A Sissy's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People are more kind than you realise, if you're honest about your feelings they will respond in kind. Sometimes forgiveness takes time and healing is hard but you can work through it. You just have to be strong."

"Maybe you're right. I went through so much discomfort today just to try and become someone it feels wrong to be."

"Well I don't have much space but if you need somewhere to stay I'm happy to lend you some clothes and unless I have a girl around you're welcome to sleep with me for a few days while you sort your head out."

Tears start to fill my eyes in appreciation of this beautiful kind girl. She turns to face me and pulls me into another deep kiss as she lets out a loud groan. "Go have a bath, there are bath bombs in the cupboard. I need to get myself off if you're not going to." she accuses pulling a vibrator out of the bedside drawer and waving it at me.

Closing the door behind me as I walk into the en suite bathroom and start the bathwater I almost immediately hear her gentle moans through the door as I lean back against it listening to each thrust and breath as the buzzing of her vibrator keeps on. My hands caress my body landing on my tits and massaging at my thighs as I had become accustomed to. Imagining not that I was with her that I was her. The vibrator penetrating my being my body writhing in the big soft bed as I push it in and out of myself feeling the vibrations run through my body

I look over to the bath rapidly filling and break off to go and look for one of the bath bombs. I find a bowl of bright pink ones at the bottom of the cupboard one of which I chuck in the bath watching it fizz and spread throughout the water turning it an inviting milky pink.

I slowly step into the bath feeling the warm water softly caressing my smooth skin as I gently submerge my body and relax completely, disappearing into the milky water.

After washing my hair, and gently cleaning my body, taking due care to rub and massage all over as the calming water warms me to the core, the scent of lavender from the bath bomb gently touching my senses, I slowly start to rise from the bath and reluctantly drain away the water to dry myself off. I use some of Melody's lotion to massage and moisturise my delicate skin to feel so smooth and feminine, wrap my hair in a towel and take a thin silk gown hanging from the door for myself.

As I come back out of the bath Melody is lying facing the ceiling face completely flushed, breathing heavily, her vibrator placed on the bedside table as she looks over at me. "Good timing. I needed that" she says with a cute grin on her flushed face.

"So did I," I say coming to sit on the bed in her silk gown

"I'll be right back!" she chirps hopping off the bed and over to the bathroom coming back a few minutes later as I lay on her bed.

"Here, sit up for me," she says prompting me to sit at the side of the bed as she plugs a hairdryer in and unwraps my hair. Pressing herself up against my back to start gently brushing through my hair as she dries it. After some chit-chat and dry hair, she kisses the back of my neck and pulls me back on the bed, wrapping the cover over me before climbing under it herself and turning off the light.

As we lie together in the dark she pulls me closer and hugs me tightly, hands on my stomach and chest, as I drift off to sleep in her sweet embrace listening to the gentle sounds of her slow rhythmic breath rising and falling at my back.

A New Beginning

As I wake up with Melody's arms still tightly wrapped around me with the sound of bird song chiming through the window my eyes drowsily start to drift open as I stay silent and still savouring this perfect safe comfortable feeling

Some significant time passes as I lie in this comfortable embrace until a knock at the door comes seconds before it swings quickly open revealing a tall spritely man who looks me in the eye, pauses to think for a second and announces "Mel's going to be late. Give her a nudge and wake her up please."

The door closes again before I could give a response so I turn to Melody who's still clearly asleep and gently place a hand under her face as I tap her shoulder to nudge her awake. "Just a few more minutes" she groans as she pulls me closer to her again

I lightly kiss my lips to hers and hug her back, her sleepy eyes still glued shut as I pull back and her neck cranes to follow my lips and lock into a deeper kiss her tongue exploring my mouth as she holds me tightly.

I pull away again and softly explain "you're going to be laaate"

Her eyes crack open as she whispers "hey" and kisses me on the nose before nuzzling her face into my neck. Her sleepy face comes back to meet my gaze, forming a kind smile, as she turns to step out of bed and walks yawning into the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later she comes out looking fresh and happy with a cute flowery dress under a smart looking blazer she looks back at me with her bright welcoming smile and assured: "I picked out some clothes I think would look cute on you but you can borrow anything, they're just over there in the dresser when you're ready to get up!"

"You're too kind" I smile back at her

"Can't have you walking around naked now, can we? Genie would have you pinned to the floor as soon as you left my room!" she chuckles

I blush a bright red as she continues to laugh at my embarrassment

"Right, I really will be late if I don't head off now. Help yourself to anything, the kitchen is just down the hall." she insists as she rushes off out the door leaving me lying wrapped in her bed.

As she heads out the door I hear her saying "look after her, okay?"

Immediately upon opening the dresser there's a small pile of clothes that must have been the outfit she picked out for me amidst an intimidating wardrobe of clothing. Taking the pile and placing it on the bed before starting to dress.

She appeared to be dressing me to impress as I put on the black cage bra that pulled my chest into an impressive cleavage and a garter belt supporting intricate floral hosiery with a small delicate thong, and a black lace choker, making me look like a model straight from Victoria's Secret. The tight thong neatly press my bulge back giving me a smooth feminine front. The shirt is a cute white off-shoulder piece contrasting the intricate black straps from the bra and a cute black pleated skirt that falls halfway down my thigh neatly displaying the bottom of the garter and floral hosiery. And the shoes are steep 5" black stilettos forcing a super feminine posture and walk.

Trotting off to the bathroom to sort my makeup out I couldn't help but gasp at the sexy figure staring back at me in the mirror after yesterday's atrocity it felt so right to be looking proper and feminine again, showing off my pert tits and shapely legs with my hair hanging gently down my shoulders. I quickly curtsey at myself in the mirror as I grin at my new sexy-cute look.

Picking at her makeup bag I try to go for a natural look softening my features and creating emphasis on my lips using a subtle glossy pink to make them look wet and inviting.

Heading into the kitchen I walk to the counter and pick up a banana, peeling it back and finding myself intuitively bobbing and sucking on it as I take it down into my throat before breaking a piece off and swallowing it with a pleasured sigh

"Are you always that... enthusiastic with your food?" comes a goading voice from behind me as I slowly turn to see the tall man from the doorway.

"Only ba- um, no. sorry, that was weird. I didn't mean for anyone to see that" I awkwardly manage before remembering "oh, you must be Genie, right?" and dipping intuitively into a basic curtsey.

"Here to make all your dreams come true" He smirks raising a hand toward me

I awkwardly move my banana to the other hand as I step forwards to take his hand. Grasping my hand firmly he pulls me towards him causing me to stumble inelegantly into him. An opportunity he uses to hold me in place as his face inches closer to mine. He offers "if you need a little more than potassium" his eyes flick to the banana and back to mine "we've got the house to ourselves for a few hours."

"I don't know if I should. Melody might not approve." I manage, eyes looking away and around the room as I try not to think about how empty my mouth feels, how I started salivating just thinking about his proposition.

His hand presses against the base of my chin as he pulls my face to meet his as he inches closer lips brushing against mine as he whispers "Mel told me to look after you," he pushes into a swift kiss before pulling away. "this way I know exactly what you're getting up to."

I feel my breath seep from my mouth as I await his next move, my body weakened by lust, completely in his control. His grip loosens prompting my legs to slowly drop to the floor as I slide down his body. My face leaning into his crotch as my knees land on the firm wooden flooring.

"Oh you are eager" he goads expertly releasing his heavy cock with no hesitation placing the semi-erect monster flat across my face guiding his balls to my eager mouth. Feeling the huge cock twitching and hardening against my face as I suck and kiss at his balls has my body squirming in anticipation and my little clitty leaking. As his cock finally releases its weight, slowly peeling from my face, I slide my tongue up his shaft expertly making my way to the tip. My plump pink lips press against it readying to kiss and tease at his head but his big hands swiftly jump to the back of my head as he pushes me straight to the base of his thick, lengthy, cock. The unexpected pressure pushing down my throat causes me to start hopelessly choking, and my eyes start watering, as his length, still not fully erect, continues to grow and push down my submissive throat. His smooth salty flavour immediately permeates throughout my whole body as I choke on his growing member trying so hard not to push back against his big hands firmly holding my head in place.

"Good to see you have what it takes. Can't waste my time on girls who can't take a cock" He suggests as if making small talk

His hands release from my head letting me set free his now fully erect cock from my throat as I gasp for air sputtering slightly on the pool of fluids that came from our connecting bodies. His wet glistening cock sways in front of me as he pulls me up and guides me to his bedroom pushing me forwards onto his bed. My back arches towards him intuitively letting his hands grab and pull at my thick feminine ass. He neatly pulls my panties aside fully revealing my plug that he gently pulls from my obedient hole. Slowly pressing his tip against my edges I push my body back slightly eagerly awaiting the fullness I crave inside. The feeling of his wet tip pushing past my walls causes a short pleasured quiver as I groan "Yes, deeper"

His body stops as he provokes "ask properly now"

"Please, fill me with your big cock" I say eager to feel his cock push up against my prostate giving me the fullness I need. My body pushes helplessly back as his firm hands hold me in place.

"That's a good start, little Sissy but we can do better" he continues holding my craving body in place as my clitty wets my panties with anticipating juices and my body quivers with yearning

"Please, Genie, grant this little Sissy slut's wish by pushing your giant cock into her little slutty Sissy pussy" I moan praying it's enough for him to keep going. Needing to feel his cock press deeper inside of me.

"Good girl" he congratulates slowly sliding his length deeper inside of me as I scream out in pleasure

"Yes! Fuck. harder!" I cry, "more, please." my juices flow as he pushes in and out of my eager hole. I feel my orgasm building as his cock bulges against my insides working its way in and out inching further and further inside of me. My whole body convulses against the power of his cock smashing in and out of my tight hole up against my deepest parts as I continue screaming out in pleasure "Fuuuck, I'm leaking" his cock pulls fully out of my hole, replaced again with my plug, as he jumps up over my head and forces his cock back deep in my throat, my head bobbing and sucking at him earnestly, my body still convulsing intensely. His twitching member eventually pulls from my gaping throat as his cum starts to spray endlessly across my face over my eyes, and sticking to my hair. I suck and lick at his still twitching cock eager to taste the last drops of his huge load pooling it in my mouth to savour the taste before swallowing it down. The taste furthers the intense glowing pleasure inside of me. I lie pulsing with satisfaction as he starts to straighten up and heads out the door stating "go clean up in Mel's room when you're done". The intensity slowly fading over the next few minutes lets me prop myself up on my arms and weakly make my way back onto my feet before taking some careful steps back to Melody's room toward her bathroom to clean the thick streams of cum off of my delicate features.

As I enter Melody's room I'm met with her sweet eyes looking up at me from her seat on the bed as she stands to greet me. I bow down in a basic curtsey to greet her. "You look so cute in that outfit! I'm glad you didn't change anything" she says in her usual glowing tone

"Thanks! You've got a knack for fashion" I say meekly with my face angled to the floor naively hoping she hadn't noticed the cum covering my face.

She steps over to me and tilts my chin forcing our eyes to connect. "I heard you and Genie," she says sweetly "I had a hunch from last night, and your panties, that you might have been craving something more."

She kisses me deeply as the cum from my lips mixes between our mouths and one of her hands pushes into my panties rubbing at my delicate wet clitty. As she disengages from our kiss leaving the cum floating in my mouth she pulls her hand from my panties pooled with my leaked juices. "Seems you had an accident too" she smirks guiding my juices from her hand into my willing mouth.

As I selfishly suck the remaining juices from her fingertips she starts. "No time to clean up, I've booked us a table at the Italian restaurant downtown, come now, my cute little Sissy girl"

Her cute flats tap across the floorboards as she leads me out down the hallway, towards the exit.

"But my face is" I start

"Covered in my housemate's cum, yes" she interjects "and whose fault is that?" she looks back at me with a stern look that quickly breaks into a cute smiled chuckle as she turns back to guide me out the door.

Reaching the street she turns to look at me and guides my head back up correcting my posture, pulls my skirt high up my waist so the hem lands just at the bottom of my panties, and insists "keep your head held high sweetie." Brushing a string of cum hanging from my chin and pressing it naturally between my eager lips letting me suck it down dutifully. "This is who you are, don't apologise"

"Yes, Melody" I say meekly looking down at her sweet reassuring smile.

"Can you call me mistress today?" She says hesitantly

"Of course mistress" I beam back at her, dipping into a maid curtsey, hypnotised by her sweet smile.

Down the street, my face stayed a beet red colour the whole walk feeling the eyes of passers-by locked on my cum covered face before exploring my slutty body, my dress raising to reveal my wet thong with every step. Each step releases slightly more of the lewd juices from my leaking clitty. As it slowly trickles down my thighs I lower my hand to wipe it away but Melody catches my unnatural movement and catches my hand wagging her other finger disapprovingly. "Only if I say so," she says sternly. Her grip releases mine letting me return to my girly heeled trot trying to follow her powerful pace.

By the time we arrive at the restaurant, I started to feel more comfortable in myself, accepting that there was nothing I could do to change the situation. We sat next to the window by the front door keeping my slutty image perfectly in view for anybody passing on the street. Waiting for service a couple of girls noticed me in the window and pointed their phones at me to take pictures. "Well, smile then," Melody reassures, seeing my visible discomfort. I take a deep breath, to gather my composure, and face them with a beaming smile as directed. "And open your legs, show them how much you leaked" She commands. "Yes, mistress" I chime. My legs obediently spread open to present my sticky thighs and lingerie. My clitty still leaking with juices pooling on the leather seat beneath me. The hem of my dress hugged around my waist.

The waiter stammers slightly with his words but is otherwise professional keeping most of his attention on Melody who cheerily orders water for both of us and a small salad for me.

As the order comes she takes my cutlery and pushes the plate over to me. "Eat up now," she insists. I slowly start picking at the salad, licking the dressing off of my fingers seductively with each bite, aware of her intention. After she finishes watching my shameful display she waves the waiter, who had been watching from the counter, over.

"As you seemed to enjoy that so much," she starts "how about you pay for it?" A knowing smirk across her face, "see if you can convince him"

"Yes mistress"

"Hey there! Ready for the bill?" the waiter prompts as he arrives at the table attention back to Melody

"I, um, don't have any money," I say meekly. Melody gestures fiercely at me to try harder as the waiter's attention awkwardly shifts to me.

"But perhaps we could make other arrangements," I say, looking down at his crotch and licking my lips, curving my back more to push out my chest and emphasise my curves.

His head shifts around the restaurant checking the path "Okay. Let's go" He says, taking my hand to help me from my seat. Melody strides along behind us as she follows us into the staff restroom.

I immediately drop to my knees as he turns to face me in the restroom, Melody standing beside us as she watches me tug at his zipper to pull his cock free. My lips softly brushed against his hard tip wetting them with his oozed precum. "Don't cum too quickly now, she's an eager little cumslut" Melody jests as I kiss and lick at his twitching cock trying my hardest to give her a good show, eagerly licking to his base and sucking at his balls. I moan in anticipation as I set my lips back against his tip with one wet kiss before pushing him deep into my mouth. His cock pushes only lightly into my throat. As his less impressive size betrays I feign a little choking sound to boost his confidence, slowly savouring the constant flow of his sweet thick precum as it slides its way down my fervent throat. He eagerly starts circling his hips as he pushes his cock rhythmically in and out of my malleable throat, pushing and pulling at my head as I try my hardest to wrap my tongue around him while he violently thrusts inside of me. I sit grunting with pleasure as his strong arms control my body, and head. Eventually, he cries out "I'm cumming" pulling my head further onto his cock as it twitches and pulses in my throat. My mind filled with hopeful excitement as I ready myself for the salty-sweet taste of his soft creamy cum to push its way down my throat. The intensely bouncing cock in my throat threatened a huge load as I moan in anticipation.

"Pull out" Melody insists "cum on her face; I want her completely covered for the walk home"

The waiter reluctantly pulls his cock from my eager longing throat just as it starts to explode with torrents of the thickest, stickiest cum. completely covering my face and hair wet with his viscous seed. The potent smell permeates my nostrils and a powerful taste drips between my parted lips, filling my hungry mouth. I can't help but let out powerful moans of desire from the overwhelming sensations as I wish I could have swallowed this thick load dripping from my face and down my slender shoulders. My hair was messily clumped with cum dripping down my back.