A Simple Suggestion

Story Info
A simple Suggestion sends Allison down a humiliating path
4.1k words
4.3
67.8k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was noon on a Thursday as Allison sat eating lunch in the break room, when a curious thought entered her mind.

Staring across the break room at her coworker Ryan, who was eating and talking with a friend, she found herself wondering what his cum would taste like.

It was an odd thought for a few reasons. First, she didn't find him at all attractive; he was fairly average height, a little overweight, and generally unremarkable. The few interactions she'd had with him where fairly innocuous if not a little awkward. He wasn't very charming or funny, and as far as she could tell there was nothing special about him at all.

Allison preferred dating more muscular men. She put in a lot of work keeping her body tight and healthy, and she wanted to date people who did the same. That wasn't too hard for her to find; her shapely ass and double-D tits gave her plenty of options. Her cute face and wavy red hair didn't hurt too much either.

The other big reason it was an odd thought was that she was not a fan of semen. She did typically swallow after giving a blowjob as a point of pride, but the taste and the texture always made her gag a little. All in all, she much preferred when it ended up in a condom in the trash.

Of course that wasn't entirely true. There were a couple times in her life when Allison had lusted for it, to taste it or feel it coating her face and body, but they were oh-so rare and only after multiple orgasms. Definitely not while eating a salad at a table by herself in the break room.

Yet here she was. It was such a weird thought; she wasn't lusting after it or after him. The idea of being sexual with him was disgusting, as was the act of tasting his semen. Yet this curiosity, this desire to know; it was overwhelming.

--

Allison made it through the day, though she could barely focus on work. After dinner, Allison went home and called her friend Brie. She and Brie had been best friends since grade school, and they talked about everything from their work lives to their sex lives. There was no thought she felt like she couldn't share, but this one... this one was weird.

"Brie, can I ask you a question?" asked Allison. "It's a weird question. A really weird question."

Brie hesitated, but replied "Of course. What's up?"

"Just today I started having these thoughts about a coworker-"

Brie interrupted "Oh lord Allie, haven't you been burned by that before? Never fuck a coworker!"

"It's not like that! Okay, well... it's sort of like that. But I don't want to fuck this guy, I hardly even want to look at him. But for some reason, all I can think about is... wanting to taste his cum."

"His... cum?" replied Brie.

"Yes."

Brie thought for a moment. "That's not really a question, more of a statement really."

Allison sighed. "The question is, have you ever felt that way before? That you weren't really into someone, but you wanted to taste their semen?"

Brie laughed, "No, no I can't say that I have."

"Don't laugh, this is serious. It's been in my head all day long and it's getting worse. I need your help," said Allison, voice beginning to sound a bit desperate. "I need to come up with a way to taste his cum without having to do anything sexual with him. Like... I don't know, find a used condom of his or something." Listening to herself speak, Allison was beginning to realize just how insane she was sounding.

"Jesus Christ Allie, you're serious about this aren't you?" Brie sounded shocked, but also concerned. "I think you should probably see a therapist about this, but if you're really serious I'll try to help you."

"I am serious," replied Allison.

"Ok," said Brie. She thought for a long moment. "What about Truth or Dare?"

"Truth or Dare?" replied Allison.

"Yeah, you know Truth or Dare right? You get him to play, then after a few rounds you dare him to go off into the bathroom, jack off into a container, and then you taste it."

"But if I taste it willingly he'll think I'm like, obsessed with him or something. I'll never hear the end of it from him."

Silence on the line as they both thought.

"Okay, how about this," said Brie. "We play the three of us, and I dare you to taste his cum. We make him go into the bathroom, jack off into a cup, and then you taste it."

"You'd really do that for me?" asked Allison, amazed.

"I mean, I'm not excited about it. But if it will help you get over this weird obsession, then why not. Plus you'll owe me one; a big one."

"Thank you so much!" exclaimed Allison.

"Don't thank me too much. If you get what you want and decide you want more, you're all on your own after that," replied Brie. Allison agreed.

They changed the topic after that, and awkwardly talked about anything other than sex for a bit before saying farewells and ending the call. Even though this thought had only entered her head earlier in the day it was causing her a great amount of distress, and she was glad that she finally had a plan.

Now all she had to do was figure out how to get Ryan to agree to hang out and play.

--

It was noon on a Friday as Ryan sat eating lunch in the break room. Allison was there across the room, eating her salad. She kept sneaking glances at him; he smiled to himself. It was working, it was really working!

After years of researching and further years of practice, Ryan's ability to control minds was finally manifesting. It wasn't easy; mostly he could just provide subtle Suggestions, increasing or decreasing a person's propensity to doing an action or having a desire. But every day it was getting easier and the Suggestions were becoming stronger.

He had started with simple Suggestions; for instance, he'd done minor things like make a female coworker believe that the room was warmer than it was, so she would wear skimpier clothing at work. He made his terrible boss a bit hungrier than normal, and watched with glee as he started slowly gaining weight. He even made his favorite bartender inclined to pour stronger drinks.

But this... this was next level. What he was doing to Allison was twisted. He didn't affect how attractive or not she found him, nor did he influence how she experienced the taste of semen. All he did was give Allison a simple Suggestion to taste his semen, and every hour she failed to do so, the compulsion became worse.

Once she tasted it, he had other plans for her. But for now, it was fun to watch her squirm as she figured out how to taste it without coming off like a slut.

Why Allison? Well, of course she's beautiful. But he also felt like they shared a connection; they worked on a few projects together which always went well, and he thought she always seemed to smile at him and make more eye contact than was necessary. If someone said something funny and she laughed, she'd always look at him instead of at whoever told the joke. On the surface it seemed like she was into him, but deep down he knew she wasn't.

He was too shy to ask her out, and dating a coworker was a bad idea. So he found himself resenting her instead. It made no sense, but that didn't matter; he wanted to punish her for existing.

"Hey Ryan, how's it going?" Allison asked, breaking Ryan out of his thoughts.

"Oh, hi Allison. I'm doing well, and yourself?" he replied.

"Good," she said, with a nervous pause. Did she just glance down at his crotch? He felt himself growing hard. Is she going to try to get his cum now?

"Say," she said awkwardly, "you're not doing anything tonight, are you? I could use your help with something." Ryan's heart was pounding in his chest. It's working, it's really working!

"Oh yeah? What do you need help with?" he asked, slightly flirtatiously. Allison blushed deeply.

"I just... I mean, my friend and I are rearranging some furniture in my apartment and we could really use your help. There'll be beer and pizza in it for you," she said smiling. Ryan's heart sunk a little bit, but then he realized she must be planning to ask him there. Plus the idea of a "friend" being there was exciting too, although he was unsure how it would play out.

Ryan made a show of considering her offer for awhile, before agreeing. He hoped she wasn't picking up on his excitement, but he also didn't much care. It took everything he had to not rush off to the restroom to take care of his excitement himself. Later, he told himself. Later.

--

"You know this is insane, right?" said Brie as she helped Allie move her table. They were moving it now, so that when Ryan arrived they could have him help move it back to its original location.

Brie had showed up in a nice halter top and cutoff jeans. She was a bit shorter than Allison and her body wasn't as athletic but it was nicely curvy, and she had long, straight black hair that she wore loose.

"I know. Believe me, I know. But I'm sure you've had thoughts that just seem to pop in your mind, and you can't get rid of them? Right?"

"Of course," replied Brie.

"I know this is a little weird, and sudden, but for some reason I just can't get this out of my head. I feel like every hour it gets even worse. I'm worried I won't be able to sleep until I do this."

"Just promise me that after this is done, you'll get some counseling, okay? I probably shouldn't be enabling this at all, but I can tell this is important to you," said Brie.

"Thank you," said Allison.

"Besides," Brie said with a mischievous smile, "what kind of friend doesn't help another friend drink some cum from time to time?"

They had just opened a couple beers when a knock at the door announced that Ryan was here. Allison went and opened the door.

Yup, that was average, boring Ryan all right. He showed up wearing basically the same thing he wore to work; a boring button down shirt and jeans. Allison found herself looking at his crotch again and shuddered. All she could do was hope that after she got this one taste her curiosity would be sated; a voice deep down was telling her this was far from the end, but she did her best to ignore it.

Allison introduced Ryan to Brie and they quickly went to work, moving the table with ease. She worried that it moved a bit too easily and that their cover story was blown, but whatever. Nothing to be done about it now.

They were relaxing with a few beers in the living room after eating dinner on the newly replaced table. The polite conversation was starting to lull when Brie spoke up.

"Well this went a bit faster than expected. We've got the whole evening yet, do you guys want to do something?"

Ryan gave a flirty smile and asked "What do you have in mind?"

Did he know where this was going already? Surely he can't think the two of us would be interested in him, Allison thought.

"Nothing too crazy," said Allison hesitantly.

"Of course, but also I'm bored," replied Brie. "Hey, did you guys ever play Truth or Dare as kids?"

Ryan laughed, almost too loudly. "Yeah I played a bit," he said with a smile. "How about you, Allison?"

Allison was turning bright red. This would be over soon, right? Just get through the game and everything will be okay. She nodded.

"All right then," said Ryan. He looked at Brie and said "Truth or Dare."

"Truth," replied Brie.

Ryan thought for a bit. "Okay," he said, "What's the furthest you've gone with a girl?"

Brie rolled her eyes at the question and Allison groaned inwardly. Already jumping straight to sex questions. She was beginning to believe there was no way she could get through this without giving him the wrong impression.

"Yeah okay, I made out with a girl once in a club."

Ryan considered for a minute. "You know there's no lying in Truth or Dare, right?"

"What makes you think I'm lying?" replied Brie. It was no secret that Brie had the worst poker face of all time.

"I've always been able to tell when someone's lying," he said with a flirty smirk. Where did all this confidence come from? He was normally so shy.

Brie paused for a bit, then sighed. "All right, fine. I went down on a girl once. Happy?"

Allison's mouth dropped in shock. They shared everything, but she'd never heard about this before. Allison had even told Brie about her own college experimentation, why wouldn't Brie tell her about hers?

"Well?" said Ryan, "What's the story?" Allison wanted to back him up but now was not the time.

Brie shook her head. "No, I think I've said enough for now." She turned to Allison. "Truth or Dare."

"WelI, I think you already know all my Truths," replied Allison, a slight barb in her words. "So I pick Dare."

Brie thought for a moment, then said "Ok, I dare you to jump on one foot ten times."

Ryan scoffed. "Really? That's all? Not even topless?"

"Ryan!" exclaimed Brie. "Not everything about Truth or Dare revolves around sex, you know." Her tone was starting to get a bit hostile.

He shrugged with a smirk. "If you say so."

Allison stood up and started jumping on one foot as Brie counted. She could feel Ryan's eyes undressing her as she jumped, and suddenly she found herself wishing she was wearing a more supportive bra. After what felt like an eternity she finished the last jump.

Ryan had a dark, lustful look in his eyes, and Allison was starting to consider sending everyone home and figuring something else out. She'd come too far for that now though. Maybe tomorrow morning she'd start looking for a new job - the thought of seeing Ryan come Monday morning was beginning to be too much.

"Okay, your turn" he said to Allison.

"Truth or Dare," she replied.

"Dare."

"Go put two ice cubes in your underwear until they melt."

Ryan smiled and got up. As he walked to the kitchen, Allison realized what a dumb dare that was. She was trying to defuse his libido, but basically any dare involving his crotch was going to have the opposite effect. She probably could've dared him to chop his cock off and he would've enjoyed it.

He came back with the ice cubes and unzipped his pants, showing just how excited he was through his underwear. Allison only glanced briefly before she realized what was happening, but from what she saw she was not impressed. Average Ryan.

He put the cubes down his pants and shuddered a bit. Allison glanced over and saw that he had made no move to zip his pants back up.

She looked away and say "Ok man, go ahead and zip back up alright?"

Ryan sighed and obliged. "You girls really have no idea how to play Truth or Dare, do you?"

"I guess not," replied Allison coldly. This was not going well.

"Alright well it's my turn now, right? Allison, Truth or Dare? Keeping in mind only pussies pick Truth."

Did he really just call her a pussy? Fuck this guy.

"Truth," she replied coldly.

Without hesitating, Ryan said "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

"Does the... ugh," replied Allison. "No. I mean, yes. Happy?"

"Prove it," he said with a grin.

"What? No!" she said. She felt her face burning up. Was it long enough for Brie to ask her dare so they could end this? She didn't care any more. She'd had enough of this guy.

She looked at Brie and said "Truth or Dare?"

Brie replied "Truth."

"What did you want to be when you were a kid?" asked Allison. That was their code; they decided she would ask that question as a signal for Brie to ask her dare next.

Brie paused, giving Allison a concerned "you sure?" look before continuing.

"An astronaut. Truth or Dare?" she asked Allison, without hesitating.

"Dare," Allison replied with a gulp. If it wasn't obvious that something was up before, it must be now. The feeling in the room was off.

Brie closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them. Trying to sound flirty and sexy, she said "I dare you to drink Ryan's semen."

Ryan laughed. "Okay then, I guess you girls really do know how to play Truth or Dare!" He stood up and started undoing his pants.

"No!" both girls exclaimed in unison, not before Allison saw more than she wanted to. Confused, Ryan slowly pulled his pants up.

"Just go into the bathroom and cum in a cup or something," Brie said.

"What the fuck," replied Ryan. "Can't she drink it the old fashioned way? She's been looking at my crotch all night, I know she wants to."

"No, I don't," replied Allison. "I really don't."

"But... I don't get it. You wouldn't show me your crotch, you're making me hide my cock, yet you're okay guzzling my cum from a cup? What the hell is this?"

Awkward silence gripped the room. Allison had no idea what to say to that.

Brie spoke first. "We're just shy, okay? Maybe we'll warm up to do more. I just know that Allie has a thing for cum, so I was trying to get things going a bit."

"Oh, interesting. You're a bit of a cumslut, Allie?" Allison wanted to reply that she actually hates cum and that he could go fuck himself, but then what? Better to just go with it at this point; the curiosity was becoming overwhelming. She nodded reluctantly.

"All right. Bring me a cup."

Allison hesitated at the direct command but went and came back with an opaque plastic cup. "No," replied Ryan, "Bring me a nice glass. I want to watch you drink it."

Allison sighed, then went and got one of her good tumblers. She was upset that she'd have to order a new set; no way was she using this glass again after tonight.

"Also; if I'm going to do this for you, I think you girls should do at least a little something for me."

"Like what?" replied Brie.

"I want to see your tits," he said, "and her crotch. Then Allison can enjoy my cum all she wants."

Brie shot Allison a look, sighed, then pulled her shirt and bra up, letting her large breasts bounce freely. She had small, light pink nipples, and it looked like they were a little erect. That couldn't be right, could it?

Brie pulled her shirt back down. Allison sighed and stood up, pulling her pants and underwear down in a smooth, utilitarian motion. "There," she said, exposing her red pubic hair. "Happy?"

"Let me see your pussy. All I can see is your pubic hair."

Allison sighed heavily and spread her legs a bit, exposing her vagina. It was mostly shaven except for the red hair on her pubis which was neatly trimmed. She felt blood rushing to her crotch as a response to the embarrassment and quickly pulled her pants back up.

"Nice," said Ryan, "Very nice."

He stood there for a moment longer before heading to the bathroom.

--

Ryan set the tumbler down next to the sink as he quickly pulled down his pants, exposing his modest cock. He wasted no time and began masturbating vigorously, thinking about what he'd just seen and imaging what was to come.

What a delightfully awkward evening this had been. If it hadn't been for his Suggestions he was sure he would've been kicked out ages ago. But as long as he had something Allison needed, he could push at their boundaries all he wanted.

He had to hand it to her, playing Truth or Dare was a clever way to get his cum. He was sure she would just offer to give him a blowjob in one of the single restrooms at work, but now he could see she was completely uninterested in him sexually and trying to avoid sexual encounters at all costs.

If only she knew what was in store for her.

Ryan was a bit upset that his Suggestions in Brie's mind didn't seem to be manifesting yet, but he knew they would soon. She was more strong willed than her friend, but she would break. It was only a matter of time.

Ryan neared his orgasm and started moaning loudly, not at all caring if the girls heard him. He started coming and quickly grabbed the tumbler, shooting into it again and again as a powerful orgasm rocked his body. This was a large load even by his standards; it filled the tumbler almost a quarter inch deep.

He waited until he was sure that every last drop was in the glass, then wiped the last of it from his fingers on the rim. He pulled up his pants, ignoring the dampness in his underwear from the melted ice cubes and making a mental note to make her regret that dare later.

12