A Sissy Gets Hooked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine: Hmm, okay Sir, I will take a look.

Frank: Well you have had a few minutes to look it over, are you still going to turn down my ideas?

Jasmine: How did you get these?!?!

Frank: What do you mean, you sent them to me.

Jasmine: No I didn't! These are videos of me and not as Jasmine!

Frank: Guess again, if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a link for Jasmine's consent that will take you to another page.

Jasmine: I never gave you this!

Frank: What do you mean, it's clearly an email from your account with the Videos attached and signoff by you Julian. Plus I have snipped your conversion yesterday of me asking you again if you really wanted me to have these videos and you enthusiastically said they were mine and I could do what I want with them.

Jasmine: I didn't mean these videos, I meant my videos as Jasmine. I don't know how my email sent those to you. You must have hacked my account!

Frank: Now Julian, don't be making false accusations because you are now having second thoughts about sending out those videos. You have already demonstrated how much of a Webslut you are with all the stuff you had previously posted as Jasmine. It was only a matter of time that Julian would want to expose himself as a sissy online.

Jasmine: OMG, you know my real name too?!

Frank: I was wondering how long it would take you to realize, you are a Dumb Sissy aren't you? I also know your address as you live on Maple lane.

Jasmine: Please stop and please don't let those videos out.

Frank: So are you still going to turn down my idea?

Jasmine: Please, I don't want to be exposed.

Frank: Well just hear me out and maybe you won't be exposed.

Jasmine: Just tell me what you want.

Frank: You have been such a tease to everyone, pretending that you are some Sissy Hooker. It's annoyed a lot of us. So i think it's only right that you no longer be a tease and become what you have rolled played so much as recently. Don't worry though, it's not like I am making you do it as Julian. Your online fans want to see Jasmine become a real hooker, so it will be Jasmine that will be doing it. So you can dress up as her, and wear your precious sunglasses and wig to obscure your face.

Jasmine: Really, you won't expose me as Julian? I can do the next shoot as Jasmine and stay as her?

Frank: That is right, you are going to be Jasmine for the next shoot. Your followers deserve a payoff after all that teasing you have done. Jasmine the Sissy Hooker will make her debut as a real bonafid hooker! No more pretending to be.

Jasmine: Promise, I will stay as Jasmine?

Frank: Yep, the only way that Julian would be outed as a Sissy Hooker would be if you did it yourself.

Jasmine: Sir, I will do as you say.

Frank: That's a good Sissy or should I say Sissy Hooker. On Saturday, you will show up at the motel at noon, but this time you will come fully dressed as Jasmine. Full on dressed with your thigh high boots, fishnets, short skirt, tube top, pvc jacket, and oh find a nice purse to complete your outfit. You are going to spend 12 hours as Jasmine the hooker and after that I will delete the website and you are free to do whatever you want to. I am going to be your first client, and I am going to pay you $10 to take that virgin ass pussy of yours. Not only will you be a hooker, you are going to be a cheap one at that.

Jasmine: Yes Sir.....

Julian was scared of all that was happening but the thought of being turned into a real hooker was exciting a part of her. He wasn't sure if he could trust Frank, but he really didn't feel like he had a choice since he had the videos of him. Julian spent the rest of the week worried but on edge and he continued to watch the Julian Sissygasm videos from Frank's site. It made him on edge even more to see himself being such a slut with a hooker's used thong. After watching it a few times, he finally realized there was more than just his webcam recording him so he found the extra cameras in the room and trashed them. Julian had realized that Frank lived nearby and even came to his home. Reality sunk in that he had been found out by a fan.

At noon on Saturday, Julian dressed as Jasmine the Hooker and pulled into the motel parking lot. As Jasmine, Julian felt vulnerable being out in public, so he did his best to cover his face with the wig and glasses he had on. As he exited the car, he was surprised as Katrina came up to him to greet him.

Hey Babe, you are looking good for your debut! Frank is waiting in one of the rooms already, so let's head up, said Katrina.

As they headed to the room, Katrina looked over at Jasmine and said, I bet you are wondering what I am doing here. Well I had so much fun being a director last time, that Frank wanted me to handle the camera again this time. Sorry but no voice over work this time, so you better keep that voice and any moans you have as feminine as you can, as she winked at Jasmine.

What Julian didn't know was that the other reason she was here was that she had set up most of the Johns that would be visiting. She had invited some of her regulars to come by to fuck Jasmine. Of course Frank had contacted some of Jasmine's fans that were local and invited some as well. She and Frank would be charging them a premium since it was the Sissy's first day as a Hooker. $200 a person would be split between her and Frank, minus the $10 they would have the John's give Jasmine. Jasmine wouldn't know how much money she would actually be bringing in today, but instead would be convinced she was just a cheap hooker.

As Jasmine walked into the motel room, she saw Frank for the first time. The man who would be turning her into an actual hooker for the next 12 hours. Frank didn't even say much to her and just handed her a script to read and walked out the door.

Jasmine looked towards Katrina who responded, that's the script that Frank wants you to read. Just look into the camera babe and read it. Frank will come in and he will break your hooker cherry.

Jasmine read over the script and it got her immediately leaking from her chastity cage. All that time teasing her fans, pretending she wanted to be a hooker would all be turned around tonight. Once she read this script allowed, she knew that things would be different.

Jasmine looked at the camera Katrina was holding and said in her most feminine voice she could: Hi to all my followers, I know I have been such a tease to you lately, with my whole hooker act in my photo and video shoots. It's been a long fantasy of mine, but my inner urges have taken over and I am here to give you some news. I, Jasmine, will debut as a real hooker! I am not going to be any high class hooker, but a very cheap one as I will only be charging $10 a person. I bet some of you watching this video wish you could be handing me $10 right now. Oh, there is a knock at the door, looks like my first customer is here to break my cherry! Enjoy the show!

As Katrina continued to record, Jasmine opened the door and brought Frank into the room and near the bed. Frank asked how much, and Jasmine told him $10. No bad, a very cheap slut, well here is your money, said Frank as he handed her the bill. Jasmine with slightly trembling hands, grabbed the money and slipped it into her purse.

The transaction started with Jasmine kneeling down in front of Frank and unzipping his pants. She grabbed his semi-hard cock and brought her face up to her very first real cock. She could smell the cock, it smelled different than she thought it would, but it started to drive her crazy as she realized she was holding a cock for the first time that wasn't her. After being on edge for so long with the chastity cage these recent weeks and all those fantasies she had of being a hooker, her urges took over. She allowed her slutty side to take over and her body went into autopilot mimicking what she could remember from all the porn videos she had seen online.

She licked the head of the cock then put her mouth on it and finally sucked it. She was giving her first blowjob and her body was getting into it. She took his cock deeper until she heard Frank moan a bit which drove her to pull the cock in deeper. She sucked on Frank's cock for a few minutes before she decided it was time for her to have her cherry popped.

Jasmine got up from her knees and bent over the bed with her ass in the air, as she wiggled her butt in front of Frank. Frank took the invite and pulled out the butt plug that she had been wearing. Jasmine moaned aloud as the plug was pulled out, that was enough for Frank as he proceeded to give Jasmine her first real cock inside of her. Jasmine nearly had a sissygasm with Frank's first penetration.

Katrina continued to film as Jasmine got more and more into the fucking. After a while, Frank let out a groan and Jasmine could feel a warm wetness flood her insides as she then came herself with her own sissygasm that sprayed out of the chastity cage. She had now had another sissygasm and felt so good for her. Once Frank was done with his orgasm, he pulled out and told Jasmine that Sissy Bitches need to clean. Jasmine knew what she needed to do and turned around and proceeded to clean the cock with her mouth. Once she was done, Frank pulled up his pants and left the room.

Katrina stopped filming and said to Jasmine, since that was Frank, he is allowed to cum in you without a condom, but let me give you a piece of advice, you should try and put a condom on your Johns if they are going to fuck you. Jasmine then realized she had just let a man cum in her ass and hoped that Frank was clean.

Katrina then continued, Babe, just do what you can to get the condom on, most Johns will find it hot when you put the condom on with your mouth so they won't complain. You can let them cum in the condom in you or you can beg them to cum on you. I am sure your fans would love to see you get covered in cum.

Now since Frank left a mess in, it's time to get cleaned up before the next guy comes in. I think it would be hot if you squeezed the cum out of your ass and ate it and then licked up that puddle of cum that you made by the bed. Your fans would love it, Katrina told Jasmine.

On autopilot, Jasmine did as Katrina said as the camera started rolling again. She squeezed out the cum as best she could onto her hand and then licked it off for the camera. She couldn't believe that she was eating a John's cum from her ass, but it just fed her urges more as she got more and more horny because of it. Once that was all cleaned off, Jasmine then went over to licked up as much of her cum she could from the dirty floor and the side of the bed.

The next 6 hours went as one would imagine, she had a string of 4 more Johns who paid her $10 to fuck her and she managed to get 3 of them to wear a condom. Jasmine got used to putting a condom on a cock with just her mouth. The one that didn't, she ended up eating the cum from her ass again for the camera. Jasmine managed to get 2 of them to pull out of her and rip the condom off to cum all over her, so her hair and clothes started to become stained with cum. The cum on her made her feel more like a Dirty Whore.

For the one that came in the condom, Katrina came up with another idea for Jasmine and her fans, and Jasmine ended up making a show of digging the condom out of the trashcan and drinking the cum from it.

At this point, Katrina handed Jasmine another script to memorize. Once Jasmine looked it over, it drove her crazy to think about what she would be doing for the remaining 6 hours. She got into position in front of the camera and said her lines.

Jasmine: Hi to all my followers, I wanted to let you know that I have now fucked 5 guys for money and now have earned $50! I am officially a real Hooker now! However, now that I have been broken in and as a Cheap Hooker, I feel that charging $10 a person is too much and will be dropping my rates down to $5 a person. Hope you enjoy the rest of my night!

By the end of the 12 hours, Jasmine had fucked 9 more guys. She managed to get all 9 to wear a condom, probably because as the night went on she was looking more and more used with the cumstains piling up on her. The Johns probably felt it was best to use a condom. This time she managed to get a few of them to cum directly in her mouth as she finished them off with a blowjob.

As Katrina packed up her stuff and the camera, she let Jasmine know that Frank would be sending her an edited video as he needed to blur out all of John's faces first. She also said that Frank would be taking down the Julian website and not to worry about it. She then asked Jasmine if she was going to clean up.

Jasmine replied that she was too tired and didn't have a change of clothes with her so she wouldn't bother until she got home. Well you smelled of cum Katrina let her know as she counted out the money Jasmine had made. You know, you made tonight $95 as she stuffed the money into Jasmine's purse. She also let Jasmine know that she had put a few of the used condoms in her purse as a memento of Jasmine's first night in the purse, as she gave her a wink.

As Katrina opened the door and was about to walk out, she turned to Jasmine, you know, $95 isn't bad, but most hookers strive to make at least $100 in a night. Makes for a nice even number and a good goal to hit. So maybe you should go out on the street and blow a guy for another $5 bucks. You are already dressed for it and I bet you would feel even more like a Dirty Cheap Hooker working a corner. Just a thought, said Katrina as she smiled and walked out of the room.

Jasmine sat there holding her purse with her evenings earnings as she contemplated what Katrina said. She was on edge still and horny even after the sissygasm she had to start her shift. She had fucked so many guys and on the cheap and the thought of doing one more so she could let her fans know she made a cool $100 would be worth it. She would be Jasmine the Sissy Hooker on an actual street corner, it would be a much different experience than what she had in the room waiting for the John's that were brought to her. Her body convinced her that she needed to do this.

As Jasmine walked away down the street she looked for an empty street corner as every corner that she initially came upon already had a hooker. The other hookers would give her a dirty disgusted look and drive her away. She couldn't blame them though as she looked really dodgy with all the cum stains and the already used look she had on her. Plus it didn't help that her chastity cage would peek out under her skirt as she walked in her boots so they knew she was a Sissy.

After a bit of walking, she found an empty corner and set up shop there. It didn't take long for a car to pull up. The window rolled down as it drove up and Jasmine leaned into the window and asked if he was looking for a good time just like she had seen the hookers in all the pornos she had watched do. The guy told her yes and asked what she was offering.

She had barely gotten the words "$5 for a blowjob" out of her mouth when a bunch of cars came screeching up. She then realized she had put her head into the wrong car, it was an undercover police officer and she was caught.

Forget the actual solicitation, Jasmine was dressed like a Hooker, had cum stains all over her, and her purse had cash, used and unused condoms, no one would believe that she wasn't a hooker. Jasmine was booked that evening and photos taken of her and what they found in her purse were taken to provide evidence of her prostitution along with the video of her offering "$5 for a blowjob".

She had her mugshot taken, but it was without her glasses and her wig pulled away from her face. She still had the hooker Jasmine look, but this time with Julian's face exposed. The city she lived in had recently started to try and shame prostitutes by posting their mugshots online with their real names. Julian would soon be joining them for the world to see.

Months went by as Julian dealt with the fallout of his arrest. He eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to probation and now had a prostitution conviction on his record. All his fantasies of pretending to be a Sissy Hooker led him to become known to the world as one.

Another month went by and Julian had remained in his chastity all this time as he still didn't have the key and didn't bother to try and get it removed. He felt after all that had happened, that he deserved to be locked up since he was such a stupid Sissy for all that happened. He couldn't escape what he had become. After his arrest, Frank posted the sissy hooker video online and Jasmine's followers went crazy for it. Julian began to read the comments and messages, but then found that someone had his mugshot tagged to Jasmine and people put it together that Jasmine was Julian the arrested Sissy Hooker. He had the same wig on that he had in the videos and mugshot.

Julian had been outed as Jasmine now. Between the prostitution arrest and the linking of Jasmine to Julian, Julian had lost his job and most of his friends and family had cut off contact with him. With no job, he was running low on funds after having to deal with all the legal expenses of the prostitution charge. Julian didn't know where to turn until he finally sent a message.

Jasmine: Sir, everything about Jasmine and Julian are out.

Frank: I saw that. You were pretty dumb to get arrested as a hooker.

Jasmine: I know Sir, it was stupid of me, but Katrina had said something about making an even $100 and got me all excited to try and work a street corner for real after all I had done that night.

Frank just smiled as he read the message, he thought back to how he had told Katrina what to say on her way out. He had made sure that Jasmine would end up with exactly $95 that night. He had also known the cops were out in force that night to catch hookers and how all the experienced hookers would know what to look for and wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for the sting. Jasmine on the other hand wouldn't find out until it was too late. He had hooked Jasmine the Sissy Hooker and had her reeled in that night.

Frank: So what are you going to do now?

Jasmine hesitated a bit before she sent the next message.

Jasmine: Sir, will you please fuck me for $10?

Frank: No, but I will for $5.