A Sissy Maker Tale Pt. 08

Story Info
Adam's transformation continues to Candi through training.
7.5k words
4.74
15.2k
11

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue now with the history of how Adam became Candi. Please read the previous parts to understand the time line.

"What the fuck have I got myself into?" Adam thought to himself as he drove home after his first experience with a Alexandra, a beautiful dominant lady who had met him in a Home depot and who had basically lured him back to her home. His encounter with her had left him breathless and confused. He was, after all, driving his car while wearing a pink thong with his cock tightly encased in a chastity device per her wishes and the crazy thing about his present predicament was the feeling coursing through his body. He felt more alive than he could remember. It seemed that the latent submissive desires that may have laid dormant so long in him had been released by Mistress Alexandra and how she took charge opened the floodgates and changed everything Adam thought regarding a sensual relationship. As he thought back on his day spent with her, his caged cock twitched and he could feel the pre-cum dripping into his pink thong. She had allowed him to cum earlier, and it was the most intense orgasm he could remember. Even the sudden reality of the situation he currently found himself in was not met with any panic or extreme trepidation. It felt right and he knew that all he wanted at that moment was to be adored by Mistress Alexandra and that her taking control up to this point was definitely enticing to him.

Adam parked the car in his garage and entered his townhome. After a quick glass of water he felt the need to shower. As he disrobed in front of the mirror, the site of him in the pink thong was a bit shocking and he noticed the mess that he had made from all of his leaking. Rather than just toss the thong into the pile of his dirty clothes, Adam placed the thong on the bathroom counter and knew that after cleaning himself up he would need to hand wash the garment and get it to dry prior to him going to bed. Without a doubt Adam knew that Mistress Alexandra would want him sleeping in the pink thong and it excited him to think that. With that thought in mind, his little cock twitched again and Adam was once again surprised that thinking such thoughts were so sexually arousing to him. He had been alone for so long since his nasty divorce that having someone so fucking hot take an interest in him was beyond his comprehension. And he realized that her proclivity for being the boss was something that not only was incredibly enticing to him but also it seemed so right to him. without even realizing it, Adam was rubbing his nipples while thinking these thoughts. Once again, his realization made him shudder with surprise but he also knew that the journey that might have just begun for him might just enlighten him to many different facets of what he truly was meant to be. It seemed all during his shower he kept playing with his nipples and the cock cage and by the time he was finally done showering he was overwhelmed with lust. Of course in the past he would just yank on his little wienie a few times and get himself off. But now that was impossible and he had remembered Mistress Alexandra's warning regarding manipulating the chastity device. Adam was determined to obey so he decided to wash his thong in the sink and hang it up outside on his balcony to dry. He was hoping this task would alleviate some of his horniness but it just made him more horny. He really was falling quickly for this woman and could not wait to see her again.

Alexandra was pleased with what had transpired with her new found submissive slut. She had a good feeling about this one and felt confident that she could turn Adam into something quite special. And he was so sweet to boot. It was at this moment that Alexandra decided to give Adam the name of Candi, because of how sweet he had been to her.

She spent the early evening devising her game plan for Adam's transformation. Alexandra knew every slut was different and she was determined to put together a very stringent training program for Adam, seeing that he lived alone, had no one sexually in his life and had already acquiesced to her demands so easily. Originally her plan was to not contact Adam for two weeks but she had quickly decided that he was already primed and ready to move onto the next step in her training procedure. God this was so exciting to her! So much so that she got out her phone and called a rather well-endowed friend to come over to service her. She couldn't wait to get his hard dick in her sopping pussy.

Adam's evening consisted of having a salad for dinner and trying to concentrate on a new file he had taken home from work. But his thoughts kept returning to Mistress Alexandra and how she was so intoxicating to him. Looking and analyzing a myriad set of numbers was simply out of the question. More than once Adam thought to text or call Mistress Alexandra, but he did remember earlier her stating something regarding going out on a date with a male friend of hers because playing with Adam had gotten her so aroused. It seemed he had checked his phone every ten minutes or so just in case Mistress Alexandra had tried to text him. Finally as the night wore on Adam suddenly was feeling the effects of the day and was totally exhausted. He had put on a t-shirt and some sweats after his shower and now, as was his norm, he got naked and crawled into bed. But for some reason something did not feel right, and much to his chagrin he suddenly felt that his sleeping attire would not be quite complete without the addition of his pink thong. So Adam got out of bed, went to the balcony and retrieved the now dry female undergarment and proceeded to put them on. As the soft materials slid into place, Adam sighed with delight and was once again enthralled with the entire feelings and situation he now found himself in. He dozed off almost immediately.

The dinging of his cell phone woke Adam up about an hour later. It was just past midnight and he was hoping the late night call was from Mistress Alexandra. And it was indeed.

"Hello my sweet little submissive. You are probably in bed and have been waiting for my call all night. It's okay. I expect that to always be the case. I have been thinking of you all evening, even when being entertained by my very masculine date. I had a wonderful time with you today and hopefully you feel the same way. I just love your little cock and how your "clitty" reacted to my touch. Putting it in my mouth and sucking you was very arousing. and locking you up, and knowing that you are only available for me to use you, well, that is a dream come true for me."

"Now, as you no doubt have already ascertained, I require a certain type of person to be my personal plaything and pet. There are many things that I will need you to do for me but I can promise you that everything you eventually submit to will give you pleasure in ways you never dreamed of."

"My developing you into my perfect companion will take months and it will sometimes be very difficult for you to comprehend. But you must trust me implicitly and believe in the process. I know this is a lot for you to digest so I will give you some time to make your decision. It is early Monday morning. By midnight on Wednesday I need your answer. Remember, a "yes" means you are giving yourself over to me to train you and mold you into my perfect sub. My methods cannot be questioned and I not tolerate any refusals. What we do will not affect your ability to work or earn a living, unless of course it becomes apparent that you would prefer being my live-in pet and I would take care of all your needs. But alas, that is a long way off in the distant future.

" So sweetie, think long and hard and I will expect your one word answer prior to midnight on Wednesday. Sleep well, keep wearing your cute thong, both in bed and under your work clothes. If "yes" is your answer you will become very familiar with being locked up at all times for me. Now be a good gurl and get some rest."

Adam read the text over and over. Things were spinning so fast and Mistress Alexandra was asking everything of him. A rational man would have ended everything immediately and texted back a "hell no!". But Adam was actually excited at the notion of giving up complete control to a gorgeous dominant woman and allowing himself to become her prized possession. When he really thought about the life he was leading and the day-to-day grind that he was living, it really didn't seem like that much of a gamble. He didn't really have any close male friends, he wasn't a jock by any stretch of the imagination, and the thought of going through the courting process with another woman was something he loathed. He spent most of his free time jacking off, watching porn and staying fit on his Peloton.

So being the empirical being that he was, Adam was weighing all the pros and cons. He kept coming back to Mistress Alexandra referring to him as "sweetie" and "gurl"and having him wear the pink thong, hiding a pink cock cage. He certainly was aware of women who enjoyed effeminate men, but he never considered the option of becoming femme for the pleasure of a woman. Well, at least he hadn't thought about that until now! But he had to admit while growing up he was much more delicate than other boys his age and his little penis and baby-like pubic hair had always given him a somewhat unmanly appearance. And here was a woman who was enthralled by all of those traits of his, including his tiny cock.

As she suggested, he would give it a few days and decide. No sense to make a hasty decision immediately he figured. But in the back of his head he wanted to tell her yes now. And then he patted the cock cage and rubbed his sensitive nipples. "What was happening to me?" he pondered.

Needless to say the next few days were filled with anxiety and nervousness for Adam. Once he awoke on Monday morning, he quickly learned that standing up to pee while in chastity was out of the question. Lesson learned he surmised after he had dribbled everywhere. Other than that, Adam was quite enamored with how he felt while wearing the cage and pink thong while at work. When all the numbers he had to analyze at work were ready to boring his ass to death, he would reach down, feel his genital prison, and think of Mistress Alexandra. These few days were certainly full of anxiety and nervousness with Wednesday midnight approaching, but for Adam they were also days that he finally felt alive and even vibrant. His inability to masturbate per his previous schedule definitely had him on a sexual edge and he continued to leak profusely. By the end of the day his thong was soaked with pre-cum and he found himself licking up the wet mess once he got home and took off the sexy garment. While licking and sucking his juices out and off of the fabric, all he could think of was how this would please Mistress Alexandra. So he settled into a new routine, that of ingesting his secretions once in the morning and once in the evening and washing his pink thong twice a day. Who was he kidding? He had already decided.

Adam thought Wednesday night would never come. His day moved in slow-motion with every glance at his phone becoming a tortuous endeavor. Finally he was home and after his Peloton workout and a shower, Adam donned his newly washed pink thong and texted Mistress Alexandra.

"YES!"

The ding came just as Alexandra was finishing up a new episode of Euphoria. She glanced at her phone and a smile crept across her lovely face. She hadn't got to the position she held in life by being wrong very often, so being right always satisfied her. So Adam would become her new sissy project. She loved the thought of the many training sessions with the new pet and her perfectly manicured fingers began a massage of her pussy lips while thinking of the things to come in the next few months. She came quickly, even surprising herself.

Adam waited patiently but there was no response. He figured Mistress Alexandra must be busy and the cut-off wasn't until midnight so she would no doubt reply after then.

Alexandra knew she had him exactly where she needed him. She could imagine Adam in the thong and cage waiting for the phone to ding. She knew the arousal she had already created in him via the chastity and the thong would have Adam craving her and pacing around like a caged hamster. She made a mental wager with herself how long after midnight he would reach out to her. She laughed and turned her phone off.

It was almost one in the morning and still he had heard nothing from her. He texted his answer again and waited. Soon a myriad of thoughts were racing around in his head..."Did she change her mind?" "Did he wait too long to give her an answer?" "Did I do something wrong?"

He waited until two am and he could not wait any longer. And so he texted...

" Dear Mistress Alexandra. I have sent my answer twice to you and I have not received a response. Please forgive me for bothering you but I just couldn't wait any longer. I am missing and craving you. I think of you constantly. I wear the thong all the time thinking of you. I am so ready to serve you and please you per your wishes. I have thought about what it would be like to be possessed by you..almost every waking minute. I am begging you to allow me to take this journey with you and accept the training that you are willing to give to me."

A response once again did not come and finally Adam, after tossing and turning, fell asleep late into the night.

Alexandra slept wonderfully and was up at seven sipping her coffee and preparing to take a few laps in the pool to get her blood moving. She turned on her phone once again and of course there it was. The message from her new found future sissy. She was delighted with the wanton desire that Adam was showing her and relished the begging that accompanied it. She was pleased with the text and it came in a bit later than she had predicted. This was a bit of a disappointment to her and she promised herself to remind the little bitch during the first caning that she expected him to come forth with his begging earlier. But all in all her plan was moving ahead as she wished and she decided to give Adam some more time to await her response. The pool felt fantastic and she was once again pleased that her backyard was so utterly private and her swimming while naked was a common occurrence for her.

It was just after lunch and as Adam crunched some inane figures he heard his phone vibrate in the desk of his drawer. Rather than check the message at his desk, Adam hurried over to the restroom, locked himself in and with much trepidation looked at the text message. He did not know what to expect and as he began to read the response a chill ran down his spine.

"Hello sweetie. Have you missed me? I am pleased to see you have made what I consider to be the correct decision and I have great plans for you. But first we need to get some things understood between us and I will need you to complete some tasks before we meet once again."

A numbered list followed.....

1. "All of your hair below your neck needs to be removed. This shouldn't really be much of an issue for you considering your lack of manly hair. I suggest you research a mild depilatory cream for this purpose. Once you are with me again, I will remove your cage so that whatever hair is left can be removed.

2. "Take a trip to Victoria's Secret and purchase six more pairs of sexy panties or thongs. Use your imagination and think of what will please me. Think sexy and slutty! I never want to see you in men's underwear again."

3. "Write down in detail your work schedule and any personal ongoing family commitments you have."

4. " Write down and send me your shoe size, waist size, hip size and chest size."

" Now get back to work sweetie. I will be in touch soon. Make sure you complete my list before the weekend. And keep thinking of your exotic Mistress."

Adam was visibly shaking as he read the message again and again. His cock was leaking like crazy and the idea of completing these tasks was extremely exciting to him. The ramifications of what he was about to do never crossed his mind. Alexandra had already done a masterful job of removing his empirical, rational thought process. He was so horny and such a now wanton slut that all he could think about was being a good boi and pleasing Mistress Alexandra. He couldn't wait to leave work and get started.

On his way home Adam stopped at the local drug store, and after some information gathered from the pharmacist, he purchased the hair remover along with some ladies razors...something else recommended by the pharmacist. He almost ran upstairs to his townhome and was ripping his work clothes off as soon as he was inside the door. His pretty pink thong was a sopping mess and he threw it along with the rest of his clothes on the floor and stepped into the shower with his drug store purchase. Working methodically and ever so carefully, he covered himself in the cream, and per the instructions, waited five minutes for it to work. Mistress Alexandra was so correct in describing his hair as more feminine than manly. He never had a trace of hair on his back and his ass was devoid of almost any trace also. But the cream was spread liberally in all his cracks and crevasses and he paid special attention to his legs. After the five minutes had passed, Adam turned on the shower and let the warm spray of the showerhead remove all hair from his body. There were a few small spots that were missed but the ladies razors took care of that. Once dry, he was mesmerized with the sight of himself in the mirror. He looked so smooth and young and yes, a bit feminine. His hands kept moving over his legs, ass and chest as he luxuriated in the new feeling. He was in heaven and the puddle of pre-cum on the bathroom floor was a dead giveaway for his arousal. Almost instinctively he got down on his hands and knees and greedily licked up the mess he had made.

With himself now hairless and clean, Adam was ready to venture out and purchase his new panties at Victoria's Secret. Not willing to admit to his new order to wear women's panties, Adam told the saleslady that the panties were for his girlfriend and he needed some help in picking out some assorted sexy items. Watching Adam's reaction to all the different choices placed before him and how he felt and caressed each one, there was no doubt in the saleslady's mind that the panties were for him. Playing along with his ruse, the panties recommended to him were an assortment of sexy thongs and crotch-less panties in a variety of colors.

Once again, Adam rushed home so that he could try on all of his purchases. It goes without saying that he found it difficult to decide which pair he should wear to bed. The latent femininity that Alexandra had perceived in Adam almost immediately was now rapidly coming to the surface and without even realizing it Adam was enticed by it and embracing it. He loved the new hairless him and now the feeling of the sexy fabrics sliding up his smooth body caused him to sigh with sexual desire. He couldn't wait to see Mistress Alexandra again so she could unlock him and allow him another mind-blowing orgasm. His naivety was still rampant within him and he still had no idea what he was in for as a submissive to Alexandra.

Adam was hoping that Mistress Alexandra would allow him to see her over the weekend so he set about filling out all of the information she asked for as well as measuring himself and noting the findings in his day planner. He was now wearing one set of panties to bed and then a new one to go to work in. He was torn between which ones made him look the sexiest, but the crotch-less ones, which allowed his locked "clitty" to be displayed, were definitely the sluttiest. He marveled at the notion that he was describing himself as being slutty and sexy. Prior to his chance encounter with Mistress Alexandra he would never had thought such things.