A Simple Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue:

Patricia ended up divorcing Danny. The damage was too much, and he could never get it up again. Without sex, they really had nothing to keep them together. Isabella and I stayed in Costa Rica. Even though we could have moved back to the states, we both love the laid-back lifestyle and cheap cost of living. We do make trips back to the states a few times a year to see the kids and grandkids though. They also manage to come down and visit regularly as well. We ended up buying a larger house to accommodate them.

My anger at Patricia had abated by this time. While I no longer loved her or wanted her for my wife, I decided that she had been punished enough. She ended up moving down to Costa Rica and renting my old house from me. I helped her get a job as a waitress at the local bar. It isn't much money, but at least she can keep a roof over her head and food in her stomach. Isabella and I now frequent that bar more than we had in the past. It continues to burn her about what she lost every time she sees us together as she is serving us our drinks. No, we are not worried about her spitting in our drinks or on our food. I have made it clear to her that she would be left homeless and unemployed in the streets of a third-world country if that were to happen. She would also lose contact with all of her children and grandchildren. She goes out of her way to make sure that we are well taken care of.

Got to go. Isabella just came out the back with the steaks and sea bass for me to put on the grill. The kids and their families will be arriving soon, so I need to get dinner going. As I was putting the meat on the grill, Isabella went back inside to check on the housecleaner we hired to get the house ready for the kids. I smiled when I heard her as she addressed the housecleaner.

"Come on, Patricia. Hurry up, the guests will be here soon. We aren't paying you to sit on your ass and twiddle your thumbs."

OK. So, maybe I still have a bit of resentment left.