A Simple Distraction

Story Info
Rorii needed a break, and her wife was eager to help.
2.8k words
4.07
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WZRuby
WZRuby
2 Followers

Rorii was sitting outside on the back balcony overlooking the sea. While the view certainly was beautiful, with the sun dipping towards the horizon to the left and the telltale signs of encroaching night to the right, Rorii didn't notice. She was hunched over her music synth, meticulously adjusting some qualities of the lead instrument for her latest idea. It was tough work, designing sounds in this manner, but she knew once perfected, it would be ideal for the song and the melody she had in her mind.

Inside the house meanwhile, Valorie dropped the utensils from their dinner into the compost bin, along with some citrus fruit rinds and other such scraps. She reached over to her side to grab a cloth and dipped it into the stream of hot water pouring out of the faucet nearby. With the steaming cloth in hand, she set about scrubbing the countertops where they'd prepared their meal, the dining table, and whatever else needed to be cleaned. Every now and again she glanced towards the enormous windows lining the rear of their house with the intent of keeping her wife in her sights. It was late enough in the day that there wasn't too much of a risk of Rorii wandering off lost in thought as she was wont to do, but as the risk was still present, Valorie chose to remain watchful.

As Valorie continued cleaning over the next twenty minutes or so, she began to feel light headed. Between the warmth of the summer sun over the course of the day that had yet to dissipate and the humidity inside the house from Valorie's work, the temperature inside had risen past the point of comfortable. Valorie paused from her chores and, in an effort to cool down and get some air flowing, lifted her plain white blouse over her head to expose her bare chest. She set the broom she had in hand aside and meandered away from the kitchen where most of the humidity in the house had accumulated, and in her meandering found herself gravitating to the windows in the back, and towards her precious love.

She stood next to the windows to admire her wife, who was still lost in her musical machinations. Valorie smiled as she imagined what must be going through Rorii's head right now. What melodious conception must be flowing from her mind to her synth, and in due time would reach Valorie's ears. The mere idea of a new song composed by her spouse sent Valorie's heart aflutter. In much the same way a harpist tugs on the strings of their instrument, Valorie found herself pulled through the doorway and to her wife.

Rorii, thoroughly engrossed in the construction of her soundscape, didn't hear her wife speaking to her. She turned one of the dials on her device up to modify the sustain parameter of the lead instrument, which she had still not managed to fashion to her liking. As frustration was about to build, she felt two masses squish the back of her shoulders and two arms drape across her chest, pulling her into an embrace that was pleasantly warm against the onset of a summer evening. Rorii inhaled softly, muting the implant that connected her synth to her brain. She pulled her hands away from the synth and held the arms of her wonderful wife tightly.

"Hey," Rorii said, leaning into Valorie's breasts and enjoying the sensation.

"Hey cutie," Valorie responded, smiling widely. "How's the music coming along?"

Rorii sighed, pulling Valorie's left arm to her cheek to lean her head against. "Not too well, really. I have a great idea for a melody that would perfectly follow this chord progression, but I just, for the life of me, cannot make a good instrument to play it. This is hard."

Valorie frowned, sensing her wife pouting in the chair in front of her. Rorii being unhappy made Valorie's heart ache, and she couldn't have that. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Valorie inquired, shifting her free arm to stroke Rorii's face.

"I dunno, distract me? I probably need a break and a chance to clear my head." Rorii sighed again, deflating further into her love's arm.

Distract you, eh? Valorie thought to herself. A smug grin spread across her face as she pulled her right hand away from Rorii's face and traced it down her chest, gently grasping the sitting woman's breast. Rorii quietly gasped as Valorie massaged said breast, playfully asking: "How about this for a distraction?"

Rorii's body flushed with warmth; she knew full well what was on her wife's mind, and she was in no mood to dissuade the notion. Turning her head to kiss her wife's left arm, she purred "I think that would help."

Valorie's eyes glowed with a passionate spark at Rorii's statement. She released her lover from her arms and slowly stepped around the chair, keeping one hand lightly pressed against Rorii during her movements, which she aimed to make slow and tantalizing. The cooling air of the summer evening drew Valorie's nipples erect as a sudden breeze rushed across her chest. She shivered at the sensation, blinking and breathing slowly, enjoying her body heat up in tandem with her heart juxtaposed with the air around her. As Valorie's face began to flush, Rorii turned her own upwards and their gazes met. Rorii smiled. Valorie's heart melted.

The hand Valorie held in contact with Rorii broke away; she kept it outstretched and turned it palm up as a simple invitation, ensuring her every movement was smooth and alluring. Rorii, keeping her eyes locked on those of her partner, reached out and grasped Valorie's hand in her own. Within a moment, Rorii felt herself lifted out of her chair and fell into her wife's tight embrace. Between the scent of Valorie's snug bosom and the heat emanating from her body, Rorii began to lose herself. Notions of the technicalities of music production and sound design faded, leaving naught thoughts of the love she harbored for her wife. Her imagination began to boil.

Valorie held her wonderful wife as tightly as she could muster, and as they stood there, holding back the chill of the evening air, feeling each other's hearts beating and chests heaving, love morphed into lust. Valorie felt herself growing more and more excited as she envisioned her wife orgasming by her hand. Soon, she knew this would be her ultimate goal, bringing pleasure in abundance to this beautiful woman she would gladly die for.

After a few more seconds, Valorie could withhold herself no longer, and she released Rorii from her arms. Rorii looked up at her wife with an endearingly soft expression, sending Valorie over the edge with passion: Valorie had to see this beautiful creature climax, she had to hear her sonorous moans, she had to make this vision in her mind a reality. She had no choice.

With an intense fervor, Valorie grabbed Rorii's hand and led her over to the windows that lined the back wall of their home, whipping her wife around and pinning her back to the window. Valorie stared once again at the other, her eyes blazing, her soul yearning, her heart thumping. Standing directly in front of her target, she felt her breath quicken with ferocity.

Rorii allowed the motion to play out, keeping her eyes locked on her wife's face throughout. She knew what was coming. She welcomed it. She desired it.

Valorie's intense expression met Rorii's gaze, causing the atmosphere around them to buzz with energy. If only for a moment, Rorii felt as though she could see this energy in the air. It looked to her like wisps of soft pink fluttering about her golden-haired partner with a delicacy that starkly contrasted the force her wife was displaying. Before she had a chance to process what she had seen, however, Valorie's lips dove and met her own, and she felt Valorie's hand arrive upon her torso. Whatever she had seen may as well have been visions caused by the heat of the moment. If it was ever important, this was not the time to ponder it. Rorii pressed herself against Valorie and chose to simply enjoy the sweetness of her lover's kiss.

Keeping one hand pressed against Rorii's shoulder and two lips pressed against Rorii's mouth, Valorie shifted her other hand downwards along Rorii's body. She progressed from the side of her lover's body to her hips, and then traced a gentle path to her crotch, slowly slipping in between her shirt and her precious olive skin. Valorie lifted the loose, deep green shirt away from Rorii's flesh and up towards her neck, exposing her midriff to the elements. Knowing she'd need to regain her focus, Valorie backed away from kissing her wife and set about fully releasing Rorii from the layer of cloth that held Valorie's full touch at bay.

She first undid one of the clasps on the front of Rorii's thick burgundy skirt. Rorii softly mewed as part of her skirt fell away, showing a slight hint of what lay beneath. Valorie, filling ever faster by the second with lust, then sensually moved her hand around to just above Rorii's cute and round butt, keeping her fingers on her charge's skin to maintain the electricity flowing between them. As Valorie undid the second clasp on the back of Rorii's skirt, the garment dropped to the ground. Rorii's face flushed over again as her grey panties were instantly revealed, and another soft purr escaped from her mouth. The excitement from the sight and sound of her wife in such heat was powerful, like a sweeping symphonic movement condensed into a subtle shiver and a miniscule tone. The moment for action had come. Valorie firmly squeezed Rorii's ass as she parted Rorii's legs with one of her own, pressing her thigh against Rorii's pussy and starting to grind.

Rorii moaned as the dual sensations on her rear and front quickly shocked her nervous system. She instinctively threw her arms around her wife and held tightly as pleasure signals passed throughout her body. She hadn't cum yet, but as always, Valorie knew all of the right buttons to press; Rorii was unsure how long she could hold on. She felt herself shaking as Valorie's leg forced its way across her nether regions. Each pass drove her closer and closer to the edge, and though she fought it back she knew it would not last.

Sensing her love's enraptured joy, Valorie stopped moving for a moment and brought her gaze to meet Rorii's eyes once again. The music of Rorii's heavy breathing pierced their environment as they simultaneously pierced Valorie's heart. Valorie felt overwhelmed with arduous love. This woman was everything to her. She would give anything to see her happy, do anything to keep her safe, fuck her until she could no longer move if it meant she'd feel even a brief moment of pleasure. Valorie's arousal was potent, and she wanted to orgasm herself, but her priority was her beloved wife Rorii, and she meant to make that abundantly clear.

With Valorie's leg ceasing its rhythmic pulses and Valorie's hand softening its grip on her butt, Rorii took the opportunity to center herself. She leaned back against the cold glass of the window, breath's drawn from her lungs with a haggard sharpness. She met Valorie's eyes once more and, on a subtle yet passionate impulse, whispered to the love of her life: "Please. I'm so close."

On hearing this plea for climax, Valorie's resolve recharged beyond the breaking point. She returned her lips to her wife with fervorous intent, and she resumed grinding her leg into Rorii's pussy. The hand that had been resting on Rorii's rear dug its way beneath the brunette's grey panties, beginning to squeeze and caress the soft rump beneath. Valorie knew her wife was nearing orgasm, so knew the time for the final blow was upon them. Releasing her free hand that had been pinning Rorii's shoulder to the glass behind her, Valorie dragged it down Rorii's body, stopping at her nipple for a quick tease before continuing its journey even farther down. By the time her hand reached the top of Rorii's soaked panties, Rorii had begun to pant, each breath labored with a fervent weight. Valorie deftly slipped her hand into the front of Rorii's underwear and, with nimble and practiced movements, drew circles around her wife's clit, teasing out every last moan and tremor she could. Rorii's entire body shuddered at this new sensation; she couldn't hold back any longer. With a powerful wave of heat and passion, love and lust, pleasure and joy, she orgasmed, holding her breath save for a final, drawn out, harmonious sigh.

The force of her orgasm pulled Rorii's lips from Valorie's, giving Valorie ample opportunity to enjoy her wife's pleasure with all of her senses. Rorii's moans and sighs were like music to Valorie, who was slowly coming down from the high of making love to her wife. She continued to hold her thigh against Rorii, shifting it about but with much less energy, until Rorii's small convulsions ceased and she withdrew her leg from its dock.

When the two had both calmed down enough that they could use their muscles without needing the support of each other, they stayed standing against the windows for a while. Valorie pressed herself against her partner, feeling Rorii's breath steady and her heartbeat relax. She breathed deeply, tasting her wife's love from just the air alone.

After a moment of quiet save for the chirruping of insects nearby, Valorie quietly spoke: "Was that enough of a distraction, cutie?"

Rorii chuckled softly, leaning her head against Valorie's neck. She took a deep breath before responding, "I think so. Kinda need a shower now though, seems I got a little dirty."

Valorie laughed, kissing her wife's forehead. "Let me help you, I know how weak you get after we make love." She crouched down to retrieve Rorii's fallen skirt, enjoying the sensation of her wife leaning against her head, but instead of standing back up she opted to shift from crouching to kneeling. "Hey Rorii," Valorie affectionately cooed, tugging gently at her wife's now darkened panties, "These look dirty. You should take 'em off."

"You rascal!" Rorii quietly called out, chuckling again. "I'll take them off when I get a shower."

"Aww, but you're so sexy when you walk around bottomless," Valorie whined. She looked up at Rorii with puppy dog eyes, still tugging at the undergarments which by this point had begun to dip below Rorii's muff.

Rorii's heart completely melted at her wife's beautiful golden eyes. "Alright, fiiiine." She grinned, reaching down and grabbing her panties. She started to pull them down slowly, thoroughly enjoying Valorie's big golden eyes intently tracking her movements. As her panties reached the ground, Rorii stepped towards Valorie and moved her crotch toward the blonde's face. "Happy now?" she asked, with one hand gently massaging her dark red bush and the other placed upon her wife's shining locks.

Valorie didn't respond with words, she simply made what would best be described as 'happy noises' while scooping up Rorii's discarded clothing. Even without words, Rorii knew without a doubt that Valorie was indeed happily enjoying the view. Valorie scooched forward a little bit and pushed her face right into the thick of things, rapturously inhaling the scents of love she'd grown so incredibly fond of.

Rorii laughed again, tickled at her lover's precious display of 'subservience.' Valorie's actions were like that of a well trained dog, much to the amusement of the woman still standing.

"Okay good," Rorii said. "Gosh I love you. Anyway I'm gonna go take a shower. Thank you for the distraction." She bent down and kissed her wife's head lovingly, tousling her hair a little bit, before steadily making her way through the door and in the house. Though the peak of sex had passed, Rorii was still subtly shuddering. Her movements were heavy and deliberate to keep herself steady, but her heart was lighter than air.

Still kneeling on the cool bricks of the balcony, Valorie simply sat and tracked the motions of her wife walking through the house, past the kitchen, and up the stairs. When Rorii was out of view, Valorie finally released the tension that had built up inside her. She let her muscles relax, ousted a long slow breath, and hauled herself to her feet. She was still aroused, but that wasn't important to her, all that mattered was that her wife was happy and content. Still, it would be nice if I could cum too, she mused. She shrugged, choosing to save that experience for another occasion. As she meandered back inside, however, she couldn't keep from idly massaging her vulva from the outside of her blue jeans. Perhaps she could still find carnal pleasures that evening? After all, the night was still young.

Post: Both of the lovers had, during their sexual adventure on the balcony, failed to notice the blinking red light on Rorii's music synth. The device still lay as it had been when Rorii first requested a distraction: "External Recording: On."

WZRuby
WZRuby
2 Followers