A Simple Exchange

Story Info
What happens when desire overcomes prudence?
9.4k words
2.85
24k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the longer story I told you I was writing. Like all my writing it is just a story from my imagination. I am sure, however, that my anonymous readers will castigate me as usual. I hope the rest of you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. After all, why else would I write my stories?

A Simple Exchange.

The first time Susan introduced me to her mother, Joyce Hammond I knew that if the saying, like mother like daughter, is true, then Susan was going to become an exceptionally beautiful woman. She was just twenty-one and already absolutely gorgeous when I married her a year later and she changed her name to Susan Butler.

Like my parents, Ralph and Doris, Susan's parent's, Stephen and Joyce supported us through the early years of our marriage and the infancy of our two children, Hazel and Lucan. Hazel was named after the colour of my wife's eyes. I don't know where the name Lucan came from.

Lucan is now working for a large aircraft engine company as a member of their apprenticeship scheme. Hazel, being nearly two years older is at university where she is studying to graduate as a pharmacist. They are wonderful, clever kids, both of them.

I'm now forty-three and the owner of a graphic design company. Susan went back to work when Lucan was twelve and has been Personal Assistant to Charles Bates, the director of a large paint manufacturer ever since.

Every time I see my Mother-in-law I was amazed at how right I had been. At sixty-five Joyce is a stunning woman. Almost from the first time I met Joyce, although I'll never admit it to anyone, least of all my wife, I've wondered what she would be like in bed.

Five years ago, Susan's father, Stephen was killed when a lunatic smashed into his car at a road junction. The whole family were devastated but Susan and her mother far more so for their own reasons. After everything settled down, for nearly a year Susan and I stayed with her mother one weekend every month. Now Susan stays with Joyce once every other month, while I go and play golf.

During the summer it has enabled me to play some of the finest courses in the country, from St Enodoc in the West Country up to The Old Golf Course at St Andrews in Scotland. One day I might get to play the Royal and Ancient.

During the winter my three golfing partners and I play on our local courses most Saturdays. Susan adjusts her visit to her Mum so that I can watch the rugby at Twickenham and stay at a hotel with my mates overnight.

We both tried to get Joyce to move nearer to us but she always told us how important her friends were and moving seventy miles would completely cut her off from them and the things they all did together.

This weekend Susan was visiting her Mother while I was playing in a foursome on The Old Course at Sunningdale in Berkshire. I just love playing on this old course. I was home Sunday afternoon preparing a meal when Susan got home at her usual time of six-thirty.

I knew something was wrong as soon as we greeted each other with our usual hug and kiss. I just love this woman. 'What's wrong, darling?' I asked her.

'Mother has met someone,' she told me.

'Isn't that a good thing, after all, it's been over five years since your dad died and she is only sixty-five.'

Susan stepped away from me and from the look on her face, what I just said was not appreciated. 'She's known him for over two months and never told me.'

I knew that they often talked on the phone and occasionally had some FaceTime so even I was surprised to hear that. 'Any idea why she hasn't told you?' I asked my wife.

'Because he's foreign, Middle Eastern or something,' she angrily replied. 'If she marries him I'll have a foreign stepfather.'

I thought the best I could do at that moment was just hug my wife while she composed herself and I tried to understand this new development in our lives. Perhaps Joyce hadn't told us earlier because she was embarrassed he was foreign? How was Susan going to react to him when we met? Was Joyce serious enough to marry this man? So many questions swirled around in my head

Slowly Susan extricated herself from my clutches. 'I'll be all right now, darling,' she said with a slightly longer kiss than usual. It was nice to know I wasn't the only one in our relationship who was still in love.

At that moment I had to get back in the kitchen or there would be a problem with the dinner.

Susan followed me. 'I recognise that smell,' she told me. 'Garlic chicken, what do you call it?'

'Chicken Kiev, perhaps one day you will remember. Just think of the capital of Ukraine,' I told her.

'Umph,' she grunted. 'I can't even remember the capital of Germany.'

During dinner, I asked Susan. 'When are we going to meet this new man in her life?' She told me her mother had invited us over the next weekend. 'I not sure I even want to go,' she told me.

'Did she tell you anything about him,' I asked. 'Where does he come from? How old he is? what does he do? Is he divorced, does he have any children?' What's his name?' I finally asked.

'No, I don't know,' she kept repeating. 'I was too shocked to ask.'

'When did she tell you?'

'Just before I left. All the time I was there I knew there was something on her mind, but you know Mum, inscrutable as always.'

Joyce was the best Mother-in-law any man could have, but I couldn't argue with what Susan said about her. Even when Joyce lost her beloved husband she insisted she was coping.

Owning your own business and having a good loyal workforce behind you does make life a lot easier when it comes to taking time off. I never imposed that privilege so everyone accepted it when I ended my week Friday lunchtime.

As usual, when we both visited Susan's mother we took my car. We both agreed that my Jaguar F-Type was just a nicer ride than my wife's small BMW.

During the journey, I tried to reassure Susan that everything would be all right. 'He is probably a very nice guy, he has to be if your Mother is interested in him,' I told her.

'Stan, don't worry. Mum and I have talked about him several times and from what she's told me I think I'm going to like him.'

I hadn't expected that. 'Why didn't you tell me? I've been thinking you still didn't want to meet him.'

'I'm sorry, Mum just told me a bit more about him during our weekly chat.'

I know that when we arrived I was just as apprehensive about meeting him and now I was wondering what Joyce had told Susan about him that had changed her mind.

Even before Susan got inside the house Joyce had her in a hug. 'Darling, he's so looking forward to meeting you.'

Then she turned to me. 'Stan, I know you'll like him.' The kiss Joyce gave me was just a little bit more than I usually had. 'I want to meet the new man in your life just as much as Susan,' I told her.

She looked quickly between us. 'Please be nice to him,' she asked as she turned and led us into her house. Immediately I saw him, standing just inside the lounge, I knew he was middle eastern. It was his nose that made me think he was probably Egyptian. He seemed younger than Joyce, perhaps mid-fifties, quite handsome in a swarthy sort of way. Whatever the attraction was for Joyce, I couldn't see it.

'Susan, Stan this is my friend Kareem.'

Kareem, I thought, not a name I expected as I held out my hand and he took it in a firm grip. 'Stan Butler,' I introduced myself. 'This is my wife, Susan.'

They seemed to stare at each other for a long moment before Susan surprised me when she stepped right up to him, placed her hands on his forearms, and kissed both his cheeks. I'd seen Arabs kiss like that but I hadn't expected my wife to do it.

Joyce soon had us all seated while she scurried about serving drinks and offering the snacks she had prepared. Every time I glanced at Susan she was looking at Kareem and he seemed to be looking at her just as intensely. That is until Joyce finally sat down beside him and gripped his arm with both hands. He then gave her his undivided attention. We made small talk before I asked him where he came from and he confirmed he was Egyptian and had lived here for thirty years, though he still went back there several times a year.

It was easy to see that Joyce was infatuated with him, though I still couldn't see what it was that attracted her to him.

A few moments later Joyce got up. 'I've got dinner cooking. Come and help me in the kitchen, darling,' she almost commanded her daughter.

Finally, I asked. 'What do you do, Kareem?'

'I'm in the import, export business,' he told me.

I thought I knew what that was but he told me anyway.

'I arrange for the movement of goods and property, anything that isn't in a container.' Then he asked me what I did?

'I own a graphic design company.' I was surprised that Joyce hadn't already told him.

'And what does your wife do?' Again, I was surprised that Joyce hadn't already told him.

I was going to tell him when Joyce told us dinner was ready. During dinner Kareem kept us amused with stories about his growing up in Egypt and some things about the country. It was also obvious to me that Susan had something she wanted to tell me. Probably something her mother had said while they were in the kitchen. She had to wait until we went to bed.

I had hardly started undressing when my wife wrapped her arms around me. 'Darling, Mum told me they are sleeping together and not to be surprised.'

'After seeing them together this evening.' I told her. 'I'd expected that but what shouldn't we be surprised about?'

'She didn't say,' my wife replied, then gave me a very nice, tongue inclusive kiss.

I had only just got my face buried in my wife's pussy and was started licking her when a loud wail took us both by surprise. I looked up at Susan. 'Now that is a surprise,' I told her.

Susan immediately started giggling. 'Oh, my God. I never thought I'd ever hear my Mum making that noise again.'

I had already given up licking her when she giggled. 'Again, what, your mum and dad?' I saw Susan nodding as I sunk my mouth over my pussy. If Susan was trying to compete with her Mother, we did a damn good job of it. I know of three ways to make my wife scream; with my fingers, my tongue and my cock. She made me use all of them until I was totally exhausted. I'm surprised her mother didn't come and investigate.

I heard several similar wails when I woke at three fifteen in the morning. When I looked at my wife she was still blissfully asleep.

I was the first one down making the tea when Kareem sauntered into the kitchen. 'Morning.' I mumbled at him while I tried not to look at his almost naked body. Especially as he was only wearing boxers and I was wondering what was in them to make my Mother-in-law wail so much.

'Good morning,' he replied with a smile. 'Sorry if someone kept you awake.'

How do I answer that, I asked myself? 'Susan told me she had heard her mother wail like that when she was living with her Mum and Dad,' I told him. Why should he think that he was the first one to make her do it, I thought as I poured my first cup of tea and another for Susan and made a quick exit.

When I told Susan she had another giggle, then surprised me with her comment 'I'll have to ask Mum what he's packing.'

It was much later before everyone was in the kitchen for lunch of egg sandwiched and nibbles, which Susan and I had prepared. While we had lunch, the conversation was pretty mundane but the odd time I looked at Joyce she smiled knowingly at me.

Later that afternoon I found myself alone in the kitchen with Joyce. When I turned to leave she held my arm. 'Don't go yet,' she told me. 'Leave them alone for a while longer, I have something I want to talk to you about.'

I knew what she meant because Susan and Kareem were outside sitting on the patio, where I'd been a few moments ago before coming into the kitchen to get another beer from the fridge for both of us. Why I wondered did she want me to leave them alone and what did she want to talk to me about?

The even bigger surprise I had was when Joyce put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Really kissed me with lips that felt as if they had encased mine in a moist, soft sheath. It took me a moment to realise what was happening, at the same time as I felt how hard she was pressing herself against me. I'll just blame habit but without thought, I put my arms around her and slid my tongue into her warm open mouth.

Was the sensation I felt just the closeness of a very sexy, older woman or a desire I had held since I first saw the beautiful woman I knew my wife would eventually turn into. Ever since that first meeting, Joyce and I had always enjoyed a certain closeness. Our greetings were always more than a peck on the cheek and she always took advantage of every time we were alone together, like now, to enjoy a proper kiss and cuddle. This was much more intense than usual.

When Joyce release me, without a word I followed her into the lounge and sat when she patted the seat beside her. I let her take hold of both my hands and waited to hear whatever she had to tell me.

She looked right into my eyes before speaking. 'You've always wanted me, haven't you Stan? Right from the day my daughter introduced us.' she told me.

All I could do was stare at her while trying to hide my confusion, which I know she recognised.

'Oh, don't be coy Stan,' she smiled. 'If I wasn't your wife's mother you know we would have fucked each other by now.'

I know my mouth dropped when Joyce said that. And not just because she said, "fuck," which I never heard her say before.

'Shut your mouth,' she told me as her hold on my hand's tightened. 'You heard what I said, Stanley Butler. I know about Elizabeth and Simon.'

I eventually got to say something. 'Ur, what?'

'Susan told me all about them, and why you stopped when Stephen died. At least that was the reason you both used.' She looked at me for several seconds before putting her arms around me in a firm embrace. 'Stephen and I did a bit of swapping too after Susan married you and left home.' Then she whispered in my ear. 'I know you didn't have a clue, but Susan suspected.'

I managed to pull away so I could look at her. 'You and Stephen swapped with other couples?'

'Yes, well you know how frisky were around each other. We also occasionally had some individual extramarital sex,' she added

Some semblance of thought slowly entered my brain. 'I'm too confused, Joyce. What are you saying?'

'Stan, don't be a complete doofus. I've always been a very sexual woman, and I've missed it since my husband died.'

Before saying anything, Joyce had her arm around my neck and was kissing me again. Unlike last time when my head was clear, it took me slightly longer before I responded to her kiss, which had a sexual intensity she's never shown before and it almost overwhelmed me.

'There,' she said, as she sat back. 'Now we can discuss this sensibly.'

I was still recovering when she told me about Kareem. 'I've met some men in the last two years but none of them satisfied me. Then I met Kareem on a contact website.'

I was about to say something when she told me to shut up and listen. 'Stan, you have to understand something about me and Kareem. We are not lovers. He has made me completely obsequious to his wishes and willing to let him have anything he wants.'

As I stared at my Mother-in-law. She'd just told me that she and Stephen swapped with other couples and also had individual extramarital sex, and now she tells me that she will do anything Kareem tell her.

'What are you talking about, Joyce?'

The long, slow, smouldering hot kiss she gave me did little to answer my question but made me wonder where she learnt to kiss with such sexual intensity.

'Stan, please listen to me,' she asked as she stared into my eyes.

Right then I was incapable of doing anything else.

'Stan, Kareem is the most incredible man I have ever met. Ever since he first fucked me it's like being intoxicated with sexual desires that I never knew I possessed. He has taught me how to kiss and suck and fuck like a high-class escort. I'm sure Susan has never kissed you as I have?

My expression must have shown my total shock as I slowly shook my head in agreement. Her words about what Kareem had taught her were surprising enough but Joyce a high-class escort? Instead of saying anything, she hoisted her left leg onto my lap. 'Look at my ankle, Stan. See my ankle bracelet.'

That's when I saw the thick gold chain around her left ankle for the first time.

'Do you like it?'

There was something very erotic about Joyce's slim ankle with the gold chain around it. 'It's sexy,' I told her as I allowed my eyes to wander higher.

'The chain, Stan,' she pulled my eyes back to it. 'You can touch it, Stan.'

'How long have you been wearing it?' I asked as I stared at her ankle.

'Two months and neither of you noticed it.' She sounded almost disappointed. 'Do you see what's on it?'

'Yes, a gold disc with the initials KD engraved on it and two smaller silver ones also with initials engraved on them,' I told her.

'The gold disc is for Kareem Darwish, the other two are for each of the Arab men he has shared me with.'

Hesitantly, I touched one of the smaller silver discs. 'Kareem has shared you with these men,' I was completely shocked.

'Yes, Stan both of them. Each one spent the weekend with me and Kareem.' Then she raised her other leg and moved until she was sitting on my lap. She moved even close and put her arm around my neck as we looked intently at each other. 'Stan, Kareem has a very powerful libido, combined with a very dominant, controlling personality. As I have told you, he has me completely in his thrall.'

As we stared at each other, I remembered her telling me she knew I'd always wanted her and I realised there was something else she hadn't told me. 'Joyce, all this is very confusing, but what is it that you really want to tell me?'

She looked right into my eyes before replying. 'Stan, I've always liked you very much and I've wanted to fuck you just as much as you've always wanted to fuck me.'

To say I was flabbergasted at Joyce's confession must have been obvious. Even though we had kissed and hugged a lot over the years she had never hinted at anything like this. Before I could say a word, she continued. 'I always thought that would never happen, then Susan told me about your swapping but after Stephen died I had no one to swap with. Now I have Kareem.'

'You want me and Susan to swop with you and Kareem?' I blurted it out before she could say anything else.

She grabbed my face, 'Stan, Stan,' she repeated. 'Listen to me. 'Yes, I do,' she told me. 'I really want you to have me, sleep with me. Fuck me,' she emphasised. 'All you have to do is let Kareem fuck your wife.' She said it slowly as though to ensure I understood exactly what she was asking me.

Everything she had told me must have somehow prepared me because subconsciously because I understood exactly what Joyce was proposing. Swop my Mother-in-law for my wife. Let Kareem have my wife so that I can have the woman I've always wanted. We'd done it before with Elizabeth and Simon so why not with Joyce and Kareem. Then the thought struck me, what would Susan think about her husband fucking her mother?

Slowly a question entered my head. 'Does Susan know anything about this?' I asked her.

'Only if Kareem has told her.'

It was at that moment I remembered leaving Susan and Kareem together on the patio when I came in for the beers.

Joyce must have read my thoughts. 'No, leave them,' she told me, tightening her hand on my arm. 'There is something else I have to tell you before you answer.

'What,' I asked.

'It won't be like when you and Susan swopped with Elizabeth and Simon.'

'What do you mean, how will it be different.