A Sissy's Wedding

Story Info
A sissy's wedding to her Daddy.
3.6k words
4.35
33.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story popped into my head when I overheard someone say "...we may now fuck the bride" as the punch line of a joke. Normally, I don't go the harsher bdsm stuff, but once I started writing, that's where it led me.

The news that gay marriage was now an option was five minutes old when Daddy popped the question. It was the second time in the two years that I'd lived with him that he asked me a non-rhetorical question, the first being if I would submit to him and be his house cunt. I'd happily agreed back then. I said yes this time also, but didn't understand why he would want to. I told him (uncomfortably, I don't like voicing objections to him) that I didn't see the need to make our relationship formal since I was already his, he just smiled and told me not to worry about it.

He had decided that the ceremony's motif would be black so my wedding attire was a simple black veil and black lacy panties that he'd carefully cut the ass out of, exposing my ass cheeks and boy pussy. He'd also had me do my make up thick and whorish, using the brightest red lipstick that I had, red eye shadow, and black eye-liner. I would have preferred to wear the black wig, but he told me to put my brown hair into a simple pony-tail. It was long enough, reaching to the middle of my back.

As I kneeled there, unable to see, my mind skipped back years to when I met Daddy. I was a 23 year old student, flailing along poorly in college. Daddy was 50 and was a vice president at the college I attended. We had a chance meeting and within a week he bedded me, discovering my true submissive nature and my need to be fucked hard and often. A few weeks of meeting him at his house turned into overnight stays, then he convinced me to drop out of school and move in with him. I belonged to him ever since.

Daddy had put me to my knees in the middle of the living room with the metal bar gag in my mouth and my hands cuffed behind me. The cuffs weren't the soft ones that he normally used, they were the hard metal ones that bit into my wrists and were only brought out for special occasions. It made sense...a gurl's wedding day would qualify as a special occasion.

The bar gag didn't let me swallow my spit, so it flowed down my chin and dripped onto my budding tits. Daddy had had me on hormone replacement therapy for the last year and my breasts were starting to show the results. I was already a good "A" cup, and he hadn't decided how big he wanted my tits. Secretly, I wanted BIG...at least a "D" cup, but in the end it was his choice. I'd surrendered any decisions about my body to him a long time ago.

It was uncomfortable, my knees aching and my titties cold from being wet from saliva in the air conditioning, but I knew better than to complain. Not that I could at the moment, or would in any case.

I heard voices soon after he placed me on my knees. Some I recognized immediately, friends of Daddy's and frequent visitors. Daddy was a generous man to his friends, and I'd serviced all of them at one point or another in the last few years. Other voices I didn't recognize.

"Shall we begin?" a voice boomed over the light conversation going on around me. I recognized the voice as Mr. Merle, Daddy's best friend and the person whose cock had been in me the most after Daddy. I liked Mr. Merle, he had almost as big a cock as Daddy, and wasn't as rough as some of Daddy's other friends. When Daddy went on trips for work, he usually asked Mr. Merle to stay over at his house and take care of me.

I felt my veil being lifted and fingers gently pull the blindfold off. Blinking due to the sudden bright light, my eyes slowly focused.

I glanced around. Besides Mr. Merle I saw Mr. Charles and Mr. Jake, other friends of Daddy's that I had been used by before. Mr. Jake had brought his wife, who stood next to him with their sub on his knees between them. I also saw Miss Cindy, whom I wasn't particularly fond of. Not because she was a woman, but because she was mean and really enjoyed inflicting pain. Daddy only let her play with me occasionally, since my titties and asscheeks would be bruised and tender for days afterwards.

I didn't recognize the busty young woman kneeling next to her, the leash connected to the collar around her neck wrapped tightly in Miss Cindy's hand. Miss Cindy went through subs like candy, so I wasn't surprised that I didn't know her new one.

Lastly, there were two other men that I didn't recognize. They both looked around Daddy's age and like the others, were mostly nude.

Daddy removed the bar gag and slid his cock into my wet mouth. Instinctively I sucked softly, but Daddy cuffed me lightly on the side of my head and told me to not get ahead of myself. I held his hard cock in my mouth, trying to resist the urge to move my mouth up and down his shaft.

"Friends, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Mike and Jill," Mr. Merle's voice boomed out. Even though I didn't think all this was necessary, it still sent a thrill through me. This was really happening!

Mr. Merle droned on, but the words were nothing like anything that I'd ever heard on TV weddings. He spoke of my servitude and how Daddy would teach me to be his perfect gurl, and about how Daddy was responsible for caring for me. I only half listened, more aware of Daddy's hard cock in my mouth and the frustration that I wasn't allowed to move, wasn't allowed to suck him like I wanted to.

"Mike, do you promise to care for Jill, to bring her to her full potential, to honor her as her lawfully wedded husband and master, as long as you should live?" Mr. Merle asked, yanking me back to the present.

"I do," Daddy said firmly, looking down at me and smiling.

"Jill, do you promise to serve Mike, to please him, take his directions as his wife and slave, for as long as you should live?" Mr. Merle said.

"Mmm mmm," I hummed around Daddy's cock.

"She's gotta say it, Mike," Mr. Merle laughed. Daddy pulled his cock out of my mouth. "I do!", I said quickly, then leaned forward to capture his cock with my lips again. Daddy pulled back, teasing me, keeping his beautiful cock just out of range.

"The ring," Mr. Merle said.

I was confused as someone placed a wedding band against my mouth, until I realized that I was supposed to hold it with my lips. I did, and Daddy slid his finger into it. I sucked his finger once before he pulled it back.

"The collar," Mr. Merle prompted.

I felt Daddy put the collar around my neck. My dick throbbed at the sensation...I'd never worn one because Daddy said he didn't feel it was necessary. After fastening the collar in place, Daddy slid his cock back deep into my mouth and held my head firmly so that I couldn't move. A moment later, I felt heat on my neck, hot enough and surprising enough to make me jerk involuntarily away from it. Catching myself, I endured it. After a minute, the heat went away.

"By the power vested in me by the state of..." I stopped listening as Daddy released my head and softly moved his cock in and out of my mouth. I took it for permission, and began sucking him fast and hard. As always when he was in my mouth, I wanted his cum and wanted it NOW.

It didn't take a minute before I heard Daddy grunt and felt his thick juice flood my mouth. I swallowed again and again, my mouth not resting, trying to pull every last drop from his balls. The throbs of his cock grew weaker and weaker until he gently pulled himself out. I looked up at him in adoration, seeing him smile down at me in return.

"Congratulations!" Mr. Merle chuckled. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, master and slave. We may now fuck the bride."

There was a smattering of applause as Daddy reached down, his hands gripping my arms and pulling me to my feet. Turning me, I saw that Daddy had brought the bondage horse that he'd built for me up from the basement. He pushed me forward so that I lay across its padded top, and he quickly uncuffed my wrists and used the velcro straps on the horse's legs to secure my arms and legs. He'd built it so that my ass and mouth were level with his cock when he stood next to me, and as a result my toes barely touched the floor. It made me feel deliciously helpless.

"Merle, since you were kind enough to officiate, take your pick," I heard Daddy. I knew what Daddy meant: Mr. Merle had first shot at either my ass or my mouth. I'd hoped he'd pick my mouth...as I said, Mr. Merle had a big cock and it was always a pleasure to suck it. However, I felt him move behind me, a pause while he lubed his cock up, then he slowly sank himself deep into my ass.

My veil had fallen to cover my face again, and someone gently pulled it back again as Mr. Merle began fucking me slow and deep. A cockhead pressed against my lips...I couldn't tell whose, since I couldn't lift my head high enough to see their face. My lips parted and he slid himself into my mouth. I was proud that I'd overcome my natural reflexes and didn't gag when he reached the back of my throat. Unconsciously, Mr. Merle and whoever was in my mouth set up a rhythm. As the cock in my ass went in, the cock in my mouth pulled back. I liked having cocks in both of my ends at the same time, and my little dick hardened at the sensation.

The rhythm became disjointed as first Mr. Merle, then the cock in my mouth approached orgasm. Mr. Merle began slamming himself into my ass harder and faster, his hands gripping my hips tight enough to hurt. I moaned hard when he finally shoved himself deep into my ass, feeling his cock throb inside me as he pumped his cum into my bowels. The sensation almost made me cum, too.

As Mr. Merle gently pulled his cock from my ass-pussy, the cock in my mouth erupted. I don't know what kind of diet he had, but his cum was very bitter. Of course, I wouldn't spit it out. I never do, regardless. Daddy taught me that a man's cum was a gift, and I should appreciate the opportunity to swallow it every time a man filled my mouth.

Another cock pressed against my rosebud, then I was being fucked hard and furiously. The cock in my mouth withdrew and when another didn't take it's place, I turned my head to look around. Mr. Jake's wife was sitting on the couch, their sub kneeling before her with his face buried in her pussy. Next to them, Daddy was between Miss Cindy's splay-legged sub, fucking her while Miss Cindy leaned over them and played with her heavy tits.

I didn't get mad that Daddy was fucking someone else. He did that often, usually making me clean his cum out of them afterwards. And after all, fair's fair, I got fucked by his friends frequently.

The man fucking me started pounding me hard, making sloppy slapping sounds as his cock pistoned in out of my ass. Daddy made the bondage horse very solid but I could feel it shake from the force of his thrusts, and the veil fell off of me to the floor from the movement. I silently wished I could fuck back at him, wished I could have participated more than just laying there and taking his cock. Not that just laying there and taking his cock wasn't bad, mind you.

I heard a grunt from behind me and felt him slam his cock deep into me, giving my ass it's second load of the night. All too quickly, he yanked his cock out of me. I could feel his and Mr. Merle's cum seep out and drip down the inside of my legs.

There was a minute or two when there was nobody around me and I looked back towards the couch. Mr. Jake's wife had her fingers twined into her sub's hair, forcing his mouth harder onto her pussy. Daddy must have finished fucking Miss Cindy's sub, because he was sitting now with her between his knees on the floor, cleaning his wilted cock with her mouth. I glanced to my right, saw Mr. Jake and one of the men I didn't recognize standing with drinks in their hands, talking.

I didn't know where the other man was, or where Miss Cindy was. The latter became brutally obvious when I felt a belt slap across my ass, hard enough to make me wince. She liked beating my ass with her belt, almost as much as she liked sucking and biting my little titties.

After the fifth strike, she leaned over me. "Like that, you little whore?" she hissed in my ear.

"Yes, ma'am," I lied. "Thank you, ma'am." Daddy spanked me occasionally, but he didn't do it for his pleasure but rather to correct some behavior of mine. Miss Cindy just liked to inflict pain.

"This cunt's ass is good and red for you, Frank," she said, stepping back. Another cock pressed against my asshole and between his smaller size and the dripping cum/lube, slipped easily inside. I concentrated on his cock in my ass, enjoying the sensation of being fucked yet again. Mr. Frank (I assumed, since I couldn't see), took his time, fucking me slowly. I tried tightening my ass for him and was rewarded when the tempo increased.

A pair of hands slid around my head, and another cock pressed against my lips. Again, I was in heaven with two cocks in me at the same time. I was moaning in pleasure by now, both men sawing in and out of me until the man in my ass added his essence to what was already inside me. I clenched my ass as I felt him cum, trying to bring his pleasure to bigger heights.

I felt the cock in my ass slide out just as the man in my mouth shoved himself into my mouth, making me choke involuntarily as his cock spewed cum deep at the back of my throat. I recovered, swallowed, swallowed again, swallowed a third time. Whoever was in my mouth had a LOT of cum to give me.

Dripping cum from both ends, the two men withdrew. From behind me, I heard Miss Cindy laugh. "God, this bitch is a mess!" A moment later, I felt a tongue run up my thigh, collecting the cum that had flowed down it. I didn't know if it was Mr. Jake's sub or Miss Cindy's. The tongue cleaned one leg, then the other, then it touched my asshole. I jumped, both from the tickling sensation and that I was beginning to get a bit raw from being fucked three times in quick succession. Once I was clean, the tongue withdrew.

A voice said, "Let's move her to the floor." Hands removed the straps restraining my wrists and ankles, and pulled me upright. My legs were weak and I needed to be steadied as I was moved away from the horse and gently shoved to the floor on my back.

Miss Cindy straddled my head, facing my feet, and lowered her pussy down to my face. With a unseen look of distaste, my tongue found her clit, circling it and teasing it. Even thought I preferred cock, I didn't mind licking a pussy since Daddy wanted me to be a well-rounded slut and service whomever he told me to. However, it was Miss Cindy, and as I worked her pussy with my tongue her fingers found my nipples and pinched them hard. I winced, but didn't let up on her clit. My goal was to get her off as quick as I could to save my titties from being mauled too badly.

The harder I worked, the more she abused my little titties. By the time she came, she had her hands over them, claw-like, grabbing them hard with fingernails dug into the flesh around them. She came hard, her pussy pulsing against my lips and tongue, then I felt blessed relief as her hands slowly relaxed and pulled away from my sore breasts.

There was no rest for the weary. As soon as she raised herself off of me, I felt my legs being lifted to someone's shoulders and a hard cock probe my tender asshole. I yelped as the other man I didn't recognize shoved his cock into me and start pounding me furiously. I felt the burn on my raw ass-pussy lips, but managed to maintain my focus on fucking back at him. It was my duty to make him cum, and I took that duty seriously.

The rawness got almost unbearable before he shuddered, his cock pulsing inside me and filling me with even more cum. I sighed in relief as he pulled himself out, patted my ass, and stood up.

"Let's get you cleaned up and fix your make-up," Daddy said, extending a hand from above me. I took it, and he pulled me to my feet. Still holding my hand, he led me to the bathroom and sat me on the toilet to let me empty my pussy of all the cum that had been pumped into it. After that, he pushed me into the shower to rinse my abused body off.

After drying off, Daddy told me to fix my makeup. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw that it was a mess. As I repaired it, I admired the collar and understood the heat I'd felt earlier-the clasp had been soldered closed so that it couldn't be removed.

Cleaned and make-up fixed, Daddy led me back into the living room leaving my panties and veil on the bathroom floor. I felt the deep, satisfying ache in my ass with every step and had a small smile on on face from the sensation.

When we returned back to the living room, Miss Cindy sat on the couch with her sub kneeling on the floor before her. Everyone else seemed to have left.

"Do you mind?" Daddy asked her, glancing between me and Miss Cindy's sub.

"Not at all," she replied, holding the leash up. Daddy took it, tugged gently to make Miss Cindy's sub stand, then led her over to me. He pushed her to her knees in front of me.

I gave him a curious glance. It wasn't Saturday, the one day a week that he allowed me to orgasm by stroking myself. He didn't mind the rare occasions that I came when he was fucking me, though.

"It's a special day," he explained with a grin, then pushed the sub's head towards my crotch. Her mouth automatically opened and took my small dick in, sucking it soft and sensuously. I'd been at a constant state of horniness (except when Miss Cindy was abusing my titties, of course), and it didn't take any time at all before I exploded in her mouth. I'd had nothing but my hand in years, and it felt exquisite. The sensation of her swallowing my cum made my knees weak.

Once I'd steadied myself, Daddy pulled the leash back and my dick fell out of her mouth. He returned the sub to Cindy.

"Congrats," Miss Cindy told Daddy. "Uh, are we still trading next weekend?"

"Of course," he replied to my dismay. "This new one of yours has some talents that I'd like to explore, and I do enjoy some pussy every now and again. Plus, I know how much you enjoy spending time with Jill."

I gave Daddy a forlorn look, but he didn't see it. A weekend with Miss Cindy meant bruises for a week. He knows I don't like what she does, but he considers it all part of reaching to be the perfect sub for him.

They put on long coats to cover their nudity and left.

Daddy looked at me and smiled. "Was your wedding day everything you'd hoped it be?" he asked, taking my hand and leading me towards the bedroom.

"It was great," I admitted. "We should get married more often."

He laughed, then laid back on the bed and motioned towards his flaccid cock. I crawled between his legs and used my mouth to tease him back to hardness. Once he was fully hard, he pulled on my hair, indicating that he was ready to straddle him.

A bolt of pain speared my ass as I lowered myself onto him. I was really sore, but there'd never be a time when I wouldn't surrender my ass to him.