A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that hardness had become an increasing distraction as she sat talking to Lucy. Kylie was aware of her own arousal and the damp feeling spreading through her crotch.

The conversation ended promptly when Kylie reversed the hand she had on Matt's thigh, wrapped her fingers around Matt's erection and looking him the eye, suggested...

"Well, is it time to go and fix your frustration?"

The brazenness of the question caught Matt by surprise. He'd been enjoying Kylie's gentle stimulation of him and, in the back of his mind was not unaware of the promise suggested by her initial words. But having a girl he barely knew suggest they get up and go and have a fuck was a completely new experience.

Matt looked across to Lucy, wondering about her reaction to it all. As if anticipating of his unspoken question, she simply raised her eyebrows and nodded what was clearly a permission.

Kylie stood up and led him by the hand into her bedroom. As she closed the door behind them, she pulled the lower string on her bikini top and pulled it over her head. Turning towards him, Kylie exclaimed...

"You can see I don't have my sister's inhibitions."

She then reinforced her statement by bending down to drop her bikini pants to the floor too...

'What about you? Are you shy?"

Matt didn't even have time to get out a 'no' in response to that question before Kylie was kneeling in front of him, peeling the waistband of both layers of pants over the top of his erection and dragging them down to his feet. She paused momentarily to play with his erection and look up at him with a grin...

"That's a nice one you've got there. She may not fully appreciate it, but Lucy's chosen well. But I definitely think we can reduce that swelling."

Kylie stood up, moved across and sat on the side of her bed, motioning Matt to stand in front of her. Picking it up from the bedside table, she quickly peeled a condom over his shaft...

"Do you mind if I go on top for this first time?"

"Sure."

Kylie guided Matt to the side of her, before guiding him to lie on his back on the bed, turning and laying half over him, her crotch pushed against his thigh as her leg sat between his. As she stroked her hand up and down Matt's chest, Kylie asked...

"I hope you don't think I'm too bold. Lucy's spoken so much about you, I feel I know you better than you might appreciate. Lucy thinks you're pretty hot, and I'd seen you often enough to agree.

I told her she needs to feel some sort of physical attraction if she was going to make this work and have absolute trust in the person and you were the only one who came even close to fitting the bill. I was rather pleased when she nominated you."

Matt was taken aback. Kylie's words reinforced his earlier perception Lucy's attempt to become sexual was planned out with her sister...

"You knew what Lucy was planning?"

"Sure, it was my suggestion. I might have some reservations about whether it will work. I think she's probably asexual. But she wants to be able to attract guys and get closer to them and in the end, she's realistic enough to know that eventually means sex.

It's a cause of friction in our relationship when I have a guy move in with us and she feels she's become the third wheel. It's worse still if she doesn't like the guy. So it will be better if she can have her own romantic affairs. It might be better still if we share the same guy.

But I knew Lucy would need to overcome her inhibitions a little bit at a time. Sort of like aversion therapy; a step by step exposure to all the things she's normally adverse to. That was really going to test the mettle of any guy helping her. She wasn't going to be offering much of a reward for some time.

And if because of that, the guy got into another relationship half way through, Lucy would be left high and dry.

So when she nominated you, I said I'd be willing to draw off the effect of any frustration. I figured if you were willing to have sex with Lucy then I wouldn't be too ugly for you to fuck and it might even test our willingness to share a guy.

Do you mind?"

'Mind what?', was Matt's first thought. If she meant being used by Lucy to discover her sexuality if she has any? He already knew that's what he was signing up for.

Getting dragged in to be part of a sort of broken threesome? He could live with that.

Being part of a devious plan between sisters without knowing it until he was firmly in their trap? Given the benefits for him, there are worse possibilities...

"No. I'm just surprised Lucy was so open with you and willing to even give it a try."

"We've always been super close, even as kids. In a way we're very mutually dependant; following each other around in life like bad smells. We're very similar too, even if I don't have some of Lucy's more extreme reservations.

And mum and dad have always been a bit worried about Lucy. Because she'd never brought a guy home, they thought she might have been a lesbian and while they were cool with that, just wanted to understand her. I think they would probably have preferred lesbian to asexual. They worry she'll be lonely in life, especially if I get married.

Now, are you ready to get down to some action?"

Lying somewhat flat on top of him, Kylie brought herself over on top of Matt and after running her crease along its length a couple of times located her vagina at the tip of his erection and pushed down until he found himself fully penetrated into her.

She eased her head down alongside his and rubbed their cheeks gently together as she screwed his erection around inside her while brushing her nipples across his chest.

She soon worked herself up into a pleasant little hum; Matt thought it a more confident and continuous version of the little moans he heard Lucy make.

As she got more excited Matt could sense her rubbing her clit on his pubis as she screwed him around.

As she got more excited again, Kylie lifted herself up on outstretched arms. For the first time, Matt could feel Kylie making a slight withdrawal of his shaft before plunging it back in and circling her hips around as she ground her clit against him and stimulated whatever was turning her on inside her.

For Matt, it was all very nice. As Kylie buried him deep inside her, he could feel the tightness of her pelvic floor muscle circling his erection. As Kylie pushed down hard on him, the hardness of the muscle of the front of her vaginal opening almost seemed like it wanted to sheer off his erection at its base. As she pushed his erection back with it, he could feel it make his erection stand up taller inside her; firmly pressed against the front wall of her vagina, maybe even touching her cervix. It seemed to automatically surge, maybe even lengthen his hardness.

As she circled her hips, it felt like his shaft was a swizzle stick inside her.

Matt lifted his head and looked down at where their bodies joined; the point of penetration hidden by the bulge of her delightful mound.

He pictured his erection penetrating deeply within her taut slender stomach; imagining its occupation of her body as if looking at it with x-ray vision. He knew it reached up to about two finger spans below his own navel, and Kylie was shorter than him. He stared at her stomach from her navel down, looking for the slightest evidence of the wondrous feeling of his hardness being circled around inside her showing as a bulge on the outside.

Of course there was none. Within the tight confines of Kylie's vagina, the actual movement was much less than Matt's imagining of it. But it was more than enough to pleasure Kylie.

But for Matt, 'nice' was the right word. Erotic, yes. Delightful, definitely. But it wasn't yet causing him to brew up to a climax.

What was more exciting for him was, for maybe the first time, getting a really good view of her breasts. After her stomach, he couldn't take his eyes off them.

He didn't doubt there were many variations and different sizes, but for Matt, still young and perky breasts that weren't pendulous, sort of fell into two, maybe three, categories,

The first, and seeming most common, since it was the only type he'd seen in person, were those that were like a citrus fruit cut in half; half round orbs upon which the nipple sat, almost randomly, like buttons attached as an afterthought.

The other he didn't have a technical name for -- if there was one. But they reminded him of the McDonald's arches. Beautifully curved, semi-conical projections, often with a slight built in droop which straightens out the top arch, regardless of the perkiness of the breast itself, where the nipples sat right at the pointed tip of the joined arches; the areola seemingly swollen to project the nipple itself even further from the breast.

The third, which he regarded as a sort of progression from the second more applicable to bigger, fuller breasts, had the upper portion of the arched breast flatten out so that the breast reminded him of the ski jump; the nipple at the tip looking like the upturned launch point

Kylie's was definitely a ski jump; and a stunningly gorgeous one at that. Matt had never seen one before in the flesh, only in photos. He'd suspected Lucy's might have been like that from the few flashes of her figure he'd had when her swimmers did get wet and her nipples pushed the wet clingy material out enough to provide a hint of the profile of her breasts.

He'd always thought ski jump breasts -- as in his mind he called them -- by far the most sexually suggestive. Now he could see a real one, he had no cause to change his opinion. In his mind, Kylie's were definitely stunning; more so as they wobbled to her movements.

He brought his hands up to rest against them, letting Kylie raise her nipples to majestic jutting peaks with her movements. Then, unable to resist them, and cognisant of the effect the stimulation of Lucy's had, he raised his head to suck her right one; enjoying the sensory experience of swirling the nipple gently around in his mouth with his tongue as he alternately flicked his tongue against it.

Kylie's humming like moans were becoming more intense, her breathing heavier. He looked up to see her eyes closed, the little circle of her mouth itself expressing her pleasure.

In the final few moments before she came, she started thrusting Matt's erection in and out of her almost furiously. Then, with an almighty groan, she collapsed down on him; lying with her head alongside his as she moaned into the bedsheet and her contractions pummelled his manhood.

Kylie's orgasm wasn't quite finished before, still lying flat on him, she started thrusting his erection in and out of her body again; this time gripping him quite firmly. For the first time, Matt felt sensations in his manhood which went well beyond being just nice. Tendrils of pleasure ran up and down his shaft in a way that presaged his climax. Random at first, and intermittent, they intensified until they seemed to fill his whole penis with an intense ecstasy.

Matt didn't hold back in revealing his pleasures with loud groans. That encouraged Kylie, who went all the harder at him.

Matt's climax exploded with an intense rush of ejeculative pleasure. He couldn't help himself. His previously compliantly limp body threw itself into a series of powerful thrusts into Kylie as she lay on top of him.

Rush after rush of pleasure shot up his shaft until Matt felt his climax peter out into a series of shuddering final ejeculative bursts.

Matt relaxed his body into the mattress under him, Kylie's full weight still pressing him down.

Kylie, seemingly under the effect of oxytocins released by her orgasm, stroked Matt's hair as she nuzzled her cheek against his, finally whispering into his ear...

"I'm not really sated yet. Could you finger me like you did Lucy?"

Matt replied in the affirmative, but for the moment continued to just wrap his arms around her naked body on top of him, instead of positioning her for a fingering. There was a reason for that. His hard manhood still resided in her body and until it gave up its erection, he was pleased to leave it there.

When he finally did start to soften, he rolled Kylie to his side and let his erection slip out of her.

At least with Kylie, Matt didn't have to keep the distance he did with Lucy. His front was pushed against Kylie's flank, his manhood pressed against her hip as his finger drew a line down from her stomach into her crotch.

Unsurprisingly, he found her vulva wet, open and receptive, her bud still swollen and firm.

Kylie hummed in pleasure as he gently fingered it. Hummed more intensely when he lifted his head over her breast and took her nipple between his lips to play with it against his tongue. Matt knew it was presumptuous to assume too much about the similarities of their bodies, but given they almost looked like identical twins, he decided to experiment on what worked for Kylie as a prelude to maximising Lucy's pleasure as she expanded her range of permissions in the future.

The nipples were an easy and pleasant diversion.

He flicked his tongue against them, licked her areola, sucked them vigorously. All seemed to receive approving noises from Kylie.

What he knew would be more challenging to Lucy was digitally penetrating her. There was really only a point in doing that if it increased her pleasure.

He slipped two fingers inside of Kylie and started heavily raking the front wall of her vagina, looking for the sort of reaction that would tell him he'd found and activated her g spot. He was pretty sure he'd found it when, with a sharp intake of breath, she lifted her hips, seemingly as a way of withdrawing from the pressure of his fingers, before surrendering to their effect.

From that point it was clear he was on the right spot. At first her growing arousal was signalled only by an increase in her moaning; until it became a continuous cascade of sharp intakes of breath and unrepressed moans. When her hips tensed and started quivering, he knew she was nearly there.

Her orgasm was signalled by a gush of warm fluid over his hand and an almost violent rising of Kylie's firmly tensed hips and she cried out loudly enough to be heard around the house; Kylie clamping his head to her breast with one hand and his fingers inside her with the other; forcing Matt to ride her bucking body as she twisted and contorted through her orgasm.

As she settled down, she exclaimed with a voice that was interrupted by moans...

"Oh my god, I've never done that before. That was so intense."

"What?"

"Squirted or had an orgasm so powerful."

Matt wasn't going to admit he'd never had a girl squirt before either.

As her orgasm finished running its course, Kylie rolled Matt onto his back and threw the length of her body on top of him; for the first time French kissing him but with a passion that nearly sucked the breath from his body.

They say that kissing is the way humans test their compatibility.

For Matt the moment was cathartic. Until that moment, his attraction to Kylie had been more or less purely physical -- powerfully and very sexually at that - with a smidgen of being drawn to her personality too. As they kissed, it was like something reached deeply down inside him and drew out a far more emotionally compelling response.

Kylie's oxytocin high was much more than momentary. Her attraction to Matt had gone back much further -- to the moment Lucy first introduced them. It was only conflicting work schedules (and an existing boyfriend) that had stopped her hanging around Lucy and Matt, as they did duty, like some abandoned puppy. She'd been concerned, if not distressed, when Lucy had reported that her friendship with Matt had cooled after one of Lucy's tactless, if not nasty, reply's to an innocent enquiry from Matt.

Her heart had lept when she'd heard of Matt's separation from his girlfriend at about the same time as Kylie had split from her partner.

When Lucy had announced her desire to make herself more relationship ready, the scene had been set to use Matt to achieve both of the girls' ambitions.

Now as Matt lay under her, her sexual desire for him, if not sated, at least eased, she gave full vent to her long frustrated passions; squirming around on top of his body as her tongue penetrated deeply into his mouth and her hands caressed as much of his naked body as she could reach.

Matt's new found emotional attraction to Kylie, combined with the effect of her squirming sexuality display on top of him, had the predictable effect. He felt his erection grow and with it a desire -- almost a need - to fuck her again.

Responding to Kylie's impassioned pashing of him as intensely as hers, Matt rolled them over bringing himself on top, kissing and caressing her in return.

Kylie felt the new erection between her legs, still capped by a cum filled condom hanging limply from the tip of it. Compliant -- more than that, receptive - to Matt's desires, she reached over her head for a replacement off the bedside table and quickly had him ready for action.

She spread her legs to receive Matt's erection once again into her body.

Matt, strongly aroused in mind as much as body, felt an almost overwhelming desire to just pound Kylie to another cum shot. But he wanted her response to be as mind blowing as his. With his newfound knowledge of her body, he dropped his hips between her legs, raised himself on outstretched arms, and made his thrusts short, sharp and shallow, targeting the g spot that had recently given her such a powerful orgasm.

Already worked up from her previous orgasms, and helped by the fact she'd angled her own hips upwards when she'd quickly realised what Matt was doing, Kylie was quick to show her response to Matt's stimulation of her. Her moans were loud enough to carry through the house; even to the pool area when Lucy was taking her turn at adorning the sunbed.

In Matt's case, his groans of pleasure were reinforced by grunts of effort as the rapid short thrusts, delivered at a somewhat unnatural angle, demanded the use of muscles that weren't yet up to the job. Still, between the overwhelming pleasure he felt as the very sensitive bell and short length of shaft immediately under it were rubbed furiously against the upper surface of Kylie's vagina and the view he had of Kylie's stunning breasts, Matt was being amply rewarded for his efforts.

With a squeal and another gush of squirting warm fluids, Kylie came first; raising her hips and holding Matt tightly as she squirmed about under him. Immediately Matt lowered himself onto her and deepened his thrusts. Now resting on his elbows, holding her shoulders with his hands as if pinning her in place, every thrust of Matt's reached deeply into her body until his pubis crashed against her vulva and, unknown to Matt, stimulated Kylie's clit, prolonging her own orgasm.

His shaft had been hot with tendrils of sexual ecstasy before Kylie came. Now as she firmly gripped his plunging shaft and her body overlaid that with the pummelling of her contractions Matt's time was short. With the fourth thrust he felt his balls brew over and he held it there deeply immersed in her as rope after rope of pure pleasure rushed up the length of his shaft, leaving him groaning in Kylie's ear.

They squirmed about on and against each other as, for a moment, each went through the evolutions of their climaxes; Matt in particular finding pleasure in an almost shuddering delivery of additional brief thrusts into Kylie as the initial high of his climax subsided.

After an initial period where they simply lay spent, one on top of the other, Kylie, on a renewed oxytocin high held Matt's head while she pecked furiously at his cheeks before embracing him in a passionate kiss. Matt, for his part, willing -- indeed enthuastically -- reciprocated her kissing while enjoying the hardness of his shaft still embraced by her body.