A Singular Desire

Story Info
A dream comes true.
1.2k words
3.92
2.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thank you to His_LittleGirl for proofreading/correcting this submission.

*******************

My love,

In my imagination, no..., in every thought, I see you, standing in the moonlight, the air causing your hair to shift ever so slightly on the breeze. The light illuminates your nude form which is so alluring, exciting. Though you can't possibly know it, you are the incarnation of my dreams. Every line, every curve, no, everything about you is an example of what it means to be a woman, only perfected. Your face hints at a desire, an inner need I am determined to fulfill. This vision of you is enough to affect me: suddenly there isn't enough air; I struggle to breathe. My mind is fixed, resolute, and only one subject is granted room for thought: you.

I circle about and approach you from behind, each step bringing me tantalizingly closer to a moment of exhilaration, a moment of absolute delight. My heartbeat thunders in my ears, as the fear that you may vanish, like mist being burned away by the sun's rising, forces my heart's rate up. It seems almost agonizing, this journey of drawing nearer, the anticipation of touching you making each breath I take sound harsh in the stillness, yet you always seem at least one step farther away, ever elusive. Then, after what seems a small eternity, my finger makes contact with your bare flesh. I trace your curves and watch the goose bumps respond, each tiny hair becomes erect, all following the path of my touch. A smile comes unbidden to my face, as I'm able to see the effect my tenderness has on you, and recognize your inability to resist this stolen moment with me.

My smile grows wider as I hear the first sigh pass your lips. The sound sends shivers down my spine, and I long to breathe it in. Perhaps a bit roughly, I grab your arm and spin you to face me, my need to hold you overwhelming any thought of gentleness. Your softness molds you against me, as I pull you into my firm embrace. I want to possess you, not just for this moment, but forever.

Your lips curl with amusement because you know the effect you have on me, the same as you have on all men, an effect as certain as gravity and as inexorable as the rising tide. Your eyes of blue, such a light, pure color, like a cloudless sky on a bright, clear day, seize my gaze and arrest my mind. It is impossible for me to look away, despite the merriment I see sparkling within. I couldn't care less that you're laughing at me, because you're in my arms. Simply being with you is worth any cost I must pay.

Standing this close to you fills my nose with your scent, light, fresh, and delicate. There's an indefinable smell to your hair, both inviting and intoxicating, all at the same time. It makes me light-headed and weakens my knees. Any man would give anything to be here, but today, I'm the lucky one, or at least, I hope to be.

The smoothness of your skin is more pleasing than the finest silk, and entirely irresistible. It draws my mouth, as though you hold an attractive power which I cannot fight, to touch, lick, and caress your flesh. I kiss your neck, softly, continually, and let my own desire communicate itself through my lips. Your ears seem to call for their own, personal, time of loving, and I am eager to answer. I nuzzle them affectionately, kissing, nibbling, and granting them all the attention they could ever want.

Your breathing, I note, has quickened. I glance to your chest, to the twin slopes of your womanly promise. Of its own volition, my finger traces the shape of your contrasting skin tones at each of their centers. A gasp and a moan escape your open lips, as your flesh hardens and becomes erect. A second later, and your body signals it is time to relocate my oral attention. Without hesitation and with a desperation born of need, I comply. I do my best to give each of your 'girls' the love you so richly deserve.

Finally, I reach down, boldly, unable to deny myself your foremost charms any longer. Are you regretting your decision, allowing me to touch you so intimately? It doesn't matter anymore; I'm no longer in control of my body, if I ever was, and am driven onward. Your quick intake of breath makes my heart beat ever faster, because you are reacting, to me, to my touch. My finger drifts downward, caressing you between your legs. I separate your folds, and delicately explore your hidden treasures. You moan as sensations electrify your body, and that encourages me to do more. You relax in complete surrender, to me.

I can no longer help myself; I fall to my knees before you, a worshiper at your shrine of female charms. You grab my head as my tongue makes contact with your flesh. Lightly, teasingly, I pay homage to the core of your femininity. You begin to tremble and to pant loudly. Your hands seize my head and squeeze tightly, forcing my face against you, as if you're afraid I may stop, or leave. I won't; I can't. You own my heart, my mind, and my soul. I'm not certain when, but I realize, without my knowledge or consent, you've stolen my love, and so, I offer it freely, one careful lick and gentle kiss after another.

My passion chooses this moment to burst into a raging inferno, the wildfire manifesting as a desperate urge to possess you..., all of you. I feel an overwhelming, undeniable impulse to merge myself with you. My need for you grows with each passing second. I've become addicted to your sight, your scent, your sounds... to the essence of everything you are. All my will is absorbed by my longing; I must have you..., now!

I lay you down onto the soft grass, and your gaze never leaves my face. There is a question there, one so subtle I cannot understand. Perhaps you are asking for what I am determined to give you anyway, or maybe you are merely offering me this supernal gift of self. It doesn't matter; my love will be consummated! At this point, it is a primal need, and cannot be denied any longer.

I arrange you, with both a thought for your comfort, and a singular desire for you which presents itself as an unspoken urgency. You are precious to me, though, so I strive for infinite tenderness as I open your legs to me, exposing your womanhood. Peering at your beauty, I'm suddenly unable to resist a moment longer. I press myself forward, and join with you in the timeless motions of lovers. You seem ready, even eager, to match my efforts, as we climb our stairway to nirvana together.

Though my intent is to lift you, to introduce you to a realm of pleasure and joy, your every move steals my attention, and drags it away to the very destination I had intended for you. Your touch is invigorating, your kiss, divine and demanding. Then a pivotal moment arrives; you create within me an ecstasy beyond description, beyond feeling, beyond all imagining. My soul is carried away on an orgasmic wave of impossible dimensions. Though I long to abide there, with you, I am refused residence. As I float back to earth, and find myself wrapped in your legs, your arms, and your love, I discover I am more than content. My life has been fulfilled, and I can die happy, because I've had at least one moment of you.