A Sissy Threesome

Story Info
A cuckold boyfriend plays sissy for me and his girlfriend.
2.8k words
4.63
36k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluesbirds
bluesbirds
177 Followers

I looked at the two of them. Kayla, the girl I had picked up from the bar, stood sexily in a scanty elf costume. Jacob, her boyfriend, still had his head down, looking at the floor, trying to avoid the fact that he was standing completely naked, and that I was naked in his bed. I stroked my cock, and Kayla stared to me, waiting to be instructed.

"Jacob, your girlfriend needs to be undressed for me to fuck her -- why don't you do that for me?"

He obeyed silently, and I watched his hard cock hit Kayla as he turned, sliding along her shiny dress. Kayla put her arms up, hands behind her head, shifting her hips to stand like a model and offering access to her boyfriend. I could see the cum forming on his tip as he unzipped her. The dress quickly fell to the floor, a heap of fluffy white trim and soft red fabric around Kayla's ankles, caught on her shiny red high heels. I ran my eyes down from the tip of her Santa hat, along her small breasts, and down to the ruffled red panties. Kayla turned around slowly, shaking her ass slightly, and pouted back in my direction.

"Can you read my panties? Jacob, read it for him, will you?" She flicked her boyfriend on the arm and further jutted her ass out. Her hands were on her knees now; bent over, she was ready to be fucked.

"I'm Santa's...," Jacob mumbled, trailing off.

"Louder sweetheart, don't offend our guest," she spoke sharply.

"I'm Santa's big girl," Jacob repeated, monotone. Kayla giggled and turned back to me.

"But tonight, I'm yours -- but my sad little boyfriend here is part of the package."

I kept stroking my dick, and motioned Kayla to come closer.

"On your knees, though. Crawl to me."

Kayla immediately dropped down. Her boyfriend watched as her ass wiggled seductively. She settled between my legs.

"So what's he going to do while you're busy with a blowjob?" I asked Kayla.

She looked back at him.

"He just watches, mostly. Masturbates in the corner."

I looked at both of them. The sexy, tiny blonde kneeling in front of me with the tip of my dick already inside of her mouth, barely able to fit the head in, and the small naked guy standing a few feet away, stroking himself.

"I think he needs to make himself useful."

Kayla looked up from her new purpose.

"What do you want?"

"You," I pointed at the floor and met his eyes as he looked at me for the first time, "her dress from the club. Put it on."

Kayla turned back and smiled devilishly, still stroking me softly. Jacob looked uncertain.

"You heard him -- it's a very pretty dress, and the closest you'll get to me tonight." Kayla turned back at me.

"Wow, somebody's kinky." I pushed her head back down into my dick.

"Two obedient girls are better than one. You help your new girlfriend get dressed." Kayla looked offended.

"What, I'm not enough for you? I've got open lips and a tight, wet pussy for you -- and you want to fuck around with another guy?"

I grabbed her mouth, making her lips pout together.

"No -- I'm going to fuck two pretty girls together. Now -- go play dress up with your boyfriend-turned-girlfriend. And if you're a good girl, and make him look extra pretty, I'll fuck you first."

Jacob meekly stood in the center of the room, holding the silky dress in one hand, uncertain of what next to do. He looked to Kayla, who looked at me, pursing her lips.

"Fine. Play with the boy-toy. Jacob, let's get you prettied up." She sighed.

"Now I get to play with two perverts."

I laughed at her attempt to offend me, and watched as she took her boyfriend's hand and led him to her walk-in closet.

"Hmm -- pink for him, right?" She called out to me, "pink will match his blushing cheeks, at least."

I watched her ass as she rummaged through the drawer.

"Anything feminine will do -- I just want two little precious girls to play with tonight, so let him choose, maybe. Whatever feels the most girlish," I replied.

She poked her head back in the room.

"See I prefer whatever is most humiliating for him -- and now that I think about it -- if I'm Santa's big girl, my boyfriend should probably be a bit festive, too," she grinned at me.

"Do you like Easter?" She held up a headband with perky bunny ears. The outsides were white and fuzzy, highlighting the pink satin on the front.

I nodded at her. "Perfect."

I started stroking my cock. Picking them up from the costume party had been easy. Kayla had been dancing with other girls; her mini-dress clinging tight to her body as she shook her ass against her friends. I hadn't even realized she was there with some one when I gently pulled her close to me. She eagerly accepted, pressing herself up against my body. Her skin was sweaty, and she gave me a full look down her dress almost immediately, her boobs bouncing up and down against my chest.

We danced for a few songs and I started to guide her toward the door. My hand barely ever left her ass, even as her dress rode up so high that the frilled edges of her panties were on display. But she paused as we got near the exit and pulled close to me, bringing her mouth up to my ear.

"I'll take you home on one special condition, baby," she murmured, "I have someone who wants to watch."

I looked at her in disbelief. She pointed near the corner of the bar to a smaller guy sitting alone, looking uneasily at us.

"I've been dating him for awhile, but we both agree that I need someone a bit more aggressive in bed. And he's a bit kinky -- he wants to watch me get fucked by a big, strong man like you," Kayla giggled.

She rode her hand up my cock, feeling my erection.

"You'll be nice and let the little baby watch right?" She squeezed my dick tightly and pouted up at me.

I nodded in acceptance. I would have done much more to fuck this girl; her body was spilling out of her dress and I needed to be inside her.

She smiled brightly at me. "Jacob, honey! We found a nice boy to take us home; time to go!" Her voice rang across the bar, and a few people looked up, smirking. He got up and started to obey, head down as he walked toward her.

Kayla tickled him under the chin, and felt the front of his pants as he got close.

"He looks upset, but he's got a little boner. Jacob, meet our new friend -- he has a couple extra inches," Kayla stroked both of our cocks simultaneously one last time, then bounced toward the door. Both of us watched her ass as she went ahead of us. He looked up at me for a second, then followed.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Kayla re-entered the room.

"Introducing my sister, Jenna!" She gestured with both arms at the door. No one came out after a few seconds. Kayla's face flashed angrily.

"Jenna, don't disappoint our guest. You don't want to make me spank you with a hairbrush until you cry like a little baby in front of our handsome guest, do you? Make your entrance, like I told you!"

My dick got harder in my hand. Watching Kayla boss her boyfriend around was erotic. The bunny ears peeked around the corner, and I saw Jacob hesitantly emerge. His legs were now encased in white tights, leading into the pink bunny leotard. His hips curved in, giving him a feminine figure up through the bust.

"Your new girlfriend doesn't have any boobies like mine," Kayla pouted, jiggling them in her hands.

"She'll do, though", I replied. I motioned at him to come closer.

"Like a bunny, baby. Bounce like a sweet little bunny, like I showed you -- arms out," Kayla sharply demonstrated to her dominated boyfriend, squeezing her tits in with her arms and bending her hands into little paws in front of her. Jacob complied, immediately pulling his hands up to his chest and giving himself little bunny paws, bringing the two bright pink fake tuxedo cuffs on his wrists together. Small white bows adorned the cuffs, matching the bigger white bow between the costume's cleavage. He bent his legs slightly as he came to the edge of the bed in three little hops.

"Be thankful you're not in heels, Jenna," Kayla giggled, "but we'll go shoe shopping together and I'll make sure you have some sexy ones for next time."

Jacob's eyes widened as he realized he would be in this position again. I now noticed the eyeshadow and lipstick Kayla must have added to his outfit, highlighting his blushing cheeks. I looked at his short hair under the floppy ears, his headband sliding neatly behind his now-red ears.

Kayla patted the open spot on the bed, motioning him to climb up next to us. As he obeyed, she spoke to him like she was explaining something to a little girl.

"See, Jenna, us girls begin on our knees for our boys. Remember when I first took you home, and I was in this position, and just as I leaned over to take your little cock into my mouth, you sprayed all over my pretty outfit!" Kayla mock-frowned at him, grabbing his face slightly and forcing it into a frown. She turned to me.

"That's when we both knew that I would need someone else to please me sexually. Sweet Jacob here hasn't been in this position before, though. I should have thought of this before." Kayla started to stroke my cock, angling it at the sissy's face. "Could put you in a little French maid's outfit for when you do the cooking for girl's night -- I would love to see Kimmie's face when she sees you all dolled up -- she never thought you were much of a man, either."

Kayla's stroking increased steadily, and with her other hand brought Jacob's head closer to my cock. She leaned in, whispering in his ear.

"Just like you're sucking my toes, baby. Lots of tongue and all the way in. Please this nice man who is letting you suck his cock."

Jacob bent down slowly onto his hands and knees, guided by Kayla's firm hand on his neck. The ears flopped down, and I looked along his body encased in pink silk, down to the white tights. His ass looked good popping out behind him. His white fluffy tail was perky; centered on his ass, it wiggled every time he moved. This boy definitely would take it from behind later, I thought, as his lips met my wet cock. Kayla pushed down further, and we heard Jacob immediately gag.

"Ugh, baby, don't embarrass me!" Kayla admonished her boyfriend. "Jenna clearly needs some practice in her free time, doesn't she?" She prompted Jacob to nod up and down. "We'll have to get a realistic cock vibrator for me that you can lube up for me, but in the meantime, maybe some positive reinforcement will help."

She moved one hand to Jacob's cock, rubbing it through the bunny costume slowly, and started to stroke mine simultaneously, spreading Jacob's spit up and down my cock. She looked at me.

"Tell Jenna how you like your cock sucked."

I slipped down slightly, taking her boyfriend's bunny ears in my hands.

"Nice and deep Jenna, get all of it wet. Suck until you reach your pretty girlfriend's fingers wrapped around my balls. No one here gives a fuck if you choke a little bit, slut."

The sissy obliged, and I watched his body in the pink silk start to gyrate against Kayla's hand as his head bobbed up and down on my cock. The leotard framed his ass perfectly, and the costume curved outward from his hips to showcase a nice bubble butt, highlighting his little tail. Kayla followed my eyes.

"Uh oh, our big boyfriend is getting ideas." She spanked Jacob's ass, and he gave a girlish squeal, muffled by my cock.

"Don't worry, baby Jenna -- I won't let him fuck your little bunny pussy just yet -- I'm first in line," she cooed in his ear.

"Both his balls in your mouth. Now. It's Mommy's turn for dick," she giggled, and straddled me, face forward. She slowly started to lower herself onto my dick, and I felt as Jacob's head was stuffed in between my legs, right to my ass, with his lips straining to stay around my balls. Kayla started pumping up and down, sliding easily down my wet erection. Her tits bounced in my face, and she reached down to play with her clit.

"Keep sucking Jenna -- Mommy wants lots of cum so we can share, okay?" She sped up, her ass freely plopping down on Jacob's head. I looked around Kayla's midriff to watch the sissy bunny feverishly grinding her waist into the bed.

"Boys love a little cum play between us girls Jenna -- spread it over our titties, on our ass -- as long as it ends up in our tummies of course!" Kayla moaned as she said this, and I increased my movement up and down.

"Oh yes, fuck this dick feels good." She slid back and forth, fingers still furiously rubbing on her clit. I had one hand reaching around to her ass, and the other playing with her nipples.

"Fuck, fuck I'm going to cum on his head," She moaned higher, and started to clench my penis between her thighs as she finished, gyrating back and forth on her boyfriend. I saw one of the bunny ears slip out between one of her thighs. Kayla grabbed me, pulling me up to kiss her. She licked along my neck and to my ear.

"I want to see you feed my boyfriend your thick cum, baby," she bit my ear as she said it. I could see the two of them sucking my cum off one another. How Jacob's little bunny outfit would be stained along his little tits, and how humiliated he would look sucking cum off Kayla's fingers, and I immediately realized I was going to finish. I lifted Kayla up off my dick to one side quickly and shifted, pulling up Jacob's face. His makeup was ruined, eye shadow dripping down his cheeks and lipstick almost gone.

"Open up, sissy," I forced his mouth open. Kayla drew closed, her hand supporting his neck, and she smiled eagerly as my hips pulsed, sending out a long streak of cum into his willing mouth. His whole body was quivering, still rubbing up and down on the sheets as line after line of cum painted his face.

"Don't swallow just yet baby," Kayla coaxed, "hold it for a little show for Mommy and Daddy. Be a big girl."

I finally stopped heaving, breathing heavily as I looked at the cum-covered bunny in front of me. Kayla moved him into kneeling position in between my legs, and I saw the outline of his still hard dick. Kayla started stroking gently as she kissed his cheek, slowly lapping up some of the cum on his face.

"Isn't this nice, us girls, sharing? Usually you're just in the corner, ignored. Now you're the center of attention. Have a little treat." Cum dripped from her open mouth into his, and I watched as he shook more. Kayla sped up her hand job, and spooned more cum into his mouth with her fingers.

"This is just round one, baby. That bunny tail comes out," Kayla grinned at her humiliated sissy, "and we're going to fill you up with a nice big cock after our boyfriend recovers."

She closed his mouth full of my cum.

"Swallow and cum for us sweetie. Show us that you like being a pretty little sissy bunny for us." I leaned forward and started rubbing his tits through the costume, and I felt him shake. I leaned into his ear.

"Show me that you're my new sissy girlfriend." He grabbed my arms, and I felt him shudder. I watched as he came, the light pink silk quickly being stained by a pool of his cum.

Kayla pouted. "My pretty costume is ruined now. Jacob, go take it off and clean your self up."

I grabbed his arm before he could crawl off.

"No -- he can stay in his pretty cum outfit." I moved slightly, pushing him to his hands, and bringing his silky ass to my hardening dick.

"I'm not done with the bunny just yet."

bluesbirds
bluesbirds
177 Followers