A Sissy's First Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
A Sissy Girl getting ready for her Black Husband.
5k words
4.29
13.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

This is the story of a throuple, an Indian romantic couple joined by a Black king.

In this story, all three are married to each other in this order:

1. Sissy and her Ex-Girlfriend with the Sissy being the Bride and the Ex-gf being the Groom. This was the same night when Daddy and Sissy got engaged.

2. The Girl and the Black Man with the Black man being the obvious groom and the girl being the bride. On this day, the Girl proposed to her Sissy to be her Wife.

3. The Black Man and his Sissy Bride. He did this after proposing to the Girl (the sissy's ex-gf), like a true Alpha Male (making the sissy realize that he is going to not only own her but also marry the sissy's ex-gf).

In this story, I would be using the following terms (along with their actual names):

1. The Black Man -- Alpha Male, King, Master, Owner, Husband, Hubby, Daddy

a. His real name is Jacob Dean

2. The Girl -- Mistress

a. Her real name is Ridhi Jain

3. The Sissy -- Sissy, Girlyboy, Gay, Beta-boi, cucky, Wifey

a. Her real name is Suman but her sissy name is Shubhi

Context: This is a story where the aim is to establish how a girl and a sissy can love each other so deeply and emotionally yet be sexually ready to humiliate or sacrifice each other.

That is, the girl will humiliate the sissy (so much so, that she refers to herself as the sissy's ex gf) while the sissy will sacrifice her sexual relationship to his wife, just to see her being pummeled and fucked hard in front of her by a real man, the same man who is making the girl humiliate the sissy.

All this happens while the original couple (the girl and her sissy) still love each other, while the man is there just to Provide, Protect and Please not just the girl but also the sissy.

I will add a backstory of how the black man got involved in the relationship. For now, just remember that the girl and the sissy were married like a traditional couple even though she always "wore the pants" in this relationship (metaphorically speaking). The Man got involved with the couple later, but purely because of his alpha state and the already twisted dynamic within the couple, inserted himself as the "Man-of-the-House", getting all 3 married to each other, in a truly "Throuple" way.

Finally, the focus of our story is the 1-year anniversary celebration of the day, the Black Man married his Sissy bride and made her his property.

Chapter 1 - Costume:

To start off with my clothing (my mistress is there with me to help me get dressed),

My Bottom:

I, a sissy, am wearing my lace pink crotchless thong panties with my cage being a small pink cage. I call it small for it is not the smallest cage one could think of, since I am still in my chastity training.

As per my master, a sissy's cage should be changed to one size smaller, every year, by her Husband and Master, during their anniversary.

So where was I? Oh yeah, my caged cock.

My caged cock is clearly visible through the opening in my panties. And my mistress has tied a small bell with a cute pink ribbon on top of the bell. The ribbon is tied to the bell, over the cage. Along with this, my mistress has attached a leash to the cock cage.

According to my mistress, the bell is to make sounds everywhere I go and alert of the sissy's position to her master (like a live tracker) and a ribbon is just for showing off to her and master's friends.

She says that it is just my master/husband's preference. I also wear my heart shaped jeweled (dark red emerald) Butt plug tied to a foxtail, visible to the outside world.

I also wear my so-called Micro Skirt which is a tassel hem skirt (a belt like structure, open with threads hanging from the top, similar to a curtain) with used condoms (filled with master's semen) hanging all around the skirt to symbolize myself as my Hubby's property.

As I see this, my mind begins to wander how many cum-condoms are there in this skirt? And how many of them will I slurp? As I lick my lips imagining of eating his cum, my mistress coos in my ear

"I know what you are thinking sissy. In fact, I can even see your clitty trying to throb within its cute little tiny cage.

Well, the answer is 52 condoms, all filled fully, with your master's cum. One for every week of your marriage.

With his virility, I think the skirt is enough to get the whole neighborhood pregnant (she chuckles as she says this). She then asks me, do you want to give these condoms off for the neighborhood women or do you want it all for yourself sissy? (she very well knows the answer)."

But knowing my mistress, I respond immediately saying, "I would feel honored to having all of master's cum just for myself on this special occasion but ultimately I would let my master and his beautiful wife, you, my dear mistress decide."

She responds by saying, "Very Good sissy. You really have learnt well over the course of our 3-year triangular relationship and now 1 year marriage.

I will decide how to empty the condoms once master arrives. For now, let's get ready with the rest of your outfit."

I then move on to wear my dark red fishnet stockings with garter belt. I obviously wear it over my skirt and panties, so that it's easy to remove when master demands.

My Top:

For my top, she makes me wear my lacy pink crop top or bra with the words *Daddy's Sissy Slut* written in glittery golden white, cursive font.

On top of my bra, I wear a slutty dark red blouse with a plunging neckline, showing most of my bra. The blouse is tied together into a knot, and it ends half-way into my ribcage, exposing my midriff.

She hands me my collar, which I wear on my neck. The Collar has the word *Shubhi*, my sissy name, which translates to "A star, with NO LIMITS", that has another leash attached to it.

To differentiate my collar leash from my chastity leash, my mistress made the collar leash of silver while she made my chastity leash of Gold.

And yes, almost all my outfit is custom made by my mistress, since she runs a hand-made gift shop. Most of the items are made by her office staff or by my mistress herself. And yes, all her office staff who all know about us. They treat me like one of their sisters and I feel so glad to be able to share some of my naughty fantasies with them.

They say that they find it extremely cute, that I decided to accept the role of a sissy beta-boi cucky just for my mistress's pleasure. They say that it symbolizes by eternal love for her.

Of course, I dare not call her Wifey or Girl friend or any endearing terms unless she deems it fit.

My Heel:

She then makes me wear the final part of my outfit, which is a thin ankle strap stiletto high heels (5-inch high) with puffy lace trims (like in the collar area of a medieval English royal-woman's clothing) on both the ankle top and just behind my sissy toes, showing off my cute side.

It is obviously open-toed to show off my painted toenails and my slutty side. In the sissy world, open-toed heel is considered to be an invitation for men, which in my case is my man, my Master.

Even with these high heels, I am still only 5'8", just greater than my mistress, who is 5'6" without heels, while my husband is 6'11" (obviously without any platform), making it evident to the world that I'm the beta to my husband's alpha! 💖

Even though I have the same heel in all available colors such as yellow (giving off a warm casual look), reddish orange (giving off a slutty look) and black (giving off a date night look), I decided to go with my rose-colored heels.

I personally feel that this color depicts the look of an innocent sissy girl, who is vulnerable and looking for protection from her husband.

I feel that this sissy ALWAYS holds her husband's hand and even rests her face on his broad chest, when walking together in public places, for she could not bare to look at the outside world without her hubby and protector.

And yeah, the lace trims are also in the same color as the heel, in all my sets.

My Accessories:

I won't get into detail of how I felt when I wore each of my accessories for I don't have much time before my master gets back from work, but I will just give a small brief for each of them:

1. A thin Gold naval chain (framing my curved sissy hips, which i gained purely from my sissy workout, no artificial hormones)

2. A platinum penis-shaped belly button ring in the mold of my master's cock (custom made, by my mistress, of course)

3. A cute semi-circle-shaped gold nose ring along with 2 earrings on each ear (1 pink stud and 1 red hoop earring)

4. A bracelet with the words *Sissy Pet* which I wear on my right hand

5. A dark red sapphire ring (matching my finger and toenail) on my left hand

6. A diamond ring (my engagement ring from my hubby) on my right hand with the engraving of words *Sissy Femboi Submission* signaling my submission towards him, when I agreed to wear this ring and be his Sissy Wife

7. A rhodium necklace with the words *Property of Master Jacob*, the words being etched in Gold to highlight and contrast the necklace

8. Anklets with the words *No* on the left leg and *Limits* on the right leg, so that when tied together or when I walk in high heels as I usually do, holding hands with my master/hubby, it tells him and the rest of the world that I am Shubhi (for just like my name suggests, I have no limits whatsoever)

9. A small, cute toe ring with the word *Girlyboy* etched inside it

10. My Mangalsutra tied to me on our wedding day by my husband

11. Bindhi on my forehead, ass cheek beside my tramp stamp (oh, we will get to my tattoss, in just a while) and my chastity cage (which I place every day to mark my devotion to my marriage)

12. Kumkum on my Mangalsutra

13. A Platinum Tiara with the words *Sissy* and *Princess* on the front and back respectively

My Make-up:

My mistress did my makeup, since knew it had to be simply perfect, for the special day for my master. Of course, just like my clothing and accessories, this was also fairly normal and not over-the-top like some other sissies.

I never like an unowned sissy, who looks like a tramp, to attract alpha meat. Of course, it's a different story, if your owner(s) deem you to dress like a whore.

Anyway, getting back to my makeup. It includes the following:

1. Primer

2. Foundation

3. Feminine arc-shaped eyebrows

4. Curly eyelashes (with small extensions, not too big, just there to seduce Master by fluttering them cutely)

5. Black eyeshadow

6. Black Mascara

7. Black Kaajal

8. Dark red Blush

9. Dark Red Painted Lips

10. Hair tied up in a cute sideways fringe (for it is my master's preference for the night). This indicates the proceedings for the day, for he usually prefers me in the following (of course based on his mood)

a. A ponytail, when he wants to tease and fuck me

b. A pig tail, when he wants to just fuck me hard

c. A cute sideways fringes, for date night look

d. A pixie cut for casual at-home humiliation

11. Pubic hair trimmed into a heart (for my hubby) shape. (I so badly want to color my pubic hair red but Master said that it will make me look like a hippie and thus overruled my wishes)

12. Dark red fingernail with glitters and the letters C-O-C-K-D-R-U-N-K (in black) within the painted nails, with one letter for each toe, starting from the left with the last finger blank for now (we will get to that, later)

13. Dark red toenail with glitters and the letters C-O-C-K-S-U-C-K-E-R (in black) within the painted nails, with one letter for each toe, starting from the left

My Tramp Stamps:

Oh, I almost forgot, My crowning achievements, My Tramp Stamps. I spent so much time in carefully thinking through each and every one of them. I am so proud of the fact that I have gotten all the following tattoos, all my myself, just to reinforce my identity and also to announce my submission to my master and mistress:

1. A QoS tattoo in Black with a chastity cage (exactly of my model) in pink on my right ass cheek. I got this tattoo, the day after my master proposed to me with the diamond engagement ring. This tattoo is to symbolize my devotion to my master's black cock

2. The words *Gay Sissy Girlyboy* in pink on my left ass cheek, accompanied by a glittery pink heart, which I got for my now husband and Master, when he was still my daddy, while we were dating.

a. He made me get this, the day after he took my anal virginity for the first time, by fucking me hard with his Massive, thick, heavy, veiny, muscly, and dreamy "Black Cock". Of, course he only asked me for a tattoo. It was me who came up with the actual tattoo.

3. Remember the last finger on my right hand (which had no letter on my fingernail). Rather than a nail, it is marked with a tattoo of sorts.

a. It is actually the image of a Cock (an exact imprint of my hubby's) resting on top of a tongue (exact imprint of mine).

b. My ex-gf (also my hubby's wife) took more than 4 hours to carefully craft it as a painting while me and my hubby posed in the exact same way. While the actually painting is lying in our bedroom, she made it as a tattoo for my last finger and gifted it to me on our wedding night.

c. This is not cheating, since I came up with the idea for the painting, which she converted to a tramp stamp. So I would still take credit for this! :P

4. Around my heart shaped pubic bush are the words *Sissy* on the top left and *Wifey* on the bottom left

5. Just around my belly button ring are the words *Cucky* above the ring and *Beta-Boi* beneath the ring, both in Black colors too.

a. My ex-gf wanted me to get an everlasting symbol of my commitment to my place in our triangular relationship. So, she was super thrilled when I proposed this idea to her.

b. She was so thrilled that, she made me get it on the 2nd anniversary of her and master, deciding to sissify me, paving the path for our current status as a happily married Throuple. (We all would agree on what a great decision that turned out to be_.

My Feelings reflecting in my Theme:

The whole theme or idea of my clothing, accessory and make-up choice is to reinforce my femininity, yet still exposing that I am a sissy.

There are many definitions and orientations for a sissy. But the one I belong to, and respond to, is the one, I was trained and educated by my hubby and my ex-gf.

"In my world, a sissy is a born male and is still a total male, with no hormones/operations, only to be totally submerged and immersed in feminine feelings, longing to be protected and intensely humiliated at the same time.

She is addicted to cocks (or as my husband likes to call it, "She is Cock-Drunk"), especially Black ones belonging to Handsome men.

In my case, it is a specific cock, one that belongs to my husband's sexy, muscular body.

The cock that I worship. The cock, which is a girthy, meaty, long Black Cock.

The cock that leads to mind-boggling sissygasms

The cock that is so expertly used, by my Black king".

(As my mistress says, it's not always the tool, it's also the technique and of course, in her own words, I lacked in both departments.)

A Special Décor:

As these thoughts cloud my feelings, my mistress emerges with the final element of my outfit.

A white veil completely contrasting the whole theme, just to remind my husband, my king of the special day.

This is the same veil I used on our wedding day.

And just like our wedding day, she made me wear my veil over my crotch area, attaching it to my garter belt. And I was hoping for more of the same, as it definitely spiced things up on that day, for, I crave the same today.

The Waiting

After getting ready in the above outfit, I ask my ex-gf,

"Mistress, I hope it's not simple for Master's liking".

She responded with a simple,

"Don't worry sissy.

My husband (she is referring to my master and not me, even though I married her first) owns you not for your flashy nature but rather for your attention-to-detail along with your devotion to him and commitment to your submissive and humiliating role in this relationship.

So, Sissy, be rest assured, for he will be impressed." She clears her throat as she says this.

I wonder why she always refers to my master as her husband, for he is also my husband. She always tells me that he is only a Master to me and a husband to only her.

While I was thinking about this, I became worried and even more nervous, which she immediately saw and understood.

So, she knelt down in front of me, looking up at me. She then proceeded to do something, which reassured me,

She started licking the opening of my cage, just enough to touch my clitty. As she did this, she looked up at me and said in a deep sultry voice,

"Focus on your clitty, for it's the only thing that should matter to you tonight.

For it is the only reason you are my sissy cuck and my husband's sissy wife.

Let your inner sissy take over. Feel her femininity rip away any façade of your manliness.

Be MY SHUBHI again.

For today I am YOUR RIDHI and not your mistress, and ...

(she pauses before saying the next words, looking deep into my eyes)

WE are BOTH ADDICTS to OUR HUSBAND'S THICK BLACK COCK".

Her words both comforted and melted my heart, for I realized her love for me when I heard her stress the words she did in her sexy voice (highlighted in black, above).

For I realized, that in spite of all the humiliation she bestowed upon me, she still loved me.

In spite of only calling me a sissy and making me call her a mistress, I can sense that deep down, she still deeply cares for me.

In fact, she cares for me, more than my hubby.

For him, we are both pets who he adores, but for her I am her sissy beta-boi lover.

For SHE WAS, IS and ALWAYS WILL BE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

My Love, who realized what's best for both of us and made us do it.

My love who realized that without another man in our life, we will only be miserable.

My love who only wanted both of us to be Happy from deep-within.

In a way, she married him only for me, for she only wanted sex from him (which she could have gotten, even while being married to me).

In short, she lusted over him, but only loved me.

As I look down at her, I start tearing up.

She gets up, hugs me tightly, whispering in my ears,

"No matter if he is around or not, I WILL PROTECT YOU as your husband in his absence.

I only humiliate you, for your little sissy mind CRAVES it, whether you have realized it or not.

Sissy, remember this, even if I do not admit to you every day, you are also MY WIFE.

In fact, you are only my wife.

For you are his property but MY SISSY WIFE.

And that is why, I only call him your master and not your husband.

If you are wondering, why I call him my husband, that is only to humiliate me.

In my mind, I have no husband. I have a Sissy Wife and a Daddy, an Alpha male, Black Daddy".

And then as I suspected she uttered those words,

"I only married him for You.

For You wanted to announce to the world you are a Gay Sissy Girlyboy, who needs her Man to protect her at all times.

As you know, I lust over him a plenty, but I ONLY LOVE YOU, MY PRETTY SISSY WIFE".

My knees go weak as I say, "Thank you mistress" while still tearing up.

She supports me further, wipes off my tears to say,

"Baby tonight you can call me Ridhi, for you deserve it for being such a good sissy girl all day.

Tell me YOU LOVE ME Baby".

I respond with those words, which I have not uttered in close to a year, "Love you Ridhi".

She responds back, saying, "Louder."

I shout at the top of my lungs, "I Love you My HUBBY RIDHI"

As I say this, she starts licking my cheeks, along with my tears before proceeding to kiss me plum on the lips, a deep French kiss like the ones we had only before Jacob came into the picture.

12