A Single Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a pause, Sara began to slowly move in and out of Ben, stroking him gently. As she gazed into his eyes huge tears began to fall.

Ben look concerned. "What's wrong Sara? Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm so unbelievably happy, this feels incredible. I've only imagined what it could be like to share this with someone." She slid back into him and hugged him.

"Okay girl, now I want you to make love to me...yes, harder...oh God, yes, harder."

He goaded her on to eventually slam into his ass, thrusting with all of her might, again, and again, thrusting as hard as she could; perspiration was beading on her brow.

"This is so amazingly hot," Rachel said climbing onto the bed above Ben's head. She pulled her robe off and dropped her cock to his lips. "Open, darling," she commanded and he parted his lips to take her in his mouth.

As he sucked on her, she grew in length and girth.

Sara looked up and marveled at her size. Then after a few more strokes, Sara felt her balls squeeze her cum up through her cock. She screamed, "I'm cumming, oh my God, I'm cumming!" She pushed as far as she could into Ben; empting her cum into the condom. She pushed a few more times then collapsed onto his chest, her breathing was rapid, her cock spent. "That was the most beautiful...thank you." She panted and spent another minute trying to catch her breath.

Rachel pulled her cock out of Ben's mouth and grinned. She leaned down and kissed his lips. "My turn," she grinned with a gleam in her eyes.

Sara slipped off Ben's chest while Rachel moved around to position her cock at his entrance. "Sara was the warm-up sweetie, now for the main event."

Ben looked at her with lust. "Make love to me, darling," he whispered.

"Willingly," Rachel moaned as she slowly entered him. Sara reached over and stroked his chest, lovingly. "Damn, you feel good...so soft, so willing."

In a moment, Rachel felt her balls touch his crotch. She leaned forward and kissed him passionately. "My God, how I love to be inside of you."

"No more than me," he sighed.

"I was never much of a top before we met, now I can't get enough of you."

He smiled feeling her slam into him. "I'm glad you can't," he moaned.

Sara watched as Ben's ass accepted Rachel's cock completely. It was amazing to watch them connect, so physical, so loving, and so beautiful. Rachel's long strokes moved slowly in and out of his ass, strong and commanding.

Sara leaned forward and kissed him again. She didn't care if Rachel objected; she wanted him to know how much this meant to her. "I can't believe how happy you've made me," she whispered, then she turned to Rachel pounding Ben's ass and cuddled next to his cheek. "Both of you."

Rachel smiled at Sara as she moved back and forth in him. "I so love your ass, sweetheart!" She shoved hard into him and then leaned up to arch her back and thrust her lovely breasts towards the sky. "I feel like a goddess when I'm inside you!"

She began to pick up momentum until she was slamming into him, screaming at the top of her lungs, "Fuck! I'm going to make you pregnant!"

He reached up and squeezed her nipples as she filled him up. Jets of her cum filled his bowels and began to ooze out of his ass and onto the sheets.

He came a moment later squirting his cum all over his chest.

She pressed her tits against his chest to rub his cum all over both of them.

Sara snuggled close, kissing Rachel and Ben, passionately.

In a matter of minutes, as Rachel softened, she slipped out of Ben and off to the opposite side. "That was wonderful, sweetheart."

"Yes, it was magical," murmured Sara blissfully.

"We'll cleanup in the morning," Ben murmured. "You girls have exhausted me," he added with a sigh.

They fell asleep as both Rachel and Sara draped their arms across his chest contentedly.

In the morning Ben got quietly out of bed to run to the bathroom then he gently slipped behind Sara. Rachel was next to run to the bathroom and when she came back she winked at Ben and whispered. "Make love to her, darling and I'll help."

He lubed up his condom covered cock and spread lube around her rosebud. She had such a beautiful ass, so round and perfect. She moaned as he slipped a finger inside her ass then he added another, trying to loosen her up to accept him.

Meanwhile, Rachel began to suckle her breasts, moving from one to another while bringing her cock to full mast. She began to react to the ministrations of Ben and Rachel, moaning and shifting her torso back and forth.

Rachel shifted from her breasts and trailed kissed down her belly to her shaft, swallowing nearly all of it.

"Oh God," Sara whimpered.

Ben took his cue from Rachel and positioned his cock at her opening. He leaned forward and nuzzled her ear with a whisper. "I'm want to make love to you now, Sara. Would you like me to do that?"

She nodded. "God, yes, make me yours."

Ben slowly entered her from behind while Rachel continued her assault on Sara's senses with a masterful blowjob.

In a matter of minutes Ben was all the way in.

Sara felt his balls press against her butt. "Now I understand what you meant when you said you felt so full, it's amazing."

Ben smiled as he waited for Sara to adjust to him.

She nodded and sighed, "Please fuck me Ben."

"Oh, there is no fucking here, cupcake," Rachel said kissing the head of Sara's cock. "Just pure love making."

Sara sighed blissfully. "Please make love to me, Ben. Oh God," she moaned, "that feels wonderful."

Rachel took most of her cock inside her mouth and Sara couldn't last any longer, she thrust towards Rachel and came with several ropes of cum. Rachel swallowed it all, not missing any.

Shortly after that, Ben's cock swelled and spilled his cum into the condom. A few minutes later he softened and slipped out of her. "I guess I stamped both of your 'V-cards" this time," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

"That was marvelous," Sara sighed. She wrapped her arms around Rachel and whispered. "Thank you, so very much. I'll never forget this, ever."

Rachel smiled. "You're welcome, babe, anytime."

"Really?"

Ben sat up and looked at Rachel, his eyes held her with a mischievous glint, one eyebrow tilted up. "Really, any time?"

She kissed his nose and winked. "Yup, anytime."

"Okay, let's get showers. The weather's perfect, so let's hang some 'rag' and go sailing."

"Rag?" Sara said quizzically.

"Euphemism for sailcloth," Ben said as he swatted her butt playfully. He scampered into the bathroom and turned the water on.

Rachel and Sara joined him while he waited for the water to get hot.

Sara turned to Rachel; she was nearly bouncing with excitement. "What should I wear?"

"I've got some stuff that will probably fit."

Sara nodded, beaming.

Ben slipped under the showerhead and both women followed in behind him. He grinned as they began to soap up his body, Rachel took the front and Sara took the back. Both women seemed to take particular care with his cock and ass. He squirmed a little as Rachel's mouth enveloped his cock and Sara buried her fingers into his ass. Eventually, nearly spent, he rinsed off and they switched positions with Rachel next.

Not to be outdone, Sara moved to Rachel's cock and attempted to return the earlier favor. Her cock grew as she kissed the head and Sara's mouth strained to accept her girth.

Meanwhile Ben spent a good deal of time massaging Rachel's ass until Sara asked him to join her in her assault on Rachel's monster.

Sara grinned at Ben. "It's too big for my mouth, but I thought maybe if we both worked together..."

He nodded and between the two, Rachel erupted with rope after rope of cum, splashing across the shower and trickling to the drain.

Rachel leaned down and kissed Sara passionately on the lips. "Thank you, babe, that was wonderful." Then she kissed Ben and whispered. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"Luckiest next to me," he said, kissing her cheek.

After they were all clean and toweled off, Rachel led Sara into her bedroom to rifle through her closet and find something suitable.

An hour later, they were dressed, a lunch was packed, and they were out the door.

The three of them stood on the dock and looked at the boat. "Rachel, you're Sara's teacher today, show her everything we talked about, okay?"

"Why me?"

"There's an old adage that goes: 'See one, Do one, Teach one.' It's the best way to learn, for both of you. Don't worry, I'll be there to fill in the gaps." He turned and stepped onto the boat to set the jib sail on the forestay and rig the lines back to the cockpit. "I'll set up the rigging while you introduce Sara to some terms."

Ten minutes later, they were ready to release the dock lines. Rachel was at the tiller. "The wind is almost coming across the bow, how do we get out of the marina like that?"

Ben grinned as he peeked around the mainsail. "On a very close reach. We may have to hike out, we'll see."

Sara turned to Rachel. "Hike out?"

"It means we lean out from the side of the boat opposite of the way it's leaning. You'll see, it's scary as hell, but loads of fun."

Ben released the dock lines and pushed the boat away from the pier as he jumped back on board. He glanced back to the cockpit to make sure both women were wearing their life jackets and they were. Then he pulled the line to set the main sail. "Sara, pull that line on the left...yes, that one, and once it's tight wrap it around the winch to pull it tighter."

Sara was nervous but she followed Ben's directions explicitly. The jib sail was now nearly flat and the boat pointed just off the wind direction by about ten degrees.

Rachel held the tiller tightly amid-ships and the boat began to lurch slowly forward into the wind.

It started to heel, lean away from the wind, to leeward. "Sara, grab that life-line and lean out to the right. We need to counterbalance the sails." As she did that Rachel adjusted her position in the cockpit and leaned out as well.

The boat cleared the marina point and Ben signaled that they could move to a broad reach.

"Whew, that was crazy," Sara said coming back into the cockpit.

"Fun, huh?" Rachel grinned.

About then Ben dropped into the cockpit all smiles and ducked into the cabin. He emerged a few minutes later with three sodas. "Now that was some expert piloting, skipper!"

Rachel just beamed. "I had a good teacher."

They spent the rest of the morning going over the various sailing positions with Sara. Eventually, Sara reluctantly took the tiller and Ben showed Rachel how to rig the jib. "Now you and Sara can come out when I'm tied up in afternoon classes."

Rachel was looked dubious but nodded.

Later, Rachel piloted the boat back to the marina on a downwind run then on Ben's command, put the tiller hard to leeward as the sails were dropped. The boat pivoted and the momentum carried the tiny craft around to nestle gently against the dock.

Several other mariners nearby gave Rachel a loud round of applause. She blushed and waved.

Ben grinned from ear to ear. "That's no easy trick, sweetheart, you're a natural."

A week later, Ben and Sara sat on the front porch; it was warm out and a good day to watch the world go by.

Sara casually mentioned that a couple of boys were hanging around the shop the last few days trying to get her and Rachel's attention. "I think they were friends of one of the bosses. We both ignored them."

Ben thought about this for a moment then turned to her. "You know, if you want to have boyfriends, Sara, that's your choice. You're here with us, like family, and we love that, but we don't want to stand in your way if you want to date other people."

"Ben...I love you guys, completely. The only way I would leave is if you or Rachel kicked me out." Her eyes began to tear up. "I mean that. And I'm not looking to hook up with anyone, not now, not ever. The love and companionship I get from both of you fills me beyond my wildest dreams. Besides, that new position you used last week was amazing, my body still tingles with the thought of it."

Rachel came out from the kitchen to join them on the porch. She carried a tray with mugs of hot cocoa to help ward off the evening chill. "Yeah, I liked that position, too." She grinned at Ben as she set the tray down on a side table.

"You two have changed my life," Sara added. "I'll never forget that." She paused a moment then continued. "I know it's hard for you to be in the middle between Rachel and me, and we will do whatever we can to help you understand, but know this, we love you, very much."

Rachel stood next to her and nodded. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in moving in with us, Sara? We do have a spare bedroom."

Sara squealed and jumped up to hug Rachel. "Really, do you mean it? I could move in with you guys? Like today?" She was literally jumping up and down.

Ben laughed at her exuberance. "Yes, today if you want to. Rachel and I talked about it last night. It seems only reasonable as you're here all the time anyway. And, oh, one other thing, we love you too. Welcome to the family, sis."

Rachel turned to Sara and grinned. "Let's go sailing tomorrow, okay?" Then she added with a wink. "We can make love on the water."

"You two wear me out," he said with a grin, "but in a good way."

*****

The author copyrights this chapter, as well as any past or future chapters of this series. The reproduction of any chapter or part of any chapter of A Singe Moment without the written permission of the author is expressly prohibited. This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters, their names and the places they visit, are purely from the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to persons, places, or things is not intentional and purely coincidental.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 year ago

Great, it's a wonderful love story. Very great luck to Rachel, Sarah and Ben. You describe their love beautifully, how they love each other (because it's hard to call it ordinary sex). My heart is already beating faster, imagining what will happen in the next parts. Greetings from Poland SissyBoy from Warsaw. 📝

Wspaniale, to cudowna historia miłosna. Bardzo wielkie szczęście Rachel, Sary i Bena. Pięknie opisujesz ich miłość, jak się kochają we trójkę (bo trudno to nazwać zwykłym seksem). Już serce bije Mi mocniej, wyobrażając co wydarzy się w następnych częściach. Pozdrawiam z Polski SissyBoy z Warszawy. 📝

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

I definitely agree...it's a helluva love story. Well written and the love scenes (can't say sex) are wonderful and caring. Looking forward to ready chapter 3.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 5 years ago
Feeling the Love

Ben's luck just keeps getting better. I can just imagine what's going to happen in chapter 3.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
An Addition

This was an interesting addition that became a threesome beyond belief! Somehow we need a trans woman to change her gender!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic..

Please keep writing this series, Dream. It's amazing.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Loving Yvonne A new neighbor changes a young man's life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Transgender Neighbor Mike falls for his blonde transgender neighbor, Caroline.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Intern Lawyer Rob falls in love with the transwoman at his firm.in Transgender & Crossdressers
You Got a Friend A young homeless man, finds a new home.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Something Better Unexpected love is the best cure for a broken heart.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories