A Sisterly Bond Pt. 01

Story Info
Maria and Cierra, who've always been close, grow closer.
2.2k words
4.35
22.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, Author here! This story is heavily influenced by an ongoing RolePlay I have with a writing partner! I've changed up Maria's sister's name, and have also done some editing to the story, but other than that, it should pretty much follow the original closely! Please note that this hasn't been proof red / edited, etc. so please feel free to point out any spelling or grammar mistakes I made - I'm only human! Also understand that all characters and scenarios in this story are fictional unless otherwise specified! Other than that, please enjoy <3

---

Maria was always the one to fall asleep first. Ever since she and her sister started to share a bed when they were younger, they had built up trust, and said trust made it easy for her to fall asleep knowing that she would be safe and sound as long as her sister was right along there beside her.

Tonight felt different, though, as Maria slipped into the shared bed in her nightgown. Recently she had been feeling more nervous around her sister, though. Whenever Maria saw Cierra, especially when Cierra was changing, or in a bathing suit, or in her own nightgown - or even in a skimpy outfit during the warmer months, Maria's stomach would get butterflies, and would make her feel more nervous around her.

Maria frowned at the reminiscing of her feelings that she had been feeling, and shrugged them away as she finally settled down, resting her head on her pillow. She was now quick to fall asleep - she had had some of her favorite tea, one that was always quick to help her fall asleep right away. And with that, she slipped into dream land.

As she slept, Maria shifted in bed. She felt lonely, Cierra not yet in bed with her - she had always been more of a night owl compared to Maria. Maria's legs shifted, spreading open and making her sheer nightgown begin to hike up her legs. Her pussy was growing wet the more her dream played out - her and her sister, sensually kissing each other while sitting in the middle of their room on the carpeted floor as they groped at each others chests.

The night went on, and Cierra finally joined her twin in bed. The feeling of her moving made Maria roll over onto her side, her nightgown only hiking up more, and made the blanket slip out of Cierra's grasp. Cierra relented and laid down without the blanket on her as her eyes adjusted to the dark. Eyes scanning her sisters body from behind, Cierra could feel her cock start to harden and create a tent in her own nightgown as well.

Because they had slept in the same bed for so many years, and taken so many baths and the like together, Maria knew her sister was a futa. She had been the one to be there and listen to Cierra whenever she felt badly about herself and her body, and Cierra would forever be thankful for that from her.

Cierra pulled up her nightgown just a tad, up enough to reveal her aching cock. She moved closer to her, cuddling up against her, her breasts pressing against her sisters back as she thrust her cock between her sisters thighs. She bit her bottom lip, holding back a moan of pleasure as Maria's supple thighs caressed her cock.

Maria let out a sleepy moan, and Cierra made sure to be still for a few seconds before she slowly started to rock her hips against her sister. She made sure to move her hips slowly, not wanting to wake her up, unsure of how the other would react if she did.

Maria involuntarily shifted, moving her butt and pressing it against her sister as her thighs then squeezed together. The sudden feeling of Maria's thighs squeezing down on her cock made a quiet moan escape Cierra's lips. Cierra then moved a hand to her sister waist as a way to ensure that Maria wouldn't move anymore, and her other hand slipped underneath the others nightgown, grasping and caressing her breast. She then began to toy with one of her sisters nipples, pulling and teasing it. That made a quiet, sleepy whimper escape Maria's lips, her wet pussy starting to grow even wetter at the feeling of her nipple being played with. Maria squeezed her thighs together again, then letting out a sleepy sigh.

Cierra moved her other hand from her sisters hip to between her sisters legs, her fingers tentatively feeling at how wet she was before she began to play with her clit. Her breath hitched, precum leaking out of her cock as she bucked her hips again as Maria's thighs continued to squeeze her cock. Her thrusts were agonizingly slow, but she didn't want to wake her up as she continued to move her hips.

Once milk started to leak out of the tit that Cierra had been playing and toying with, Maria slowly began to wake up. A few more moans spilled out of her lips before her eyes fluttered open. Maria's mind was still cloudy, and she was still incredibly tired as she bucked her hips into Cierra's hand slightly, a silent way to beg for more from her.

As her sister let out more moans, Cierra's breath caught in her chest for a moment, a wave of fear momentarily crashing over her. And then her sister bucked her hips. At that, Cierra continued, her fingers pulling and rubbing at Maria's clit as her shaft had been moved up by her sisters thighs, now pressed between her sisters wet folds.

At the feeling of her sisters cock, Maria's breath hitched slightly, and one of her hands began to grip at the pillow beneath her. She moved her hips again, her wet pussy now teasing her sisters shaft. The movement made the tip of Cierra's cock press against her tight, virgin entrance, and made her shudder and whine. Maria moved one of her legs, granting her sister more of an easy access to her pussy.

Cierra gave her sisters wet, lactating nipple one last pinch before grabbing her sisters legs, making sure to spread them apart and hold them in place. Maria just closed her eyes, half convinced that it was still a dream, until her eyes flung open at the feeling of Cierra slowly pushing her cock inside of her.

Maria's tight, wet, virgin pussy gripped Cierra's cock with practically unholy 'strength' as she continued to push deeper and deeper inside of her sister. The feeling was already overwhelming, the pleasure amazing for the both of them as Cierra finally stopped, her hips pressed firmly against Maria's ass, her cock now as far as it could be inside of the other. Both of them could feel how far her cock was inside of her, and Maria let out a mixture of grunts and whines. The feeling of her sisters tip pressing against her cervix entrance made her mind swim with pleasure, despite the pain that came with fucking for the first time.

The two laid there in their bed, both completely still as Maria continued to let out more whines at the feeling of being so stuffed with cock. As the two continued to not move their hips, Cierra's hands went back to her sisters clit and breasts, once again toying with them to get a reaction out of her twin sister. Once Maria let out a few moans of pleasure, Cierra began to slowly move her hips back and forth, her cock slowly moving inside of Maria's pussy. It was hard to move it inside of her, the way her tight walls clung to her seemingly overly large, rare female cock. But it felt great, perfect, even. Even better than what words could describe.

Cierra's own nipples began to leak with milk, staining the front of her gown, and starting to make Maria's nightgown wet from where they pressed against her on her back. Maria let out a guttural sound of pleasure, her shifting weight making the bed creak. Cierra finally slowed to a stop to let her sister move. Maria did her best to roll over and face her sister while still keeping her cock inside of her. The whole time, her breath was shaky until she settled back down.

Cierra moved her hands to the hem of her sisters nightgown, and tugged it off of her. The sight of the milk that leaked from her twin's breasts made her involuntarily thrust into her, her tip once again touching her sisters cervix. Maria let out a whine as she felt Cierra continue to thrust into her.

It was Maria's turn to grab her sister's nightgown with shaky hands, taking it off of her as she continued to thrust into her tight pussy.

"Mmm, god....yes, sis! F-fuck!" Cierra moaned out, unable to hold back any more of her own. Her sister's pussy, tight, wet, and warm, clinging to her cock like a suction - it filled her with more pleasure than she thought she could ever feel.

The two of them could feel their climaxes start to get unbearable to hold back, both almost ready to release and cum. The mere idea of filling her sister up with a creampie made Cierra attempt to move faster. They both weren't on birth control, but to her, there was nothing hotter and more romantic then getting her twin sister pregnant for the first fuck.

Maria buried her face back into her pillow, though her hands were now gripping her sisters breasts tightly, nails gently pressing into her sensitive skin. She knew she was close, and blurted out the muffled words: "O-oh, f...fuck! S...s-sis! C-cum!" It was a simple yet effective way to let her sister know that she was close, and that she wanted her sister to cum inside of her.

Cierra could feel Maria's no longer virgin, yet still tight, cunt begin to squeeze around her shaft tightly as Maria began to have her first orgasm. Cierra's own soon followed, and Cierra made sure that she buried her cock practically balls deep into her sister as wave after wave of her own hot, thick, sticky sperm shot right into her sisters fertile womb as both of their hips kept twitching. Once both of their orgasms were done, Cierra let her cock slip out of Maria's pussy, which began to leak cum, which started to coat her thighs. Cierra just whispered out: "God, Maria...that...th-that was amazing!"

When Cierra's cock popped out of her pussy, Maria let out a soft: "guh", too full to really do anything except move her hands to her stomach. Her stomach felt so full, and her cervix was still filled to the brim with the cum that kept leaking from her pussy. After a few minutes of both them catching their breaths, Maria finally muttered out, as she fluttered her eyelashes at her sister, "y-you were so good..."

Cierra could only giggle playfully in response as she, without warning, and suddenly, forced her cock back inside of her sisters dripping wet pussy, moaning out softly as she once against stuffed her sister full of her cock. She made sure to stay still now as her cock plugged up her sisters pussy, and held her close.

Cierra pressed a kiss to Maria's hair, and then said: "You can say that again, baby. Wh...why haven't we done this before?" She then moved her hands up and down Maria's sides before grabbing her nipples again, which were covered in milk. Cierra teased her nipples, gently toying with them as more milk leaked out of them.

Maria's breath hitched, and then she whined, trying to move. It felt almost unbearable that Cierra wouldn't move while inside of her. She wanted, no, needed, her sister to move - she wanted more of this! "D...dunno," she managed to mutter out, her own hands desperately beginning to play with her sisters tits, too. Cierra lowered her hands, instead deciding to now play with her sisters clit again as Maria then attached her lips to one of her tits, sucking and biting at it, desperate to taste her milk.

Cierra let out a moan, happy that the two were fondling each other, and aroused by the feeling of her cock up against her sisters cervix once more. One hand began to caress Maria's hair as Maria continued to suckle at her breast and moan against her skin, the other teasing and pulling at her clit.

Cierra arched her back, pressing her breast further into her sisters mouth. "A-ah~! Fuck, yes...drink it up, a-all of it. As much as you want," she moaned out as her nipples began to leak out milk. Maria savored the taste of her sisters milk, and started to swallow it as she then continued to suckle at her breast. Though wide awake, she closed her eyes as she suckled her sister, letting out quiet moans against her skin as Cierra began to slowly move her hips. They could both hear the squelching sound of Cierra stirring up her insides, and the cum that was still inside of Maria moved likes waves on a beach in her cervix.