A Simple Domestic Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay on your back honey. That's good, get relaxed. I'm going to take my time with you now. I want you to cum as hard as I did. That's my good boy. Here, prop your head up with this pillow. You may want to watch what I'm doing. Some men...all of the ones I've been with, anyway, love to watch when a woman. When their woman, goes down on them."

I watched, in awe as my mother, who had been the icon of purity in my mind up to this point, grasped my shaft gently and slowly moved her mouth over the head of my cock. As I entered her willing warmth, I gasped. It was so good. Her mouth was heaven

"Fuck. I love you, Mom. Please...please promise to love me like this forever...like a man you want to fuck."

She stopped briefly and I felt her mouth move off of my cock. She hesitated, which made me worry.

"I...I promise. I don't think I could stop now, baby. Now I want to be yours."

And then her mouth was back, and I was hers. She was an expert at this, at loving with her mouth. I think she is still ashamed of her experience as a lover prior to marriage. But she was committed to me then, and to those who truly commit to her, her loyalty is unshakable. Only someone as cold and manipulative as my father could have driven her away. She has nothing to be ashamed of.

"Mom...oh god...mom please...please keep going."

She varied her speed and pressure. She used her hand to keep me on the edge. And just as I got used to her taking half of my cock in her mouth, I heard her gag and she took all of it. It was unbelievable.

"Mom..I'm going to cum mom. I don't want to..if..." I couldn't even get the words out.

She stopped for a second, "Its OK, let mommy swallow it. You know I love the taste of my son."

That was almost enough by itself. She continued to deep throat me. And I twitched and moaned and finally emptied my balls into her mouth and throat. I felt like it went on forever. It was the best orgasm of my young life. I heard my mother gulp and swallow and make just the tiniest noise of appreciation, like she just had a bite of delicious cheesecake. I went totally limp.

She came up to me, hesitating only for a second, and then kissed me on the lips as we lay together. I tasted myself on her tongue and she tasted herself on my lips. We were without shame, without anything but love and care. We sat there and looked into each other's eyes for a while. Finally, it was time to go.

"OK, honey, lets get cleaned up and go get Becky. She'll probably still smell what happened, but we can tell her that something was spilled in the car. I love you honey. I want you to think...really think...about what we did. Whether you are all right with it or not. I will too. And later, we can decide if we want to become more...more like, uh, man and wife."

I noticed how nervous she was when she said the words. I stayed quiet and thought. It was a new skill for me. I realized that she was afraid of me rejecting her. Afraid of being caught too, but really, the rejection. Once I made the choice to become her lover, that was the future for her. If I changed my mind, I worried about what she would do.

We picked Becky up and she did notice something, although it wasn't a smell. She noticed how well Mom and I were getting along, and it made her happy. She was worried about me, I knew, from things she said to me. It was a strange family, but I was finding that I loved it more than I knew.

--5--

Sometimes things get worse before they get better. Sometimes they get a lot worse. I woke up the next morning to shouting and crying. I went towards the screaming feeling scared, but also something I hadn't ever really felt before: brave. I mean I'd stood up for myself I guess, but I knew that whatever was happening in the living room would require a lot more than a few words said to a bully.

"I saw the fucking cum stains in the car, you fucking whore. Did you think I wouldn't know what they were? Just tell me who you're fucking and take your fucking medicine."

My father was screaming. My mother was crying. His hands were in her hair. She had a black eye from where he already hit her. Becky was frozen, crying, in the kitchen. That broke my heart more than any other part of this. That he would do this in front of his daughter.

Mom saw me out of the corner of her eye but very pointedly did not acknowledge me. She waved her hand. She wanted me to stay away and shut up. She was, after everything that happened yesterday, still determined to protect me. If I wasn't in some sort of romantic love before, I would have fallen for her then. At that point I did something really fucking stupid.

"Stop hitting her you asshole. It was me!"

He looked up at me stunned. I knew I had about three seconds before I became a chalk outline. Mom was shaking her head in horror. I thought faster than I ever had before or since.

"It was Jade, my fucking girlfriend! I didn't have anywhere to take her in this stupid tiny fucking house so I used the minivan. And...and I fucked her. I made a mess. Big fucking deal."

I didn't even know any Jade. At least I hoped I didn't. I really wasn't looking to sic my father on some innocent girl. Luckily my words had the desired effect. As expected, he didn't ask any questions and he certainly didn't apologize to Mom. He came at me and I didn't even bother raising my hands.

"You little shit..." is about all I remember of that conversation. I got hit a few times in the head and then kicked. A lot. Mom shouted a little. He stopped. It was what I expected from previous experiences. Since his property, Mom, wasn't involved, it was just a case of a disobedient son. I knew how to take punches and kicks. Becky cried but it was normal fear, not fear that she was about to see a family member get murdered in front of her.

I did, however, black out a bit. And I lost a little short term memory. The next thing I can recall with any clarity was waking up in a hospital room. My father was nowhere to be seen, but Mom was speaking with hushed tones with a doctor in the corner. He looked alarmed and angry, which I took as a good sign. Becky was sitting next to me and I winked to her to show I was OK. She made a face.

"You look...really disgusting," she said. I knew it meant she wasn't worried about me anymore which was fine. I took a nap.

--6--

I didn't have to make any decisions for a while. I had a few cracked ribs, a fractured wrist, and some significant internal bruising. I didn't have a concussion, but my face was swollen on one side and I had two black eyes. I ended up in the hospital for three nights. Mom and Becky visited me every day, and Mom came again later at night. From the outside I'm sure we looked like any other mother and child, as she held my hand and stroked my hair, but our conversation was anything but. She told me again and again how proud she was of me, and that he'd never hurt me again. She whispered promises that made me blush, and said she loved me. The way she said it, I knew that we were basically a couple. I was happy with that.

I didn't understand at first, but I began to realize that as much as she wanted to protect me, the fact that I had protected her, at the cost of my body, was something she found difficult to cope with. She talked about how guilty she felt, and I tried to be all manly and reassure her that I knew that he would hurt me less than her. She also couldn't stop talking about how no-one, especially a man, had ever stood up for her like that, or had walked into danger for her. I wasn't surprised that she appreciated it, or that it made her love me a little more. I was shocked at how horny it made her. When she talked about how grateful she was she never stopped touching me, her hands always drifting to my crotch. I started to get worried that we would be caught, but she kept herself in line. By the time I was released, I was unbelievably frustrated, and I told her I needed her as soon as possible. I had become pretty fucking bold.

Before I left, the police came and talked to me. I told them everything. Well, I told them the truth about the attack anyway. They clearly bought it, and equally clearly did not like my father. He was arrogant, cold, and now someone who would beat his wife and son viciously. I learned later that Mom made a deal with him. A clean divorce for no charges or lawsuits. She got half but didn't even ask for child support. Her request for custody was uncontested. Neither me nor Becky ever saw him again, and neither of us were really upset about that.

When I finally got home, it was Thursday night. I was tired and hungry, but I had much deeper needs. When we got in Mom paid the babysitter, and Becky got up from where she was watching TV and hugged me really hard. It hurt but I didn't mind so much. After the sitter left, Mom came in and hugged both of us.

"Honey, why don't you go help Becky get ready and tuck her in? Its been a long day and I'd really like to get to bed."

She emphasized "bed" and her eyes smoldered as she looked at me. I didn't have to guess at what she was implying. I rushed Becky through brushing her teeth, changing, and finally I read her a story. That was something I didn't mind doing and I managed to slow down and be a decent brother for a few minutes. When I was done she hugged me again and whispered in my ear:

"Don't worry big brother, I'll never tell anyone."

I was shocked for a moment, but I believed her. I don't think she actually saw anything, but I think she guessed. She was a smart kid. She still is smarter than I am. I told her that I loved her and kissed her on the head. I closed the door on my way out. I thought that there might be some noise later.

I waited a little bit and then went to my Mom's room. The door was closed, so I knocked. I heard a soft invitation, so I went in. Even with all that had happened, I really didn't expect what I saw.

She was laying back on the bed with a sinful smile on her face. Her eyes were on me from the moment I opened the door, and they invited me more than even her parted legs did. She was wearing something that I never suspected she even owned.

It was a corset, or something like it. It was black with leather straps. It didn't cover her breasts at all, but lifted them up. Her nipples were very hard. Best of all, it was crotchless. She had trimmed her pussy, and it glistened in the dim light. She was lightly touching herself and I could see how she was already soaked. For a moment, I was more than a horny teenager and I really understood and appreciated how beautiful the woman I loved was. I felt a wave of mixed emotions that you would only ever find in a relationship like ours.

I took off my clothes, but I was slow about it. Controlled. I reveled in the delayed gratification. As I moved closer to her she sat up and handed something to me.

I was distracted and it took me a moment for me to understand what it was. It was a collar, thin, and made of leather with a tiny loop on it. Small enough to be worn as a choker. I understood why the corset was covered in straps. Why she gave this to me. She looked like she was going to say something, but instead she just bent her head forward. I saw that she was biting her lip. This was very exciting and emotional for her.

I moved slowly, carefully. I gently caressed her hair, her face. She pushed her cheek into my hand and moaned impatiently. I placed the collar around her throat, and tightened it, making sure she could still breathe easily. She sighed. It was unbelievably sexy.

"And now I'm yours. Out there, I may have to be in charge and tell you what to do. In here...I'm going to submit to you...completely. Starting now. How do you want me?"

I had a lot of ideas. But I was a virgin, and I really only wanted one thing. I pushed her gently onto her back and climbed on top of her. She drew me in her arms eagerly. Our lips met, her legs parted eagerly and wrapped around me. My cock found itself pressing into warm wetness. I felt her nipples pressing into my chest as my muscles settled on her soft breasts.

We passed the point of no return in the minivan, but I felt a different line crossed as I pushed inside her. It was like a final cord binding me to a normal life snapped. There was no going back. She moaned and I did as well. I was completely inside my mother. My cock had returned to where I was made. I found the idea to be the most arousing thought I'd ever had.

"Oh please...fuck...just start moving baby...I can't wait..."

I began to move inside her and her legs held me even more tightly. She wrapped her arms around me and buried her head in my chest. I knew she was trying to mute her moans and whimpers that were increasing in intensity, but I wanted her neck, and wouldn't be denied. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back. She yielded immediately, and looked me in the eyes. I understood then that she had an unspoken need to be taken, and owned. I nipped and bit at her neck. She responded with gasps but didn't complain or try to stop me. She never would. It made me love her more.

I began to truly fuck her hard then, pounding into her. She started to get loud and I covered her mouth with my hand and finally had to push her back into my chest to avoid waking Becky up. I was unable to stop, out of control, in love and in lust and I knew that I was going to fill my mother with my cum no matter what.

As I came close to cumming I pulled her head up again. I looked her in the eye as she began to orgasm. I felt her pussy clutch and spasm around my cock and it was too much. I came and came. It felt like I emptied huge amounts of cum into her. I knew I had filled her as she had never been filled. I knew she was mine, absolutely. She knew it too and began to kiss me again.

This was different now. Slow, giving kisses, our hands exploring each other, holding each other. Gasping for breath but still able to declare our love for each other. I understood what honeymoons must be like. Ours started then, and never truly stopped.

We didn't do a lot of talking that night, and drifted off holding each other. I would get up before dawn and return to my room, but it was worth the risk to fall asleep next to the woman of my dreams.

--7--

Things have been pretty good since then. Sometimes Mom worries about me being with someone too old, but I remind her forcefully about how young she really is. We've never stopped fucking.

I moved out for college at her insistence that I have my own life, but I came home pretty frequently for some very intense sex. When I graduated I got a solid job and bought a house. I put in an "apartment" for Mom to live in that was basically just cover. She sleeps in my bed every night. We take some pretty regular trips to distant places where we can just pretend to be a couple with a significant age difference.

Becky left for college right after I graduated and soon after got married. He was a decent guy but that didn't work out so she's moving back in. I'm not really sure how that's going to work but Mom isn't worried. She said it was good to get the family back together even if it did make our relationship a little tricky. And that it was "about time" that she and I started seeing more of each other, which is a little odd, but that's a different story.

If you're reading this and in a similar situation, all I'm going to tell you is that the laws of man are mutable. Love wants what it wants, and its not healthy to deny it. Some might call me a degenerate or worse, but I've been in a committed, loving relationship for a lot longer than most people. I'm happy and more importantly, Mom's happy, so as far as I'm concerned the rules can go fuck themselves.