A Sister's Time in Bondage

Story Info
A young woman finds some kinky items in her sister's room.
5.1k words
4.14
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times have I told Ellie...quit taking my shirts..." A loud grumble emitted as a young college student rummaged through her wardrobe. She kept a detailed inventory in her head about the articles of clothing that she had. As had occurred multiple times over the past few weeks, several of her shirts were missing. If she hadn't known better, she would've assumed it to be the work of a mysterious shirt thief. However, the bandit only turned out to be her younger sister.

"Oh Madison it's not too bad...it's cute sharing shirts!" The student mocked her sister, purposely using a slightly higher pitched voice. "Your wardrobe is so cute, I couldn't resist!" She rolled her eyes, simply thinking about the excuses that Madison's younger sister Ellie would produce upon being confronted. It was getting tiresome at this point, every excuse in the book was being thrown.

So was the price of living in a small apartment, the two sisters interacted on a daily basis. With Madison attending college at the local university and Ellie a senior at high school, the two girls were fortunate to be living alone. Their parents were always on the girls' case growing up and when Madison saved up enough money to rent an apartment off campus, Ellie jumped at the opportunity and begged Madison to let her live with her. The younger girl would've given her right arm for her to just get out of the reach of her overbearing parents. Begrudgingly, Madison promised to take care of her younger sister, assuring her parents that she would be ok.

It had worked fine for the first few months over the summer. It was when the two girls returned back to school that affairs started to become strained. Being in college, Madison was always studying or working on her various projects. She was studying to become a computer engineer, something that was far from an easy task. She was lucky enough to not be swamped with a plethora of classes but this was compensated for an envelopment in difficult work.

Of course being in high school, Ellie had no idea of the struggles that her older sister was going through. She only focused on getting through her day, taking her fairly average classes. The only thing that really kept her motivated was her skill at volleyball. She wore the captain's badge on her uniform and it was something that she prided on being. Her numerous accolades lined the shelf on her side of the own small bedroom, constantly reminding her of her athletic superiority over her nerdier sister.

Thus, with the two sisters being generally polar opposites, the two of them faced fewer interactions. Madison was always at the lab and Ellie always at her volleyball practice. In fact, the only real interaction they had was Ellie swiping some of Madison's shirts, something that became a frequent habit.

Madison exited her own bedroom, gently closing the door to her own section of neat, clean, tidy paradise. She checked her watch, glancing down at the time. "3:15...she won't be home for a few hours." She nodded to herself as she opened the door into her younger sister's bedroom. It was the first time she had been in her bedroom in a few weeks, the two of them having an agreement to not touch each other's things. Madison did her best to keep her end of the bargain but Ellie was immune to that sense of honor.

Stepping inside, Madison emerged into a war zone of messiness. Books strewn across the floor, papers cluttered on her once neat desk, her laptop on charge on her bed. Countless shirts strewn across the floor from light t shirts to her seemingly endless pairs of jeans. "I don't get it...she has so many clothes yet she has to steal mine..." Madison grumbled as she gently shut the door. She was tempted to clean her sister's room as a favor to her sanity but she thought better of it. All she wanted was her clothes back.

Making her way over to the dresser, Madison promptly started rummaging through each of the drawers. She had to pull out each shirt individual, seeing if it matched the missing profile from her own wardrobe. Unluckily enough, nothing that she pulled resembled anything from her wardrobe. It was even more difficult, given that they were around the same height despite their age difference.

Madison's eyes soon darted over to the pile of clothes on the floor. In particular, there was a heap right next to her bed. Kneeling down, her hand reached inside the pile as she intended to lift up the pile and place it on the bed. However, as her hand dove inside the pile, the feeling of hard metal appeared in contrast to the soft shirts around it. "What...what is this?" Madison raised a curious eyebrow as she pulled the item out.

In her hand dangled a pair of handcuffs, completely unlocked. The metal was a solid shade of black, in a very similar nature to Madison's hair which she found slightly unsettling. She held the pair of handcuffs in her hand, inspecting them curiously. She knew what they were obviously, having seen them on tv and in movies before. However, her eyes had never seen one in person beyond being carried by a police officer. Now, it appeared that her younger sister had a pair in her possession. The main question running through her head was why? Why would Ellie have a pair of handcuffs?

Before Madison could draw any conclusions, the sound of a door opening pierced the general silence of the room. Madison hurriedly checked her watch. "3:30? She...she shouldn't be home yet!" She muttered out in a panic as she quickly turned to leave, stuffing the handcuffs in the pocket of her jeans. However, before she could leave, the door knob of Ellie's room began to turn. For a split second, Madison thought about diving and trying to hide. However, that would look even more suspicious. She froze up, just as her sister entered into her room.

The door swung open and Ellie stepped in. She was dressed in her volleyball outfit, the white long sleeve shirt and her short shorts that clung to her body, with her soft brunette hair tied up in a ponytail behind her. She looked at her older sister for a second, tilting her head to the side curiously.

"Umm...it's good to see you Maddie..." Ellie broke the silence, her suspicion apparent in her voice. "What...what are you doing in my room?" She got straight to the point.

"I was...searching for the clothes that you took. I know you took them..." Madison responded, assuming the role of a defendant. It absolutely was the truth, even if another thought lingered in her mind regarding what her sister had that she shouldn't own.

Ellie rolled her eyes and pointed over towards her desk where another pile of shirts were clumped down on the floor. "There...they weren't my style anyway." She responded as she walked to her bed, setting her backpack down against it. "Is that all I owe the pleasure to seeing my sister today?" She muttered out in a sarcastic manner.

Madison glared back at her younger sister, angered by the tone of her voice. She reached her hand into her pocket, her fingers wrapping around the chain of the handcuffs. She pulled them out, dangling them with her finger. "Yes as a matter of fact...care to tell me what these are for?" She demanded, her tone insistent on receiving an answer.

Ellie looked up at her sister, her face flushing red as she saw what object was held in her hand. "H...how...how did you find that?" She stuttered out, her hands beginning to fiddle with one another as she briefly averted her gaze.

"I was searching your room for my clothes...you really thought hiding it under a pile of clothes was going to keep it safe?" Madison questioned, raising a skeptical eyebrow as she took a step towards her Ellie.

"Y...you really shouldn't be going through my stuff in the first place!" Ellie promptly protested out, motioning her hand in a circular motion. "This...this is my room...and you shouldn't come in here without at least asking first!" She muttered out, shuffling her feet in place as she shifted around uncomfortably.

"Umm...excuse me? This is my apartment Ellie. You were the one that wanted to get away from Mom and Dad. I am the one who is paying for this place...letting you live here rent free. So I think I do have every right to come in here...especially when you're the one stealing my clothes without my permission." Madison grunted as she took another step towards her sister. She took the handcuffs in one hand and tossed it over towards her, Ellie catching them with her hand with her quick reflexes.

"There...I'll take my clothes and leave you be...I don't even want to imagine what you do with those..." Madison muttered out in disgust as she turned to pick up her pile of clothes and leave. She turned her back, kneeling down to pick up her clothes.

Ellie observed as her older sister went to reclaim her things. She had never been scolded like that before but even worse, her secret was out. Even having a pair of handcuffs was suspicious enough, it wouldn't be long before her entire stash of equipment was discovered by her pesky sibling. With the handcuffs unlocked and in her hand, a devious plan hatched forth in the high schooler's mind.

With reflexes as agile as a cat, Ellie leaped forward, grabbing Madison's right arm and quickly pinning it behind her. The click of the metal pinged throughout the room as the cuff circled around the older girl's right wrist. "Hey...what the..." Madison yelped out as she turned to her left to see what was going on. However, this played right into what Ellie had hoped as her left arm was brought closer and Ellie promptly grabbed a hold of it and with her superior strength, quickly cuffed the other wrist.

Stepping back, Ellie observed her quick action as Madison was now handcuffed behind her back. A sly smirk grew across her face as Madison struggled, shaking her wrists around as she tugged at the cuffs. "What the hell is wrong with you? What are you doing?" Madison demanded angrily, turning to face her smug sister with a furious look spread across her face, her eyebrows narrowed as she seethed in anger.

Ellie could only provide a simple shrug as she grinned at her sister. "You asked what I did with them...well, how about you find out first hand?" She teased as she gently approached her prey. "You know...I'm usually the one cuffing myself...but I've never actually handcuffed someone before. I must say...I did pretty good, right sis?" A soft giggle was emitted from her mouth as she pointed to the handcuffs.

"Ellie...you had better let me go...or you are going to be in so mu-" Madison began to threaten before a finger approached her mouth and promptly shushed her. "Oh...am I going to be in so much trouble? What are you going to do with your hands cuffed behind you?" Ellie laughed as she gently wrapped her arm around her sister, guiding her forward. Madison attempted to dig her feet into the carpet but Ellie's movements were more forceful as she was guided on over to the bed.

"Sit on the bed." Ellie commanded, pointing with her finger to her messy bed. "Don't you dare tell me what to do you bitch..." Madison grunted out, glaring angrily. Her hands still worked to try and somehow slip out of the cuffs but the metal links prevented her from doing so and without the key her struggles were futile.

Ellie remained silent as she stood behind Madison. For a brief moment she wasn't quite sure how to react. However, her decision was swift and decisive as she lifted her hand up before slamming it down against her captive's rear end. Even with Madison's cuffed hands in the way, the impact was quite forceful.

A loud yelp erupted from the older girl as her entire body lurched forward in response. "OWWW!" Madison exclaimed in sheer surprise. She hadn't received a spanking at all in her life and she certainly didn't expect to receive one from her little sister.

Sensing her sister's reaction, Ellie once again barked out her command. "Sit down on the bed. Or there will be more." She threatened forcefully. Obviously she didn't want to hurt her sister but making her submissive was something that she wasn't exactly opposed to on any grounds. Madison mumbled a few words under her breath but she promptly walked over, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "And what do you think you're doing? You can't keep me handcuffed forever...and once you let me go...you are going to be in massive trouble."

"Hmm...who said I would let you go?" Ellie raised a skeptical eyebrow before erupting into a series of soft giggles. "Oh I'm not going to keep you forever sis...just long enough to teach you not to mess with my private business...I am 18 after all..." She laughed as she got on all fours, rummaging underneath her bed. With her positioning, her short shorts rode up even more, barely covering any bit of her lower body before she promptly returned from underneath the depths with a small red container. Popping off the lid, Ellie investigated the contents inside. "Hmm...let's see what we have here..." She grinned eagerly to herself.

As Madison watched her sister pull the container out, she couldn't help but feel a pit in her stomach, unsure exactly what her sister was planning on doing. "Alright Ellie look...I'm sorry for looking through your things...all I wanted were my clothes back..." She admitted, hoping to strike some sort of emotional chord. "Can you please let me go..." She practically begged. She still wasn't quite sure of how her sister viewed it as a private room, given that she wasn't the one who begged to live there but Madison was willing to gloss it over for the time being.

Upon hearing her sister's pleas, Ellie glanced up at the ceiling, as if to ponder the decision before shaking her head. "Mmmm...I don't think so..." She responded as she promptly pulled out a roll of duct tape. She knelt down by the bedside and took the roll of duct tape. She extended the strip out and began looping it around Madison's ankles, pinning her jeans to her legs. She had to contend with flailing legs but this soon subsided as the tape was looped around several times.

"Where do you even learn this stuff?" Madison blurted out incredulously. "You're such a creep you know that Ellie?" Her tone hardened once again as she glared down at her sister who had started to loop the roll of tape right beneath her own knees. As soon as this loop was finished, Ellie took the time to glance up. "Well...you know...that's a confidential matter. Not that you would understand." She responded as the crinkle of tape echoed out through the room as she started to tape above her captive's knees.

"I don't get you...you live in my apartment and you complain about privacy. You steal my clothes but oh...when I find your precious handcuffs...you freak out and...tie me up. I can't believe we're sisters at times..." Madison rolled her eyes as Ellie promptly stood up. She placed her hands on Madison's side and gently pulled her closer. She climbed onto the bed adjacent to her captive and looped the tape around her upper chest, going above and below her perky breasts. With the tape compressing her soft white t-shirt, Madison's bust was even more pronounced now, something that Ellie noticed. With her finger, she gently flicked her sister's left breast as she climbed off the bed. "Hmm...how does that feel Maddie?" Ellie asked as she stepped back admiring her handiwork.

Madison swung her arms around, feeling even more restricted. She couldn't even escape the handcuffs, but with the tape looped around her upper arms as well, her range of motion was limited even more. Not to mention that it was near impossible to move with her legs taped up securely. "Ok...you've proved your point...you can tie someone up...are you satisfied now?" She grunted out in exasperation.

Ellie promptly shrugged. "Nah...you're going to stay this way for a bit. But before we do that...I think I've heard enough from you Maddie." She responded as she started walking around her room. Her eyes scanned the heap of dirty clothes scattered around before she bent down, picking something up. She purposely kept it hidden away from Madison's view as she approached back. "Open your mouth." She commanded, even though she wasn't expecting her to comply. Proving her prediction right, Madison kept her mouth shut, shaking her head from side to side.

"Guess we'll do this the hard way." Ellie rolled her eyes as she used her left hand to squeeze her sister's nose, constricting her breathing. With this gesture, it was only a matter of time before Madison was forced to open her mouth to breath. Once it opened for the brief second, Ellie shoved the object into her mouth.

"WMMMMPPHH FFFFISSSSS THHHHHISSS?" Madison demanded out, her words muffled by the object blocking her mouth. Before she could react, Ellie was looping it with the tape, wrapping it around her head and over her sister's dark black hair, keeping the object inside. While she couldn't exactly get the best of look, Madison could feel her teeth bite down on the familiar feeling of cloth, combined with a stench that would make sanitation workers recoil.

"I think you're finding out sis...I was wearing those during one of my volleyball games..." Ellie teased as she gently ran her hand down Madison's cheek. "Speaking of volleyball...I'm exhausted from practice...I'm gonna hop in the shower...don't go too far..." She teased, giving her sister a quick wink before exiting the room. Within a minute, the sound of running water was audible throughout the apartment, leaving Madison all alone to struggle.

"GMMMMPHHH!" Madison screamed out through her gag as her bound frame wriggled on the small twin sized bed. She twisted back and forth, trying to pull her legs apart but the tape was incredibly restrictive and with the multiple layers and her legs taped up in multiple areas, it proved to be a near impossible task. Her efforts had to be restrained slightly in fear of falling off the bed and onto the ground but it didn't stop her from doing what she could to try and get free.

"IMMMMMM GMMMMMMA KKKILLLLLL HMMMMRRR!" Madison yelled out again, the chain of the handcuffs rattling back and forth with her continued struggles. Her hands swung back and forth before eventually coming to a rest with the realization that her efforts were in vain. Without the key, there was no hope of breaking the metal and she resorted to having to wait for her release to come at the hands of the one who tied her up.

The bound girl remained relatively still although she was still seething in anger and discontent. Meanwhile, the sound of the shower continued running for a few more minutes before eventually stopping. Madison's head turned to face the door and within a few minutes, her sister stepped back in. Her hair was still damp from the shower and she had a white towel wrapped around her torso.

"Mmmm...that was quite refreshing." Ellie giggled softly as she sat down on the side of the bed. "Tell me...have you learned you learned your lesson?" She asked curiously, receiving a rapid head nod from the taped up girl. "You know I had one of those...shower thoughts just then. I suppose that once I untie you...there's nothing preventing you from just kicking me out...so...I suppose that I should do something about that."

The younger girl promptly rose back up and reached her hand back into her backpack, pulling out her phone. She stepped backwards before holding her phone up, the exterior camera facing towards the bed. "Say cheese!" She taunted happily before taking a few photos of her sister tied up and gagged. "Now...if you threaten to kick me out...or...exact revenge on me in any way...I won't hesitate to...oh I don't know...share this with some of your friends? I'm sure they'll look at you in a very different way..." She grinned eagerly, as she glanced back at her screen with the incriminating images on them.

Madison's response consisted of a solid "Mmmphhhhhhkkkk..." as she nodded her head in response. She was caught off guard by her sister's cunning nature. With photos of herself tied up like she was, she wasn't exactly in a position to anger her, lest have them spread to her friends.

12