A Sizeable Difference Ch. 06

Story Info
Rod smiled, picturing the things he'd do to this guy's hole.
8.8k words
4.68
6.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edizejavi
edizejavi
66 Followers

A Sizeable Difference VI - Linebacker

Rod was sitting on his bed, his hair still wet, struggling to put his pants on. He had gotten a little too beefy for them now.

He grunted in frustration, shirtless, flexing his abs as he tried to pull them past his thick thighs, and it didn't matter how hard he'd have to try. These were the pants he wanted to wear to the party, so these were the pants he'd wear to the party.

He got up, closed his legs and tried to relax, hoping to make his muscles soft enough to let the waistband squeeze and slide right through. Then he grabbed it, pulled it up firmly one more time, realized this still wasn't enough, and began hopping a little, making very little progress, keenly aware of how ridiculous he was looking.

At least Nate wasn't here to see him like that.

He had only managed to get them up against the underside of his buttcheeks when he stopped and thought about all the trouble he'd have to get off them later, and realized that, as good as they'd look on him, being able to pull them down was priority number one. Especially tonight.

The Linebacker thought he wasn't gonna stop getting bigger any time soon, and that he should probably begin going through his clothes every now and then, to avoid this sort of trouble in the future. He glanced at his wardrobe, then finally settled for the last pair of jeans he had bought, which were a little too casual, but at least large enough for his big butt.

They fit like a glove. The hunk stood in front of the mirror, turned around and cheered up when he saw how snugly they pressed his asscheeks, making them look even firmer than usual. It was a shame Nate wasn't here to see him right now. As frustrating as it could sometimes be, the stud felt proud of the size he had managed to achieve. He turned around again and flexed his biceps, smiling, then made a stern, sexy face, and threw himself a little kiss. He was gonna kill it tonight.

His green plaid shirt was lying on his bed, and when he bent over to grab it, the jock heard the door opening, and realized what a great view his roommate would have as soon as he entered the room. He pretended like the shirt was a little out of his reach and took his sweet time to get back up and turn around, making sure to give Nate enough time to appreciate his rear end.

"Hey, dude," he said, glad to find his teammate's face even more flushed than usual.

"Hey," the other hunk answered sheepishly, trying to look away. "You're getting dressed already?"

Rod began putting his shirt on, making sure to flex his pecs as he did it.

"Yeah, I'm meeting a friend before the party," he answered, putting his hands on his hips in a way that pulled the sides of his unbuttoned shirt back, revealing his torso. He just loved how easily flustered Nate got.

"Oh," the boy said, looking at his feet, like he didn't want to stare at his buddy's abs.

The stud looked at him, a little confused by the hint of disappointment on his voice, then began buttoning up. His phone beeped, telling him his date had arrived, and he rushed to finish getting ready, checking himself in the mirror one last time.

"See you later?" Nate asked, before making a face of regret at how needy the question had sounded.

The Linebacker smiled at him for a second, then felt his sad puppy face stir up something inside of him. "Sure," he answered, before stepping out, shaking his head.

That cute boy. Always melting his heart.

***

The jock had to walk a few minutes to get to the place the guy he was meeting would pick him up.

Rod had been messing around with some dating apps these last couple of weeks, out of pure boredom, enjoying the attention all those thirsty men threw at him, especially when he sent them a dick pic. And for the most part, the praise he received was more than enough to get him off between the casual encounters he had on campus here and there. The Linebacker had never experienced a dry spell in his life, he could get it anytime he wanted, and that made it hard for him to ever get really interested in anyone he met online.

At least until he met Daniel, an older guy, whose compliments, a little more articulate than the same "ur so big" everyone else sent him, grabbed his attention. A few days were all it took for that man's eagerness to meet in person to finally make the hunk agree to fuck him.

Though they didn't spell it out, of course. Above all else, Daniel was a classy kind of guy, who had a way with words. He seemed to know exactly what to say to get the stud going, and he knew how to be clear without ever being explicit. And tonight, it was evident. They were gonna do it. Hard.

"Hey, Daniel," the jock said when he found him, sitting on the hood of his car.

"Hey, Rod! How's it going?" the man asked, standing up and shaking his hand firmly, excited, looking at him from head to toe. "It's good to finally see you face-to-face."

"You too," the hunk said, noticing how he looked even smaller than in his pictures, a full head shorter than him.

Daniel was in his early forties, but was short and thin in a way that made him look younger, almost like a twink, except for the way his dirty blond hair was beginning to lose its color. His lips were thin as well, his small nose gave him a somewhat delicate face, and he was wearing a red t-shirt, paired with a pair of jeans and some unremarkable sneakers that made Rod feel overdressed.

"Fuck," he said, "if I knew you'd be looking this sharp I'd have tried a little harder. Sorry about that."

It was like he could read the Linebacker's mind, but the smile on that man's face still made it seem like he wasn't actually bothered about that stuff at all.

"It's okay, you're looking good too," the stud smiled back, politely and maybe a little too apologetic, making a mental note to try and sound cooler than that from now on.

The drive to that guy's apartment was short, but still long enough to give them some time to talk. Daniel was all smiles, lively, and looked like he wanted to make Rod feel more comfortable, making conversation in the same deft way that had made the jock interested in him in the first place.

And as time passed, and he felt more at ease, the Linebacker began getting aroused by the idea that, in a few moments, he was gonna give that man more than he had bargained for. That's what it was all about, in the end. He was gonna love fucking his brains out.

Rod had been mulling it over for quite a bit now, almost obsessed. He had never been able to fuck someone with all he got, he had always been forced to be very gentle, very kind, so as not to hurt the young guys he met all over, and who were just as inexperienced as him. The idea of hurting someone with his cock put him off, but still, he just wanted to know how it would feel like not having to hold himself back so much. And over time, having had to fuck nice and slow again and again, more than once having been asked to stop, having to use his hand to finish, he began feeling a little frustrated. No one seemed up to let him do it like those guys in porn movies, most of which were very hung, though not as hung as him, sure, but even so, they didn't seem to have any trouble finding someone who could take it.

In the end, being this big had proved itself to be a curse in disguise.

But then came Daniel, silver-tongued Danny, who seemed to know just how to push his buttons, talking to him with respect, grabbing his attention with interesting remarks, complimenting him now and then in a subtle, simple way that somehow made him feel even more flattered than usual, and who, most important of all, seemed to be an experienced guy, a man who had been around, who could handle the things life threw at him.

Which is to say, of course, that Daniel looked like someone who could take a big dick up his ass. Rod just couldn't wait to get in bed with him, and plow his lights out.

When they finally got into his apartment, the hunk was impressed by how neat it was, by the fact that it didn't smell like socks, unlike his dorm room, and by how many books and paintings there were all over the living room, not a single naked wall to be seen. A few more tables and the place would look just like a library.

"Have a seat," the man said, pointing at the big sofa in the middle of the room. "I'll grab us something to drink. Do you want anything?"

"Sure," the stud asked, noticing the well stacked cabinet bar in the corner.

"Whiskey?"

"Why not."

The man smiled. "Yeah, you look like a whiskey kind of guy to me."

Rod laughed, thinking he was more of a beer keg kind of guy. "Whiskey's okay, I guess."

"Then try this one," Daniel suggested, grabbing an expensive-looking bottle and pouring its contents over some ice cubes, then handing it over to him.

It was strong, but went down surprisingly easy, with a powerful aroma, sweet and oaky, that lingered in the jock's mouth. Unexpectedly good.

"It's nice," the hunk said, thinking this was one of those dangerous drinks, so tasty you could get drunk without even noticing.

"You like it?"

"Yeah," he replied, sipping a little more.

"Yeah, I thought you would," the man smiled, pleased. "It's smooth and overwhelming at the same time, isn't it?" he asked, looking deep into the stud's eyes. "Reminds me of you."

Rod laughed and looked down at his glass, shaking his head, impressed. Fucking Daniel. Always toying with him like that.

And the worst part was how much he loved it.

They kept talking for a while, about college, football, Daniel's work as a translator, and so on. But as delicious as that drink was, and as entertaining as that man could be, the Linebacker began getting a little impatient with all that cleverness and politeness, and tried to steer the conversation into a more sexy direction, spreading his legs in a suggestive way, running his hand over his crotch whenever he took another swig, then further down his leg, tracing his dick, and making sure to give that guy the stern, sexy look he had practiced earlier.

The man raised his eyebrows when he noticed how much dick there was inside those pants, going down along the jock's left thigh and being pressed against it, simply too big for the crotch area to fit it. He looked back up at the hunk's eyes, a little flustered, with an interrogative look, and the stud took yet another sip, slowly, before giving him a cocky little smile, thinking "Yeah, I know."

Daniel chuckled, put his glass down, stood up and sat by his side, so close their knees were touching.

"You're very well-built," he said, now staring at the jock's biceps. "Mind if I feel it a little?"

"Go ahead," Rod answered with a little nod, trying to sound nonchalant, but actually feeling anxious for that guy to finally begin worshipping him.

That guy's hand looked very small as he groped the hunk's arm, squeezing it and laughing a little, fascinated by how solid it felt.

"Do you like it?" the stud asked, lifting his arm and flexing, so that he could have something to be actually impressed about.

"I love it," the man replied.

"You do?" the jock said, happy to hear it. "Tell me what you love about it."

Daniel grinned, apparently pleased to see the Linebacker was that kind of man.

"I love how sturdy it feels."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, so bulky and tough. Fuck, you're stunning," he emphasized, now having trouble to run his fingers up the hunk's sleeve, too tight by the way he was flexing, then running them all the way to his forearm, caressing the veins and tendons under the brown skin.

The stud smiled. "I'm glad you like it."

The man widened his eyes and nodded, strongly agreeing. "And I guess I also love how small you're making me feel."

"Really?" Rod asked, a little surprised by that. He had noticed their difference in size, of course, but he wasn't expecting it to be part of this.

Daniel flexed his arm and put it right against the jock's, making him laugh. That little man looked so cute doing it like that.

They both pulled their sleeves up, in order to see it clearer, and the hunk suddenly felt like touching that guy's arm as well. Its skin was smooth and soft, and pale in a way that made Daniel look even more delicate in Rod's eyes. It was so skinny he could almost wrap his hand around it completely, while the small guy was now using both of his hands to feel him up, pressing his biceps very firmly, like he couldn't believe how hard they were.

And somehow, that made the stud feel even prouder of his own body, like he had suddenly become manlier just by standing at Daniel's side. He realized that it worked both ways, he was liking how big that guy was making him feel.

Fuck, the things he was gonna do to that small guy's hole.

They couldn't stop smiling, this game was getting more interesting by the minute.

"What else have you got?" Daniel asked, lifting the jock's shirt, thirsty for more.

Rod got up and began slowly unbuttoning it. The small guy sat closer to the edge of the sofa and tried to touch him, but the Linebacker just grabbed his hand and pushed him away. He wanted him to sit back and just watch for now, and kept staring at him straight in the eyes, enjoying the effect his gaze was having on the short man's mind. And after what felt like the hundreth button, the hunk threw his shirt across the room and stood in front of him, towering over the short man and feeling very good about it. Shit, he wasn't expecting that to turn him on like that. He began flexing again, now showing off not only his arms, but also his pecs and abs, and Daniel sheepishly sat up again, giving him a look like he was asking for permission to touch him, which was granted, and he finally got close enough to begin running his hand all over that torso, feeling the stud's hairy chest, lightly at first, but groping everythin he saw before long, running his fingers over every crevice between those rigid muscles, exploring every nook and cranny, entranced, hypnotized. His hands were shaking a little, out of pure excitement.

"Holy fuck," he whispered, "you're unbelievable." He extended his arm and began massaging one of the jock's nipples, making it instantly hard.

"Yeah? How so?" Rod smiled, looking down at him, never getting tired of those compliments.

"You're just perfect," the man answered, now resting his face against those rock-hard abs, before beginning to give him little kisses here and there, running his nose against his happy trail and sniffing his scent in, apparently thrilled by the way the hunk's body hair tickled his lips. "You look like a fucking titan," he continued, now exploring the Linebacker's thick thighs, "right out of a history book."

Rod laughed, he hadn't heard that one before. Then he felt like it was time to step things up a bit.

"Alright, take your shirt off too. Maybe I can make you feel a little smaller still."

Daniel stood up, his face now right against the stud's pecs, and took his shirt off in a hurry. Having so little body fat, his muscles were actually very pronounced as well, though minuscule in comparison. And the Linebacker was pleased to see how smooth that little guy was all over, completely shaven. He liked the idea of being the hairy one of the two. Then they began feeling each other up again. Rod was amazed by how much bigger than that man he was, it made him feel so fucking powerful, like he could break him in half with no effort at all. Fuck, he was gonna screw that small man so hard he'd take weeks to recover from it.

The jock leaned over, hugged Daniel's waist and lifted him off the ground with ease, impressed by how light he was. The short guy gasped, flustered, and looked like he was loving being manhandled like that. The Linebacker looked him in the eyes, then tried to crush him as hard as he could, just to see how much he could handle, making the little man gasp again, widening his eyes and grabbing his shoulders firmly, like he was trying to reciprocate all that force. He looked so beautiful, losing his mind like that, that the hunk couldn't help himself and kissed him passionately, squeezing him even harder. And it felt very good not to know if the small guy was moaning with pain or lust. Probably both.

"Where's your room?" the stud asked with a bold smile. Daniel seemed to be having trouble breathing.

"Right there," he pointed, before embracing that giant's neck and kissing it eagerly.

Rod carried him without any trouble.

And when they got to the bedroom, he felt like getting rougher with that man, and threw him on his bed with more force than was needed, just to make a point, making sure he understood how much he'd be tossed around tonight, and making him moan, bewildered by the excitement, widening his eyes as he stared at that shirtless jock.

The Linebacker stepped back and began undoing his pants, giving him a stern look and stripping down slowly, enjoying how that little show was making that guy hopelessly fired up, and feeling his heart pumping harder and his blood rushing faster through his veins the closer he got to his goal. Rod was breathing hard, snuffing down his nose, like a bull preparing to charge. And when he finally dropped his boxer, he already knew what that man would say.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Daniel whispered, out of breath, suddenly looking a little more worried than excited.

"What?" the hunk asked, putting his hands on his hips and looking down, playing dumb. "My dick?"

The short man's chuckle sounded somewhat apprehensive. The Linebacker was standing in a wide, firm stance that was probably second nature to serious football players like himself. The sun had already finished setting, and the bedroom's curtains were partly closed, but the street lights coming from outside were more than enough to show him in all his naked, stunning glory. Daniel could now finally appreciate the whole package: the absurdly wide shoulders, the insanely strong upper body, with its unbelievably hard pecs and biceps, the surreal abs, the crazy thick thighs, the stupidly manly, big feet. Hairy all over.

But nothing compared to his cock.

It hung between his legs, straight down, too long and fat to support its own weight, but still arching in a pleasant way, and leaning to the left. Uncut, its head was still hidden by the foreskin, but it was easy to see its shape underneath it, rounded, big, though not as thick as the shaft, which got wider and wider until its midsection, then became thinner towards the base. Although, actually, "less girthy" was probably a more accurate way of describing it, given there was nothing "thin" to be found on that stud. Or maybe "less unreasonable." "Less frightening?" Daniel was having a hard time finding the words to describe what he was seeing.

"What are you gawking at?" the jock laughed, hopping in bed and grabbing one of the little guy's knees, pushing it down against his chest and exposing his butthole, amazed by how smooth, pink and small it looked, twitching in anticipation. "You're quiet, what happened?" he asked, mocking the dumbfounded look on the small man's face, before laying his cock over his asshole, glad to see the sight of his dick was enough to shut him up.

The little hole disappeared under his hefty member, and Rod noticed how massive he looked, lying across that short guy's buttcrack and taint. He grinned, already picturing himself ravaging that tight little ass, grabbed the base of his dick, and began swinging it up and down against Daniel's butthole, smacking it loudly.

"Holy shit," the small guy said when he felt exactly how heavy that thing was, shaking as every hit seemed to harden it a little more. But he seemed too overwhelmed to say or do anything, and lay on his back, completely limp, simply allowing the hunk to pin him down as hard as he wanted.

Rod spitted on his ass, spread the saliva with the tip of his dick, getting him all nice and wet, making him moan louder and louder, then lined his cock against his pink hole. "You ready?" he asked, his tone still mocking the helpless short man, but didn't wait for an answer, and began forcing his way in.

edizejavi
edizejavi
66 Followers