A Sissy Slave's Autobiography Ch. 02

Story Info
My clothes are taken and my tryout begins.
2.3k words
4.54
10.3k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove to the Vegas Strip and parked my car at the Cosmo parking garage and headed up to room 2217, the room my master first fucked me.

The only way I can describe the feeling as I took the elevator up was like I was going to pass out. I was so horny, so incredibly horny. But scared out of my mind, a million thoughts racing through my head. Some people fall into the 'sissy life' by accident, or it happens suddenly for them. For me this was my dream for years. Something I was hoping I could make a reality one day, and this was the day it would become a reality.

I had a final moment of hesitation as I approached the door at the end of the endlessly long hallway. I could turn around and forget this, live a normal life, but I didn't want to, and I kind of laughed as I realized I didn't have the option to as Greg had the video from the interview yesterday.

So I knocked, 3 weak knocks on the door of room 2217 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel.

The door opened and there he stood.

Fuck he looked so hot, so dominating, so intimidating

"Please come in, Adam," he said.

I walked into the the room. It was the epitome of Vegas luxury, with modern furniture and decor. The thing that caught my attention were the floor to ceiling windows leading to a balcony that overlooked the Bellagio Fountains and the strip.

On that balcony was when I first saw her.

Basking in the desert sun on a lounge chair, it was Amanda. My whole world froze, everything changed, I knew in that moment with Greg's intimidating sexiness and Amanda's impeccable beauty, I would do anything to be their slave.

The only word to describe Amanda was divine. She was laying on that lounge chair in a white bikini, one leg flat on the chair and her other leg bent making a triangle shape. Her arms were behind her head and she was looking out over the balcony. Effortless beauty. When she stood up her perfection was confirmed. She had dark brunette hair, she lifted her sunglasses as she walked into the room revealing her dark brown eyes. Her skin was tan, really, sun kissed if I had to describe it. She was 5'4" and perfectly curvy with the type of ass you see on the girls that are always doing squats at the gym. Her bikini top appeared intentionally too small, struggling to hold her c cup breasts. I noticed right as she was putting on a silky swimsuit cover up she had a small belly button piercing, a subtle yet confident diamond stud.

She smiled warmly as she walked in to the room and said, "Hey, Adam! Thanks for coming on such short notice."

"Yes, short notice indeed," Greg inserted before I had a chance to reply, "So let's get right to business... strip."

No small talk? No drink before, no chatting before this all started?

"Uhh," I began to say.

"Now bitch!" Amanda said crossly. Every bit of softness and kindness instantly draining from her demeanor.

I clumsily took off my shirt and dropped my jeans, took off my socks and my boxers and stood there with my hands at my side (remembering yesterday) and looked at them both with shame and arousal mixing inside me.

Greg was wearing dress pants and shirt tucked in, Amanda in her covered up bikini, and me, wearing nothing. That would be the last time I'd be dressed in men's clothes in front of them.

Greg collected my clothes and put them in the safe and locked it. It was stunned but couldn't open my mouth to protest.

"You won't need these clearly, when we are through I will return them to you."

"Yes sir," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Greg thundered.

"Yes sir!" I said again but with a bit more effort.

Greg continued, "now here is what will happen. Yesterday we spoke quite a bit about your ability to serve us, we were pleased with what we heard. Today will be your physical interview, if you please us, we may accept you as our slave, if not I will delete the video of our interview yesterday and you will be on your way, never to see or speak to us again. You have one shot at this, understand?"

"Yes sir, I am ready," I said but now doubting my abilities.

"We'll see about that," Amanda said with an evil grin on her face.

She walked to the corner of the room and I noticed a video camera on a tripod for the first time, she pushed some buttons and said "okay, babe, camera's rolling, let the interview begin."

Greg took out his phone and handed it to me. It was the login page for Facebook.

"Log in," he said matter of factly.

"What? Why?" I said I was feeling pretty uneasy at this point... camera rolling on my naked body in front of these two unbelievably sexy people.

"If you back out before the interview is finished, I'll post yesterday's video on your Facebook for the world to see."

My parents, relatives, work colleagues, old friends from high school, they would all see me interviewing to be a sissy slave.

I was trapped, I had no option but to do whatever they demanded, no matter how vile, humiliating and degrading it would be. And I loved it. My cock was growing hard as I logged in to my account on his phone.

"There, that wasn't hard was it?" Greg said with a smile. Amanda was now reclining on a couch near the window sipping a glass of wine, her smooth tan legs and feet stretched across in full display like a trophy to be won.

"No, sir I guess not," I weekly said staring at the ground.

"Let's have some fun shall we?" Greg said.

Without another word, Greg grabbed a glass, handed it to me and said, "cum in it now."

I was shocked. This isn't how this was supposed to go. In my head I'd played this moment over and over for years. He would push me to me knees, take out his rock hard cock, fuck my face and cum all over me, Amanda would make me eat her pussy, and so on. I'd read that story countless times, seen it played over and over in porn videos. This isn't how it was supposed to go. I wanted to be so out of my mind horny I'd do anything without hesitation, begging to cum by the end. That was how I had it in my head. This was all wrong.

Sensing my confusing Amanda spoke up.

"We do this will all our slaves." Slaves? There were more than one? What did I get myself into?

"I could explain the psychology of it, but I can tell you're a smart slut, you can figure it out. It's going to be much more humiliating doing what you're about to do when you cum first,"

So I took the glass, and trying to be a cocky shameless whore I walked right in front of the camera and stared into the lens with a little grin.

I spit in my hand and got to work on my small cock.

"Look at how he rubs it!" Amanda laughed, "it's so small he can't even jerk it with his whole hand"

She was right, with 2 fingers and my thumb I rubbed my little sissy clit fast and hard and came powerfully into the cup in less than a minute.

The room erupted in laughter and I pinched the last drops of cum into the cup.

"Pathetic!" Greg roared, "no wonder you want to be a sissy, you could never please a woman with that thing!"

"I hope we can find a cage small enough for that tiny clit!" Amanda giggled from her throne in the corner.

That was when the shame magnified. I was suddenly aware of the camera right in front of me and I tried to back away from it. The horniness subsided and I was embarrassed and trapped. I stared down at the cup of warm cum in my hand waiting for what was next.

"Bring it here," Greg said and I handed it to him. He looked into the cup still in my hand and spat in it.

"Over here sissy," Amanda said,

Now aware of what was to follow I slowly walked it to her and she did the same, but made eye contact with me as she spat in the cup.

"Drink it bitch," I heard Greg bark.

I took a deep breath and did it before I could think to hesitate.

I drank it down and despite thinking I'd hate it, I felt a tingle pride and accomplishment.

"Now crawl to the balcony" Greg ordered.

'Here we go,' I thought, time to see if I really have what it takes.

They both followed me into the Vegas sun. Greg positioned me with my back against the side railing of the balcony so my face was looking at all the balconies to the right of the room. I looked down 22 floors at the strip below, wondering who would be curious enough to look up and see what was about to unfold.

He zip tied my wrists to the balcony which was about waist high, so I was forced to crouch down in a catchers position, with my tiny clit and balls hanging below.

Amanda set the camera facing me as Greg undid his belt and dropped his pants.

Now, I don't know for certain but I'm pretty positive I smiled the biggest smile in my life when I saw his cock for the first time.

Rock hard 7 inches, and thick. Veiny and cut with a purple head. It was ready for me.

Greg grabbed the back of my head and violently thrust his cock into my throat. No licking, no talk, nothing. And just like that my first real cock was in my throat and I was utterly unprepared.

I coughed, I gagged, my eyes watered. I squirmed to get away, but he fucked my throat like the piece of meat I am. Despite the pain, and the humiliation, I began to enjoy it.

I could taste him. I tasted his manly musk, his sweat, his precum. His intoxicating cologne. The shame I felt moments ago was quickly turning into a burning lust inside me.

"Aw he likes it!" Amanda giggled, she must have noticed my clit beginning to grow again.

Greg took that as an invitation to fuck my face even harder, then he pulled his cock out of my mouth leaving a line of salvia running from my lips to his cock. He pulled my head back and looked into my teary eyes.

"Never take your eyes off of mine slut" he said quietly.

So I looked deep into his blue eyes. He looked into my soul. I wanted him, no I needed him, my world needed to revolve around this man who so degraded me so ruthlessly so quickly.

"Make me cum," he demanded.

So I went to work. Obviously inexperienced but with years of dreaming of this moment, I went for it like it was only chance, it WAS my only chance to impress him. I licked his throbbing head, I took him deep into my throat, my nose tickled by his trimmed pubic hair. I sucked that cock like the expert porn stars I have been watching for years. The whole time gazing into his powerful eyes.

I could tell he was close, then suddenly he grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face so violently I thought I was going to pass out.

He shot load after load of thick, salty cum into my mouth. My mouth was so full I felt the need to swallow but he told me not to. So I held it in my open mouth as he squeezed every drop out.

Still maintaining eye contact. I saw Amanda hand him a toothbrush. I was so confused, I've never seen this before! What was about to happen?

"Close your mouth and push the cum through your teeth, then smile at me," Greg said

I do so and when I smiled he grabbed my head and proceeded to brush my teeth with his cum. He had me open my mouth and scrubbed my tongue with it too. Holy fuck it was hot, it tasted so good. I had never been so humiliated and I hoped I was impressing them because I could definitely get used to this.

When he finished he finally allowed me to swallow and backed away from me to reveal the balcony once again. I was shocked to see Amanda sitting in the lounge chair behind Greg with her bikini bottoms pushed to the side and 2 fingers rubbing her glistening clit. Her pussy sparkled in the sun and I wanted to taste it more than anything.

Then something made my heart sink. I noticed on probably 3-4 balconies near us were men, women and couples standing mouth opened at what they just witnessed. Some were speechless, one smoked a cigarette, one woman was laughing at me.

Greg turned around and addressed the small crowd, "play your cards right and this whore could be yours to use as well, anything is possible in Vegas!"

I heard a voice say "I'll take you up on that!"

In the middle of my public display of humiliation, Amanda had gotten up and wandered into the bedroom. I heard her say "damn it Greg, cuntie that sissy, it's my turn for some fun!"