheek, then returned her head to his chest and nestled herself against his skin.

"I have to give you most of the credit, Sum. Your pussy was so wet the entire time-- I wonder if you even understand how it feels fucking you. I can't even describe it. And you're insatiable on top of it. I think I could fuck you all day and you'd be ready to take it."

"I might not understand how it feels for you, but I know how it feels for me and that's why I can't get enough. I can't even imagine there being another cock out there that fits me so perfectly, that finds my most special areas so effortlessly," Summer trailed off. "There are times when I still have to shake myself and remember that it's my own brother doing this. It's crazy that it's you that fits me so perfectly. I have always liked sex, but honestly, I was never this 'insatiable' as you say, before."

"It is pretty crazy, I have to admit," Cole agreed.

They looked at each other and Cole decided to elaborate.

"Just that were basically a couple now. I never would have thought that coming here, no matter how much I thought about, you know, fucking you."

"You did?" Summer raised her head off his chest and looked at him curiously.

Still a little embarrassed by those thoughts, Cole shyly nodded.

"I guess you didn't realize I had a crush on you."

"For how long?" she replied, staring at him with those big, blue eyes.

"Since probably high school. Since your soccer days," Cole answered, a grin spreading across his mouth. "You looked so good in those soccer shorts...," he trailed off, remembering.

Summer slapped his bare chest in mock anger, but the sound of flesh on flesh still rung out, Cole's skin stinging momentarily.

"Ouch," he said sarcastically.

Feeling bad, Summer raised up and kissed her brother on the lips tenderly. She honestly didn't mind that her brother had felt that way. It was surprising to her. She never would have thought. They were always close and he was the big brother that was always there for her when she needed him. That's what mattered to her and why she answered his call in need in the only way she possibly could -- yes.

"You take care of me so well, Cole. Just when I think it can't get better with you, somehow it does," professed Summer. She nestled herself tenderly onto her brother's chest. She loved that he was hairless and so well muscled.

Cole played with his sister's soft, brown hair as he rested comfortably in bed. He was tired yet attentive somehow even as the clock approached midnight. Another full day lay ahead of him Thursday. A 10-hour work day, if not longer. Commuting, then gym, then dinner with a college buddy he hadn't linked up with for nearly a year. Still, he knew his admission was playing on Summer's mind and he gave her every bit of his attention as he fought off sleep.

After a moment of silence in which Summer searched for the right words to start the conversation she knew she needed to have with her brother, she began.

"Cole, I've been thinking," Summer was on her way. She kept her tone even, voice light. "I've been thinking about where we could be going with this, how things might end up. I guess first I need to know what you want."

"What do you want, Sum?"

"No seriously Cole, what do you like about this?" Summer queried, looking fixedly into her brother's eyes.

Cole sat up and cleared his throat before telling his sister his truest feelings.

"I love that it's you. That you're always her for me. You bring the best out in me," he said, starting to get emotional. He bit back his emotion and trudged on, the tears were held of -- for now.

"I've never been that comfortable approaching girls. Maybe because I was a late bloomer and anytime I liked a girl in high school or even as a freshmen in college, I was rejected? It's made me reluctant but also not very good at approaching girls, and honestly, I hope that I'm seen as someone that respects women, you know? Just in the way that I interact with them. I've never wanted to be that creeper that comes onto a girl when she isn't into it.

"With you it just comes easy. It's effortless. Our sibling bond transcends that awkward barrier of 'Does she like me? Will she want me to ask her out?'" he finished, his eyes seeking Summer's for understanding.

Summer listened to her brother sitting up, cross-legged on the bed. It was extremely enlightening hearing her brother open up, tell her some of the things that made him the young adult male he was here sitting on her bed at 25. Some of it she expected having known him all her life, but expecting is one thing and hearing the honest admission of his inhibitions and insecurities first hand meant everything.

In response to Cole's last statement, Summer held his eyes and just nodded her understanding. There was a slight tilt to her head. She thought she heard him get a little emotional. It touched her.

"What about you?" added Cole, seeing Summer remain silent.

Summer was quiet for a moment, then took Cole's hand in hers and looked down at her lap before replying.

"I feel the same way. It's easy with you because it's you. I know what to expect from you. I can look at you and know how you're feeling instantly," Summer started.

Now she looked up and held her brother's gaze. "But more than that, it's that I love you, Cole. You've always been there for me and had my back without my ever having to ask for it. I took that for granted for much of my life, but over the last six months or so I've finally come to realize it. I'm sorry it took me so long."

She looked down at their hands again, dejected, truly sorry for never thanking her brother for his constant selflessness and care when it came to her.

"Look at me," Cole said instantly as she looked away. "Summer, we're good. You know how much I care about you and that's all that matters."

Cole kissed Summer tenderly on her lips, holding it for a beat longer than usual, savoring the kiss. Summer had her eyes closed, then opened them as he pulled away.

"And I love this," Summer admitted. "Because it means more that it's with you."

Summer paused, a slight smile coming to her face now.

"And honestly, it doesn't hurt that you fuck me better than anyone ever has. I've had more orgasms this week than I ever had with any of my other boyfriends or one-night stands," she laughed shyly. Cole marveled at how cute it was.

"Your thick cock is so perfect, too," she added and this time it was Cole's turn to feel bashful.

"So what do we do?" Cole asked.

"See, but that's why I want to know what you want, Cole! Because as much as I love doing this taboo thing with you, keeping it a secret from everyone -- and you don't even realize how much that turns me on -- at some point we're going to be found out IF we don't normalize our lives."

"Wha--?" Cole thought he knew what she meant but intended to get her to clarify, only Summer anticipated his question and cut him off before he finished.

"I mean if we continue to act essentially as boyfriend and girlfriend, dating only each other, rather than as brother and sister. We need to date, Cole."