A Sissy for A Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy with what he had got, Jayden let his mammoth black dick slip from my sticky lips and zipped himself back up.

"You can thank me again for looking out for you any time, Lulu," he grinned and left me kneeling on the bathroom floor processing what had just happened.

I had just sucked another guy's cock. And liked it? Or at least hadn't put up much of a fight against it. I guess Jayden had helped me get through this strange day, I did owe him something. And in a way maybe a part of me was just more Lulu than Leo tonight anyway. Could I still call myself a "straight guy"? Dressed in a thong and pink dress, mouth full of a bigger, manlier guy's cum, it would be increasingly difficult to say so!

I exited the bathroom stall and checked myself in the mirror to see how I looked and fix myself up a bit. I didn't want any telltale signs of what had just happened when I returned to the wedding reception. What I saw remained a convincingly cute young woman, albeit one that was a little more experienced than before, the brunette waves of my wig a little out of place and lipstick a little smudged. A drop of Jayden's white, sticky cum dripped from the edge of my mouth and I saw myself in the mirror tidying it up with a lick of my tongue, swallowing it like the rest.

"Oh, we've all been there, babe," I heard a voice say, "Are you really a bridesmaid if you don't end the day of the wedding on your knees swallowing some guy's love juices? I know that's where I'm hoping my night ends!"

I turned to see an identical dusky pink chiffon dress to mine, the same pink ribbon around the waist, and inside it the athletic frame of Ashley, my fellow bridesmaid.

"Although, for most of us our excitement is a little easier to hide," she added, aiming a significant glance down at my skirt.

I gasped audibly to see the sign of my bathroom liaison I hadn't noticed in the head-and-shoulder height mirror. The line of my skirt had been transformed by the tenting of a very obvious erection, even in a girly little dick as small as mine! I guess my body had no interest in denying that I'd enjoyed getting down on my knees and submitting to a big black cock.

"Ha, don't worry," Ashley laughed at my blushing face, "I always thought you were a little sissy anyway. I'm sure you'll be better off giving into it."

And with that she left the bathroom, chuckling to herself, leaving me to think unsexy thoughts until my arousal abated enough to be seen in public again.

***

Back at the reception, I was approached by the bride herself. Jessica was still looking radiant in her sparkling sequined white mermaid dress. She was clearly having the time of her life, no doubt assisted by the huge amount of alcohol she had drunk so far. She had a cocktail in her hand, a massive smile on her face and her words were a little slurred as she spoke. But before she could say anything she simply grabbed me in a giant embrace.

"I'm soooo happy you were a part of this today, Leo... er, Lulu..." my sister smiled, "It's almost worth not having Cassie here to have my little brother or sister or whatever play a bigger part in the greatest day of my life. And you make such a good bridesmaid too. I wish I'd thought of this sooner! Ashley tells me you've really done a great job of it. She says you've really taken to the role and given it your all. So, thank you sooo much for this!"

I could see Ashley over her shoulder smirking and giggling to herself, enjoying watching me blush and squirm as I wondered just how much my sister's college roommate had shared about me and what I'd done tonight.

"I've loved having a sister for the day," Jessica continued, "And, trust me, Lulu is one of the hottest girls in the room. Play your cards right and, who knows, you could have a better chance of making it with some of the girls here than Leo ever would!"

Honestly, my sister suggesting I could get more girls as one than as myself was the least strange part of the day. But as she swanned away to greet more friends and family with drunken enthusiasm, I couldn't help but feel good about what she had said. And, after all, my new look already had got me more sexual attention than I had expected from this wedding, just not from the girls! Besides, all of this certainly had brought us closer as brother and sister (even if she didn't know that one new thing we shared was experience swallowing black cock!)

"She's right, you know," said Beth, now at my side and looking more gorgeous than I could hope to in the pink chiffon dress, "You do make a very cute bridesmaid."

The crush of my teenage years, my sister's maid of honor, was standing more closely and intimately with me than I could ever have previously hoped. Her lips, painted a matching rosy pink to mine, were practically whispering in my ear. Her hand gently ran over my back and stroked across my ass. Her hunky black boyfriend, the best man, was nowhere to be seen.

"I know you always had a thing for me and I could never really get into it when you were just my best friend's gawky little brother," Beth went on, "But looking like you do now... Well, that's a whole different story."

My crush was coming onto me? If I had known it would lead to this, then I would probably have gone straight from trying on panties to wearing dresses in high school! This day had done a lot to shake my heterosexuality, but the flutter in my stomach as the most beautiful woman I knew took me by the hand and suggested we go somewhere more private showed that, whatever else happened, a hot woman still did it for me. And for once it seemed I did it for them too.

"Come on up to my room and I'll show you just what I think of the new you," Beth said, as she became the second member of the wedding party to lead me away from the reception for a little fun. Lulu was very in demand!

As I left the party for the last time that night, I caught the eye of Chuck the creep. Having obviously struck out with Tara, he was now trying his luck with her older sister Lauren. Remembering he shared my lust for Beth, I shot him a triumphant smirk at leaving on her arm and was rewarded with a look of jealous anger on his face.

The wedding reception was taking place in the hotel's function room. Away upstairs were the rooms in which the wedding party and close friends and family were staying. It was to here that Beth led me, to a room just a couple of doors down from mine where she was staying that night.

As soon as we were inside the room, she pulled me in for a kiss. It felt incredible, our lips pressed together, tongues entwined. It was different from how it had been whenever I'd kissed a girl before, as soft and feminine as our identical pink dresses and rosy lipstick.

"Girl on girl? Nice," came a deep voice that revealed we were not alone in the room.

"Hi Ty," said Beth cheerily, taking me by the hand and leading me properly inside the room, where I could now see her big black boyfriend Tyrone sitting in a chair watching, "I've brought Lulu to join us."

"What?" I said, confused, "What's happening?"

"We want you to join us in the bedroom, sweetie," Beth replied, "Wasn't it obvious when I told you we'd have some fun in private? Or when we made out just now?"

"But... but... with him?" I stammered.

"Of course," Beth laughed, "I'm not about to cheat on my new fiance on the night we got engaged! No, I'm getting him a treat instead.

"Tyrone's been wanting a threesome for ages and we never found the right person. He didn't want another guy, but I didn't know any girls that were right for it. Then you came along as Lulu and were just what we were looking for: a cute girl with a tight piece of sissy ass!"

"You know, I thought you were a little bitch, sure," said Tyrone, "But not a total sissy slut. I thought that you were just doing your sister a favor by dressing all girled up for the day. And then my boy Jayden told me what a little whore you really were and I realized Beth was right. You white girls are all the same. Even the ones who thought they were boys!"

"So, come on Lulu, why not?" said Beth as she undid the pink ribbon around her waist and slid the bridesmaid's dress from her shoulders, leaving her dressed in just bra, lace thong and strappy pink heels, "I know you want me. When are you going to get another chance like this?"

As she unclasped her bra and revealed to me, for the second time that day, the perfect round orbs of her incredible breasts, I knew that I would do anything Beth asked of me. I was as much in her power as I had been ready to submit to Jayden's masculine strength earlier that evening. And, even if not, there was Tyrone too. A former high school football team mate of Darryl and Jayden, he was huge, broad and strong. Anything that Beth could not seduce me into, then, Tyrone had the power to force me to submit to. It was a lethal combination.

For the moment, Tyrone just sat there, lounging powerfully in the chair, watching as the woman I now knew he was freshly engaged to kissed me passionately. Beth, meanwhile, gently pushed me down from kissing her lips to her bare chest. High school me would not have been able to believe I was here, cupping those incredible tits in my hand, kissing and licking them. Hell, the right now version of me could hardly believe I got to suckle on Beth's erect nipples, swirling my tongue around them and receiving great satisfaction as I heard her sigh in pleasure.

"That's a nice show, girls, but how about getting me involved too," Tyrone said, as I glanced over to see him still seated, but now with his pants off and cock out.

Tyrone was still dressed in his wedding shirt, jacket and tie, the latter in the same shade of dusky pink as my dress. From the waist down, however, he was naked and tugging on a mammoth black member. It was the second black cock I'd seen naked and in the flesh and it suggested that all the rumours I'd heard about how much bigger black guys were down there were all true. It might not have been quite as majestically huge as Jayden's ebony beast, but it was still several inches longer than mine and intimidatingly thick.

Beth took me by the hand and led me over to where her new fiance was sat, pushing me down on my knees, before kneeling beside me. She kissed me again as she reached her hand over and started stroking Tyrone's thick black shaft. If anything she looked even better than ever: slender feminine body, pale white breasts alongside dark masculine strength and a huge black rod of a dick. The contrast was delicious. I might have thought that seeing my long term crush with a better man than me would be a turn off, but surprisingly it seemed as though the opposite was true.

Beth began alternating kissing my lips and licking her fiance's now rock hard cock, all while my hand enjoyed the feel of her pert round tit. As she licked a drop of precum from the tip of Tyrone's black hardness and then pushed her tongue into my mouth, I got, second hand, a taste of a real man. And I kind of liked it. In fact, I did nothing to resist when she pointed his whole dick in my direction and pushed the glistening head between my lips.

Beth stroked her hand up Tyrone's hardness while I bobbed my mouth up and down on the tip. As I gasped and let it slip from my lips, Beth hungrily replaced me and swallowed even more of him, before pushing the ebony mammoth back into my mouth.

I had learnt a little from the first big black dick I had sucked that afternoon and I was more prepared to take this one in. In fact, as I relaxed into it, I realized I was enjoying the warm musky taste and even anticipating another load of salty cum hitting the back of my throat. What I hadn't banked on, though, was the additional pleasure of sharing this juicy black cock with a hot white girl, of Beth kissing me over and around her fiance's black beast. Her hand just running over my own little dick, even through my dress and panties, caused my little pecker to jump and quiver. It was like these new gayer, girlier feelings were fighting with my old straight ones to see which was hornier.

"We've seen how well you suck dick, Lulu," she said, breathily, "But can you go down on a girl as well as you do on a guy?"

She stood up to remove her pink lace panties, putting me at eye line with her enticing hairless pussy, its pink lips as feminine as the black dick in my mouth was masculine. Then she lay back on the floor and spread her legs. Eagerly, I let Tyrone's big black cock out of my mouth and positioned myself on my knees between Beth's legs.

Her shaved wet pussy was intoxicating and in a moment my face was buried there, my tongue lapping at her swollen lips and flicking across her clit in a way that made my dream girl moan and squirm. Take away the feminizing pink dress, make up and panties, not to mention the hulking black stud in the room with us, and I could be living my teenage fantasy.

Tyrone had no interest in being left out, though, even if burying my face in Beth's wet cunt had made me forget him for a moment. I was abruptly reminded, though, by the feel of strong, powerful hands over my ass. The way I was positioned - on my knees, face down, lapping at pussy - pushed my ass vulnerably up in the air. The skirt of my pink chiffon dress was hanging around my waist, exposing the pink lace thong that was a match for the one that Beth had just removed. It was this thong that Tyrone's hands were on.

With one hand fondling my buttcheek, the other pushed the tiny fabric of my thong aside. And then I gasped in shock as I was penetrated. It was only one of Tyrone's thick black fingers, but he had shoved it right up inside my puckered pink butthole. I couldn't believe how filled up it made me. I glanced over my shoulder to see him hungrily stroking his monster cock with one hand while that finger of the other pushed into me. I knew what was coming and had no idea how I would take it.

"Come on, Lulu, back to me," Beth said, pulling my face back toward her, "Lick my pussy. Don't worry about Ty back there. Believe me, he'll just take whatever he wants. Relax and you'll enjoy it more."

I resumed eating Beth out, but couldn't ignore the sensation of my ass being violated by black fingers. It was a momentary relief when the finger slid out, but not for long as Tyrone spit on my ass and his hand and, with the extra lubrication, shoved a second finger up there. I nearly passed out from the pain, but remembered what Beth said and, instead of clenching my butt around Tyrone's fingers, relaxed my muscles until it felt more bearable to be fingered like this.

"Thanks for this, Beth," Tyrone said, "Best engagement present I could think of. I'm gonna fuck this tight sissy ass so hard, this bitch will think of nothing but black cock ever again!"

I'd taken two thick black fingers, surely I could manage a cock too? I focused my energy on sucking the clit of the writhing white hottie beneath me and tried not to worry about the strong black stud behind. He pulled his fingers from me and I felt my butt clench again, almost as if my body longed to pull them back in.

With the impressive strength of a former star high school athlete, Tyrone grabbed the waistband of my pink panties and simply tore the flimsy undies in two, completely exposing my bare ass and casting the ruined thong aside. He pushed my thighs wider, giving greater access to my naked ass and its pink virgin hole. My butt clenched involuntarily as I heard him spit on his hands again and rub his dick, already slick with mine and Beth's saliva. I felt the head pushing against the puckered opening of my waiting ass. And then, with a push, he was truly inside me. With another thrust, he was buried deep and my body shook with shock.

I screamed so loud that I could honestly believe that all the guests at the wedding reception downstairs would hear and come running, my sister the bride panicked at what violence was being committed on her special day. I felt far more painfully impaled than just taking Tyrone's fingers. This was something hitting deep inside me. I bit my lip. There were tears in my eyes.

"That's it, take it bitch," said the strong black stud taking my anal virginity.

"Remember to relax and enjoy it, Lulu," Beth pushed my face back between her thighs, "And don't stop eating me, I'm nearly there!"

Once again I tried to focus my energies on pleasing the girl at one end and just relaxing my hole at the other. The pain of the impaling and humiliation of being feminized, bent over and nailed from behind like a whore, did make my pussy eating more erratic than before. But I was still encouraged by the increased urgency of Beth's moans of pleasure. My own grunts and gasps were more pained, but I was beginning to relax as Tyrone slowly withdrew and then more forcefully thrust back into me. As he began to thrust more rhythmically in and out of my little pink anus, my newly opened virgin hole began to feel other sensations than pure pain. It began to enjoy the sensation of being deeply filled.

"Oh..oh! Ohhhh!" Beth gasped and moaned as her thighs tightened around my head, "Oh God, yes!"

Her hips buckled as she came from my oral attention. This seemed to spur her fiance on and Tyrone appeared not far from a climactic moment of his own. The big black stud taking my anal cherry now had his hands on my waist, where my pink bridesmaid dress was still wrapped around me, and was thrusting deep from his hips.

"Get ready for it, bitch," he grunted, "You're not a virgin sissy any more!"

And then I felt myself filled with the second slimy load of the day as the second big black stud came inside me, this time right up into my ass. Warm, slimy goo ran down my thighs as Tyrone withdrew his huge black dong and wiped it off against my exposed bare butt cheek.

My ass felt sore, but it missed the feeling of being filled almost immediately. I'd never had anything inside me back there before tonight, but even in the humiliation of that moment I could sense that this probably wasn't the last time. My own tiny dicklet, now covered again by the A-line skirt of my chiffon dress, had been puny and soft when first experiencing the pain of a rock hard rod up my ass. But I couldn't help noticing it was now stiff and leaving dribbles of precum inside the dress.

"Thank you, Lulu," Beth, naked except for the strappy heeled sandals we both still wore, said as she ushered me toward the door, "You've given us both what we wanted."

As Tyrone lay back on the hotel room bed, his magnificent black cock still huge now it was soft again, he gave no comment. But Beth's thanks gave me a warm glow as she kissed my cheek and ushered me out into the hotel corridor.

***

I could hear now the music still blaring out from the reception room downstairs. The post-wedding party was still in full swing. Which meant hopefully it would not be too difficult for me to sneak back from Beth's room to my own without being seen. It was only a few doors after all.

I certainly didn't want to be caught like this. Being a guy in a feminizing bridesmaid dress and heels was embarrassing enough. But having all of that, plus slightly dishevelled hair, smudged lipstick, no panties, and, oh yes, a trail of the best man's cum leaking from my asshole and running down my thighs, would be a whole lot worse.

I tottered gingerly along the hallway, still not totally confident walking in heels and now suffering the effects of having just had my ass pounded by a big black cock, all of which made it that much more difficult to make it that small distance. And that's when I heard someone coming in my direction. A second later I saw the short curly black hair I recognized as belonging to Chuck, the guy who had pestered me on the dancefloor. He was just emerging up the stairs. I definitely didn't want another encounter like that, so I turned and staggered in the opposite direction as rapidly as I could manage, even though it sent me further from my room than before.