A Sinner's Repentance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena shimmies out of the pleated skirt, swaying her wide hips slightly while she is caressing her body. Her own hands are lighting little fires under her now almost naked skin, and Pastor Evan- He is lighting fireworks. His large hands can almost entirely cup her massive breasts, and he has found her nipples poking out from under the somewhat sheer material of the bra, so he is pinching them -- most likely to make sure she doesn't feel all pleasure from this wicked display.

She slides the straps of her bra down, and swiftly unbuckles it with a hand behind her back -- leaving her tits fully open to the pastor's rough exploration. He bends over and licks her nipple, tastes her, and Selena has to keep herself from bucking at the knees. She cannot stop herself from running a hand through his hair, however, but instantly blushes, afraid to seem as if she wants to encourage him.

The white cotton of her panties is almost entirely soaked through, so you can see the outline of her cunt as the fabric clings to her lips. Of course, the pastor takes note, and she seems him notice what a shameful slut she really is. This is making her wet. Re-enacting her own downfall, where she should only feel true shame in doing so, is the most erotic experience she has ever had.

He slips a finger in between her legs, the other hand still groping her tit. Snickering, he brings the finger up to her mouth. She shakes her head rapidly -- understanding what he wants from her, but she just cannot do it. She cannot taste herself.

Pastor Evan gets frustrated and uses his free hand to pinch her nose. The pressure in her chest is building and she has to take a breath, trying to turn her cheek toward him to not give him a chance to stick his finger inside her. He is faster though, and the taste of her own pussy is in her mouth. It is warm, slimy, tastes a bit sweet and a bit tangy.

"What is that?" He is holding on to the back of her neck, forcing her to look into his eyes as she confesses.

"My juices, father."

"Why, pray tell, are you wet while you are reliving your sins?" She is shaking under his hand, worried to not give the right answer.

"I- my body is betraying me."

One hand moves to the front of her neck, and he disapprovingly shakes his head.

"Tsk, tsk. We will not get anywhere if you cannot admit to yourself what you have become. Repeat after me -- I am a cheap whore, a criminal, driven by lust and a desperate need to be fucked. I am a tool for deviance, and my orifices are the property of my father until I am responsible enough to take good care of the blessings I have been given."

"I- I am a cheap whore and a criminal-" She looks around, confused, holding onto the pastor's arm for support even though his hands are still around her neck. When she gulps, scared of using these dirty words about herself, she knows he can feel her festering shame in his grip. "I am sorry, father, I forget."

"Of course you do. That filth has infiltrated your brain. Leaves you as nothing but a dumb cunt, no? I'll help you, but you'll have to help me in return -- your depravity is getting to me. I need you to rub my cock while I recite it to you, so that I won't get that horrible illness your teacher mentioned."

Only fair, Selena agrees. He is sacrificing so much for her, she can do this for him. While she unbuttons his pants, the pastor finds his way back to her breasts, but also lets his hands travel her body -- feeling her smoothness and her curves guide his hands.

One her hands are firmly on his shaft, one hand pumping and one playing with his head (thank you Ms. Thompson!) he starts reciting.

"I am a cheap whore, a criminal-"

"I am a cheap whore, a criminal-" She follows suit, even though the words feel foreign in her mouth. Desperately, she tries to keep her voice steady, trying to prove that she understands the serious situation she is in.

"-driven by lust and a desperate need to be fucked-"

"-driven by lust and a... desperate need to be fucked-" How does he know, she asks herself? Can he tell that her fingers can't traverse his length without imagining it in her, taking her over the desk in this office? Can he tell she is that impure?

"- I am a tool for deviance and --"

"- I am a tool for deviance and --" A tool indeed. It helps slightly to imagine that something else is controlling her. That there is a good Christian underneath it all.

"- my orifices are the property of my father --"

She blushes, bright red, realising for the first time what that means, what she is agreeing to. Her body will no longer be her own, because she cannot be trusted with it. Her words get caught in her throat.

"Come on, I don't have all day."

"- my orifices are the property of my father-"

"- until I am responsible enough to take care of the-" He pauses, and grabs her cunt hard with one of his hands, just holding her in a steady grip. She cannot help herself anymore, grinding against his hand, wishing he could get her to that sweet release. "-blessings I have been given."

"-until I am responsible enough to take care of the blessings I have been given." She is now fully moaning her words, incapable of restraining herself further.

"Good girl." Those words again, they make her fully gyrate on him, whilst pumping her hand around his cock faster and faster.

"Calm it slightly, don't be such a cockslut -- I still need you to suck me like you did with your dirty elderly neighbour. No hands -- I really want to see what you are capable of." He laughs at her as he is saying it, making her fall to her knees fast so that she can hide away in shame between his legs.

Slowly, she takes the head of his pole in her mouth, carefully to create a good seal with her lips -- suckling away on him as if his dick is the tastiest treat she has had in a long time. Her hands are naughty, taking the opportunity to fondle the pastor's firm asscheeks while she descends lower on the cock.

Pushing him into her mouth, she soon reaches the root, and holds herself there a short while whilst holding her breath -- she doesn't even need to deal with gagging on the way down, as if she was built for this. The pastor, who has been trying to hold it together so that he can bless her with his seed in her mouth, comes down her throat in big thick spurts, that she greedily swallows down. She has never tasted cum before, and she doesn't like the salty, musky substance that she can now feel all over her mouth. Swallowing simply happens on instinct.

As she sits there, looking up at him with big expectant eyes and the remnants of his seed in the corner of her mouth, he just grins in disgust. "That was worse than I thought, honestly, Miss Cruz. I cannot believe you are able to so easily drink down the cum of whatever man you let enter you -- it honestly just makes me think that someone as slutty as you must have had lots of practice at these heinous things. I am so happy I will get a chance to turn you from sinner to true believer."

She tries to get up, thinking this signals that she can finally get dressed and try to restore some of her dignity, but she finds herself being pushed down to the ground again immediately. "A second, my child, I don't think we were quite finished with the full extent of your debauchery. If I recall correctly, you still have something very bad to beg for, hm?"

Immediately she averts her gaze, fidgeting with the fringe of the carpet. "No, I don't really need- It is okay-" She would never admit it out loud, but the thought of finally getting to have that sweet moment of freedom, having the pastor take her to heaven, makes her very excited. Her throbbing cunt wants nothing more, but she also knows that she desperately does not want to have to sit below him and beg him to eat her out. She is a good girl.

"No, no, we need it for the full evaluation. Come on, little slut, beg for it." Again, a kind caress of her cheek, perhaps because he understands the peril that she is in.

This is her punishment. Selena steels herself, revisits the words in her mind, tries to not see the crosses lining the office, tries to not think of who might be listening to her completely degrading herself -- what sort of holy entities that can hide in these walls. "Um, I- I am so horny, I can't really think straight and- um, I would- I would really like it if maybe you could do.. the same.. for me?"

Another hard slap hits her, and he grabs her chin. "Try again, I know that a Christian girl on her knees knows how to beg."

The tingles again. This time, it is helpful. The whore in her awakens. With her blaring red cheeks, she continues: "I beg of you, lick my cunt. Suck my clit, make me buck my hips and make me pray for the ability to hold on just a moment longer, before you take me to heaven. Tongue fuck me, because I am a filthy slut, who cannot take this anymore."

Without a word he pulls her to her knees, twists her nipples until she cries out in pain, and pulls the white drenched panties down her legs -- her most sacred place now available to the world. She shakes her head softly, knowing that she should protest this, that it is wrong, but she also desperately wants to feel him on her. He pushes her against the wall, crouches down, runs his hands down the length of her body. Slowly, he leans in, and she can feel his breath on her clit-

"I think I get the idea." He stands back up again, puts his pants back on. "I don't think we should participate in your corruption further when we have all the information we need."

Selena has to bite her knuckle to stop herself from punching the wall in frustration, but she goes to start dressing herself, tears in her eyes from the pent-up sexual energy.

Pastor Evan has already sat down by his computer, his bible resting next to him, as if for moral support. He speaks without even looking her way. "Miss Cruz? Leave the underwear please. I need you to practice being chaste without any tools to help you -- so only skirts without underpants for you from now, okay?"

She nods, a bit annoyed at the suggestion that she needs to practice keeping her hands to herself -- at least until she notices that she is mindlessly tracing circles around her nipple as he speaks. Her hands just want to alleviate this desperate need in her. Maybe she does need to practice. "Yes, father."

"I also want you to strictly abstain from sex or from touching yourself at all, until you get any further instruction -- this is penance, and it is not meant to be fun for you, it is meant to be a step towards the absolution of your sins. Do you hear me?"

Selena suppresses the urge to ask for an exception, just for tonight. "Yes, father."

"This is a grace offered to you, and you will be rejected from this congregation and reported to the police if I notice you straying from the path of faith. It is for your own good, my lamb. Mass starts at nine on Thursday, be there half an hour early. There is no excuse for not showing up. You may get dressed now, if all that is clear to you."

Selena puts her skirt on, slides on her bra and slowly buttons up her blouse. Outwardly, she looks mostly like she did before she came in here. The truth lies rather in her newfound yearning, and the taste of Pastor Evan that still lingers at the back of her throat.

"You may leave. Find your way out, thank you. I need peace to pray for you."

"Thank you father, I am so sorry." He doesn't look at her as she leaves, but she looks back, and sees her white underwear almost glowing against the antique carpet in the holy office. As she gets outside the church doors, she can feel the hot summer breeze blow up under her skirt, titillating her. Her period of repentance might be even longer and more difficult than she first thought.

She sighs loudly, trying to ignore the pit in her stomach. "I need a cold shower."

12