A Sissy's Uniform Pt. 01

Story Info
A new addition to the uniform leads to bad consequences.
2k words
4.16
27.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suppose the best place to start here is what my life currently looks like. I'm a 25 year old chastity sissy maid that lives with my dom. I would tell you my name before I was a sissy, but there's little point, so the name we are going by here is Jessica. I've always had a skinny build, and this is well complemented by my dark brown hair, which after serving under my dom for the last 3 years has grown out nicely to reach just below my shoulders. I haven't had any chemical therapy because mistress says takes away some of the fun of repressing my male tendencies, but in reality I think it's because she likes making me wear strap on fake tits under my uniform.

And my word is it a uniform. It's gradually increased over the last 3 year proportionally to my role as a sissy, but it's now divided into three uniforms. The only constant that remains is my chastity cage, which is a small sized opaque pink plastic cage with two small black electrodes permanently in place either side of the head of my encased clitty (mistress is very specific about referring to it as a clitty). Mistress says that this is so that if she wishes to she doesn't have to change my cage for another in order to shock me, which she very much enjoys. The other feature that my cage has is a small ring that rests in the middle of the shaft of the cage on the top, which (if mistress attaches it) has a small bell that rings as I move (or squirm).

But on to uniforms, the first uniform is my standard maid uniform which I wear from 7am until I am dismissed to go to bed. It's a pink French maid uniform with white ruffles adorning the short cut arms and even shorter cut skirt. In fact, this uniform was bought to be short enough that my chastised clitty is almost always on view as a lesson that sissies should have no shame. Its also covered in small pink bows and buttons, with one zip up the back leading to a white collar that rests around my neck. This is where the small padlock resides, meaning that once the zip is up there is no way I can get out of this uniform without tearing it. Over my torso rests a white apron, tied with a bow around my back. This apron nicely frames the fake tits I have strapped to my chest, which can be seen easily through the rather unashamedly large gap cut between my collar and just above where the nipples of my tits sit. I have to say, I love the pink and white, it has always helped making me feel extra girly and putting me in the subspace I often need to perform more... tasking chores. Finally, this uniform is completed with matching panties, and a garter belt that holds up the white stockings leading down my perfectly shaved legs to the bright pink high heeled shoes. Each shoe is also nicely improved with a locking strap, meaning once I have put the uniform on every morning the only way I'm getting out is if mistress decides I've been good enough to put my nightwear on.

Which brings us on nicely to my second uniform, which is simply a selection of three nighties that I have to wear to sleep. All three have a small bikini element, and a thing veil going from around the bottom of the top around my midsection. There's little different in each of them but I have one in a light baby blue, one in a pink that matches my standard uniform and one in black. Mistress doesn't make me put on my tits for these so it's easier to sleep, but unsurprisingly the chastity very definitely remains on.

The final uniform is my punishment uniform, but I think I'll save that description until it becomes relevant, which with my mistress is more often than I'd like. Speaking of, my dom is a 34 year old woman by the name of Sophie, but I'm not allowed to call her anything other than mistress. She's strong, confident and domineering with a body to match her willpower. She's a tall woman at 5'10", making her a good two inches taller than me. Her hair is a muddy ginger, cut into a bob. She has light brown eyes, with a hint of green and fairly average sized breasts. Often she wears no top just to get me to strain in my chastity. In fact, if she is feeling particularly cruel I will be tasked with massaging her breasts for as long as it takes for my clitty to start dribbling in my panties (which is never that long).

Now, you may have noticed that my uniform doesn't include a butt plug or gag, but often in the morning as a I bring mistress her breakfast she will decide on a whim whether I should wear one or both for the day. I'd say I end up wearing a standard pink ball gag 5 days a week, and I normally have a nice realistic cock shaped plug (with the average being only 4 or so inches long) slid into my fuck hole about the same amount. Although, If I've been slacking in my chores or mistress feels like watching me squirm for a day larger and vibrating plugs are just as easily available. In fact last week I dropped some orange juice on the carpet whilst bringing breakfast up and as a result I spent the rest of the day with a 5" plug in my ass and a wide ring gag locked around my face. At the end of the day mistress said I only had to wear it for that day as I'd made up for my mistake through being so entertaining moaning through my ring gag every time I bent over and my tight panties forced the plug deeper. Often mistress finds a nice middle ground by not making me wear the punishment uniform but adding some difficult extras to my regular uniform. However, this brings us nicely to where we are now, all up to speed.

It was around 2pm and I was mincing about the house completing my daily wipe down of the kitchen after preparing mistress a two course meal for lunch and eating my slave food (normally a tin of unflavoured paste with all the nutrients and energy I need; mistress says nice food isn't for sissy slaves). Mistress had popped out after lunch to collect something from the post office and I was using this time to clean up and try and get as far down my list of regular chores before 6pm. Mistress doesn't like me doing chores after dinner at this time because she wants me available to play with, or just out of the way as she goes about the house. If she is feeling like she really doesn't want to see me I get locked spread eagle in my sissy bedroom and gagged.

Ding dong.

The doorbell goes off. It's probably mistress.

I walk quickly over to the door, careful to maintain my sissy walk in my shoes as mistress can see me through the window next to the door. I open the door, and mistress in standing in from of me with a small package under her arm, roughly the size of a shoebox.

"Welcome home Mistress" I say alongside a curtsey.

"Hello Jessica!" She says in an abnormally cheery tone. Hopefully not with something in mind that's cheering her up, normally involving me in some predicament. "I picked up an exciting gift for you!"

There was some predicament in mind then.

"Thank you, mistress, what is it?" I ask sheepishly, pretending not to be apprehensive fairly poorly. Mistress walked over the kitchen Island and placed the box down.

"Now now don't sound so negative! A sissy should always enjoy her role, whatever it brings". This extra advice made me even less positive, but also made my clitty start stirring.

"Quite right mistress" I say, with a far more convincing happiness this time.

"Good!" Mistress exclaimed, and then grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen drawer and began cutting the box open. I couldn't quite make out what was inside yet, only a ball of bubble wrap. I moved to stand opposite the kitchen Island.

Mistress continued "I saw this online and thought it would make a fabulous addition to your daily uniform!" she placed the bubble wrapped object on the island and starting unfolding it. I was already nervous. "Do you remember those issues we've been having with posture?" she continued without allowing me time to answer, of course I remembered, I had spent a day in punishment uniform for failure to improve yesterday. "Well I saw this online and thought it would be the perfect fix".

The bubble wrap folded onto the counter revealing a huge collar. It was a bright pink posture collar with white edging to match my uniform. Mistress had a huge grin across her face, I couldn't say the same.

"Well? Let's try it on!" mistress picked it up and walked round the counter, I instinctively faced my back towards her so she could apply it. "Here we are, head up straight." I complied. The collar was latex and unsurprisingly had a big lock on the back, but it also had to clips just behind the ears on either side which were harder to discern a purpose for. Mistress wrapped it round my neck from behind, totally containing the small fabric collar I now realised I was going to miss dearly.

Immediately I felt my neck straighten.

"It's quite tight mistress"

"Come along, how is it supposed to work if it isn't tight?"

"Yes mistress". She locked the back and realised I could no longer turn my head fully in any direction, it was rather fixed forwards.

"Now doesn't that look fabulous! It even matches your uniform! Do you Like it?". I hesitated a little too long. Mistress's playful enjoyment of the situation somewhat soured, no doubt a hangover of the punishment yesterday. My clitty was still sore from that electrocution. "Well It won't really matter if you do, because it has two parts" She reached back into the box but I didn't turn round quick enough to see what was in it.

Rather quickly I had a pink ball gag stuffed into my mouth, somewhat larger than the one I wear most days. Immediately the clips on the sides of posture collar made sense. The gag had an additional two padlocks making this a permanent fixture. I groaned slightly.

"Right. Maybe now, with this extra encouragement you can learn to walk like a proper sissy." As she said this I stumbled slightly, adjusting to the new rigidity of my neck and the added strain of the gag. All in all, I looked rather ungraceful. "If you learn to do your duties with this on then I may consider removing the gag, but judging by yesterday's display I think the collar itself will remain for a while"

I curtseyed to indicate a yes, as is procedure when I have a gag in. Mistress has tried to make my position as 'seen and not heard' as possible. What I had noticed was that my clitty was rock solid, straining hard in its cage and without a doubt making a mess in my panties. Mistressed noticed my protruding cage.

"See!" she grabbed my cage and gave it a wiggle "You really like it don't you!" I audibly moaned through the gag. "That's more like it!" Mistress walked over to the sofa in the living room and gestured for me to come over. "Come along! Let's see how you look".

This was definitely an exercise in amusing her.

I realised as I walked over I was having quite a bit of trouble seeing my feet and was quite cautious in walking as a result. As I came around the coffee table I accidentally kicked my foot into the corner, and to my horror sent a vase crashing off the side and smashing onto the hardwood floor.

A moment of silence. My eyes went wide.

"I think that is at least a few hours in the punishment chair."

To be Continued.