A Silver Lamp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arbanna laid a white arm over Ysmat's olive shoulders and rested her chin on an upraised palm, contentedly watching Ysmat's big breasts swing beneath her in time with Bromm's fucking. Amuna turned over and slid herself under Ysmat, playing with the other woman's breasts with one hand as the other spread open her sex beneath Bromm's thrusting cock.

Bromm withdrew his cock from Ysmat, much to her vocal dislike, and thrust it into the woman beneath her. The dark-skinned girl moaned in delight, loud enough that Bromm momentarily feared someone outside might overhear. But Lira kissed his neck again as Amuna wrapped her legs around his waist and all thoughts of the outside world vanished.

Her purse welcomed him with its wetness and Bromm had to steady his breathing to keep from coming inside her. He reached down past Ysmat and grabbed hold of Amuna's hips, holding her steady for him to thrust into. Ysmat cradled Amuna's head and held it to her breasts, which the other woman seized in both hands and began to kiss and suck. Lira ran a soft hand down Bromm's chest and wrapped her fingers around his cock. He gasped loudly, groaning and curling his toes against the carpeted floor as he felt himself grow near to climaxing.

"Hold on," he gasped and slowed his thrusting, "I'm going to come if you keep going like that. Let me rest a moment."

Lira tsked from behind him, while Arbanna turned over on her back and spread the lips of her sex with two fingers. With her free hand she cupped one breast and lifted it to her lips.

Bromm laughed breathlessly. "That's not helping!"

Arbanna climbed to her knees again and locked eyes with him. Her deep green eyes entranced him, so much that he forgot he had his cock in another woman. Lira tightened her grip around his cock and pushed it into Amuna, who reached down and slapped Bromm's thighs.

"Come on, sailor!" she ordered, and Bromm resumed his thrusting. Ysmat turned her head back to look into his eyes and smiled at his breathlessness.

Steadying herself with two hands on Ysmat's buttocks, Arbanna leaned forward on her knees and kissed Bromm. Her red lips were tender and her breath hot on his cheeks. Lira added her own kisses, and they shared a three-way kiss for a long, hot, passionate moment.

Lira pulled away and kissed his shoulder again, leaving him with Arbanna alone. The redheaded girl bit his lip and pulled it teasingly away from his teeth. He stared into her green eyes and his thrusting into Amuna slowed involuntarily. Amuna took Ysmat's nipples out of her mouth and raised her head from beneath the woman atop her.

"Still breathless, sailor?" she teased, her shaven head glistening with sweat in the candlelight. Bromm looked away from Arbanna even as the girl continued kissing his cheek undeterred. Amuna looked at him wryly, Ysmat's breasts pressed against her face as the woman on top cradled her head against her chest.

"Sorry," Bromm sputtered as Lira nibbled at his ear. "I was distracted."

"The redhead kisses good, doesn't she?" Amuna laughed. "She's good at kissing down below as well."

Arbanna paid the compliments no mind, and took Bromm's head in her hands again. Both hands on his jaw, she pressed her soft, warm lips to his again and slipped her tongue inside his mouth. Bromm felt as if he were kissing the goddess Nystra herself. He groaned again, his cock dangerously near to bursting. Desperate, he wrapped his hands around Lira's and pulled himself out of Amuna. Panting, he held his throbbing cock in the cool night air for another respite.

The redhead offered him no such relief. At the sight of his cock, she bent down and swallowed it in her mouth. Her tongue worked even greater miracles on his cock than his lips, and Bromm feared his night was about to come to an end.

But Arbanna knew her craft, and teased him just to the edge of coming before backing away again, leaving him convulsing in pleasure.

"Look how she likes the taste of me on your cock!" Amuna cried, and Lira giggled behind him.

"My turn," Lira whispered, and shoved Bromm forward. He fell into the other three women in surprise, becoming entangled in their arms and bodies. They wrestled him onto his back, though he was too overwhelmed and bewildered to resist much.

Lira climbed onto the bed atop his thighs and took his cock in her hands, stroking it vigorously. She slipped two fingers inside herself and checked for wetness.

"I can help," Ysmat offered, "if this sailor has not excited you enough."

"Oh, no need for that," Lira replied, her brown eyes fixed on Bromm, "I am wet for him."

She mounted him eagerly. Bromm's eyes went wide as she slid her tight purse about his cock. Planting her hands on his chest, she began to ride. Ysmat and Amuna lay beside him, hands caressing his chest as they nibbled at his neck. Arbanna was reclining on her hands behind Lira, her long white legs stretched out across the bed.

Bromm draped one arm over either woman on his sides, grabbing at their ample asses as he looked into Lira's eyes. Her little breasts bounced as she rode, mesmerizing him with their motions. She clutched at his chest, digging her nails into his flesh, and bit her lip as she rode harder. She began to moan, softly at first and then louder as her bouncing on his cock increased in pace. Ysmat grabbed her by one wrist and held her, while Amuna buried her face in Bromm's shoulder. Arbanna watched with a smile, playing with herself with one hand.

Lira cried out in pleasure, a high-pitched moan that Bromm was sure would bring the guards down on him, and then spasmed in release. She quivered atop his cock, clutching hard at him with her hands as her face contorted in a suppressed scream. It escaped her throat, strangled by the need for secrecy, but audible and exhilarating all the same. Bromm lay beneath her, panting in time with Lira's rising and falling chest.

Arbanna had had enough waiting. She rose to her knees and shoved the still-quivering Lira aside. Lira fell to the bed and lay there, shaking and panting on the blue silk. Arbanna grabbed Bromm's cock in one hand and stroked it long and hard. With her other hand, she spread the pink lips of her sex and slowly teased Bromm's throbbing cock in.

Bromm slid his hands over the naked bodies of Amuna and Ysmat to grab Arbanna's pale hips between them. She leaned back on her palms, knees in the air as she bounced her nubile sex on his cock. Bromm stared in amazement at the sight of his cock thrusting into her pink, shaven sex. He found his attention torn away by Ysmat, who turned his head aside to kiss him, but no sooner had she broken the kiss than his eyes returned to Arbanna's purse and the beautiful pair of bouncing breasts above it. On her chest, her golden necklace swung back and forth with her motion, gleaming in the candlelight. Her whole body was smooth, alabaster, and beaded with sweat.

The five of them fucked beneath a silken canopy for what seemed like hours. Bromm could hardly believe his own stamina. At last, their harem expertise could sustain his stamina no longer.

"Nystra's Tits!" he cried, "I'm about to come!" Arbanna expertly dismounted, and clenched his cock in one hand. The other women gathered round, presenting their faces to his cock in delighted wonder. The redheaded girl released her hold, and Bromm spurted a fountain of cum into the air. It rained down on all their eager faces in equal measure and the women giggled and squealed with joy.

Bromm felt his body convulse and he ejaculated again. More hot, sticky cum fell into the waiting mouths. Lira lay herself atop Arbanna to lick the cum from her face and chest, while Amuna scraped it up with her finger and spooned it into her mouth. Ysmat lay by herself, staring up at the ceiling.

"If the emir caught us, I'd be a dead man for sure," Bromm said aloud to no one in particular.

"Does that not make it all the more exciting?" Ysmat asked after a moment.

"I suppose it does," conceded Bromm, "though it would do little for me if his guards were to burst in, nor would it be good for you."

Amuna laughed. "Do you think you're the first man to sneak in here for some fun?"

"Sometimes we sneak out," Arbanna added. "The emir is an old man and has a senior wife to think of as well."

"How could anyone stay away from this?" Bromm wondered. He thought of Torvuls, and the pirate lords' harem. Could he someday become one of them, with a harem to surpass the emir's?

"Come," Ysmat said suddenly and rose from the bed. "We should wash you off."

They led him to the bathing alcove that Arbanna had emerged from and submerged him in the hot waters. They took turns washing him, paying special attention to his cock, with soap and scented oils. Ysmat undressed his wound and washed it with rosewater. Bromm came again when Amuna dove beneath the water to suck his cock underwater. Lira climbed up onto the rim of the bath and spread her legs, showing off her pink flower to him as Arbanna and Ysmat scrubbed away.

At last, they pronounced him clean and ushered him out of the tub to dress. Ysmat replaced his bandage and sealed it with a kiss. Bromm smiled with bashful thanks, somehow more shy about the kiss than the vigorous fucking he had given her. He pulled his shirt of his head and looped up his belt. Checking that the lamp was still securely concealed in it, he turned to the women with a heavy sigh.

"I am sad to say, ladies, but I should be going. Every time I hear a noise outside, I fear it's your master's guards coming to haul me away."

Ysmat gathered the others to her, standing shoulder to shoulder. They were all wet, naked and pouting before him, dripping bathwater from their breasts to their bare feet.

"We're sad to see you go," Ysmat said teasingly, and the others nodded in affirmation.

"And I am sad to leave. But you've given me a night to please Nystra Herself, so I offer my most humble and hearty thanks."

"Come again soon," Lira purred, "and we'll make sure you come again soon."

Bromm laughed again, unsure of what to say. He would likely be a hunted man come the morning, but this was perhaps an experience to die for.

"I must first leave before I can return. But I'm afraid that my attempt to find an escape was what brought me here and I have still not solved that problem."

"Here," Ysmat said, "we'll show you a way out. We use it sometimes when the emir is occupied and we still want a bit of fun."

"You're still naked," Bromm protested as she made for the door, leaving wet footprints behind her. Ysmat turned and laughed.

"Who is going to see us at this hour of the night?"

Bromm followed her through the door and into an antechamber where she unlocked another door and led him out into a hallway. The other three followed behind him, giggling quietly between themselves. The hallway they travelled through led between two buildings and through the windows on either side, Bromm could see down into even more gardens below.

Ysmat opened the door at the far end of the hallway and Bromm stepped through into an office. Writing desks piled high with letters and other effects lined the room, but what drew his attention most were the windows on the far wall that looked down out over the city. Ysmat unlatched one such window and opened it. Lira appeared then with a rope of knotted sheets and cast it out through the window after securing it around the leg of a heavy desk.

"Climb down," Ysmat told him, "The bottom lies in a little nook where you will be shielded from sight. Lira will distract the sentry and when I signal you, run."

Bromm nodded. He hated to go, but still heard the palace guards behind every door. Better to be away and leave the beauties behind than to be caught and executed. Besides, the lamp represented a life of plunder and the beauties he could buy with it. Bromm looked out the window to where he would climb to and saw nothing objectionable about the plan.

"Alright," he said at last. "Goodbye then, and thank you."

Ysmat stepped forward and threw her arms around his shoulders, kissing him deeply. Bromm took the last opportunity to squeeze her delightful ass in his hands. After a long kiss, Ysmat withdrew.

"Come by again sometime," she whispered, biting her lip with desire once again."

Arbanna stepped forward next and kissed him again. Bromm squeezed her little breasts in his hands and felt his cock harden again. I could throw them each over one of these writing desks and pound out a quick one, he thought, but the fear of sentries suppressed his desire.

Amuna was next, and she kissed him coolly on the cheek. Bromm stood disappointed, hoping for more, but she retreated toward the door with her nose turned up. At the threshold, she stopped and looked back over her shoulder at him, standing there silhouetted by the window. With one delicate hand on the door frame and her naked ass facing him, she smiled slyly to herself and left.

Lira was last to kiss him goodbye, then she flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned away. "Now I must seduce the guard," she proclaimed over her shoulder and disappeared through a door to the parapet.

"Go," Ysmat commanded with a little push. "And be ready for my signal."

Bromm climbed through the window and down the rope. It was crude but sturdy all the same, as accustomed to holding his weight as it was to the lighter women who had made it. He alit in the street beside the palace and sighed. He hated to leave the harem behind, but he had other responsibilities. The fucking fresh in his mind, his thought wandered to Carella and her beautiful face. He thought of what might be hidden beneath the blue robe she wore. The thought brought a smile to his face.

He pulled himself back into the moment and looked around. The spot that Ysmat had brought him to was secluded and largely out of sight, but he still had to make it across the street to the concealment of the alleys beyond. He waited at the bottom of the rope for Ysmat's signal. The wait dragged on, and he began to grow anxious. Could they be double-crossing him? Would they turn him in for their own amusement? Surely, the emir would not take to their tryst lightly, but what could be the wait.

At last, Ysmat leaned over the balcony and whispered "Now's your chance!" Bromm bolted across the street without looking, only stopping when he reached the far side. He turned to look back at her, and saw Ysmat leaning out of the window, her bare breasts in view, waving silently to him. Bromm returned her wave and blew a kiss that she reciprocated, then turned and headed down the alley. He checked the lamp twice before he reached the end of the alley and both times found that it was securely in its place.

The full appreciation for what he had done at last began to dawn on him. I've stolen from the emir and fucked his wives and concubines, too! This will be a tale for the ages, to be sure! Chuckling to himself, he stole through the darkened streets in the dead of night with a smile on his face.

He was perhaps three blocks from the inn when he realized he was being followed. Lurking in the shadows, darting from alley mouth to alley mouth, two figures were trailing him through the streets. Bromm's hand went to the knife in his belt, better suited to a street fight than his sword. Still, his best chance for escape was hurrying on to the inn, so he pressed his pace and dispensed with the stealth.

The inn at last came into view, a single lantern burning out front and illuminating its sign for any other late-night arrivals. The brothel across the street was still lit up, though Bromm could hear no voices from it. He had just dared to think he was safe when a man stepped out from the alley in front of him. He was tall and bearded, with a bared chest that was tattooed with geometric designs.

"These streets are dangerous at night," the man rumbled, his fists planted on his hips, just next to a pair of curved daggers. "You should be careful.

"I am careful," retorted Bromm. "And I'm almost back to my inn anyway." Bromm moved to step past him, but the man blocked him again.

"We do good work keeping these streets safe. How about a charitable donation for our troubles?"

Bromm cast a look over his shoulder at the two men approaching from behind. "These streets don't seem very safe to me," he replied. "I see three thugs accosting me for my hard-earned coin."

The big man scowled. "Better a cutpurse than a cutthroat," he rumbled, gripping the hilts of his daggers.

"Well, you had better be a cutthroat because I've got nothing to give you."

"They all say that," a man rasped from behind.

"What about that?" the big man demanded. Bromm followed his outstretched finger to the silver lamp in his belt pocket. Bromm cursed silently to himself. He withdrew the lamp and held it before him.

"This?" he asked. The big man nodded.

"It looks valuable," the other man behind him mumbled stupidly. "I bet we could sell it for a bit of coin."

"Aye, you could," Bromm replied, "if you could master it first. This is a djinn's lamp, you see, and it will only answer to its master."

"Who's its master?" the big man demanded. He took a step closer, hands on his daggers again, and Bromm had to steady himself for he was now in easy striking range.

"I am," he bluffed. "And my servant here dislikes ruffians."

"You're a sorcerer?" the stupid one mumbled. "I don't like sorcerers."

"Sorcerers don't like street thugs," Bromm shot back. "Now get out of here."

The big man hesitated, though his two companions backed off a step each. The mumbling one back off even further, his hooded head lowered as he continued talking to himself.

"Well?" Bromm demanded of the big man. "Am I going to have to call out the djinn?"

"Hmph," the man replied. "And what if you do?"

Bromm had to think fast. What do I know about djinnbinding? he thought. "You've probably heard that no ships have been sailing the last several days," he began, stalling for time. "Well, that's because of me. I had my djinn becalm the port so I could negotiate a better price from a captain. If I unleash the djinn now, or if you kill me, it will unleash all the last few days' winds at once. It'd be like a hurricane, and you would be at the center of it."

The rasping man backed off another step, but the big man seemed unconvinced. "You're a sorcerer then?" he growled, and Bromm nodded confidently. "What's a sorcerer doing walking around the streets at night like a common thief?"

"It's about a woman," Bromm replied. The big man scowled but took his hands off his daggers. Bromm pressed his point. "All the sorcery in the world cannot change a man's inner nature, and my inner nature is to love women."

The man scowled more deeply and nodded to his companions. Slowly and sullenly, they melted away into the shadows and Bromm, trying to hide his utter relief, hurried on toward the inn.

The common room was dark but for the fire burning low in the hearth, and Bromm took great care to avoid stepping on any of the guests sleeping before the fire. He picked his way across the floor and made his way upstairs to Carella's room. The door swung open expectantly on the first knock and Bromm stepped eagerly inside.

The sorceress had made herself right at home. A crystal ball lay on its stand by the window, and she had splayed her divination cards about. They were arranged as if she had taken a reading, but Bromm had not the expertise to determine their meaning. A solitary candle burned by the window, casting the room in a soft, warm glow. The scent of incense was strong in the air. Carella was seated in the chair by the window, her eyes closed as if in a trance.

"Sorceress?" Bromm whispered cautiously. Her blue eyes popped open and she fixed him with a penetrating stare. Bromm stopped in his tracks.