A Sissy Girl Serves Lunch

Story Info
A sissy house 'girl' is used at lunch time.
1.6k words
4.52
23.1k
27
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,229 Followers

He loves the whimpering. Does he ever. I can feel it make him harder, every time. And he loves that it's real. He's huge and I never get used to him pushed way up inside of my rear end. I can only get half of him in my mouth without choking--something he amuses himself with from time to time.

He's almost ten inches long and very thick. He had to train me to take it all. He wanted me to the point of him being able to shove it in all the way without having to take his time. He trained me for just that.

He slaps my butt hard. A loud 'SMACK' sounds off the walls in the living room. Then again. Then a third time. I cry out.

"That's it. You hot little bitch, I never get tired of this ass and the submissive sounds you make! You have no idea how good your tight little hole feels opening and closing just around the head of it."

He laughs as he stops playing and toying with just the head of his massive cock and pushes so far up into me I start to squirm, feel myself instinctively pull away. I can't. I cry out. He holds me in place. His fingers dig into my cheeks.

And I never will know how that feels. He keeps me in locked chastity. I'm not even allowed to think about what it would be like to fuck like he does. Not that I would. I'm his sissy and feel it would be inappropriate for me to fuck anyone. He has me tell him that when I do my 'confession' for him. That is for me to do for him. It's not for sissy bitches like me to consider, he reminds me of that all the time. He says masturbation is all a sissy needs and should be happy with that, grateful for.

I'm allowed masturbation but only in front of him and for his amusement. And not often. Sometimes only once a month. He says my chastity keeps me in the proper frame of mind. When I do masturbate it's at his direction. And he has me say things like, 'Daddy, this little thing is only for your fun and games.', or 'Daddy, this is useless. I only have it for you to hold my butt up higher by it.', and on and on. I say things that he's told me to say, things that are almost self-hypnotizing as I struggle to make my soft little thing cum, things I know he loves to hear. He sits and watches while I 'play', while I do my 'dirty little show' as he calls it, offer my 'confession'. Basically just pledge my sissy submission to him. I am told when to fully concentrate and make myself finally cum and drip into his hand after he's through watching me. I know when he tells me to cum I'd better hurry. He just has to say 'Now!' and I know I have three minutes or it's right back into my penis restraint without cumming. He sits and watches it all.

Now he is in me. All the way in me. I'm pinned to the living room floor. Face down, back arched, butt up. He fucks me in long full strokes. The only sound in the room is the messy, slippery lubricant moving all over his erection as he goes in and out of my little hole, and my 'clinking' earrings, me on the floor. That, and my whimpering. Light tears in my eyes and voice. That is the sound he loves.

I am in only pink high heels and pink sissy ruffle top ankle sox. I wear a pink short spikey hair wig, large pink hoop earrings and gloss bright red lipstick. Whore red, as he calls it. I am naked and baby smooth top to bottom. It's what I am full time in his house, naked in wig and heels. The only 'boy clothes' I have are one pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt, light jacket and running shoes. No boy underwear, not allowed in his house for me. It's all kept locked in a closet, only unlocked when he sends me out in the world for things. But in his house, I am in what I am in now. Nothing. Sissy femme and ready to be used by him, 24x7. He told me when I agreed to move in with him that I would be a sissy sex toy. And he has made that happen, full-time.

He starts to fuck me harder. I feel him lay down across my back, feel his full weight on me, feel his teeth on my shoulder, feel him grip and pull apart my cheeks in back with both his hands, so far apart it hurts. He's ready to cum. I know him.

It'll be the second time he's filled me with his cum today and there will be one more time at least, maybe two. I never know. But I do know he never goes a day without fucking me at least three times minimum. He had me this morning as he does every morning when he wakes. His record is six times in one day.

He has come home for 'lunch' and does this every day at noon. I was lubricated and waiting for him when he came in from work.

"Uhhhh, fuck!!...ooooo..."

He starts to gush. And he does gush. He comes hard in massive spurts. He squirts hard in me and it spills out of me every time. I've never felt a man cum in me like he does. So super messy. I love that about him.

I feel his teeth move to the back of my neck. His large hands hold my butt open, tight and in place. He spreads me wide. He hears me cry out as he does. He's so deep in me it feels like he's up in my throat. He ignores me. I bite my lip, clench my fists on the floor, arms stretched out on the floor in front of me.

And then he's finished. I feel him completely collapse on top of me. I feel him kiss my shoulders, the back of my neck. I Feel his lips go to my ear.

"Good little sissy bitch. You are."

He breathes deep. He kisses my ear, pets my butt.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love doing this for you."

I feel my soft voice still whimper a little bit as I feel him go slightly soft in me. Even semi erect he is huge.

He pats my butt and gets up off me. He stands and waits while I quickly rise to my knees in front of him. He watches as I hurry to suck him clean. I take as much of him as I can get into my mouth, lick the rest of it over and over. Holding it up, I lick his balls, up in between his legs, put it back in my mouth and clean the head of it. I feel his cum start to drip out of my rear end, slippery, messy, all over the inside up between my throbbing cheeks.

He pushes my head away when he's through with me. I hurry to 'mop up' the cum on the floor with my hand, my fingers, hurry to suck and lick any of his cum off of my fingers from the mess on the floor. He says nothing. Just pulls his underwear and pants back up. He knows the floor of his house will be clean, no cum stains at all, when he returns home. He moves to the door.

"I'll be home around seven. I'm bringing a friend with me. He's heard good things about you. We talked about you this morning. Let's just say he's very interested in meeting you. I think he's interested more in meeting your mouth than the rest of you. I did brag about you."

He laughed as he said that. I say nothing, just look up at him. On my knees, naked and in heels before him, my lipstick no doubt smeared all over my face from sucking him hard as a rock before he took my butt. I know he likes the way I look when just used.

"I'll be very cute for you, Daddy. You know I will. You'll be proud of me. Your friend will like me and love the way I look for him too. I'll get real cute for you, Daddy. You know I will."

He smiled at me, said nothing, just left and closed the door behind him. I hurried to clean myself, fix my lipstick and start my housework back up where I left off before he got home.

Just another day in his house. Just another day being what I'm supposed to be for the man that owns me. My standard day for almost two years now.

I felt my tight little hole throb as I reapplied my lipstick. I thought to myself, 'These big hoop earrings really are cute on me.', thought how much I liked them better than the gold ones he gave me. I smiled at myself in the mirror and said 'Meow' out loud.

I decided to put on a pair of panties to keep his cum inside of me. That, and I like the feeling of wet and messy panties, soaked in the back, as I do my housework.

I went back to my vacuuming. I felt the first huge drip of his cum shoot into my panties. Then the second one. Thought about the laundry I must do next. I saw myself in the large hall mirror. I thought to myself, 'I am a very happy little sissy girl.' Right where I am supposed to be.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,229 Followers