A Sister and Her Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

Sandra interviewed me, we had talked before. I was all but hired so she was verifying I actually graduated from high school and college. She looked over the application I filled out. There were some personal questions but nothing too dramatic. Then she asked me one question.

"In the case of an emergency who should we call?" Sandra looked at the form pointing to the one line I had not filled out.

"William Harrison." I said without thinking. I knew I made the mistake when I looked at the next line on the application.

"His relationship to you?" She asked.

I panicked the second time

"My fiancé." I said quickly. I was afraid to tell her it was my uncle.

"Well congratulations! Do you have a date set?" She was just being polite.

"Not yet, we are kind of waiting to see how this job works out." I replied truthfully.

"Good choice. The time will pass quickly and we do bring you home for a week every quarter." Sandra explained.

We talked for another twenty minutes and everything seemed fine.

"Mr. Hopkins would like to meet you." Sandra added. "He is in town and since you will be working on his staff he thought I would be a good time to be introduced.

There was no way I could say no. It was close to four now. I knew Buck would be waiting.

"Sure!" I said happily.

Sandra led me down the hall to a room where a nice looking man sat behind a desk. It was covered with documents, an assistant dropped another pile on the corner.

"Walter this is Rey Ann." Sandra announced. She is the one we recommended for London."

"Ah yes!" Walter stood and offered his hand. I shook it then Sandra handed him my papers. "Your work in school was very impressive young lady."

Walter leafed through the pages looking over his glasses. He looked mid-fifties, nice smile, his eyes have an intensity much like Buck. He looked at me several times sizing me up.

"Tell me about yourself." He asked.

"Not much to tell. I went to school. Was fortunate to go to college. I studied hard knowing I was lucky to be there. I was looking for a company that was willing to give me a chance to show what I have learned." I spoke clearly and calmly. All those years interacting with Buck were paying off right now. "I am looking for a company that wants to move forward. A place I can make a difference. A place where initiative is encouraged."

"Well said." Walter looked through the notes. "I see you are engaged?"

Committed to what was on paper I had no chance but to continue the lie.

"Yes Mr. Hopkins." I said calmly. He looked over his glasses at me.

"Walter, please. And yet you know you will be going to England for up to two years?" He challenged me. "Are you up to that? Is he?"

"We have discussed it. Buck encouraged me to take the job." I said confidently.

"He both loves you very much and trusts you. Or he is a fool." Walter mumbled to himself as much as me. "What does he do for a living?"

"He drives and fixes school buses." I said. For the first time I realized how that might be construed as a lowly position. I myself knew the man and didn't care.

"I'd like to meet him some day!" Walter handed the paperwork to Sandra.

"Sir, I mean Walter, he will be picking me up today if you have time." I blurted out for no reason. I don't know why but I did. Maybe I wanted him to judge Buck as a person and not his occupation.

"Splendid!" Walter gushed. "Let me know when he is here and I will come out to the lobby. This stuff is just giving me a headache." He looked at the desk and all the papers.

Sandra congratulated me on getting the position. I was to meet here Saturday. She and I would fly out and be in London on Monday. Sandra handed me a packet explain all of the benefits the company provided. It also spelled out what the company did and did not pay for while I was overseas. I would be supplied a furnished apartment in the same building as the other employees. This was just across the street from where we would be working.

I called Buck and he said he would be over in ten minutes. Sandra informed Walter and came back to congratulate me one more time. Now you have to know Buck is not what you would call a stylish dresser. In fact I don't remember ever seeing him even wear a tie. Blue jeans and nice shirt were common. Only on occasions such as today did he wear dress slacks. He was always clean, kept his hair cut, face shaved each day. But he rarely needed to be dressed up for anything.

You can imagine my shock when he walked in the lobby looking like the cover of some men's magazine. Black slacks, white button down shirt, camel blazer with a contrasting tie and polished shoes. Maybe not the most stylish guy but oh my goodness did he look hansome.

"Buck!" I squealed as he passed through the second door. "You look GREAT!"

I couldn't help it I had never seen him dressed like this. He tilted his head and gave me a wicked smile. He had done this for me! I ran to him and threw my rams around his neck in my signature move. He wrapped me up and kissed me as he swung me around.

"So did you get the job?" Buck asked.

"She sure did." Walter said from behind me. I was so focused on Buck I did not even see him. "Walter Hopkins, my friends call me Walt." Mr. Hopkins offered Buck his hand.

"Buck. Nice to meet you Walt." Buck took his hand and gave him a firm handshake. "Everyone calls me Buck."

"So you are Rey Ann's fiancé I assume." He asked Buck strait up.

I almost fainted, he didn't even give me time to warn Buck. I knew this would end badly.

"Yes sir I am! Lucky to be so I might add." Buck looked at me not angry but with truly loving eyes.

"Yet no ring?" Walt questioned. Oh my goodness was he sharp.

"Well Walt the truth is it all happened so fast! I am not quite sure which one of us proposed?" Buck said laughing. Buck didn't missing a beat. "I guess you could say we were kind of caught off guard, and the next thing you know you are!"

"I know exactly what you mean!" Walt smacked Buck on the back. "That is the way it was with my first wife, bless her soul. Say no more I was young once."

"Excuse me sir it's your wife!" A young man approached.

"Excuse me a moment won't you." Walt asked. He moved off to the side.

"Yes dear I am busy. I promised you I would take you out for dinner and I will." He said in the phone.

"I called Mitchell's they are booked... I know, but the hotel is convenient since we don't have a car.

"I will be leaving in the next thirty minutes...I love you too."

"Sorry folks, I guess being cooped up in a hotel room isn't much fun." Walter explained.

"Walt, excuse me for listening but I have a suggestion." Buck said. "Rey and I have reservations at Mitchell's tonight. I am sure we can make it a foursome. If it is ok with your wife that is?"

"Buck you don't have to do that. I am sure you two have plans." Walter was being polite.

Buck looked at me. I was shocked to learn he had reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in town. I was all for it.

"Walter please. We are just talking dinner. We have a car. You and your wife are welcome to join us if you wish." Buck said. "Besides it sounds like she would like to get out of the hotel?"

Walter called his wife back and explained that we would pick her up in thirty minutes. Walter excused himself heading back to the office. Buck and I waited in the lobby not really saying much since the receptionist was present. Walter returned and insisted on sitting in back on the way to the hotel

We picked up his wife Melissa at the Hyatt Hotel. She was younger than Walter, my guess in her late thirties. Nice looking, not beautiful but sophisticated. Impeccably dressed you could see the moment she saw Walter she loved him. After introductions we headed to dinner. Melissa sat in back with me as Buck drove us the short distance to the restaurant. We went to the bar while we waited for our seats to clear and got to know each other a bit. They held hands the whole time. Walter proposed a toast in honor of my new job. Melissa was clearly happy to know how we met.

Melissa kept looking at Buck as if something was bothering her. Walter noticed and could not help but ask why.

"Mel what is it?" He looked at his wife and then to Buck.

"Buck have we met?" She asked her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Not that I am aware of." Buck replied with a smile.

"I have met him before or seen his picture." She said to Walter.

They came to get us for our table, we all went to sit down. Walter paid the bar tab.

The conversation was light. Mellissa could not keep her hands off of Walter. Nothing rude just light touches and small signs of affection. I took notice and wondered if Buck would allow that in public. Walters's first wife passed from breast cancer. He met Melissa through some friends. They have two children together he has one from his first wife. Melissa adopted him as her own. He is away at college now, but he calls her mom.

As with all men talk eventually turned to business.

"Rey Ann tells me you service buses." Walter asked politely.

"I drive a school bus and run the maintence department for the district." Buck answered.

"Good for you! When Rey Ann told me that I knew we had to meet." Walter gushed. "My old man was a bus mechanic. Best damn man I ever knew!"

"What's your real name Buck?" Melissa asked. Buck hesitated looking her square in the eye. It was like he was afraid to answer.

"William Harrison." I offered looking first at her then back to Buck.

"I knew it! I have seen your picture. You're the one!" Melissa looked directly at Buck then to Walter. "He is the one that saved that..." Melissa stopped in mid-sentence. "...you killed that man to protect your family! What four maybe five years ago? I never forget a face."

"Is that true Buck?" Walter asked.

"It was six years ago. Technically he killed himself." Buck said meekly. "It is really not proper dinner conversation." He added.

"You are a decorated Marine, Purple Heart..." She was thinking of what else.

"Medal of Honor." I said softly. Buck was getting uncomfortable, even Walter sensed it.

"Buck, I see this little lady has found herself a keeper." He diffused the tension. "Thank you for all you've done for our country!"

"Rey Ann, I think I will head to the ladies room." Melissa offered.

I went with her as is the custom. After we used the facilities she met me at the sink.

"You were the girl he saved aren't you?" She looked over as I let the water run over my hands longer than needed. "You were just sixteen if I remember. Your mother was there too wasn't she."

"Yes she was." I started drying my hands.

Melissa moved closer her hand touched my face gently. I could feel how nervous she was.

"Buck is your uncle isn't he?" She was so gentle.

"He saved my life." I replied her hand was so soothing. I leaned against it.

"Rey Ann I have to ask. Did Buck take advantage of you?" Melissa looked concerned.

"For years I wanted him to, but he refused to do anything. He wouldn't even let me kiss him except on special occasions!" I explained. Melissa seemed surprised and relieved at the same time. "It was only last week after I graduated college that he changed his mind."

"So it has been you pursuing him?" She looked at the door not really wanting an answer. Melissa turned back to me. "So what changed after all this time?"

Sensing she was still concerned about me, I decided to explain it all.

"I think he was jealous of my boyfriend from college. I think he finally realized I was a woman not a kid." Melissa smiled as I filled her in. "Can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can." Melissa was already like a mother I never had.

"Buck was my first." I said sheepishly. "He is everything I dreamed about and more!"

"Oh Rey Ann I am so happy for you! I feel the same way about Walter!" Melissa confessed.

She embraced me letting me know she was happy for me. I don't know why I confided in her? We had just met hours before. Maybe it was we both love men older than us? Maybe it was the way she interacted with Walt. I felt a closeness I have never felt with another woman. She pulled me close. It was the first time I think anyone but Buck really knew how I felt. All those years of holding it in. Suddenly my emotions poured out. "He really did save my life in more ways than one."

"I believe you Rey Ann." She held me as I started to regain my composure.

"You won't tell Walter will you?" I asked nervously.

"No darling. I won't but you should one day. He is a good man, he will understand." Melissa patiently waited as I gathered myself.

The boys were back to talking business again.

"Defending a position is asking for defeat Walter. Look you have done a great job since taking over. Sales are up debt is down. Consolidated is looking to buy you out. The problem is they only want your war chest. Then the CEO will raid the company, just like he did with Ardo. He close plants and move them overseas, sell junk and pad his pocket. He only wants a golden parachute so he can walk away richer." Buck was getting passionate. "Look at the main plant down by us. It was making money! The union even offered to help. Now they make junk overseas. No one wants it because they don't stand behind it, but penny pinching purchasing agents buy it. They can't even get it here because they don't pay their shippers on time."

"What would you do if you ran Acme?" Walter asked. I doubted he would seriously take advice from a mechanic.

"I would buy them out! The only thing they have on you is Ardo's patents. Make a secondary offering, sure the price of your stock will go down for a while. Buy them, get the patents and Argo's brain trust, integrate what you can. Who knows maybe with the right management they can make good parts. Bring the critical manufacturing back home. You will own all of their purchasing contracts. Start supplying quality parts, guys like me will be happy!"

"You make it sound so easy!" Walter laughed. "Did you see that guy on TV say that?"

"I don't have a TV." Buck explained. "You don't think I would let my fiancé work for just anybody do you?" Buck asked laughing.

"You mean you read all about this?" Walter looked at Melissa. She looked at me and winked. We both knew he was impressed.

The waiter stopped by and took desert orders. Walter ordered one to share with his wife. Buck ordered one for us. I guessed he did to be polite since he never orders desert.

The conversation came back to domestic things. I felt Melissa and I had this bond between us now. Talking was made easier knowing she cared and I could trust her. When desert came out the waiter sat Walters order between them with two forks.When he brought Buck's out he sat it in front of me. The waiter took off a silver dome and under it was a diamond ring setting on a piece of red velvet. Beside it was a card. It was from Buck asking me to marry him.

I was so stunned! I wasn't expecting it at all. He had to have arranged this all earlier in the day. I have been with him since he picked me up. I couldn't say yes, we already told Walt we were engaged."

"Buck!" I shrieked so loud everyone looked. "It is beautiful!"

My hand shook as he slipped it on. He kissed me and before I knew it everyone around was clapping. Walter reached for Melissa's hand. If she had any question of my love for Buck she now had her answer.

"Well done Buck, well done!" Walter praised him.

Melissa made a fuss about the ring. It really was beautiful. I caught her sizing up Buck as he and Walter talked about sports and such. Walter insisted on paying for dinner. Buck protested but Walter reminded him they had talked about business.

When the time came to drop them off at the hotel I saw Melissa give Buck a hug and whispered in his ear for several minutes. Walter gave me a quick hug and thank me for sharing the special night with Melissa and him. Buck shook his hand and thanked him once again for dinner. I approached Melissa sad to say goodbye.

"I will miss you!" I gushed quietly. "Will I see you again?"

"Walter tells me you are going to London. I am bringing the kids for a couple of weeks while Walt is there on business. I am sure we will see you there!"

We hugged for several moments. Something about her drew me in.

"Rey Ann about Buck, I am sorry if I was out of line. He loves you, I can see that now." She whispered. "For what it's worth I approve."

She kissed my cheek as we parted.

Back in the car Buck drove around the building and parked the car. He got out and opened my door.

"Buck what are you doing?" I looked up from my seat. "Why are we getting out?"

"Trust me!" He said with that devilish grin.

Taking my hand he led me to the side door. Pulling an electronic key from his pocket he opened the door to the hall leading to the elevators. We got out on the fifth floor still holding my hand he led me to a room and opened the door. Leading me in he closed the door. Buck spun me around and kissed me as passionately as he ever had.

"Mrs. Rey Ann Harrison! Kind of has a ring to it? Doesn't it?" Buck said smiling. He dropped to his knees "I love you Rey, will you be my wife?"

"Oh Buck I am so sorry I ruined it for you!" I thought about how he had it all planned out. Then I ruined it.

"Is that a yes or a no?" He teased, knowing the answer.

"YES! Of course! Yes, yes, yes!" I jumped on him still kneeling. I kissed him over and over. "I love you Buck."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We were both surprised. Buck stood up and opened the door a crack. Looking outside he opened the door. Outside was a hotel employee with a fruit basket. Buck handed the basket to me signed for it, and offered the young man a tip. The man refused and turned and left as Buck closed the door.

I pulled the card it was from the Hopkins. 'So happy to meet you both, thrilled to be part of your night. Please have Buck call room 632 tonight if possible. Congratulations Mel & Walt'.

"You must have made quite an impression?" Buck kissed me.

Buck called up the Hopkins and spoke to someone on the other end.

"Thank you so much for the basket!" Buck said. ...

"That would be no problem, we are usually up at six." ...

"Ten?" He looked at me. "She will be ready." ...

"Thank you again Walt. I will see you in the morning." Buck hung up the phone and turned to me. "Melissa would like you to go shopping with her tomorrow."

"Buck I would love to but the only clothes I have are what I have on!" I protested.

"Not so! I packed you a few things to choose from." He opened the closet and there hung some items that I looked at with Maria, Joy, and Karen. Opening the dresser drawer were some bras and panties as well.

I went in the bathroom.Buck had each of my toiletries set out, all brand new.

"You had this all planned?" I started to get emotional. "Even the Hopkins?"

"Oh, no. That was all you!" He laughed. "I knew his name of course but not hers. I did tell him we had a room reserved and the ring was coming I told him when you two went to the ladies room."

"Buck this night has been so special!" I jumped in his arms wrapping mine around his neck. I could see the ring on my finger reminding me how much he loved me. "Take me to bed! I need to feel you inside me!"

Buck took less time undressing me than he did last night. He tossed my clothes on the chair in his attempt to get me naked. I pulled at his clothes at the same time and soon we were lying together naked on the bed. Knowing I was not yet wet enough to take him in me I headed to his cock.

"Rey, not yet!" Buck started to stop me.

"Just to get you slippery!" I hissed.

Buck let me proceed. I took him in my mouth for the first time. I had actually given a few blowjobs in college just to see what it was all about. I never really cared for it, but with Buck it was different. I could feel him expand as I sucked him bathing his cock in saliva. The ripples of his veins, the large mushroom head intrigued me. I licked along the slit and tried to enter the opening with my tongue. He pulsed in my mouth.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers