A Simple Suggestion Ch. 03

Story Info
Things escalate quickly as Ryan begins to assert himself.
4.8k words
4.33
27.3k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

aharris: hey ryan, what's up.

It was Monday morning and rain was pattering against the window next to Ryan's desk. Ryan had just logged on for the day when the message popped up, making him grin. This was much sooner than he had expected, but he knew it was coming; there was no way Allison could question the nature of her addiction much longer. He gathered that she must've already tried some other... sources... and found them ineffective.

He began to type out a reply, hesitated, then deleted it. Instead, he forced himself to surf the Internet, mindlessly clicking through videos and pictures for what felt like hours, before finally his lust took over and he replied. Only ten minutes had passed.

rhendric: hey allison, not much u?

He knew for a fact that typing "u" instead of "you" annoyed the hell out of her. He did his best to type it that way every time.

aharris: not much. how was your weekend?

rhendric: not too bad, pretty boring. urs?

His weekend was far from boring. He'd spent it amusing himself with his new found power of suggestion. Nothing too crazy; he knew that if he let himself fuck a bunch of random women then he might not appreciate it when he finally took Allison.

No, instead he engaged in what he liked to call "sexual mischief". For instance, on Sunday he made an athletic young blonde woman decide she no longer wanted to wear clothes. As she walked down the street completely nude save her shoes, men and women alike would gawk and film her with their phones rather than ask her if she was okay. One guy in particular wouldn't leave her alone and kept trying to touch her; Ryan rewarded him with a compulsion to suck cock.

aharris: it was alright. had a shitty date yesterday, otherwise it was pretty fine

rhendric: let me guess, he wouldnt let u drink his cum?

aharris: actually he did, not that it's any of your business. but i dunno, it just wasn't doing it for me.

rhendric: not like mine?

Allison took a few minutes to reply.

aharris: no, not like yours. what have you done to me? are you like... injecting heroin into your prostate or something?

rhendric: lol wat? i have no idea what ur talking about

aharris: remember that night playing truth or dare and i drank your stuff... i don't know why but it made me feel really good.

rhendric: hah yeah, brie and i both heard u cumming. did u just start fingering urself or something?

aharris: no, it wasn't even like that. i just... drank it and started... finishing. i've never had that happen before. but now i feel kind of shitty when i haven't had it in awhile, and i don't understand.

rhendric: so what, u want more?

Ryan continued to surf the Internet while he waited for her reply.

aharris: yes

Ryan felt a chill run down his spine, and his cock felt like it was going to burst through his pants. Allison Harris, Allison fucking Harris, had just asked him for his cum.

He'd fantasized about this for years now. Even as he was mastering his new talent, he had still never truly believed it would happen. But there it was, in simple text. She wanted his cum.

Of course, there was no way he was going to let her get off that easily.

rhendric: okay then, meet me in the private bathroom down the hall in 10 minutes

Allison replied almost immediately.

aharris: what, no. can't you just bring it to me in container (although not in front of molly this time!)

rhendric: but what do i get out of that?

aharris: you get to know that a pretty girl is chugging your cum like it's cheap wine? is that really not enough for you?

Ryan grinned.

rhendric: it's nice, but it doesn't really do it for me. besides, wouldn't u rather drink it fresh from the source?

The delays between messages were getting even longer now. Ryan drummed his fingers.

aharris: i have a big presentation coming up today. i don't think it will go well unless i can get this pick-me-up. are you really going to force me to... do that?

rhendric: nobody is forcing any1 to do anything. im just telling u, the only way ur getting MY baby batter is by sucking it out of me. those are my terms.

aharris: alright fine. but i have some terms of my own, and these are non-negotiable.

rhendric: lets hear em

aharris: 1) you don't touch me, not even my hair. 2) you wash yourself THOROUGHLY beforehand. 3) I will finish you into a cup, and then you'll leave the restroom before I consume it.

rhendric: alright fine. wats the deal with rule 3?

Of course, Ryan already knew what Rule 3 was about, but it was more fun to play dumb about it.

aharris: you remember how when i drank your stuff at truth or dare, i kinda... passed out? well that happened thursday too. i don't trust you alone with me passed out.

rhendric: im hurt that u dont trust me, but fine. meet me there in 10 minutes.

--

Ryan knocked on the bathroom door with a "shave and a haircut" pattern, and Allison, already inside, opened the door wide enough to stick her head out. She looked around nervously.

"Don't worry," said Ryan, "there's nobody around." She opened the door a bit wider and Ryan stepped in.

God she was so fucking beautiful. He'd always thought that she easily could've been a model, with that hourglass figure, those large breasts and her long, wavy red hair. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a low cut blouse that was pushing the limits of what might be considered appropriate for a presentation.

Ryan had always considered himself neither a "tits guy" nor an "ass guy". While he liked both, he'd always felt that a pretty face trumped all; and Allison had the cutest face he'd ever seen. It was just so... bright. Her smile, her large, emotive eyes, her skin; everything about her face just seemed to glow.

Except today. Today her eyes were dull and glassy, her body slumped. Since she hadn't had a fix since last Thursday, Ryan knew that she was probably hurting pretty badly right now. Each fix only lasted about 60 hours or so by design; after that, a depression would set in, growing more intense every day until she had more of his cum.

Ryan would be lying if he said it didn't hurt him at least a little bit to see her like this.

"Let's just get this over with, please," said Allison. She handed him two paper towels, one soapy and one wet. He thought about making her clean him, but decided against it. He wanted her to feel like she had at least some semblance of control still. Pulling down his pants, Ryan soaped up his already-hard cock, being careful not to overstimulate himself in the process. Allison was looking away as he worked.

"You sure you don't want to watch and make sure I do a good job?" he asked her.

"I'm sure you're doing just fine," she said.

Ryan shrugged to himself and used the wet towel to wash away the soap. "Alright, he's ready for inspection."

Allison turned and knelt before him. He felt her eyes on his cock and savored being exposed to her for the first time.

"Remember, I'm going to finish you into this cup," she said, holding up a paper cup she'd taken from the water cooler. "And no touching. I want your hands behind your back at all times."

Ryan nodded and obligingly held his hands behind himself. He couldn't help but marvel at how even more beautiful she was from this angle, on her knees and looking up at him. The view down her blouse revealed her large breasts pressed together like they were just begging to be fucked.

She kissed the tip of his modest, circumcised cock. The touch sent an explosion of pleasure through his body, and Ryan had to fight to keep from cumming right then and there. He'd never had problems being early, but Allison was already putting him to the test.

She licked the tip of his cock, moving her tongue in a slow spiral until it traced the ridge of his glans. Ryan had always wondered how this would go; would she be hesitant and utilitarian, or would she put effort into it? She was taking the smart route and using all of her skills to give him a great blowjob, so that he would finish much faster.

She took the head into his mouth and then pulled back, making a loud sucking noise as he left her mouth. Then she bobbed down on it again, going further this time. Finally she took him all the way into her mouth, slowly pulling back and licking left and right as she went.

It was taking Ryan everything he had to keep from blowing his load. But his will was strong now, so much stronger than it had been a year ago, and he was able to force his body to obey. He would not cum until he wanted to.

Allison brought up a hand and started to stroke his cock in a slow, twisting motion. She'd left him glistening in her saliva, so her hand glided along it easily. She looked up at him and then started to lick his balls in a swirling motion as she continued to stroke him. Ryan felt like he would lose himself in those giant beautiful eyes until she finally looked away.

Allison was clearly very good at this.

Before taking him back into her mouth, she said "Let me know when you're close so I can finish you into the cup." She brought her hand up to cup his balls as she bobbed up and down.

Ryan gasped a quick "Okay," as he continued to focus. She was going faster now, still making the occasional loud sucking sound. Ryan started moaning.

Allison must've sensed that he was getting very close so she started to pull back. But before she could, Ryan grabbed the back of her head with both hands and began to fuck her face hard.

Allison gave a muffled cry and tried to push him away but Ryan easily overpowered her. Her cries were muffled by his cock as he pressed his pelvis into her face again and again, and he felt his orgasm build from deep within his body. He began to fuck double-time, then forced his cock as deep into her mouth as it would go before ejaculating into her throat.

He held here there with a white-knuckled grip as he shot again and again into her, her nose pressed hard into his pubic hair. After he was content that he was fully drained, he brought one of his hands around and pinched her nose shut.

"Swallow it all, you slut," he hissed. She struggled against him, but then ultimately swallowed whatever hadn't already been forced down her throat. He let her go.

She gasped and fell down to her hands and knees, then looked up at him. Rage, shock, and betrayal were written large in those beautiful expressive eyes. "You fuck," was all she managed to choke out as she began to crawl towards the door.

"You ready?" Ryan whispered. "Here it comes."

As Allison began to moan, Ryan rushed to her side and brought her face to his chest to muffle her cries of pleasure. Her body bucked against him as she came.

She looked up to him with eyes full of fear before finally passing out.

--

Allison Harris laid before Ryan, her chest rising and falling slowly as she slept with a pillow of paper towels supporting her head. This hadn't been part of his plan, but in the moment it had simply felt too good to let her stop. His mind was rushing with all the possibilities this new development allowed.

He decided that he wouldn't penetrate her. It was so tempting, but he would rather fuck her for the first time while she was awake. He figured he'd just have some fun with her instead.

Kneeling down beside her, he cupped her face in his hand and stroked her cheek with his thumb. She looked so peaceful laying there, completely oblivious to the world around her. He ran his hand through her hair, straightening it where it had become disheveled from his rough treatment earlier.

He ran his hand down her neck and torso towards the hem of her blouse, lightly brushing her cleavage as he passed. He lifted the shirt up ever so slightly, just enough to expose some of her creamy-white midriff. He got up and straddled her legs, then kissed the bare skin of her stomach. Running his hands along her sides, he guided her blouse upwards, kissing more and more of her as she became exposed.

He lifted her shirt up and over her breasts, and kissed where the bra did not cover them. Despite having came not ten minutes earlier, Ryan was already rock hard again. He was beginning to regret his decision to not fuck her.

Lifting her arms one by one he pulled Allison's silky blouse off, folding it neatly and setting it aside before returning to her tits. He slid a finger underneath the material until he found her nipple. It wasn't erect, but as he toyed with it it slowly perked up beneath the fabric. He did the same thing on the other side, savoring every moment of his new discovery as slowly as he could bear.

He pulled her bra straps off each arm, then reached behind her and undid the hooks. As he held her, he pressed his face into the side of her neck and breathed in, taking in the smell of her hair and body. The scent was intoxicating.

Her bra now undone, he pulled the left side down with his mouth, leaving the right side covered for now. Her pale breast popped out from underneath it, exposing her pink, erect nipple and small areola. He wasted no time and started kissing, sucking and nibbling gently on it. It was very erect now, mirroring Ryan's own stiffness in his pants. As he played with her unconscious body, it almost seemed like Allison's breathing was intensifying.

Ryan pulled the bra off completely, flinging it over his shoulder. He stopped to admire her perfect tits before his mouth found her right nipple, pleasuring it until it too was very erect. He continued to kiss and suck on her while fondling her left breast and nipple with his hand.

Ryan sat back and admired her again, her chest now glistening slightly. He slid his hands underneath her to grab her tight, curvy ass. He paused there for a moment before he brought his hands back up and down her legs, stopping at her knees.

Spreading her legs open slightly, he slowly slid his hand up the inside of her leg.

He could feel the warmth of her as his hand neared its destination. Ryan tried to go slowly, to savor the moment as long as possible, but he was just too excited. He touched her through her underwear and found that she was still warm and wet from her orgasm.

Pushing her panties aside, he ran his finger up and down her moist lips and teased the rim of her vagina. He then gripped her panties and pulled them down. Once he had them all the way off, he stuffed them into his pocket and then brought his finger to his mouth to smell and then taste her. She tasted even better than he imagined she would; he had to have more.

Unzipping her skirt, he pulled it down, exposing her red pubic hair. He pulled the skirt all the way off before carefully folding it and placing it next to her folded blouse.

Ryan wanted to slowly lick his way up the inside of her leg but the urge was too strong now. He buried his face into her crotch, breathing in deeply to inhale her wonderful, heady scent. Then he went to work, licking and sucking her lips and clit, tasting as much of her as he could. He was sure he felt Allison's breathing increasing now as her body responded to his attentions. She even let out a small moan.

"I bet you want a taste too, don't you," said Ryan. He moved up until he was on top of her, slipping his tongue into her unresponsive mouth. His cock felt like it was going to explode in his pants as his pelvis rubbed into hers.

"Fuck it," he said as he stood up and pulled down his pants and underwear. Finally free, his cock was harder than he'd ever remembered it. He needed release and he was going to get it.

He straddled her again, lining himself up with her pussy. He teased up and down her lips with the head of his cock but then caught himself.

"Come on Ryan," he said. "Stick to the plan, man."

So instead, he straddled her stomach and slid his cock between her tits. Pushing her soft round breasts together with his hands, he glided in and out between them and felt his orgasm quickly near. Rather than fight it, he decided to finish quickly. He took over by hand and thrust his pelvis forward before firing his second orgasm of the day.

Load after thick sticky load spurted from his cock and spattered across Allison's face. The first shot went to the top of her forehead while the remaining shots covered her eyes, nose, mouth and cheeks. Her face was soon absolutely drenched, and laying on her back as she was, some of the cum was already sliding down and into her hair.

As he continued to kneel, Ryan opened her mouth to accept the last few drops of cum still dripping from him. Once he was satisfied that he was completely empty, and he was done admiring the mess he'd made of her, he wiped the last bit of cum from his hands and cock onto her tits and fished his phone out of his pants pocket.

After taking a few pictures for posterity, Ryan then looked around for something to clean her up with.

--

When Allison awoke, she was glowing; but this time, the glow faded quickly as the world came into focus.

Molly was kneeling over her, calling her name and gently slapping her to wake her up.

"What, what, I'm awake, what's going on?" asked Allison in a daze. Molly looked upset.

"You... you were passed out in here, I didn't know what to do. Do you remember what happened? We need to call the cops!" stammered Molly.

"What? No, I just must've passed out, I was super tired today..." Allison trailed off as she looked down at herself and realized she was naked, laying on the floor of the bathroom she'd shared with Ryan earlier.

Fully awake now, she sat up quickly.

"Did someone attack you? What happened?" asked Molly. She started to pull out her phone.

"No!" exclaimed Allison, pushing Molly's phone down. "No, it's okay, really. I can explain, but please, you can't tell anyone." Allison wracked her brain for a good explanation as she felt her entire body blush. "I... I must've left the door unlocked by accident."

"But why are you naked? And why were you passed out?" asked Molly. Her face was a mask of confusion and concern.

"Shit, what time is it?" asked Allison in a panic. It was a good diversion, but she truly did need to know. Her presentation could be moments away. Hurriedly she got to her feet and found her clothes neatly folded next to her makeshift pillow.

"It's nearly three in the afternoon," replied Molly. Allison cursed again.

"How near exactly? My presentation is at three."

Molly stammered for a moment before replying, "It's two fifty."

"Okay, I have time." Allison took Molly's hands. "Please, I promise you I'll explain this later, but you know how important this presentation is for our team. Please don't tell anyone, okay?"

Molly hesitated and began tearing up, but nodded and left the room so Allison could get dressed.

Allison quickly searched the bathroom and was upset and unsurprised to find that her bra and panties were both missing. She quickly pulled on her skirt and blouse and examined herself in the mirror.

She was a wreck. Her hair was messed up, her makeup was smudged, and her blouse... her blouse was a problem. There would be no hiding that her tits were free beneath the silky fabric. She wouldn't dare go to a club like this, much less a presentation, but there was nothing she could do about it now.

She was able to mostly fix her makeup with strategic use of a paper towel, but her hair was a different story. She smoothed it with her hands as best she could and tried to ignore how parts of it felt stiff and crunchy. She was doing her best to ignore a lot of things right now.

She would make Ryan pay for this. She wasn't sure how, but she would find a way. For now, she decided that the best thing she could do would be to ace this presentation and prove to him that she would not be broken.

12