A Singaporean MILF & Her FWB Ch. 10

Story Info
MILF pays the price at a party and enjoys it.
5.4k words
4.59
9.4k
10
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told my husband what happened on my date with the Host when he returned from his business trip. Well, sort of. I told him a nice gentleman charmed my panties off and fucked me good at the venue. What I didn't tell him was that I was double teamed by two gentlemen who gave me one of the best orgasmic experiences ever.

My husband was turned on when I told him. He demanded that I share with him all the sordid details. I did, but left blanks in my story to hide the truth. He got a raging hard on when I told him the story and I had to give him a nice sloppy blowjob to ease his arousal.

From then on, that would become our foreplay. He would ask me to repeat the story and every time, he would get a raging hard on listening to it. Every time, I would give him good, sloppy blowjobs to satisfy his arousal from the story. Every Time, he would unload into my mouth before I could finish the story. It was exhilarating as I now have a sexual hold on him. I did it willinging as I felt guilty for what had happened. Besides, I would also be soaking wet, recalling what has happened that night.

My husband enjoyed it, no hint of jealousy or anger what-so-ever, and that made me more and more guilty.

My husband would get so turned on by the story that soon he started asking me to role play what happened. I would put on the very same clothes I wore that night and playfully reenact what happened as I narrated the story. I would show him what I did with the gentleman, allowing him to imagine he was there. This would always turn him into sex beast overcome with lust and take me. What was not planned was that I would be soaking wet every time I put on the underwear and dress I wore that night, and that turned my husband on even more.

Sometimes, I would be so turned on when my husband fucks me like a beast that I would ask him to spank me. This helped to ease the guilt that I was feeling from enjoying the session so much.

Sometimes, after giving my husband sloppy blowjobs before he goes to work, leaving me wet and unsatisfied, I would lock myself in the room, break out all my sex toys, put on the clothes I wore that night and masturbate myself, leaving a wet mess on my clothes and the bed.

I would become consumed by urges, recalling what happened that night. I would imagine the cocks penetrating my pussy as I inserted my glass dildo into my hungry vagina, recalling every deep stroke of the gentlemen's massive rods as they went in and out of me.

My pussy would be left in a hot mess and I would be overwhelmed by guilt. The recollection of the 2 massive cocks violating my body, giving me wave after wave of uncontrollable and unstoppable orgasms, would make me soaked, making me want more. I had now become a full on cock slut.

Seeing how much my husband enjoys being a cuck and how I would like to make it up to him to ease my guilt, I thought of ways to accomplish both at the same time. I didn't have to wait for long for the opportunity.

A Halloween Invite

A few weeks later, we received an invite from the Hostess to another house party at their place. This time, it was to be a Halloween Masquerade party and the theme was "Naughty and Risque". The Hostess made it clear it would be a small gathering of their closest, naughtiest friends and there would likely be kinky stuff going on. A Halloween themed sex party I thought. I was intrigued and a little excited to be invited. I had never been invited to a sex party before. All the accidental "incidents" that happened previously didn't count. I asked my husband if he was keen and he agreed straightaway, but he was concerned. He knew that ladies usually get a lot of unwanted attention at these parties and he wanted to be absolutely sure that I was comfortable.

I assured him that I was keen and ready, and that I felt assured having him around to protect me. We agreed to attend.

The Party.

For the party I decided to dress up as a sexy nurse, complete with a set of sexy bright red lingerie that accentuated my curves. My husband decided to go as a car mechanic in a one-piece overall.

When we arrived at the penthouse, we could see the Host and Hostesses had pulled all the stops in making the place look like a haunted mansion. The lights were dim but well decorated to a Halloween theme with Jack-o-Lanterns, fake spiders and bats and even the Jacuzzi was covered in a layer of mist, with underwater lights completing the effect. There were around ten guests at the party all dressed up for the occasion. There were Spartan soldiers, Dracula, Airline Pilots, Chambermaids but luckily no nurses. The Host and Hostess were dressed as Joker. All the guests had masks or eye coverings on but the Hostess assured us that they were all their close friends. We were glad to be included as 'close friends' of the Host and Hostess.

The guests really looked comfortable and the party was in full swing when we arrived. Even though we could really see the faces of the guests as they were partially covered, their bodies were not. The ladies were all in sexy costumes, comfortably showing off their underwear and guys their torsos. Luckily my nurse's uniform was short and so I didn't feel out of place.

My cheeky Husband would from time to time reach under my short dress to feel my G string and that started to make me wet. He was determined to have a good time and was constantly bringing me my favorite alcoholic beverages.

The guests mingled freely to get to know each other. Most of them are business partners of the Host and some were their old friends. The Hostess did her best to keep all the guests comfortable and was slowly revealing more and more of her sexy body to put the guests at ease. Although the party was billed as a naughty party, the Hostess assured everyone that all guests were free to not do anything they were not comfortable with. My Husband and I found a nice double seated sofa in the corner of the living room and made ourselves comfortable as we watched the proceedings. He was constantly feeling me up and that was making me aroused. I could feel him having an erection as the night wore on.

The Guest

After a few drinks, I excused myself and headed to the washroom to freshen up. Just before I reached the washroom, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around. It was a Spartan soldier who said hi to me. He looked very familiar to me but I couldn't remember where I had met him before. He leaned it and whispered in my ear, "Hope you have been thinking about that night as much as I had". Then it struck me. It was A, the man, together with B, who broke me as a woman again and again that night at the launch party.

I was a little shocked and was at a loss for words for a moment. He asked me if that was my Husband with me and I nodded. He said he had waited for my call after the encounter but it didn't come, and that he missed me. Still shocked to see him here, I excused myself and went into the washroom, leaving him standing in the corridor.

I was still shocked when I entered the washroom. A was the last person I expected to see here at the party, and my Husband is here too as well. Many wild thoughts ran through my mind. "What if he told my husband the truth about what happened? If he did, how would my husband react?". I was confused but at the same time starting to get aroused at the sight of A at the party. I composed myself and decided to walk out of the ladies.

The Blackmail

I left the ladies and saw A waiting for me in the corridor. He walked up to me and smiled. He asked me how I was, making small talk to ease my nerves and he could visibly see that I was a little shaken by his presence. He was charming as usual and that quickly put me at ease a little.

He said I looked more ravishing than he remembered and continued to complement me. Slowly, all my nerves and unfounded fears melted away. He asked if my husband knew about that night and I told him no. Then he said if I wanted to keep it that way I was to meet him at the small study at the end of the hallway in ten minutes, before walking away to rejoin the party, leaving me a little stunned in the corridor.

Still a little shaken by the last words of A, I walked back to rejoin the party and saw my husband chatting with a couple by the sofa. My husband introduced me to the couple and patted my curvy ass playfully in front of the couple. He said their names but it didn't register as my mind was starting to be overcome with fear from what A had said, but I did remember they were dressed up as a teacher and naughty study costumes.

My husband asked if I was alright as I looked out of sorts. I said the shrimp cocktail didn't agree with me and I was feeling a little queasy, but will be fine in a while. My Husband and the couple were a little concerned but I assured them that I would be fine.

With that, I excused myself again to go to the ladies to freshen up again. My husband did not suspect anything as he knew I was sensitive to certain foods.

Paying the Price

I went down the corridor to look for the small study that A had described. The room was dark but I could see A waiting in the corner with a drink in hand. I entered the room and saw A's face light up as he saw me. He walked towards me and led me into the room before closing the door behind me.

I was still a little shocked and A could see it. He offered me a sip of his drink to calm me down. He then gently hugged me, comforting me and told me that everything was fine. He wrapped his strong arms around me and started to feel me up as he whispered into my ears how much he had missed me. I could feel his barely covered chest press against my ample bosom as he embraced me with his strong arms. A was dressed as a Spartan soldier and there was little clothing on his tall, fit and strong physique.

I was feeling confused. On the one hand, I was scared, knowing that A and my husband were at the same place at that very moment. I was feeling a little angry and afraid that A would use what had happened between us against me. I was also feeling aroused as the thoughts of what happened between me and A came flooding back into my mind.

A began to grope me as he continued to whisper nice, comforting things into my ears. I froze as he moved his hand up and down my back, feeling my lingerie through my dress before slowly moving his hands down to my ass.

He put his hands under my dress and grabbed my perky ass, having a good feel of my G string in the process. I could only let him as too many different thoughts were racing through my mind.

I felt his cock getting harder and harder through the fabric of his shorts as continued to grope me. He grabbed my ass and started to run his fingers down my ass crack, along my G String, feeling for my slit. He felt the moisture oozing out of my slit and again I was betrayed by my body.

A didn't say a word and used his right hand to free his massive cock from his shorts. It sprung out and rubbed against my bare thighs. I could feel the precum of his cuck smear over my thighs.

A continued to remain silent and looked intently into my eyes. He then moved my hand to feel his hard erect manhood. It felt harder and bigger than I remembered it to be.

He continued to hold my hand and guided my hand to stroke his massive cock. I again offered no resistance, like the last time. I was again frozen with his massive tool in my hand.

My hand was quickly covered in pre-cum as A continued to masturbate himself using my hand. He motioned me to take a seat on the chair in the room and guided his cock head to my face. Without saying a word, I knew what he wanted and what I had to do. I felt helpless, I felt that I was blackmailed into this. I felt I did not have a choice, but at the same time, another side of me wanted this.

I put both my hands on his shaft and guided the massive cock head into my warm open mouth.

A let out a moan as sucked on his cock head expertly. Instincts took over and soon I was giving him one of my glorious blowjobs that I had given my husband many times since the night I was spit roasted by A and B.

A was enjoying every moment of it and I quickly got into the zone of a cock slut. A's costume did little to cover his body and I began to feel his toned body as I feasted on his cock. I ran my hands over his six pack, his tight bums and played with his balls. I grabbed onto his thigh ass and pulled him into my throat as much as possible. He loved it as I felt his cock throb to the edge of an orgasm.

I wrapped my hands around his thick veiny shaft and started stroking it gently as my mouth worked him to an orgasm. A tried to hold on for as long as he could but it was in vain. He surrendered and exploded in my warm mouth. I began to stroke him harder, moving from his balls to my mouth, squeezing out every drop of spunk. A couldn't take it and shot load after load onto my tongue. After the last drop was released, I stood up and left the room for the nearest washroom, with a full load of cum in my mouth. When I reached the washroom, I spit everything out into the WC and washed up. I felt used. Without explicitly saying it, I felt A blackmailed me into making him cum. I felt dirty. I wished I had done it under different circumstances.

As I washed up, I looked into the mirror. I realised that I was able to make A cum in under 5 minutes and I accredited this to the weeks of blowjob training my husband has been giving since the night of the date with the Host. In some ways I was grateful and felt empowered. With that thought, I left the washroom and returned to my husband.

Party in Full Swing.

When I returned to my husband, he was still seated at the sofa with the couple but something was happening. The wife of the couple, who was dressed as a naughty student, was on her knees giving her husband a blowjob in full view of everyone. Her husband, who was dressed as a teacher, was seated next to my husband with his wife's face buried in his groin area. While she was devouring his husband's cock, she had one hand on my husband, rubbing and feeling his cock through his overall costume. She was putting on a show for the gentlemen and my Husband was visibly tipsy and enjoying the attention.

I looked around the room and could see other couples doing their own thing, oblivious to what was happening on the sofa with my husband. In one corner, a woman was riding on her man. Even though they remained fully clothed, I could see the man's glistening cock entering the petite lady who was wearing a mini-skirt. Across the room, I saw the Hostess getting groped by two men and enjoying it. It was more than a risque party I thought.

I moved slowly and quietly back to my husband. He sheepishly smiled at me and I smiled back, before giving him an assuring kiss. After what had happened to me with A, I don't think I am in a position to judge.

I cheekily unzipped the front of my husband's overalls all the way down, revealing his black silky boxers. The Student smiled and proceeded to stroke my husband's cock over the boxers, making him more and more erected. My husband leaned back, enjoying the pleasure that he was receiving.

I proceeded to pull my husband's boxers to one side and out sprung his erect clean shaven cock. Not the biggest I have seen tonight but to me the most delicious. I offered it to the Student, like offering her a candy and she put it into her mouth without hesitation. She looked up at me and gave me a devilish smile. I smiled back at her and gave her a slight nod to proceed.

With that, the Student proceeded to pleasure both cocks with her hands, mouth, lips and tongue as best as she could. I proceeded to the back of the sofa between the two men and gave both a peck on their cheeks. I leaned my chin between their heads and watched the show put on by the Student. She was enjoying herself pleasuring the two cocks in front of her. I would too if I were in her position but already had a cock this evening.

I nibbled my husband's ear and whispered to him to enjoy himself. I wanted him to cum, somewhat to alleviate the guilt of what I had done earlier. My husband was drifting into heaven, a stranger expertly sucking his cock while his wife encouraged him on.

The Student saw that my husband was struggling to hold it in and decided to focus all her efforts on him. It was paying off. I whispered into my Husband's ear, "Cum for me baby!" and that was the push he needed to go over the edge. He let out a muffled groan as he shot his load into the eager mouth of the Student, with me egging him on.

The Student took every single drop of my Husband's cum in her mouth and released his cock from her lips. She then stood up and gave my Husband a peck on his lips before swallowing every drop of his seed. My Husband was frozen in pleasure and turned to me in shame. I gave him a pack on his cheek and whispered, "I hope you liked that as much as I did." He could only give me a sheepish smile back.

With that, the Student proceeded to remove her thong from underneath her short skirt and mounted the Teacher and rode him. She put her wet thong on the face of the Teacher as he took a deep sniff of her soaked undergarments, before planting a deep, wet kiss on her lips, tasting my Husband's seed in the process.

My husband was in a mess, still dripping cum from his engorged cock. I moved to his front, went down on my knees and proceeded to lick and suck him clean, before giving him a deep wet kiss. He could taste the cum in my mouth but could not tell that someone else's seed had been unloaded in my mouth just moments earlier.

I helped my husband up and brought him to the washroom to clean up.

On the way to the washroom, we passed by several rooms of the penthouse and saw that each room was occupied with people engaging in various forms of sexual activity. In some rooms there were three and in some rooms four. The rooms were dimly lit but we could hear the sounds of moans, slapping and slurping emitting from them.

I thought my night was coming to an end but it seemed to be just getting started.

I followed my Husband into the washroom. Even though he had just cum, he was still horny and frisky. Once we entered the washroom and closed the door, he pounced on me like an animal, grabbing me all over. His hands went straight to my crotch area and felt for my slit. He pushed aside my G string and felt the moisture between my legs. He was pleasantly surprised. He turned me around and bent me over the wash basin, raising my ass in the air. My short dress did nothing to hide my ass. In a quick motion and without saying a word, he took out his still erect cock, pulled my G string aside and entered me. I was soaked and his cock penetrated me without resistance, finding my G spot immediately.

I moaned as I was penetrated. My Husband proceeded to pump me till I reached an orgasm. Though he had just cum, he remained erected, long enough for me to reach another orgasm. He pulled himself and apologised for not being able to keep it up. I completely understood and gave him a deep wet kiss to assure him that I was fine, but deep down inside I needed more.

We cleaned ourselves up and left the washroom. We begin to wander around the big, luxurious penthouse and found that all guests had lost their inhibitions and we engaging in all forms of sexual acts.

We found ourselves in a room where two men where fucking a single woman, who was moaning and screaming in pleasure. I took a close look and realised that one of the men was A. He was standing behind the woman who was partially undressed and on all fours in the middle of a bed. A was pumping her doggy style while the other man was feeding her his erected cock. Images of that night when I was spit roasted by A and B came flooding back into my mind. I could imagine the pleasure the woman was enjoying at that moment. A saw me and smiled at me. He pumped the woman harder while giving me a cheeky look that I was next.

12