A Simple Favour Ch. 01: Graces Disgrace

Story Info
Grace’s life is thrown into a humiliating turmoil.
5.4k words
4.05
7.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers

Grace's life is thrown into a humiliating turmoil when she is blackmailed into doing A simple favour and then her degrading ordeal is turned into a passionate encounter.

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

Hurrying to get to lunch, Grace opened her apartment door and cursed as she accidentally stepped on a thick envelope lying on her welcome mat. Irritated at the delay, she picked up the yellow envelope, it was addressed to her, and stuffed it into her expensive handbag as she moved towards the lift.

The liftman knew better than to greet haughty Ms Grace and kept to himself, but the new doorman was not so lucky, his warm greetings were met with a frosty glare and he thought "what a bitch." And he was exactly accurate.

Grace was gorgeous to look at but a total ice queen. Her movie star good looks concealed a streak of pride and vicious sense of superiority that made her treat everyone else with barely concealed content. An attitude she had learned early from her super successful father.

Grace had lost her mother at birth and had been raised by a string of strict Catholic nuns. Her father Joseph was a Stern and conservative man who expected her to behave like a lady at all times. She had followed his diktats exactly and in return he had given her an expense account and a luxurious lifestyle.

When she turned 24, he had also arranged her marriage with one of his managers - Robert or Bobby a rising star who worked 24×7 and who Joseph felt was the right man to take over from him. Although Bobby came from a not so prominent family, her father did not mind as Bobby was enthusiastic about cutting ties with his small business owner father and build a family with Grace in an exclusive apartment gifted by his father in law.

Grace, always the dutiful daughter would never defy her father and with the characteristic cold detachment, agreed to the marriage. As per her father's wishes she had also gone to her marriage bed a virgin. They had been married for six months and Bobby had somehow failed to penetrate her barrier yet. He tried but Grace believed his dick was too small - so they were spending night after night in frustration.

Grace particularly was furious and kept berating Bobby about his low life roots. Nowadays he was avoiding her and spending more and more nights at the office.

As she parked her car and got into the elevator, Grace noted the appreciative and almost lusty stares of males around her. She took it on her stride and she was aware that she was stunningly beautiful and always dressed to draw attention to her assets.

Today Grace wore a fitted skirt that outlined her perky heart shaped ass and lean long long legs without being too obvious. Her soft T-shirt was stretched taut over her firm double DD boobs which were encased in in pale pink lacy bra. Due to her upbringing Grace could never dare to show cleavage or wear thong and settled for displaying her shape alluringly.

She had honey blonde hair cut short just like Princess Diana, shocking green eyes, and a wide and sensous mouth, which rarely smiled.

Soon she was at her usual spot at the high end restaurant and ordered her usual. That's when the things started to go wrong.

For beginners her friend called and apologised profusely for cancelling in her. Irritated, as she sat waiting, Grace remembered the envelope. As she sat in a relatively secluded area, she removed it from her bag and tore it open, spilling the contents on the table and gasped in shock.

She felt her panic rising as she looked at the 4 by 4 photographs almost 50 in number depicting her in various states of undress. Almost all of them taken over last two months and mostly on her bathroom or bedroom.

She particularly blushed at the ones of her sunbathing in the nude - her limbs relaxed, her boobs flushed and nipples hard, her honey colored curly bush glinting in the rays of sun. It was just 2 months ago but not a happy memory because as she bathed believing herself to be alone, her father had paid a surprise visit. And before she could cover herself, he was upon her and screamed in fury. He had slapped her repeatedly and the next day her Benz had been taken away from her garage amidst her tearful apologies.

Someone dropped a glass nearby and as it shattered, Grace was shaken out of her revert and hastily stuffed the photos back into the envelope and as she was about to stuff the damned thing into her bag again, she spotted a white note folded among the pictures.

Apprehensive, Grace opened it gingerly and stared at the unknown number scrawled on it in a careless hand with the word "Call me asap."

Grace was in wild panic now and having an anxiety attack. Not waiting for her lunch, just dropped a bunch of bills on the table and ran out and collapsed in her car.

After 15 minutes of feeling scared shitless, slowly her breathing returned to normal. After taking a big gulp from her water bottle, Grace dared to open the envelope again and look at the pictures closely.

Her face instantly blushed red. In the random pic she picked, she was standing in a hotel bathroom and inspecting herself in the mirror. Series of pictures showed her pressing and lifting her heavy boobs, cupping her pussy and standing with her hands on her ass back arched and heaving breasts thrusting invitingly.

Another picture showed her standing at her bedroom window wearing a kimono, she had never realized that when backlit it became completely sheer. Taken from a long distance lense, it clearly showed her bushy pussy and engorged nipples pushing against the fabric.

And then there were the sunbathing photos. Some even showed her standing naked with her father, once again taken with long range lense. The photographer had caught a particular bad moment when her father was slapping her boobs and pussy in rage. But taken from afar it looked like her father was groping her!

A cold shiver ran over Grace's spine as she thought how her father might react at these photographs. These would easily get her disinherited, moreover her father had lined up major defense contracts with several foreign Gov'ts. He could kiss them goodbye if these pics ever got out. With increasing dismay Grace internalised the potential risks and damage.

Nobody in her world would understand. She would be a pariah. But that could not happen. If only for the sake of her pride.

Determined to deal with this head on, she picked up the phone and dialled the number. It was picked up instantly.

"How much money do you want" Grace asked harshly.

The voice on the other side was mechanically distorted. After a derisive laugh the speaker said, "who wants money Grace, I need just a small favour."

Grace shrank into her seat as she expected the caller to ask for a deal with her father. He continued "I just need you to act as secretary for your father in law tomorrow as he has an important meeting and wear the dress that I will send you. That's all. A simple favour."

Grace was puzzled. She has not seen her father in law after her wedding. In fact Everytime he called to the apartment, she just slammed the phone. She had no interest in their low life drama. Moreover during reception he has come over and given her a hug. Disgusted by his cheap clothes and tobacco smell, she had just pushed him away roughly and warned him to stay away.

As her suspicions started to rise, the voice spoke again "no my dear he has no idea about this affair. In fact you have to convince him to let you assist him."

Now Grace was puzzled, but somehow relieved because she could take care of this on her own. And eagerly agreed. Then voice told " you will get your dress tomorrow morning. And tomorrow evening I will deliver the negatives along with extra copies. Good luck." And the call was cut abruptly.

Now Grace was calm and businesslike. She immediately called up her father in law Matthew or Matt. He was clearly shocked to hear from her and a bit confused at her generous offer. His company was under heavy losses and his secretary had quit just last week. At last he had a good offer from a major business Roger and co. for a buyout.

The next day they were meeting for their first round of discussions. It was crucial that it went well. He was clearly delighted that his sophisticated daughter in law could create a favourable impression and make the proceedings easier.

As he started to explain about the meeting, Grace cut in rudely, " Matt, my father is the top defence contractar in the country. I know how a meeting works. And I don't give a rats ass about your company. Just tell me what I need to do tomorrow."

Matt was furious but controlled himself thinking about what was at stake and said "You will have to brew some coffee and serve it, also give them water bottles and napkins as needed. There will be 5 members of the board plus me. You might have to take some notes. That's all."

To Grace it felt like a lowly waitressing gig but she agreed and told Matt she would be there at 10.00 am.

Grace went home to a tasteless dinner and sleepless night. Bloody Bobby was as usual at the office. And she spent the whole night in agitated half sleep with repeated nightmares.

Morning she rose bright and early, resolved to get this whole matter dispensed with and dressed up super professionally in a charcoal suit and drove herself to Matt's dingy offices.

He was not yet there but the watchman opened the door and let her in. His office was just a huge hall with his desk on one side and a conference table on the other side. A small door led to a tiny pantry stocked with coffee machine, several types of coffee powder, water bottles, and some biscuits. It also had a tiny bathroom.

She called up her father in law and scolded him bitterly for not being there. Matt was apologetic and asked her get started with coffee. He would pick up the board members and would come soon.

Grace switched on the coffee machine and as she was waiting, her mobile rang shrilly, call by an unknown number.

Impatiently she picked it up and took in a tortured breath as she heard the familiar mechanical voice.

It was not a call but a recording "Good Morning Grace. Let me tell your assignment for today. Remove all your clothes and place them along with your handbag and phone in the yellow bag on the counter. Seal it and throw it into the garbage chute. Walk into the bathroom and you will get your dress for the day. You will have to wear it, help Matt in whatever way he asks, and have to stay from 10 am to 6 pm on the job. If you walk out one minute before 6 I will publish these pictures all over the world. Don't disappoint me."

Grace did not know what to make of it. But out of options, removed her clothes, and did as instructed. She tried to lock the pantry door but there was no lock. Frustrated, she walked naked into the bathroom so that she could get dressed asap.

As she walked into the bathroom, she looked around but found no clothes, puzzled she closed the door and screamed in shock and humiliation as she saw the bra and panty stuck to the back of the door. Just bra and panty no dress nothing.

Still screaming she ran to the garbage chute and cursed when she opened it. Her clothes were long gone.

She stood paralysed for a minute, and dramatically searched for cameras or open windows. Thankfully there were none.

Feeling helpless and ashamed, and cursing the blackmailer loudly, Grace walked over to the bathroom picked up the underwear and came back.

Reluctantly she wore them and the effect was somehow more vulgar than nudity.

The black bra was strapless one and a size too small and with a clasp in the front. It was Lacy and expensive but covered only lower half of the boobs. Grace had to stuff her nipples in. It also pushed together her boobs so that their curve jutted out like two ripe melons below her neck.

The panty was in fact a transparent thong. It's string disappeared deep into her ass crack and her honey blond pubic hair spilled from the sides. Her ass was hanging out and jumped up and down with every little movement.

She could feel her shame rising as she imagined her father in law seeing her like this. But he was her only hope. She would wait for him to come and then ask for help.

The whole office was air conditioned but much too cold. Soon her nipples reacted and pushed at the transparent lace front of the bra making her look like a proper whore.

Soon she heard her father in law walking in and welcoming his guests. Once they were settled, he walked to the pantry and opened the door.

As soon as he saw Grace dressed like a cheap stripper his mouth fell open. Grace opened her mouth in her characteristic imperial manner but before she could even say a word, he walked in and slapped her hard. Then barked "Get started serving the coffee." And walked out.

Grace stood paralysed for a second. Her ears ringing. Her father had hit her but never on her face. Her face grew crimson with embarassment and fury. In her agitation, her breasts started to heave and she wanted to walk out and hit the son of bitch.

But she was aware of consequences and also a bit scared of Matt as she had seen his fury. So numbly and mechanically she took a tray. Arranged 6 cups of coffee and walked out.

As soon as she walked to the table, the 6 men sitting around stopped talking and their mouths hung open at the site of underwear clad girl.

But Grace herself was shocked so much and almost dropped her tray as people in the room were no strangers to her. In fact it was her Godfather and her father's one time bosom buddy uncle Roger and 4 members of his company's board of directors.

Roger and her father had fallen out 2 years ago when Uncle Roger's son refused to marry her as he was already in love with a stupid waitress. It enraged her father when Roger supported his son and they had a bitter falling out. This history was well known to the board as her father had tried in many devious ways to wreck Roger's business

Even Grace had felt rejected and bitter. Everytime Roger had tried to extend the olive branch, she had been a bitch about it and not even invited her Godfather to her wedding.

Uncle Roger was the one to recover first. With a derisive laugh he spoke "My son had a lucky escape it seems." and board members all 4 in their 50s laughed uproarishly as Grace started shaking in humiliation.

Her father in law called out harshly "serve coffee Grace" without looking at her.

Now she had to move intensly aware of lusty gazes of the oldies roaming from her bouncing boobs, to her peeking bush.

Slowly as to not spill coffee and also not to bounce her ass and boobs much she placed he tray on the table.

Now she looked at Matt. He was also looking at her, no more in anger but in open lust. "Has your father taught you nothing? Give the cups. Mr Roger first."

Resigned to her humiliation, she picked up the tray and went to Roger and extended the tray. Instead of picking up a cup, he stretched his hand snatched at her bush.

And started speaking dirty as she the other oldies laughed and she turned more and more crimson.

"So the carpet matches the drapes."

"Appearently one thing Joseph's money can't buy is a shaving blade."

"How many more outfits have you saved from college honey."

Now he was tugging at her bush making her squirm. Before she realised what he was about to do, he stood up suddenly moved behind her, reached from behind and cupped her breasts.

Grace swayed in fear and shock at this invasion and almost dropped the tray but composed herself in time thanks to the sharp command by her father in law. Coffee was hot and could burn her, moreover Matt might hit her again.

Rubbing her swelling mounds Roger spoke "Your poor breasts all crushed and struggling to breathe. As your godfather I can't bear to see my favourite twins in pain Grace."

Quick as a flash he unclasped and removed her bra. For a moment whole room was stunned. Even Grace was stupefied and before she could react, Roger put his hands back on her breasts and started kneading them.

Now fuming in fury, Grace dumped the coffee tray on the table and struggled to get his hands off.

Roger pulled her hands back and pushed himself against her pelvis arching her back. Grace could also feel his hardening erection pressing into her ass crack. And her breasts jutted out heavy and heaving.

Roger spoke again " Don't struggle love. See how your boobs are jiggling and covered in red welts. I think they had no circulation."

Grace was mortified in spite of her efforts to retain control, her body started to bloom. Her breasts swelled even more, her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy started to get wet and soaked her thong. Her breath started to come in fast as Roger continued to press into her ass

Then Someone's mobile rang and the spell was mercifully broken. Roger released her abruptly and sat down.

Grace felt totally disoriented. As she struggled to cover her swollen breasts with her dainty hands, she saw that suddenly nobody was paying attention to her engrossed in their files and discussions.

Somewhat relieved, she frantically looked around for her blasted bra but it had vanished.

In the meantime Matt called her name, "Grace, please serve coffee and get ready to take some notes."

Grace was bewildered but Matt snapped his fingers and rudely barked "Chop chop." Now a bit scared, and panicked, Grace dropped her arms from her boobs and picked up the coffee tray and offered it to Roger. Instead of taking the cup, he simply looked up and ran his eyes all over her flushed breasts which clearly did not need the support of a bra because although quite large and soft, they were in no way sagging.

Then as Grace bent her head in mortification, Roger reached out as I'd to pick a coffee cup but suddenly extended the hand up and brusquely tugged her taut nipple. As Grace gasped in pain, everyone was suddenly looking at her again. Then Roger took his coffee and was lost in his paperwork again.

Continuing feel their eyes on her bra, Grace handed out the coffee. By the time she reached Matt her breasts were quite sore. So, she was grateful when he simply took the coffee. But before she could move away, he pressed his hand against her wet thong and whispered "whore" then loudly said, "Prepare to take some notes Grace."

Nodding numbly, Grace dropped the tray on the side table and picked up the letter pad and pen and looked around in confusion as there was no extra chair.

Before she opened her mouth, Roger beckoned her over with a huge grin and he was standing by his chair. Grace was quite familiar with her father's habit of pacing around while giving dictation. So she walked to assume the seat, as she walked quickly, she could feel her boobs and ass bouncing provocatively.

But as she was reaching the seat, Roger suddenly sat down and pulled her into his lap so that she faced Matt and others at the table. Holding her black flush against his belly with one hand, Roger guided her hands on to the table.

Now she was sitting petrified and shaking with elbows on the table, her boobs crushed between her hands, her ass crack fixed on Roger's arousal.

Before she could move or protest, Matt started talking indicating that she should take notes. And reluctantly she complied but was soon disconcerted when Roger's hands sneaked around and started to squeeze her breasts.

Painfully aware how Matt and co were enjoying this abuse, Grace tried to write but hands shook too much and she started praying for this torture to be over and felt a brief relief when Roger withdrew his hand. But in the very next moment, Roger grabbed her waist and started sliding her ass up and down his dick. With this slow rocking motion her boobs also started to bounce around wildly.

Now she could sense Roger's dick growing bigger under her ass and started to poke her. And with great shame she also saw other men rubbing their crotches.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
198 Followers
12