A Sister's Seduction

Story Info
Eddie has something that his sister desperately wants.
3.5k words
4.38
67.5k
71
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
537 Followers

*If you like this one, please check out my stand alone Valentine's Day Competition entry 'City of Love.' Thanks.

***

'Awe! Poor boy. So you're all alone, too?'

'Yep.'

'Nice to know your Friday night is just as exciting as mine then.' Sheila wrote, under the pic of her wine glass.

'Such is life.' Eddie replied.

'Want to talk about it?'

'Not really a topic I want to get into with my sister.'

'Well there's no point dwelling on it. Cum over? Watch a movie with me?'

Eddie smirked at such careless text game. Obviously not familiar with the lingo, she was hardly at fault. The married woman had been out of the loop for nearly half a decade.

'I've got wine' she said, adding a couple of smiley faces for good measure.

'Any whisky?'

'Think so. I'm sure we'll find some. Getting tired of texting. Cum or don't.'

His older sister had a way of getting what she wanted. Especially out of him. He knew he couldn't bullshit her with most excuses; she was only three doors down. Lonely masturbation probably wasn't a strong reason either. Damn Jess! The whisky made him cheeky. It always did.

'Fine. Because you asked so nicely, I'll cum.'

The front of his pants twitched inappropriately to the instant return of her love heart emoji.

***

"About damn time!" he said, pushing inside. "What took you so long? It's bloody freezing out."

Sheila smirked as she headed into the living room.

"Will Hennessey do? It's all I could find."

"Well it's not whisky, but yeah. That'll do fine."

"All tastes the same to me. Horrible," Sheila said. "Late Tonight is on. Will we just watch that?"

"Anything that isn't a romcom sounds good to me."

The sofa plunged as it swallowed them. Not long from the office, both were still in their work attire. Eddie, in his shirt and slacks; his sister, in her grey low cut, dress. High heels were scattered on the floor. It was the only sign of untidiness in the room. Lighted candles and a roaring fire lured his eyelids lower. They snapped open again when she handed him the tumbler.

"Not okay, little brother. Don't go falling asleep on me. You have to keep me company remember?"

"And here was me thinking you were taking care of me."

"I am. We both are."

Sheila scooched closer and sighed.

"Ready for bed at 10pm on a Friday. We are getting old, aren't we?"

"We had a long week. It takes a toll," he said, taking a sip.

"How horrible does it taste?"

"It's lovely. You should try some?"

"Maybe if it was watered down or something."

"I'll put on the kettle. Make you a hot one with some sugar if you like?"

"Nah, I just want a quick sample."

Eddie froze as soft lips met his. Her hands clamped his cheeks as mouths opened. Tongue tips licked before she pulled away. A measured expression on her face, Sheila ran her inquiring tongue around the inside of her mouth. Eddie watched how it bulged her cheeks.

"I guess it tastes slightly better diluted," she said. "Think I'll stick with the wine though. So, how's Jess?"

"How's Richard?" Eddie said sternly.

Sheila grinned. She figured she had to give him an answer after her bold act.

"He's fine. Landed in Edinburgh about an hour ago. It's funny how important golf clubs are on business trips. How's Jess?"

"You gonna kiss me again if don't tell you?"

"I was simply tasting Hennessy. Quit stalling."

"As I said earlier, she's gone to her mother's for a few days. Said she can sleep better there."

"Please tell me you're going to buy a proper bed this weekend, Eddie? A pregnant woman needs a decent bed."

"And I need a wife who doesn't run to her mother's the second I raise my voice."

Sheila regretted swallowing wine as she choke-laughed.

"Hormones, brother! It'll pass. So I've read. Anyway it's settled. You and I are going bed shopping tomorrow."

"Thanks, sis. A woman's touch is exactly what I need."

They smiled. Eddie looked down. Sheila removed her hand from his thigh. She winked and pat his belly.

"Yeah, I know. Getting fat," Eddie said.

"Well, you're not at the office now," she said as she pulled loose his belt. "There, that's better."

"Actually," he said, unclipping a little metal fastener, "now it is."

Sheila turned and parked her back against his chest. She pulled his hand around her and sighed again. Eddie saw more than a man should of his sister's exposed cleavage. Nothing to hold it together, his fly sort of lowered by itself.

"Two people in their 30s watching tv on a Friday night. When did we become so boring?"

"Don't speak to soon. Quiet evenings in my house are going to be a thing of the past I'm afraid."

"Awe, at least you have that to look forward to. Daddy."

Rolling her head back revealed a wholesome smile. Grey fabric scrunched from the comforting squeeze to her shoulder. No words of solace came to Eddie's mind. It was already clogged. Clogged by the realisation that he'd felt no bra strap. But it was Friday night, and she was relaxing. Nothing wrong with that. He shook uncertain thoughts from his head. Peering down, Eddie was certain of one thing; a babe at those teats would never go hungry.

"Well, we had a long week. And it's vital we conserve our energy for the furniture stores."

Sheila's chuckles ended when a certain wig wearing Mayor appeared on screen. Instead of changing channel, she chose to unleash a scathing hail of abuse. Eddie thought it was a bit harsh comparing the man to the devil. But he knew better than to argue with his stubborn sister. Not particularly interested in what they were talking about, he slid his arm around her and zoned out. Heavy eyes closed as the fire sparked. Supple breasts fading into darkness, he found himself in the clutches of a dream. It was rather pleasant one.

He saw his wife's face. There was a radiant glow to her eyes. It must have been before the pregnancy. Fingers slowly curling around his manhood, Jess's wry smile mimicked his. Unlike the nipple that stiffened against his palm, the breast he squeezed was gloriously tender. Jess grinned her approval, and quickened her strokes.

He saw his office building towering high in the background. His boss was playing golf on the roof with his brother in law. A smirking Eddie covered his erection so they wouldn't see. Though he felt her presence, his wife had vanished. He was glad that her comforting warmth -- so much softer, so much wetter -- lingered.

Sheila's favourite politician wore a huge, shit eating grin. The woman kneeling before him wore a grey dress. Eddie knew he was in a dream. She'd never let a man like that put his penis inside her mouth. Swaying back and forth, a necktie hung over the woman's bobbing head.

"Psst! Sheila!" Eddie whispered while covering his laugh. "Stop! Richard will see! Richard will see!"

Eddie let out a cathartic groan as a breath cooled his cock.

"Richard's in Edinburgh, brother."

"Oh Jess! Don't stop!"

Bursting through the mist of his illusions, a bulky mattress that he'd paid far too much for hurdled towards him. It jolted him from his slumber.

He saw the fire burning low. He saw his sister. She was down on her knees, between his legs, sucking his cock. Still woozy, he brought the tumbler to his lips before slurring:

"How much wine have you had?"

Sheila groaned. His gleaming dick wasn't out of her mouth for long.

"Sorry. Can't talk. Kinda busy."

He exhaled as she went back down on him. He moaned as her tongue explored his balls. It left a wet trail along his shaft before the head was swallowed again. Brown hair was swept from the green eyes that locked with his. Eddie realised he'd never seen a woman grin while giving a blowjob before. Certainly not for him at least.

"I thought you were Jess."

A hand burrowed under his shirt and rubbed his hairy belly. Kisses squelched against his shaft.

"Pretend I am."

Her face was partially obscured from the cock that lay across it. He closed his eyes as Sheila cradled his testicles in her hand. He felt heaven as she peppered them with the most delicate of licks and kisses.

Then she carefully undid his laces, before slipping off leather shoes. Thick thighs were freed as his loosened undergarments were stripped away. Walking over to the fire, Sheila bent down and fed dying flames with fresh wood. Still in her dress, Eddie couldn't see much, other than her well-formed, protruding bottom. His own wood was still standing when she turned around.

"That was way nicer than it should have been. But we're both drunk. Let's call it a night."

"Are you kidding me?" She said, pouncing on top of him. "I haven't had this much fun in years."

Eddie instinctively took the woman's waist and waited for a kiss that never came. His manhood smeared sperm infused saliva onto soft inner thighs.

"Here," she said, feeding him strong drink. "Just relax. Everything is okay."

Eddie took a few sips before she took it away.

"Want to know why it took me so long to answer the door?"

A man was lost in the curvaceous cleavage before him. Sheila's soft fingers kept slipping from his cock. It was her fault for spreading saliva all over it.

"I was upstairs, wondering what underwear a handsome man like yourself might find the sexiest."

She stopped big hands from discovering the panties she teased him over. Sheila rose and fell clumsily on his prodding erection. Glancing the hair of her coarse bush, sibling eyes locked. Eddie smiled. He was drunk, but not stupid. It had been months since he'd last gotten sex. He decided that a few minutes couldn't hurt. What harm. He could always blame the whisky.

"But then I thought; as I'm sure you've figured out..."

Sheila gasped as a rounded tip hooked in her slit.

"Why wear any at all!"

Moans collided as her divine wetness enveloped him. Arms wrapped around him as Sheila slid down his swollen shaft. They moaned in unison as a rolling ass dragged forbidden lips up and down. He squeezed her waist as she rode. A fire blazed to lovers' frenzied breaths.

"God! You're so hard. Let me take care of that."

"What the hell are we doing?" he said between groans.

"Having a fantastic, fucking Friday, that's what."

She unbuttoned his shirt and ran hands over a hairy chest.

"Just relax. Trust your big sister."

Eddie thrust into his big sister. Her cries turned his cock to iron. Pursing his lips, he sprang, but missed the target that was her mouth. He settled for her neck instead. He brought hands under her dress to slide over smooth thighs. It was strangely satisfying hearing her say it.

"Your cock feels amazing, Eddie!"

He let out a throaty groan as he wet her neck and chest. Closing his eyes, he allowed hands run over the woman; drink in her sleek curves and sensual softness. A pleasure he'd been deprived of for too long; Sheila felt just as good as any other woman. Of course it was her determined pussy that began to stir the irreversible excitement in his balls.

"Fuck...I'm getting close," he warned.

Holding her tongue, Sheila bounced with purpose.

"Really close!"

"It's okay..."

Eddie missed her lips again.

"It's not okay!"

"It is okay!"

"I'm gonna!...Oh fuck! Sis! Give me your mouth!"

Her gaze on the ceiling, Sheila maintained her stalling silence. The snaps and slaps of flesh echoed as she pounded him with urgent intent. She spoke to try keep him inside.

"Just a few more seconds! I'm nearly there! You're gonna make me cum!"

"I...I can't!"

His protests were silenced by a woman's thuds and thumps.

"Richard never fucks me like this!" she said, tightening herself around him.

Light fingers thread his jet black hair. His sister's arms and legs were firmly locked in place. His frantic grip slid repeatedly from her glistening ass. He'd never known a woman to fuck so wildly. He witnessed the unnatural strength of the woman's resistance as he tried to lift. He hoisted her only a few swollen inches. It was too late.

"Oh My God! Eddie! I can feel you!"

Hands clamped her bony hips. Sheila gasped victorious relief at his throbbing capitulation. She pinned herself to his crotch. Pinned herself so tight that he was as deep as could be. She watched his mouth fall open and head fall back. A coaxing hand caressed tortured testicles as her evil whisper soared.

"Bet you wish Jess was as good as me."

She smiled as her lover erupted. She howled as his warmth flooded her hungry loins. His strong, pulsing flow gushed to places her husband's never could. Each ping of her mate's warmth was a new and lasting hope. She rocked to his slowing thrusts -- each creamy deposit a precious gift. Hips continuing to milk him, her head found his sturdy shoulder.

"Oh, Eddie! Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you."

Eddie caught his breath while his sister did the same. He rubbed his oily forehead as post nut clarity brought the brutal reality of what had just happened. It was a good time, he figured, to release the hold he had of her springy ass.

"That was very, very naughty of you, Sheila."

"Oh COME on! You loved every second of it. You know you did."

"Messed up is what it was. We shouldn't have...Ugh, fuck sake! What have I done!"

Sheila scoffed.

"You men are all the same. No appreciation."

"Why though? Why? It isn't just the bloody wine."

"You were having a shitty day. I wanted to make you feel better. I think I did a pretty spectacular job. But I accept your strange gratitude."

"Hold up. You're not usually this nice. I mean, not 'fuck your brother' nice. I'm fairly sure I didn't even get you off. Why the hell seduce me?"

"It's hard to take you seriously with your cock still inside me. But hey, I'm not complaining. Anyway, you started it -- groping my breasts as I innocently watched TV -- I just went along."

"You didn't answer my question?"

"Honestly, bro, you were seconds away from making me cum."

Eddie glared at her the stern expression 'Not That Question!'

"Well you seemed to be enjoying your blowjob. It was fun, but it's not very pleasurable for the giver now, is it? I wanted to be a receive some attention too. That's all."

"I'm sorry, sis. None of this makes sense. And yes, before you say it, I know. It takes two to tango. But I haven't had sex for months. Can't believe I'm about to say this, but I don't think you're quite as horny as me."

"Shows what you know."

Eddie's stare remained.

"Oh my god, so many questions! Why can't you be like Richard and just fall asleep after. Ok, fine. Promise you won't freak out?"

"No."

"I want a baby."

Eddie clenched her buttocks and lifted. She pushed hard on his chest while resisting with the last of her strength.

"Eddie, stop! It's a bit late now. Just hear me out, will you! Please!"

Shock morphing into regretful impatience etched his fleshy face.

"I'm not getting any younger. And I didn't plan any of this. I swear. When you started touching me I just went along with it. Took my opportunity so to speak."

"I was asleep. I thought you were Je...This doesn't add up, Sheila. You have a husband!"

"A husband I've been trying with for the last 2 years. Low sperm count apparently. The doctors said to keep trying. But like I said, time. I can't afford to wait around. Christ, you even look like him. I just..."

"So the alcohol, the texting, it wasn't part of a plan? It all just happened sporadically?"

Sheila was unable to keep a straight face.

"Ok, maybe I've been thinking about it for a while. But I swear, I never thought it would actually happen. I know what I did was wrong, and if you really want, I'll go to the pharmacy tomorrow. Just know this. If it did happen -- if I did get pregnant -- I wouldn't ask anything of you. No money. No commitment. Nothing."

"Next thing you'll tell me your fucking ovulating."

Sheila couldn't look him in the eye. She lay her head against his chest and continued her weak apology. A brother's creeping arousal filled her with a renewed sense of confidence.

"Just think about it, Eddie. That's all I ask. I may be crazy, but not enough to let it be known that my brother is the father of my child. You're safe. Richard and I are financially secure. Turns out business deals on golf courses are surprisingly lucrative. See, I can think logically too."

Eddie ran his hand up and down her side.

"Richard is a good man. He gives you a lot."

"But only you can give me everything," she said, rolling her hips.

"You'll never guess what you were doing in my dream, sis."

"Hmm...Sounds like someone is getting comfortable with the idea?"

"Who'd have thought? I come over for a movie and wine and end up committing adultery and incest. God forgive me."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. I'm your sister. Not some woman you picked up at the bar. I'd hardly call it cheating. More...sibling privilege."

Eddie couldn't help crack a smile as he swept hair from her eyes.

"Sibling privilege? How come you wouldn't let me kiss you then?"

"Ah. That. It just didn't feel right. Sounds stupid, I know."

"Well, when you practically shove your tongue down my throat the minute we sit down."

He sighed as Sheila steadied herself on his erection.

"I know. I wanted to see how you'd react. But it felt weird kissing my own brother on the lips. Made me think about Richard, which made me feel bad."

Eddie wished his glass was within reach. The woman was making little to no sense. It reminded him of Jess, which made perfect sense. It was about all he could handle for one day.

"Look, I'm gonna get going. I need some space for a while."

"Wait, so you're ok with all of this?"

"Let me think about it. But if it's what you really want, Sheila. Then..."

Sheila pulled down the front of her dress and brought his hand to bare breasts.

"Oh it is! It so is!"

Fingers tightened around fatty tits as her voice became silly and playful.

"And to think you wanted to finish in my mouth."

Eddie smirked.

"What a waste," she whispered.

"You want more of my seed?"

"I want it all!"

"One condition."

"Anything!"

"A kiss."

Sheila slowed her ride and peered at him. He could see the conflict in her eyes. The desire to conceive, however, was far too powerful. Stronger than any sense of incest or loyalty. She closed her eyes and brought her lips to his. He used his prying tongue to plunge into the warm wetness. Fingers thread her hair as she rode. He kept her mouth to his. The tingling in his balls was seconds away. Then there'd be no turning back. Sheila shrieked.

"What the fuck!" she shouted, finding herself on the floor. "You like it rough or something?"

Digging fingers into her ticklish body never failed. He'd often tortured her to tears growing up. The girl would lose all control of herself. Eddie found his pants and slid them on.

"Hey! We weren't finished!" she shouted.

He knew his indifference enraged her as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I kissed you! A deal is a deal!"

"Sorry for being naughty. I guess it runs in the family," he said.

"This is not okay, Eddie. Not okay!"

He drained his glass and left the room.

"Wait! Please! I'm sorry. Just once more. Then never again."

She held wobbling breasts and followed him barefoot to the door. Eddie turned and put his hand on her cheek.

"Don't look so worried, sis. Tomorrow, I'll pick you up and we'll go bed shopping. Hopefully they can deliver this weekend. When they do, I'll need someone to help me test it out. You'll get your baby."

He pulled her close. Still not completely comfortable, she was getting better at giving him her mouth.

"Wear that little green dress for me."

Sheila raised her eyebrow. It curled as high as her slutty smile.

"The one I wore to your baby shower?"

Eddie nodded as she bit her lower lip.

"Stay with me tonight," she pleaded, grabbing his shirt sleeves. "The fire is warm, and so am I."

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
537 Followers
12