A Sisters' Ploy Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy's sex education continues.
8.3k words
4.75
17.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Matt's point of view, the dinner had been interesting, to say the least. Maybe bizarre.

To sit there and listen while two sisters discuss the sex you've just had with them was not an everyday event for him.

But Lucy had heard the effects of Kylie's orgasms in Kylie's moans and, seeming to Matt to be on the spectrum, knowing no inhibitions about such things, wanted a full download from Kylie on it.

Kylie in return wanted to find out as much as she could about her sister's first orgasm; indeed, her sister's first physical contact at all with a man.

It was difficult for Matt to read what Lucy thought about all of this. He still doubted whether someone like Lucy, who had a strong aversion to physical contact with anyone, could actually enjoy sex. And yet he could see Lucy was intrigued by the possibilities. Kylie's very vocal broadcasting of her enjoyment of her own orgasms had registered with Lucy and challenged her assumption that sex was a bit ordinary. Kylie's story of squirting, a bit gross though Lucy thought it was, raised her curiosity further.

Kylie was simply pleased to have been able to bring Matt within her orbit and get him into bed. She'd had the hots for Matt ever since she'd first seen him when she visited Lucy during Lifesavers duty and found Matt sitting next to her with his shirt off. His tall, slender and totally ripped body had been an object of desire ever since; compounded, she reassured herself, by his great personality.

For her, Matt offered the solution she needed of a partner that seemed to satisfy her need for a relationship based on a strong attraction while not annoying her sister if it became a live in one. But that sort of relied on Lucy having sufficient sexual interest in Matt to, in effect, want to share him in a polygamous relationship.

Lucy's reactions were far more complex. She had always fancied Matt. But for her, the attraction seemed to be more located in the head than, shall we say, the groin. She fancied having a romantic relationship with him, but still lacked the sexual drive to think it could be sexually based. If sharing Matt with her sister let her meet her former objective, that was no problem to Lucy. If she could learn how to enjoy and want sex, in her mind that would be better still.

As Matt left after dinner, he remembered Kylies warning that Lucy had been instructed to give him a prolonged hug. She did, and he reciprocated, pulling her in maybe just a bit more than Lucy offered. But Matt could tell Lucy was still blocking her mind to the experience. She did it because she had to, not as an exchange of human feelings. Still, it was a start. Maybe Lucy would learn to relax and enjoy it over time; or maybe she wouldn't.

Matt had been invited back the following Wednesday, signalling to him that, with the Saturday lifeguard duty follow-on, this was something of a standing, twice a week engagement. For the time being anyway.

The first Wednesday had been a bit awkward when Lucy stripped down out of her work gear into a pair of briefs made of heavy cotton and a highly structured bra that was impermeable to nipple stimulation. To say that the results of Matt trying to stimulate her through those garments were a bit ordinary was an understatement; because it was far too early for Lucy to have permitted Matt to slip his fingers inside the garments, let alone expose her.

However, the problem having been identified, thereafter, with some push from Kylie and the provision of one of her own bikinis, Lucy presented herself in a small bikini top and bottom, almost completely unlined and made of a thin stretch Lycra, which gave much better results. It was certainly much briefer than Lucy was comfortable with and - at that stage - wasn't something she'd be seen in public with. But in her own mind, she acknowledged she was working towards fully exposing herself to Matt and accepted it as a stepping stone towards that.

As for Kylie? Having discovered Matt could consistently deliver her g spot orgasms, she took all she could get.

In the past Kylie had also often felt a bit let down by sex, even after climaxing. She always felt she wanted a little bit more. With Matt having demonstrated that she could also be multi orgasmic, Kylie could ensure she well and truly drained any frustration Matt felt about pleasuring Lucy without Lucy offering any reciprocal benefit.

When Matt accompanied Lucy home from Lifesaving duty three weeks later, he could reflect on the fact some progress had been made.

Matt recognised Kylie's influence when, having discovered on that first day that he wore speedos under his board shorts, Lucy announced they could the only garment he retained on as he lay next to her, fingering her.

The previous Wednesday, Lucy had let him expose her nipple, and stimulate it directly, by peeling back the bikini top triangle without taking it off, but the fingering of her clit was still through the thin material of her bikini pants. Mind you, Lucy had permitted some more than superficial digital penetration of herself as Matt's finger explored Lucy's vagina by pushing the material of her pants into her with his finger.

And for the first time, Lucy had wrapped her hand around Matt's speedo sheathed erection as he fingered her. She'd made no attempt to use her grip to stimulate him to a greater extent than that provided by the wrapped hand; but it was a start.

Matt had grown familiar with Lucy announcing at the start of each session what the new rules were for the day. And he could often see Kylie's influence in setting them. On this afternoon, as Matt waited in her bedroom, stripping down to his speedos, Lucy disappeared into her ensuite bathroom and re-emerged in the now familiar small black bikini.

She sat on the edge of the bed, looking nervously up at Matt standing in front of her; her eyes dropping occasionally to the swelling bulge in Matt's speedos right in front of her. She seemed, once again, to steel herself for what lay ahead as she spoke...

"Today I'm going to go topless, plus you can stick your hand down my pants. And I'll put mine down yours."

Matt watched as Lucy swung her legs onto the bed and nervously shuffled across to the centre of it. She closed her eyes as she reached behind her back to pull the bow on the lower tie of her bikini top and lift it over her head; folding the tiny piece of material neatly before placing it on her bedside table.

The slow, teasing revelation had been exciting for Matt to watch. He felt an additional swelling in his pants as her breasts had fallen out of the top as she lifted it over her head. A near perfect match for Kylie's, they were as beautiful and sexual a pair of breasts as Matt had ever seen and seeing them fully exposed like that was a whole lot more exciting than a minimalist exposure of the nipple by pulling the material to the side.

But the swelling in his pants reminded Matt to undo the drawstring on his speedos. He normally kept it tightly tied to retain the erection that was an inevitable feature of these interactions with Lucy; not wanting to traumatise her with a premature exposure.

As Lucy laid back on the bed in her usual, arms by her side, 'do what you have to' pose, Matt climbed on the bed and laid down alongside her. The pronounced gap between their bodies, which had been a feature of their earlier interactions, had all but disappeared. There was now significant contact between them for much of the length of their torsos; Matt erection falling conveniently at the hand Lucy had alongside her.

Almost robotically, Lucy slipped her hand down Matt's pants and wrapped her fingers around the erection within.

This closing of the gap hadn't been a stated rule, so much as an adaption to circumstances. It especially facilitated Matt leaning across and sucking and tonguing Lucy's far nipple, while playing with the closer one with his lower hand. Because she did seem to respond readily to gentle nipple stimulation.

But there were still limits. In any normal interaction, Matt's upper leg might well have rested over his partners as he lay on his side alongside, fingering her. For Lucy, Matt still regarded that as a step too far.

The foreplay routine hadn't yet changed much. Cuddles and kissing were definitely not Lucy's thing. But the gentle stroking of her lower torso with his fingers - extending from her navel down into her crotch - continued to be effective.

The thin bikini pants had considerably increased Matt's own enjoyment of this because he could actually feel Lucy's vulva respond to his stroking; opening out like a flower as her swollen bud and receptive vagina were easily felt; more so as her body moistened the material.

This time he included rimming the waist of her bikini bottom; sliding his finger under it to glide his finger across the bare flesh of her raised mound. He confirmed his expectation that Lucy wouldn't be clean shaven down there. She was fastidious about a tidy bikini line but it never seemed to Matt that Lucy would go for a full Brazilian. Instead he found a sparse matt of fine short hair.

Once her nipple hardened, he started playing with those too; revelling in sucking the far one and feeling the closer one rise between the fingers of his lower hand.

All the while, he monitored Lucy's impenetrable countenance. She continued to lie down, frozen in place, her eyes closed; only her lips displaying any reaction to his pleasuring of her.

Matt could imagine the battle going on inside her. The sensory horror of him being in such close and intimate contact with her against the sexual pleasure; mild though the latter might so far be. And overriding all of that, her quiet, steely, determination to make herself more relationship ready.

Increasingly his fingers, then his whole hand, penetrated into her pants; at first still stroking her mons and then probing deeper to where he found her clit swollen and firm and her vulva well moistened.

Matt was pleased to hear Lucy make a quiet little moan of pleasure as he first gently stroked it. Then his finger continued down to penetrate her vagina, slip deeply inside it and withdraw, wet with her juices, to finger her clit again. The penetrative fingering was an ambiguous permission. Matt wasn't really sure whether, as far as Lucy was concerned, it was simply a feature of fingering or required special permission. He knew Lucy was intrigued by Kylie's g spot orgasms and not naïve about how they were generated. And there been no negative reaction when he'd done it with her bikini pants in the way.

Matt's monitoring of Lucy indicated no adverse reaction from her, which seemed to confirm that was part of accepted practice from her point of view.

He intended to come back to her g spot, but wanted her well aroused by clit stimulation first. When a combination of clit and nipple stimulation seemed to have Lucy quite aroused - judging by her moans and heavy breathing - Matt once again digitally penetrated her; this time with two fingers and with an emphasis on raking across the front of her vaginal wall about where he figured her g spot should be.

Lucy had been expecting that from the moment he first slipped a hand into her pants. It wasn't that such intimacy didn't mortify her - although for some reason not as much as the prospect of being naked in front of him - but she knew it was a precondition to seeing if she could experience the sort of orgasms that clearly brought Kylie such pleasure.

She knew the routine. She knew there was likely to be a period of discomfort, and even a desire to urinate, before the more pleasurable sensations cut in. Her body tensed as she felt the preliminary discomfort. When a sudden rush of pleasure exploded in her vagina, she was surprised by the how loud the involuntary moan that it triggered was.

More than ever before, the building ecstasy from Matt's relentless pleasuring of her - nipples and g spot - momentarily completely displaced her sensory discomfort about being touched. She was simply fully immersed in her heightened arousal. It may have been entirely internally focused - Matt more playing the role of an impersonal catalyst instead of a lover and co-player in the experience - but it was a degree of displacement of her sensory discomfort she hadn't reached before.

She squealed quite loudly as she came; Matt experiencing the same pinning of his hand inside her that was Kylie's response; the one that might have pinned his head to her breast instead being wrapped immovably around his erection. This was all while Lucy lifted her hips and swayed them from side to side.

Matt might have been pleased with the external manifestations of his efforts, but he could only guess what was going on inside Lucy's head. He would have been more pleased to know that Lucy felt it was a bit of a milestone. She got what sex was about; at least in terms of personal pleasure. It gave her a personal reason to persevere.

But a milestone is not a breakthrough. She recognised herself that her reaction was entirely about 'self'. She wanted to be intellectually closer to Matt and felt a certain animal attraction to his body, but the sensory discomfort of his closeness was still very much there; it had only temporarily been overwhelmed by her arousal. It was only a small step towards making herself relationship worthy.

She wasn't ungrateful to Matt, but not inclined to throw herself all over him like Kylie was inclined to do at a similar moment.

As Matt disengaged and laid still alongside her, Lucy felt some pain of guilt that she wasn't reciprocating Matt's efforts. Her hand still embraced Matt's erection. She wondered if she should do something.

She knew that, soon enough, Kylie would take care of any frustration Matt might be feeling, but she wasn't oblivious to the fact humans rely on a degree of mutuality in their daily dealings. A good deed deserves a good deed in return at the appropriate time.

For the first time, she jerked Matt's manhood and felt it surge in her hand. She hesitated, fighting all the demons that constrained her life. She could just let it go, get up and start their afternoon tea routine that follows these sessions, she could lie where she was and try and jerk him off without even looking at him, or she could sit up and actually watch his erection as she did the job, even though it meant exposing herself to him for a longer period and being confronted by something she held a bit of a fear of.

She felt quite proud of herself as she chose and started to implement the last alternative...

"Do you mind if I give you a hand job?"

It caught Matt by surprise. It wasn't on the list of objectives for the day...

"Ah, no, I don't mind."

Matt rolled on his back as he watched Lucy sit up; squatting next to his upper thigh with a small gap separating them.

He was surprised as Lucy peeled back his speedos and pulled the waistband under his balls, fully exposing the length of his erection and staring down at it. Matt wasn't entirely sure how this would go. On the whole, dry jerking his erection wasn't usually a very productive way of inducing a climax; and yet, he'd had a longstanding sexual attraction to Lucy that provided its own level of stimulation.

Lucy looked curiously down at the appendage she'd just uncovered. It was the first penis she'd ever seen; let alone the first erect one.

What Matt interpreted as the tenderness with which Lucy placed her warm palm on it and started moving it up and down, was more a matter of hesitancy on Lucy's part. Never the less, Matt found it surprisingly enjoyable. He gave in to every desire to let it surge in her palm.

Somewhere in her late teenage years, reading the sort of girlie magazines intended for teenage girls, Lucy had picked up the idea of moistening an erection being given a hand job. She started by collecting up the pre-cum she could see weeping from the tip and smearing it over the head and upper portion of the shaft. It was only Matt's groan that conveyed to her the pleasure he felt as that caused her to play with the exquisitely sensitive part of it where the bell joins the main shaft. Then noticing the lower part of the shaft was still very dry, she bent over it and dribbled saliva onto it.

Matt was surprised how quickly his body was responding to the stimulation; helped to no end by the view he had of Lucy's breasts as they bounced gently with her rhythmic movements as she moved her hand up and down his shaft.

With a deep groan, Matt came much faster than he possibly expected. Lucy watched in fascination as rope after rope of cum ejected from the tip of his shaft, leaving a trail from his lower chest to his navel.

But Lucy had no inclination to squeeze out every little drop. The torrent having being unleashed, she simply withdrew her hand and sat with her arms curled around her knees, a spectator to what followed.

She stared at the sticky pools of cum as they started to run sideways off Matt's torso; somewhat contemplating that same fluid might be injected into her body in the near future as she became ever more determined to be able to deal with full on sex.

But a more immediate concern crossed her mind as the flow of cum accelerated towards Matt's side. It was about to stain her bed. Matt - still otherwise lying with his head back enjoying the afterglow of his climax - had brought his hand up to try and catch the mess. But it was spread too far and his hand wasn't going to be able to stop all of it.

Ever since her sister had squirted, Lucy had put a towel under herself, just in case so to speak. But it didn't extend under the far side of Matt where it was about to land.

She took the edge of the towel and wiped Matt's torso down everywhere the cum had spread; wiping the tip of Matt's manhood at the same time as fluid continued to ooze from it. Then she placed the now damp part of the towel carefully over the rest of the towel; ensuring her sheets remained pristine.

Whatever post climax hormonal distraction had momentarily diverted Lucy from her sense of awkwardness and sensory invasion at the intimacy quickly wore off and Lucy found herself intensely uncomfortable with the situation...

"I'll go and put the kettle on."

Matt watched - admiring the sexuality of her body - as Lucy backed off the bed, turned her back on him and tied back on the bikini top she'd earlier removed. He was surprised she was comfortable remaining in just the bikini; which even he could see clearly didn't cover enough to satisfy her extreme sense of modesty. And that was before taking into account the damp stain that now ran through the crotch.

He correctly deduced that it was because she was intentionally pushing her boundaries. But didn't understand it was also due to Lucy's need to hastily exit the scene of their recent interaction.

Matt waited a few moments, still lying on the bed, after Lucy exited the room. It had been a surprisingly nice climax for a mere hand job and the after-glow lingered within him.

But these Saturday afternoons had settled into something of a routine. Kylie had been sunning herself by the pool in one of her tiny bikinis when he'd entered Lucy's bedroom. She'd soon be joining them for the afternoon tea, sitting close to him on the single person Ottoman chair and teasing up his cock with the back of her fingers with a hand placed high on the bare flesh of his thigh. She was going to have to work a bit harder at it today.

He put his speedos on and exited the room. In a way, Matt felt just as awkward dressed only in his speedos as Lucy did in her bikini. He was not of a generation that generally went around only wearing them. For him they were an undergarment for his boardies - especially when doing Lifeguard duties. But Kylie had made clear the benefit of having as little fabric as possible between the back of her fingers and the flesh of his manhood and the call of sexual stimulation greatly outweighed any sense of modesty.