A Sissy Slave's Autobiography Ch. 04

Story Info
The final test of my audition.
3k words
4.43
7.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda took the silver dress, leaving the black one for me.

"But first," Greg said, "If you want to be a true sissy slut, you have to look like one, face and all."

"I'm going to make you look so hot!" Amanda said with a grin. "Come on, let's get showered up."

I followed Amanda into the bathroom and was expecting something humiliating like watching her shower from my knees or having to clean up with a washcloth, but as she turned on the faucet to the huge luxurious hotel shower she motioned for me to step inside. She stepped in behind me and closed the glass door.

Was the really happening? Would I really get to be this close to Greg's beautiful naked wife without him around?

"So, I what's your favorite restaurant on the strip?" Amanda causally asked like we were friends grabbing coffee. She began to lather up her luscious brunette hair.

"Uh, um... I think," I stammered like an idiot. I was so mesmerized by this goddess before me, with steaming hot water making her tanned skin glisten.

"Relax, sweetie," Amanda said kindly as she put her hand on my cheek. "We don't want some mindless slut.... Well we do, but we want someone who can talk, someone who can laugh with us and vibe with us when we arent fucking it."

That took a million pounds of pressure off my shoulders, she didn't just want a slave, she wanted someone to please her not just sexually but mentally too, she wanted a connection with her slave.

I smiled and answered, giving some of my various favorites. She looked deeply into my eyes as she listened all while washing her hair. We discussed our favorites, amazingly naturally as we talked in the shower.

"Turn around sweetie, put your hands on the wall and spread your legs," Amanda said.

As I did this, she briefly exited the shower and came back with a key to unlock my chastity cage, which was now being strained by looking at her prefect body in the shower. She unlocked me and returned to the shower. Grabbing a bar of soap, she gently rubbed my cock and balls, she soaped up my taint and asshole, cleaning the lube and Greg's cum off me.

'Was this allowed? She was touching my cock and Greg wasn't even in the room,' I thought, but I remembered that she made the rules, she was in charge.

She cleaned me up, she shaved her legs, she even let me soap up her back which was probably the highlight of my life so far, I've never touched such a perfect divine woman.

Towards the end of the shower, Greg entered and began to clean himself as well.

"You girls about finished?"

"Yep," Amanda said and I said "yes sir," He smiled and grabbed my ass then grabbed Amanda's and kissed her deeply.

"Good, we have to leave in about an hour," we have a reservation.

My sexy sissy cloud was interrupted by this as I realized we would be leaving the hotel room, other people would see me, and I have no idea what we would be doing.

After Amanda and I dried off, she returned the chastity cage to me and had me put it on and then made me kneel naked in the corner of the room facing the wall. "Don't move until I'm ready for you sweetie," she said.

I was back to being treated like a slave and I was more than okay with it, especially when I was allowed to finally see what I had been missing. About 30 minutes later I felt Amanda's hand usher me to my feet, she turned me around and what I saw made my jaw about hit the floor.

There she was, the princess... no the queen of Las Vegas. She looked utterly perfect, my words don't come close to doing it justice. Her brunette hair straightened and resting on her shoulders and back. Her tasteful but subtle makeup with long eyelashes highlighting her big brown eyes. And the dress, my god the dress, it sparkled as it hugged her curvy hips and toned ass, it was short too, revealing her powerful smooth legs which lead to her feet still barefoot on the floor.

I was speechless, I just stared as Amanda smiled at me, she knew what I was thinking, and she felt my adoration for her without a word being said.

"I thought sissies were supposed to be gay?" Greg said coming out of the bathroom looking striking in a black suit himself.

"Bisexual," I said with a smile but my eyes still not leaving Amanda's body.

"We'll see about that sissy," Greg said with a chuckle.

Amanda led me still naked into the bathroom by the hand. Here she treated me like a princess, doing my makeup perfectly. Finishing me off with the same red lipstick she wore. Greg came in to the bathroom with a blond wig with long wavy hair. He secured it on my head they both stepped back to look at their potential slave.

I wasn't completely passable, but I looked hotter than I ever have in my life, in the craziness of Vegas no one would probably notice that I wasn't a girl unless they really paid attention. As I gazed at my feminine face in the mirror I smiled and thought about the journey my life has taken to get to this moment.

I finally after so many years felt like my true self.

We finished getting ready, I put on the black dress and heels and my heart began pounding. Amanda had me bend over and hold my ankles. the dress easily slid up revealing my ass. She started working the butt plug into me slowly. before long the entire thing slid inside and the cool metal filled me. I was going out onto the strip as a sissy. I wasn't given any underwear so I felt like pulling the short dress down constantly to not reveal my chastity.

"Just leave it, wear the dress babe, own it, you look stunning," Amanda said.

"I agree," Greg added, "you are one sexy little bitch, and a slut in private, let's see how much of a slut you are in public."

And with that we descended into the night on the strip.

The strip was as it always is in the evening, full of life. It's sinful, seductive energy surged through my body as I walked into Caesers Palace with Greg and Amanda. I was obviously self conscious, being out in public like this. But like the beautiful debauchery that is Las Vegas, nobody cared. I got a few interesting looks from a group of guys but nobody noticed me really. Everyone noticed Amanda. She ruled the strip as she walked hand in hand with Greg and me walking behind. I couldn't imagine what it must be like for attractive women, always having so many eyes on them.

We sat in a dark and sensual Japanese restaurant and had an amazing meal. Greg and Amanda spared no expenss. After a couple drinks it seemed like we were all really vibing. Laughing, sharing stories. They were especially interested in my divorce. I don't know why, it wasn't funny or happy to me, but they both made subtle humiliating comments very casually about it. They'd say things like 'How often did you make your ex cum?' and 'Who made the financial decisions?' Throughout the conversation, it became apparent that they were attempting, and successfully at that, to reveal my masculine failures not just as a husband but as a man.

It worked, obviously, as I sat in heels and a sparking dress, wearing a chastity cage and a bedazzled butt plug, feeling like a man was the farthest thing from my mind.

After we ate, the next few hours seemed to be a test to see how comfortable I was cross dressing and being lead around by them in public. We went to roulette tables in various casinos, a night club, a bar, and then just kind of wandered through the strip. They chatted with strangers, ran into a friend. Some paid attention to me, others completely ignored me. To the people they knew, they were unfazed by the sissy that followed them. Greg and Amanda had the appearance of importance, of money and status. My curiosity about them only grew.

By what seemed like 2:00 or 3:00am we found ourselves in the Excalibur casino. It was not my favorite by any means but I always thought the medieval theming was fun.

Once we walked in, Greg looked at me and said, "time for your punishment sissy,"

I nervously looked at both Greg and Amanda.

"Oh you thought we forgot about that?" Amanda said, "think of this as your final test."

They lead me though the smokey casino and into the men's bathroom. I felt like I was going to throw up. I had no idea what was in store but I knew it had to be pretty bad.

We walked from the dimly lit casino into a flood of bright fluorescent light. I followed Greg with Amanda behind past many stalls to the the one at the end of the row.

"Arms up sweetie," Amanda said and after I complied Greg slipped the dress over my head. We were still out in the open with the dress gone I only wore the cage, the plug and the heels.

A larger middle aged man walked in and took a leak. While he pissed he looked over at us and did a double take. "What happens in Vegas!" He laughed and walked out after zipping up his pants.

Amanda took my dress and Greg pulled me into the stall. They pushed me down so I was squatting with my chastity feeling heavy as it hung below me. Greg pulled my arms behind me and took a pair of handcuffs that Amanda had in her purse.

He handcuffed me to the toilet so I couldn't stand up or really move.

"Let's get you warmed up," Greg said and pulled out his thick cock. Looking down at me he slapped my face a few times. I noticed Amanda was filming on her phone, I thought 'great, more blackmail evidence.'

"Open sissy," Greg said and I was expecting his cock to slide into my throat but instead, he pissed in my mouth.

"Don't let any fall, you fucking nasty slut," I was shocked and surprised. As my mouth filled with his piss I struggled to swallow. Piss ran down my chin and I frantically swallowed as much as I could. I drank my own piss before so I wasn't surprised by the taste, but I didn't exactly like it. My eyes watered from the strong flavor.

I heard Amanda say, "What a little whore! Her clitty is growing!" It was true, the humiliation was turning me own and I felt myself straining against the cage.

Greg finished and to my surprise zipped his cock back into his pants.

"See you in a bit bitch," he said and then they were gone.

The bathroom was silent, piss covered my face, chest and tummy and a small pool of it was below my cock on the floor.

I took a few deep breaths trying to rationalize what was happening in my head. I was stuck, naked, in the men's bathroom of the Excalibur. I couldn't move, I was at the mercy of whoever came in.

Just as the panic set in I saw the door to the stall open.

Standing before me was a middle aged cocktail waitress from the casino. She looked tired and smelled like cigarettes. She was a bit too skinny and had bright blond hair and a lot of makeup attempting to conceal her years of grueling service industry work.

She lit a cigarette and said, "So I hear you want to be a sissy, eh?"

"Uh yes, um ma'am," I replied.

"Ha! Look at you trying to be a good little slave, let see if you have any talent."

She walked over to me and pulled down her skirt, tights and panties revealing a pussy covered in a curly dark bush.

Her sent filled me as she pushed closer. It smelt like a long shift on a casino floor, sweat, cigarettes and cheap perfume.

Then she grabbed the back of my head and thrust her pussy into my mouth.

"Eat sissy," she commanded and I got to work. Licking, nibbling, sucking doing everything I could to please her. She moaned and cooed.

"I needed this," she sighed as she took a deep breath.

I ate and ate and ate. Pubic hair was in my teeth, her juices on my chin, my tongue was tired, but finally she came with a shudder, some grunts and sighs.

She pulled her tights and skirt back up and looked at me deeply. With a half smile she said, "A-," and with that walked out.

I exhaled and thought I was done. I completed my punishment. Having to eat out a cocktail waitress who I didn't even know her name. It was so hot and humiliating and just when I thought Greg and Amanda would come get me, the door opened again, this time the guy who saw us in the restroom earlier.

"Well what do we have here?" He said, I avoided eye contact. He roughly lifted my chin and looked in my eyes. Then out of the blue he spat on my face. "I bet you thought you were once a real man, but now you've found your place. Here's what a real man looks like," he took out his thick 7 inch uncut cock and pushed it past my lips. It tasted and smelt musty with a hint of piss.

Then, he fucked my throat, hard, and aggressively. I actually got scared he would injure me. I gagged, I coughed, I cried. He had no rhythm, no care, he simply fucked my mouth like I was an object. Just as I started to worry I could be really hurt, he came in my mouth less than a minute after starting. After I swallowed I looked down and tried not to laugh but a smile escaped. It was so ironic, the real man couldn't last longer than a minute in a sissies throat. He saw my smile and didn't like it. He slapped me hard across the face leaving my face red and burning.

"C plus," he said with a grunt and marched out.

This process repeated itself 5 more times over the next couple hours. 3 more men who graded me a B+, A-, B and 2 more women kindly giving me both an A. None of them would be considered exceptionally attractive. The best being a fairly clean 40's something mom type in unassuming jeans and t shirt with a chubby mom belly. She pissed all over my body. The worst being a pretty obese man who couldn't be any younger than 60 who lasted way to long in my mouth. My legs burned because of my squatting position, my face was covered in cum and piss.

But finally it was over. Amanda reentered and released the handcuffs. I sank to the floor laying in a puddle of cum and piss. I couldn't move my legs. She gently stroked my face and kept saying how good I did.

As my mind recovered I started to worry, "Amanda, that was so many people, what if I get some disease or something? What if I got hurt? Who were these people?" Humiliation was the last thing on my mind. I was worried for my health.

That was when Greg popped his head over the wall of the stall half startling me.

"Sissy, we were right here the entire time," he said with a playful smile.

"We may be sadists, but we would never let anyone seriously hurt you," Amanda said stroking my shoulder.

"Those people weren't strangers, I'm not going to get into the logistics of our ways, but we made sure everyone was tested and safe,"

I was speechless. The fact that they meticulously planned this whole evening which such precision and detail, all to push me to my limit and still make sure I was safe was both terrifying and wonderful. Did they pay these people to fuck my face? Were they friends? How did they orchestrate this? I wanted to know but was too exhausted to ask. Greg and Amanda fascinated me, who were these people? I needed to know. I just hoped I didn't fail the test.

They wiped me up slightly, there was still plenty of cum and piss on my body. They gave me back the dress and after putting it on I followed them out of that horrible bathroom. We walked through that casino hoping I wouldn't see anyone who used me and hoping I'd never come back.

I did see the waitress, she blew me a kiss and Amanda gave her a wink.

I did see the mom too, she put her head down and hurried past avoiding eye contact.

As we started back towards the Cosmo, the sun was just beginning to rise. I was exhausted but Amanda and Greg lead me back to my car and handed me my car keys.

"Um do you have any other keys?" I said referring to the chastity cage.

"Oh what you want to be out of that cage?" Amanda said flirtatiously.

Greg pulled up my dress and Amanda knelt down and unlocked the cage. Roughly pulling the ring around my balls off. It hurt for a moment but it felt good to be free.

"Enjoy being out of that, sissy," Greg said, "you may not be out for long."

And with that Amanda kissed me on the cheek and Greg playfully slapped my ass.

"We'll be in touch," Greg said. And they turned and walked away into the Vegas sunrise hand in hand.