All Comments on 'A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 01'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 3)
ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

To people still making votes in the comments: THE AUTHOR CLOSED THE VOTING CHOICES 5 YEARS AGO AND WROTE CHAPTER TWO!!!! Geezus!

But on an editorial note:

"The fire outside kept smothering for little while longer before it completely died out."

I think that the word that you wanted to use was smoldering, not smothering.

I liked your unique approach to writing a series with the branches being voted on. 5/5

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1236 months ago

"A Sibling Survival Story Ch. 01:" - A few minutes before midnight (11:58 PM EDT) of October 27, 2023, the voting is long over. This one (1) page "chapter" IS rather short, and not, most certainly, very fulfilling. On to Chapter 02 where the sibling's love, or otherwise, affair continues...hopefully! Just for the record, I would have chosen option "A" as I'm much more a fan of incest than exploration in ancient caves--or worse.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Choice a

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES